Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10794514 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12652) (12653) (12654) (12655) (12656) (12657) (12658) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
erusen:
na just agenda,he has been a flop yes but there are many other flops at the club,our "most important player" Neva score for almost 25 match,we nor hear beep,last match oga play last 17 minutes as striker Dem say na e cause midfield and defence to collapse.
Agenda will always agend brother. Them want make the small boy wey just show England make e dey score hatrick every weekend. When niggas started blaming him in the Brentford game for midfield collapse na him I know say anti Havertz agenda don enter gear 2

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KusherAbel: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Amoto94:
Airmark Sir Sarri says hi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0w_tGYeXVc

grin grin

Arteta na Bandit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Games taken to keep 30 clean sheets for Chelsea:

51 - Petr Cech ✅
54 - Edouard Mendy✅

We've got black Cech in our team grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
Its like having mancity play in championship.

Absolutely useless league.

The same way Bayern made Chelsea useless you remember

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Oct 18, 2021
Ibime:

Bayern dey flog Barca 3-0, 8-1 etc

What do you think they will do in Laliga

Hensben NinjaMetahuman answer pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2021
hensben:
They should come to epl. Real Madrid is there.

Bayern 10 Spurs 3
Bayern 10 Arsenal 2
Bayern 7 Chelsea 1

Which of these no dey EPL

Madrid is just 2 points ahead of Barcelona in Spain. Even defensive Atletico collect 4-0 from Bayern. How many teams you remember wey score 4 vs Atletico before

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:22am On Oct 18, 2021
Ibime:

Do insults in rap battles count? grin grin grin
That one na joke.

Bro, the situation I found myself in today, I don't wish it on my enemy. I thought I was gone.

So I'm making peace with God.

I dey hospital now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Emaprince:
That one na joke.

Bro, the situation I found myself in today, I don't wish it on my enemy. I thought I was gone.

I dey hospital now

Bros be safe o. Thank God for your life

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Emaprince:
That one na joke.

I dey hospital now
Lol, wetin happen bros
Hope person no die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Emaprince:
That one na joke.

I dey hospital now
Please, stay safe. I was also in a similar situation some months ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Emaprince:
That one na joke.

I dey hospital now

We thank God. Hope you are well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 4:58am On Oct 18, 2021
andrewbaba44:

The koko is that the Bayern Munich we know won’t find the epl hard and will find it easy ,you all might diss them with the farmers league tag still doesn’t change anything

EOD
Honestly to me Bayern Munich is probably the best team in the world currently, it's not even about the results but the way they play and how effective they are.
Their is no accurate metric to determine how they will perform or how difficult each league is but if we are not fooling around everyone knows EPL is the most competitive top league in Europe.

No team will find EPL easy, i will tip Bayern Munich to win EPL 3 in 6 times but not on yearly basis like in Germany and even from the 3 their will be a close call.

Pep spent fortune and won the league three times but he still said EPL is by FAR the toughest league for him.

So boss Bayern no go dey trash 2nd team on the log 5-nil at half time here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:38am On Oct 18, 2021
andrewbaba44:

If Bayern plays at the epl only man city will give them a run for their money

If Bayern plays at Laliga only ATM and Madrid will challenge them for now ,but if it’s former Barca they stood no chance

Am a Barca fan sha ,Bayern Na cheat grin

Epl teams will adjust and most will play low block against them just as most do against City. How many teams play low block in Burnthisleaguedown with their mumu defenders?

Bayern may not even beat Brentford and with all players fit Bayern will not have an easy ride against Chelsea over 2 legs.

Burnthisleaguedown is crap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:12am On Oct 18, 2021
macjireh:

to be very honest,,Mendy is d only player I rate with an elite mentality at Chelsea,, d oda players are just squad players,,although kante has little egde above d odas but sometimes he can malfunction..if care is not taken lukaku go soon join our average squad players.... In all my full respect goes to TT managerial masterclass.... d team is not really topnotch,, but na d results I need ooo
Please comot Kante for that your squad players list. Kante malfunction? say what? cheesy Except he is injured or pushed to the right of midfield to accomodate other players, Kante rarely malfunctions. One player that should be cloned as there are just no replicas. cheesy
Well ...unless we get that boy from Monaco, he could be a proper replacement.

2 outstanding players - Mendy and Kante.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

The same way Bayern made Chelsea useless you remember
mancity also beat Chelsea 6-0

How does that make Bundesliga less shitty and comparable to championship?

Bayern is the only decent team, the rest are just championship level team.

Why not show us other team in that useless league doing anything worthwhile?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Emaprince:
That one na joke.

I dey hospital now

I wish you quick recovery man .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2021
andrewbaba44:

The koko is that the Bayern Munich we know won’t find the epl hard and will find it easy ,you all might diss them with the farmers league tag still doesn’t change anything

EOD
How will dey find it easy wen even if Bayern win league in EPL it'll be in may compared to bundesliga that they're winning league before UCL quarter finals grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2021
A40:
I'm saying give him some time. All I've heard since last season is non stop slander. This man won you people a Champions League and it's been no rest still. He's not even a starter anymore so how is he sacrificing your game? After paying the stupid tax on Lukaku one would think there would have been an improved culture of patience. Haba
Havertz is quite a good player but very unserious

Almost every Chelsea players shows they want to do something except Kai and odoi.

I like the fact he is sitting on the bench;maybe he would understand how lackadaisical he has been.

I still like d fact that mount is getting closer to the bench ad well.

RLC just have to add quick decision and boom it might be over for both mount n Kai

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Emaprince:
That one na joke.

I dey hospital now

Sorry man.

Whichever situation you are right now in the hospital, I pray for your full recovery in no time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2021
A40:
The lack of patience is bordering on the absurd amongst us football fans these days. This boy literally won y'all a Champions League less than 5 months ago. Maybe its the anti Bundesliga bias at work because the slander has been consistent since day 1
Point of correction. He didn't win d champions league for Chelsea.

The team did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2021
airmark:

Epl teams will adjust and most will play low block against them just as most do against City. How many teams play low block in Burnthisleaguedown with their mumu defenders?

Bayern may not even beat Brentford and with all players fit Bayern will not have an easy ride against Chelsea over 2 legs.

This right here is exactly my thoughts as I am reading through the discussion.

That Bayern trashed some EPL big teams doesn't mean they will walk past other "small" teams in England.

The Brentfords and the Sheffields and the Blackpools (of that year) and the Burnleys and the Brightons and the Stokes in England too stubborn. Too physical.

This Bayern team will burn out after 6 months of week in week out EPL "battles". Add the block approach most teams will employ when playing Bayern and you will see that trashing Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs no be the koko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2021
FBS:

Please comot Kante for that your squad players list. Kante malfunction? say what? cheesy Except he is injured or pushed to the right of midfield to accomodate other players, Kante rarely malfunctions. One player that should be cloned as there are just no replicas. cheesy
Well ...unless we get that boy from Monaco, he could be a proper replacement.

2 outstanding players - Mendy and Kante.
kante is many times shy going forward... some days he's brilliant initiating an attack,, but sometimes he's not
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2021
airmark:

I disagree with this submission. Despite teams playing low block against city as u claimed last season they won 27 out of 38 matches.....Bayern in the bundesliga won 24 out of 34 matches ; that's almost the same win-to-games played ratio if u do the maths.

The fact that bayern dominates and wins against English team most times they meet shows the "bundesliga is crap." mantra is just banter and not a factual statement.

Saying bayern will not have it easy against Chelsea on two legs sounds more like a wish/prayer. I mean bayern humiliated Chelsea the last time they met. Even arsenal as at last season did a double against this same Chelsea na.

I understand u personally don't rate bayern, but perception is not the same as reality.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Segedinho:

Point of correction. He didn't win d champions league for Chelsea.

The team did
remove havertz from our games against Madrid and city in the final

Mention a replacement player that would have had similar impact?

There is a reason it's at that stage that most teams fall of, cause then you need players to rise up and make a difference

Is it ziyech that would have performed? Pulisic? Hudson-Odoi? Abi na lukaku wan step up

His chant specifically says he won chelsea the champions league, there he is reason he is singled out for that praise above other players

Maybe you need to refresh your memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgDGpHF0Kzg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I disagree with this submission. Despite teams playing low block against city as u claimed last season they won 27 out of 38 matches.....Bayern in the bundesliga won 24 out of 34 matches ; that's almost the same win-to-games played ratio if u do the maths.

The fact that bayern dominates and wins against English team most times they meet shows the "bundesliga is crap." mantra is just banter and not a factual statement.

Saying bayern will not have it easy against Chelsea on two legs sounds more like a wish/prayer. I mean bayern humiliated Chelsea the last time they met. Even arsenal as at last season did a double against this same Chelsea na.

I understand u personally don't rate bayern, but perception is not the same as reality.
Bayern will have City, Liverpool and Chelsea to seriously contend with for the title...

The Chelsea that Bayern faced were somewhat in a crisis, this present Chelsea will give Bayern a run for their money...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2021
donstan18:

Hakim didn’t drop average performances in Ucl.

Be honest, what’s the one trick pony he has?
Hakim is an average player, if he leaves Chelsea today, which top team will take him? The last team reportedly interested in him is ac milan

Open your eyes abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2021
patrickmuf:
Bayern will have City, Liverpool and Chelsea to seriously contend with for the title...

The Chelsea that Bayern faced were somewhat in a crisis, this present Chelsea will give Bayern a run for their money...

Maybe, maybe not. Nothing is cast in stone here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2021
BlueRayDick:

It is cast in stone that City and Liverpool will challenge Bayern all the way...Chelsea will also be right up there unless the all suffer terrible injuries to key players like Liverpool last season which in that case, you can't say Bayern strolled to the title...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2021
BlueRayDick:

The last time Bayern met Liverpool in the champions league,the lost at the Allianz Arena.
You keep on saying the embarrass English teams anytime the meet in the Champions league, na Arsenal u d use judge grin grin..
The Epl is known to be the toughest European league, Bayern won't replicate their Bundlesliga success here..

Quick question, Liverpool vs Bayern round of 16..Who remains??

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

Bayern 10 Spurs 3
Bayern 10 Arsenal 2
Bayern 7 Chelsea 1

Which of these no dey EPL

Madrid is just 2 points ahead of Barcelona in Spain. Even defensive Atletico collect 4-0 from Bayern. How many teams you remember wey score 4 vs Atletico before
Like say barca never knack Bayern before with better score line, Real madrid too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Look at it this way. When was the last time an EPL or La Liga team won 9 straight league titles? Go as far back in history as you want.

Then look at it this way, how many different Bundesliga teams have won a European title (UCL or Europa) this century?

Plot a graph of those 2 answers and the answer to this debate is at the intersection.

Bayern Munich is a great team in a mediocre league. Teams as great as Bayern (if not greater) have been unable to win 7,8,9 titles in a row because they play in more competitive leagues.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12652) (12653) (12654) (12655) (12656) (12657) (12658) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Devvy4, airmark(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.