Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10868789 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12731) (12732) (12733) (12734) (12735) (12736) (12737) ... (19622) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
lol I have been watching something else in jare..

Lemme switch back now.

And Tottenham got red. embarassed

Oh ok. Vitesse tried sha. I don think say dem go chop 5 today ni

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
okay then.. I guess I have nothing to say to you again..
Yea, you had nothing to say before as I was just relaying UEFA's fact not my opinion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Android17:
Yea, you had nothing to say before as I was just relaying UEFA's fact not my opinion.
lol
I had plenty to say but I just don't think it should be with you.
May be someone intelligent like raumdeuter.

You see the question ehn, it's like asking you to choose between money or fame? Beautiful football or trophies?

A smarter person like raumdeuter would probably ignored it or try to twist and turn, but you, you just jumped right in without thinking. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
lol
I had plenty to say but I just don't think it should be with you.
May be someone intelligent like raumdeuter.

You see the question ehn, it's like asking you to choose between money or fame? Beautiful football or trophies?

A smarter person like raumdeuter would probably ignored it or try to twist and turn, but you, you just jumped right in without thinking. grin
Nah, UEFA rated them 2nd in the past 5 years and Chelsea 4th. The answer is not complicated - it is simple. Don't worry about "smarter" and "intelligent" UEFA is smart enough for me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Android17:
Nah, UEFA rated them 2nd in the past 5 years and Chelsea 4th. The answer is not complicated - it is simple. Don't worry about "smarter" and "intelligent" UEFA is smart enough for me grin
the question was directed to you not UEFA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
the question was directed to you not UEFA.

And I deferred to their own data.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Android17:
And I deferred to their own data.
lol
except that the data is no where near the question.

The data you posted was about points won NOT points and UCL trophies won. So why would it be your answer?

Trying to wriggle your way out of the sea you didn't think well before jumping into yeah?
Then you need to learn more from your boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
lol

The data you posted was about points won NOT points and UCL trophies won. So why would it be your answer?

Trying to wriggle your way out of the sea you didn't think well before jumping into yeah?
I don't know how many people have told you but you are not as smart as you think. Here is your post
NinjaXmetahuman:

Now Lemme ask, Which team would you say has been better in the last 5 years In UCL?

Mancity with more points
Or Chelsea with UCL trophy?
You gave the 5 year timeline. You asked who has been better. That is easy, UEFA already calculated it. Not from counting how many points one team achieved over 5 years, no. How many wins in those 5 years, what was the point of exit (if applicable), how many goals scored, goals conceded and of course there is a coefficient point for winning it. Those coefficient points cumulatively put Bayern first, MCFC next (117), Liverpool 3rd and Chelsea 4th (108). Look for another wishy washy argument to make. UEFA already answered this one for us.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Android17:
I don't know how many people have told you but you are not as smart as you think. Here is your post You gave the 5 year timeline. You asked who has been better. That is easy, UEFA already calculated it. Not from counting how many points one team achieved over 5 years, no. How many wins in those 5 years, what was the point of exit (if applicable), how many goals scored, goals conceded and of course there is a coefficient point for winning it. Those coefficient points cumulatively put Bayern first, MCFC next (117), Liverpool 3rd and Chelsea 4th (108). Look for another wishy washy argument to make. UEFA already answered this one for us.
lol

Again.

Was trophy part of the coefficient?
If not, why would it be the answer to my question?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
lol

What you stupidly forgot is, CFC did not play in the UCL in 2018/19 because Conte finished 5th the previous season. So the coefficient points assigned that year 2018-19 is from winning the Europa league. Yet you got more points than MCFC that lost at the QFs. If we assigned zero coefficients for that year 2018-19, Chelsea would have fared even worse.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
lol

Again.

Winning it is part of how you get extra coefficient points obviously.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
Android17:
What you stupidly forgot is, CFC did not play in the UCL in 2018/19 because Conte finished 5th the previous season. So the coefficient points assigned that year 2018-19 is from winning the Europa league. Yet you got more points than MCFC that lost at the QFs. If we assigned zero coefficients for that year 2018-19, Chelsea would have fared even worse.
[/s]
Again.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Android17:
did they consider winning a UCL trophy as part of the coefficient even. if you didn't win much games, you will be rated high?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
[s][/s]
Again.

Android17:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
did they consider winning a UCL trophy as part of the coefficient even. if you didn't win much games, you will be rated high?

In a typical season there are (6) group games, (2) 2nd round games, (2) QFs, (2) SFs and (1) Final which is 13 games. Chelsea lost one game to Porto, drew one game with RM for instance, so coefficient points were lost there. Yes, they consider winning the competition in assigning coefficient points. MCFC got extra points because they beat Dortmund and PSG home and away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
okay then.. I guess I have nothing to say to you again..

Raumdeuter what say thou to the question?

You want to see domino effect? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:02am On Nov 05, 2021
Android17:
In a typical season there are (6) group games, (2) 2nd round games, (2) QFs, (2) SFs and (1) Final which is 13 games. Chelsea lost one game to Porto, drew one game with RM for instance, so coefficient points were lost there. Yes, they consider winning the competition in assigning coefficient points. MCFC got extra points because they beat Dortmund and PSG home and away.
see how you are dancing from pillar to post cos you can't defend your own shit.

That's what happens when you jump into people's argument trying to form intelligent.

You sometimes learn more from reading other people's arguement than trying to force your half baked opinion on argument you don't know the origin or what it is about.
This is not the first time you will be jumping on my arguement trying to form Macho without adding anything significant from your tiny brain.

At bolded,
Where did UEFA tell you that? Coefficient is sorely based on games you have won. That's why the likes of Bayern and England are always topping the list. The only impact winning the trophy has is that, you will get the chance to win more games all the way to final which adds to the coefficient not the trophy itself.
And that's the question you failed to answer cos you couldn't.

And it has nothing to do with the initial question I asked.

This my last post to you sha.
Have a nice life.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:04am On Nov 05, 2021
airmark:

You want to see domino effect? grin
out of curiosity Na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:34am On Nov 05, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
out of curiosity Na grin

He is smart and will not want to self-destruct. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:33am On Nov 05, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
[s]see how you are dancing from pillar to post cos you can't defend your own shit.

That's what happens when you jump into people's argument trying to form intelligent.

You sometimes learn more from reading other people's arguement than trying to force your half baked opinion on argument you don't know the origin or what it is about.
This is not the first time you will be jumping on my arguement trying to form Macho without adding anything significant from your tiny brain.[/s]

At bolded,
Where did UEFA tell you that? Coefficient is sorely based on games you have won. That's why the likes of Bayern and England are always topping the list. The only impact winning the trophy has is that, you will get the chance to win more games all the way to final which adds to the coefficient not the trophy itself.
And that's the question you failed to answer cos you couldn't.

[s]And it has nothing to do with the initial question I asked.

This my last post to you sha.
Have a nice life[/s].
Shalaye crooner. Pride always comes before a fall. See how you have made a fool of yourself. I have attached the UEFA coefficient calculation method so you can learn and not be arguing like you still count with an abacus. Chelsea in 2020-21 won 4 group games and drew 2. That is 4(2)+2=10 (yes you get 1 point for a draw). 4 bonus points for winning the group which is 14. Got 4 points for beating ATM home and away and 5 bonus points for qualifying past that round. That's 9. Lost and beat Porto so that is 0+ 2 and 1 bonus point for qualifying past it which is 3. Drew and beat RM which is 1+2+1 bonus point for qualifying for the final. Won and beat MCFC so got 3 (1 for participation and 2 for winning -I told you winning the trophy obviously gives extra coefficient points). That is 14+9+3+4+3= 33. MCFC on the other hand had 15+9+5+5+1=35. As you can see, UEFA do not solely give points for winning, they also give for draws, then bonus points for winning a group, getting to each stage and ultimately winning the final. Evidence is below. Be very careful who you argue with, I was trying to take it easy on you but I had to deflate your swollen ego. Go and lick your sores. grin (dummy said sorely based, e for be sowore based lol)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Just had the chance to watch "The Harder They fall".
Omo the soundtrack is lit, totally off the chains. Great to hear Ms Lauren Hill again.
Even Fela dey dia, "ohun ti awa se ni yara"....hahaha let's go!

Movie is well made too, some African-American Tarantino typa stuff.

Impressive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2021
airmark:

He is smart and will not want to self-destruct. grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

no be me talk ma o! grin
I don't find those bits amusing because they are misleading stats, the James Charles bit is transforbic, hating on men with feminine features is tasteless and very much expected from people that are dumb and only reason using sentiments

find a good meme with useful information that will shame me into silence next time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Every Man City fan (and players even) will give up that 2nd place spot in UEFA ranking just to lift Champions League trophy within the blink of an eye.

Man City (2nd) without UCL trophy will prefer to be Liverpool (3rd) or Chelsea (4th) with UCL trophy anytime any day.

I don't know why people will say black is white and white is black just to win an argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
A001:

With this guy's form and performance in games so far, do you think we still need to sign Sevilla's Kounde?

Cc: BlueAngel444, Ibime
Chalobah replaces Thiago Silva, and deputizes for Christensen (that's if he and Rudiger signs extensions as well) means we may need an extra CB next season to cover that RCB side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kantebets:
with his form this season he should be worth as much as £40M
He saved Chelsea from being scammed in transfer window
is it Kounde you're calling scam?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kudos to TT for acknowledging his assistant.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Chalobah replaces Thiago Silva, and deputizes for Christensen (that's if he and Rudiger signs extensions as well) means we may need an extra CB next season to cover that RCB side
Okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
That’s him
New De bruyne
Out to send Kovacic to the feeders next season
Mount be careful

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tuchel had his presser some minutes ago. Here's a recap of some of the stories I caught

• Injury update: Kovacic, Lukaku, Werner remain out. Alonso joins them, as he injured himself in the last minute against Malmo. This means Mount is back in the squad.

• Speaking of Mount, TT says his situation is a tricky one; he fell ill because of his wisdom tooth, and has lost a bit of weight because he hasn't been able to eat properly. He's currently taking medications. Nothing is certain, and we'll see tomorrow. He (Mount) might also pull out of the Three Lions squad, or he'll just join up later if his treatment works.

• On Gallagher, TT says it's not hard to follow up on him because he stands out on every matchday.

• On Conte, he said it's good news for the PL, as he's one of the best managers in the world; says he'll make Spurs a super tough team to play against.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
timbros:
Every Man City fan (and players even) will give up that 2nd place spot in UEFA ranking just to lift Champions League trophy within the blink of an eye.

Man City (2nd) without UCL trophy will prefer to be Liverpool (3rd) or Chelsea (4th) with UCL trophy anytime any day.

I don't know why people will say black is white and white is black just to win an argument.
Of course, if you are asking a MCFC fan if he would rather have 35 coefficient points and nothing or the trophy and Chelsea's 33 points he will take the latter. That is a one season sample quadrat which is different than a 5-year one. But the question was who has been more successful in the last 5 years. That is a different proposition altogether. I don't know why emotional people always get triggered when logical people refuse to bend to emotional arguments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12731) (12732) (12733) (12734) (12735) (12736) (12737) ... (19622) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: harrykewell and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.