Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857843 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12639) (12640) (12641) (12642) (12643) (12644) (12645) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
This Hernandez for Watford has been atrocious. He’s the village people blocking their goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Why person no go dey vex

Kai salah !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Leyqute:
This Hernandez for Watford has been atrocious. He’s the village people blocking their goal.
To be fair, a lot of their players have been terrible today.
From Rose to Femenia to Cathcart.

Only Sissoko, Sarr and this their sub right back can leave with heads held high today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
thorrvik55:

Tuchel antagonist abi apologist kee u there

Which Chelsea player can play half of what Salah plays for Liverpool?

Tuchel is working with what he has at his disposal and he is doing a good job

Omo ale ni e .
Can't you counter my argument without using profanity?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Unlimited22:

Assists don't matter here?

Lol.. Yes na.
The record Drogba holds or held was the Highest scoring African player to have played in the PL (with 104 goals)..

What has assists got to do in a discussion of "Highest scoring" African?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Omo ale ni e .
Can't you counter my argument without using profanity?

Use ur brain sometimes, no just dey type like who God no give brain Oga

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Salah has scored a better goal vs Watford before sef

Unstoppable Salah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
thorrvik55:

Use ur brain sometimes, no just dey type like who God no give brain Oga

Person wey no get brain no fit dey lettered not to talk of writing on social media. Oponu aiyirada.
If my post no settle well with you, look away.
No be you introduce me to Nairaland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KusherAbel: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Liverpool go kill Watford grin

Mo Salah is in the form of his life.

Tuchel apologists, i hope you are seeing how a team is set up to play football and score goals?
We can do better than what we have on display at Chelsea,even if it would cost us few matches.

Our team can play beautifully , score goals and win matches ( not necessarily spectacular like Man city & Bayern).

I thought you had sense bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tap-in hat trick there by Firmino .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Person wey no get brain no fit dey lettered not to talk of writing on social media. Oponu aiyirada.
If my post no settle well with you, look away.
No be you introduce me to Nairaland.
grin grin grin
I no talk say u no get brain Oga, read the post way u quote again..

I say use ur brain sometimes, no be every time u go dey spew trash like who no get brain

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Unlimited22:

To be fair, a lot of their players have been terrible today.
From Rose to Femenia to Cathcart.

Only Sissoko, Sarr and this their sub right back can leave with heads held high today.

You’re right about that.

But most of their chances fell to Hernandez. And he singlehandedly decided to be a failure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
KusherAbel:

I thought you had sense bro

Thorrvik lapdog, i won't dignify you with any response worth disturbing my mentions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
thorrvik55:

grin grin grin
I no talk say u no get brain Oga, read the post way u quote again..

I say use ur brain sometimes, no be every time u go dey spew trash like who no get brain

You're just as stupid as what you just wrote.
I made a post about how i want my team to play and win and you kept ranting.
Ode amuku meko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

You're just as stupid as what you just wrote.
I made a post about how i want my team to play and win and you kept ranting.
Ode amuku meko

Take my advice and rest, I have nothing against u..

Use ur brain sometimes, it's not every time u should type like someone without a brain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Liverpool go kill Watford grin

Mo Salah is in the form of his life.

Tuchel apologists, i hope you are seeing how a team is set up to play football and score goals?
We can do better than what we have on display at Chelsea,even if it would cost us few matches.

Our team can play beautifully , score goals and win matches ( not necessarily spectacular like Man city & Bayern).
Aside Mount and Kante wey sabi enforce attacking play(though they are not goals scorers) which of your player be like Salah or Mane wey Dey turn every move to attack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
thorrvik55:

Tuchel antagonist abi apologist kee u there

Which Chelsea player can play half of what Salah plays for Liverpool?

Tuchel is working with what he has at his disposal and he is doing a good job

Me sef see the yeye post the guy make

I no just wan talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Greenwood is good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
donstan18:
Greenwood is good
each time he scores I always think of odoi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
spectacular goals all around today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Iheanacho made Maguire look like a 15 million player grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
zeusis:

each time he scores I always think of odoi

The boy better pass odoi sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ihenancho balls are always vey well placed .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Iheanacho made Maguire look like a 15 million player grin
pique remove your mask we know its you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
BlueMann:
OK, quick question just to bring fresh discussions ahead of matchday 8..

Who is your favorite Premier league player outside of the "traditional top six"?

Mine has to be Raphinha of Leeds...

Pace, flair and trickery in abundance, pretty creative, has a good eye for goal and has got a sweet left foot. A real hardworker too.

CC: Airmark, Hensben, Raumdeuter, Ibime, Havertz10, User09, Jodera, Patrickmuf, Donstan18, Popizaino, Nihilist, Donjazet, Skimpledawg and all my other ogas.
Jimenez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ole must win this game o.

All prayers for Man Utd win. E get why.

Na so I talk about Lampard last season too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
raumdeuter:
Ole must win this game o.

All prayers for Man Utd win. E get why.

Na so I talk about Lampard last season too
Ole is a good coach his problem I think is experimentation when continuity is required and burning players when rotation should have been the best option. He has proven that he can stand against the best in the land by defeating Klopp, Tuchel, Pep and Mourinho he should just step down a level a bit to learn more about in game management and rotation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
donstan18:
Greenwood is good

I've been a fan of that boy since he broke out 2 seasons ago. He doesn't mesmerize too much but once he catch a defender on that right flank, you're a toast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
zeusis:

pique remove your mask we know its you

I cannot relate to this ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amoto94:

Ole is a good coach his problem I think is experimentation when continuity is required and burning players when rotation should have been the best option. He has proven that he can stand against the best in the land by defeating Klopp, Tuchel, Pep and Mourinho he should just step down a level a bit to learn more about in game management and rotation.

Ole is not a good coach bros

Thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amoto94:

I hope Chelsea sack Tuchel and employ Ole.

I know I will never want Ole for Bayern sha

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Amoto94:

Ole good coach? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12639) (12640) (12641) (12642) (12643) (12644) (12645) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AlphaNugget(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.