Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,727 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859983 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12605) (12606) (12607) (12608) (12609) (12610) (12611) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
airmark:
grin
If you die, na your past posts kill you.
Benzema didn't shame in World cup or Euros final, na one 'useless friendly competition' he chose to shame me. grin grin grin

Benzema already shamed you in the CL with his over 70 goals which is more than All your Belotti, Giroud and Firmino added together

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2021
raumdeuter:

Benzema already shamed you in the CL with his over 70 goals which is more than All your Belotti, Giroud and Firmino added together

grin grin grin

70 goals in how many matches and how many years?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Marina should step up her game. Why only Manure go chop from Sheikh when we have Barkley, Ziyech, Odoi to unload.

Marina should offer them Jorginho and Havertz for £200m, Sheikh will think he is buying Balon d'Or and generational talent for cheap price cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Super Eagles result against CAR at home now makes our single match against Cape Verde a decider as there are only 2 points between us.

Cape Verde is a solid team with many Portuguese league players. These guys should not be unfortunate like in 2006.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
Lol finally. We both agree on one thing. I hate it .i don't even understand anything they are saying about it!
Have you taught about 20 billionaires (#)m chasing a round object

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItisHi: 2:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Ibime:
Marina should step up her game. Why only Manure go chop from Sheikh when we have Barkley, Ziyech, Odoi to unload.

Marina should offer them Jorginho and Havertz for £200m, Sheikh will think he is buying Balon d'Or and generational talent for cheap price cheesy
what of passion pount. I forgot, no one wants a useless player with 4 goal/assists in 10230 matches grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Segedinho:

Have you taught about 20 billionaires (#)m chasing a round object

grin
Lol... I love the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
Lol... I love the game
Same way many loves boxing.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2021
For wrestling fans on here, do you think Jade Cargill is the GOAT of women’s wrestling?
She’s been dominant since her AEW debut with a 17-0 record.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2021
PDPGuy:
For wrestling fans on here, do you think Jade Cargill is the GOAT of women’s wrestling?

Are you seriously mentioning the record of a pro wrestler? You know the outcome of their fights are predetermined, right? Lmao, so Pro wrestling sef get GOAT.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2021
PDPGuy:
How do you enjoy AEW

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2021
lordfalcao:
Benzema winning a national trophy is the last thing airmark would love to see.

Kikikikiki

Nations league is a useless friendly competition. If you are in doubt ask your boss, Raumdeuter.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2021
“Jorginho should receive the Ballon d’Or this year, not the usual suspects." - Marcello Lippi

“I absolutely agree!" - Arrigo Sacchi..

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Segedinho:

Same way many loves boxing.

grin
hmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Ibime:

saved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2021
PDPGuy:
LMAO

All elite wrestling is just two years old and you're calling one of their superstars the GOAT?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2021
airmark:

Nations league is a useless friendly competition. If you are in doubt ask your boss, Raumdeuter.
go and tell uefa president that.

You can write a very long petition filling a fools cap sheet..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2021
lordfalcao:
go and tell uefa president that.

You can write a very long petition filling a fools cap sheet..

grin grin grin

Raumdeuter will come and spank your dumb head soon.

raumdeuter:

Which competition be this wey no get name

When people dey shame to name competition just know say na useless competition like Yuropa cup or Friendly Nations league

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2021
"I’m very happy with the opportunity and we’ve started really well as a team. My team-mates have made life very easy for me and the coach is doing a great job. Our performances have been good but we’re always looking for the next challenge."

- Romelu Lukaku

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2021
Corruption has eaten us up in africa
It's becoming our default setting

https://www.nairaland.com/6793011/outrage-sa-n368-million-spent-build

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Amoto94:
"I’m very happy with the opportunity and we’ve started really well as a team. My team-mates have made life very easy for me and the coach is doing a great job. Our performances have been good but we’re always looking for the next challenge."

- Romelu Lukaku
Which team is he talking about?
Is he talking about Belgian team or Chelsea's?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Ibime:

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

Raumdeuter will come and spank your dumb head soon.

Raumdeuter has started calling Europa Conference League “CL” because that’s where Harry Kane is playing. We will be here in about 2 years when he ridicules the same competition.

Shape-Shifting Apari grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Corruption has eaten us up in africa
It's becoming our default setting

https://www.nairaland.com/6793011/outrage-sa-n368-million-spent-build

Dem dis ones still dey learn, at least dey see stadium.. Make dem come Naija come see corruption..Do you know how many projects are still imaginary but the bars have been expended?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Roland17:

Dem dis ones still dey learn, at least dey see stadium.. Make dem come Naija come see corruption..Do you know how many projects are still imaginary but the bars have been expended?
Lmao you are right, at least them see field
Snake or monkey no swallow money grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
airmark:

Nations league is a useless friendly competition. If you are in doubt ask your boss, Ramdeuter.

Nations League just like Copa America, Europa League and conference league are second and 3rd grade compettition

Benzema has been stuffing you with Ls from CL, La Liga and anytime he plays for his country

He is the reason Giroud is on the bench and Belotti what is happening to him? it will make 4yrs since that 30days injury he is relapsing from

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
airmark:

grin

If you die, na your past posts kill you.

Benzema didn't shame in World cup or Euros final, na one 'useless friendly competition' he chose to shame me. grin grin grin

I didn't see this coming...You are definitely a cat...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
olabode89:

Are you seriously mentioning the record of a pro wrestler? You know the outcome of their fights are predetermined, right? Lmao, so Pro wrestling sef get GOAT.. grin

Of course. I know it’s all predetermined. grin
But I still admire their strength and skill
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

How do you enjoy AEW
I think the matches are more exciting than WWE. Aside from Jade Cargill winning her matches in under 2 minutes grin the other matches look unpredictable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Amoto94:

What is it all about because since the banning of Twitter by the government I have stopped visiting the site even though I could do so with VPN
it's a thread with videos of an incident, 1 girl and 3 guys were flogged mercilessly for going to a party and drinking alcohol

According to the person that posted it, they drank yogurt but their alfa thought otherwise

What's your take on such practices?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Unlimited22:

LMAO

All elite wrestling is just two years old and you're calling one of their superstars the GOAT?
She’s their female GOAT cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
raumdeuter:

Nations League just like Copa America, Europa League and conference league are second and 3rd grade compettition

Benzema has been stuffing you with Ls from CL, La Liga and anytime he plays for his country

He is the reason Giroud is on the bench and Belotti what is happening to him? it will make 4yrs since that 30days injury he is relapsing from

Explain how is copa america a second grade competition ?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12605) (12606) (12607) (12608) (12609) (12610) (12611) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ItGeek(m), dostr4(m), Thazard(m), Leyqute(m), chic2pimp(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.