Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,460 members, 7,888,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10865219 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12926) (12927) (12928) (12929) (12930) (12931) (12932) ... (19620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2021
donstan18:

I’ll blame the manager. He’s to be blamed.

We drew against ManU, mistake came from that useless and lazy Jorginho. How? Tuchel asked him to be the last man during corner, how can a reasonable manager give such instruction? We lost 2 points against a team that got thrashed by Watford.

Then against Watford, we were lucky in that match, very very lucky. We didn’t just deserve to even win that match.

How about Westham? We led twice, still ended up losing the game.

Then Zenith, guy Zenith?? Arrh!!!
you are not a real fan bro
Real fans stick through thick and thin
No perfect coach out there

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2021
Capaldi:

In all the 3 goals it was our midfield not doing their job. James is doing fu.c.k all in all the 3 goal we concede just casually jogging around pressuring no one. One bad game for AC and he back to being shit again lol. This games has nothing to do with AC, even silva will concede the same amount of goal today.

1st goal- was Sarr fault but if you watch the highlight our midfield put no pressure at all.

2nd goal -Barkley loses the ball in the middle of the park and what does james do? He just stand there not even trying to close off passing lane making it so hard for Christensen. If james done his job or maybe Sarr then Christensen can full commit to the offside trap.

3rd goal- there is nothing wrong with our defender clearing that ball, but where is our midfield? James again is just walking around not even trying to put on any pressure. He was supposed to be the guy who help collect second ball from these clearance.
Both James and Barkley were culprits in CM yesterday I don’t know why most are putting all the blame on Barkley who by the way gave us 2 goals input. What was mount doing in that first half that a player behind him was more influential going forward ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Kantebets:
someone won UCL and super cup few months ago just small loss of form u come dey yarn dust
Which kind talk be this abeg
Which coach You come want for chelsea?
Mental slavery.

For your information, Tuchel is yet to win a competition from the scratch, what he did last season isn’t different from what Di Matteo did for us, infact... Di Matteo had win Napoli from 3-1 down, faced Benfica, best Barcelona team ever and Bayern in their home. That was what Di Matteo did.

Did it stop fans from criticizing him when he started Fvckin up? Did it stop him from getting sacked.

Mou, Ancelotti and Conte are still bosses in the heart of most Chelsea fans over Tuchel, yet they get criticized, but somehow, some of you feel Tuchel is above criticizing, as per wetin kwanu? Who he be?

Make them just draw us Bayern first. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sportsbugz: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Playing a game requires a great deal of time and energy. Certain individuals might figure this would occupy understudy competitors from homework. Nonetheless, the inverse is valid. Sportsbugz require remembrance, redundancy and learning ranges of abilities that are straightforwardly applicable to class work. Additionally, the assurance and objective setting abilities a game requires can be moved to the homeroom.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Kantebets:
you are not a real fan bro
Real fans stick through thick and thin
No perfect coach out there
Na thick and thin keep ManU and Arsenal fans for the condition wey dem dey now.

I no dey do thick and thin for ball.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2021
CapitalCee:
This is my predictions:

Lille vs Sporting
Real Madrid vs PSG
Man United vs Salzburg
Ajax vs Atalanta.
Bayern vs Chelsea
Man city vs Inter
Juventus vs Athletico
Liverpool vs Benfica

Quarter final.

Bayern vs Liverpool
Real Madrid vs Athletico
Man United vs Sporting.
Man city vs Ajax

Semi.
Ajax Vs Man United
Madrid vs Liverpool

Final.
Man United vs Liverpool
6-5 on penalties.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2021
donstan18:

Mental slavery.

For your information, Tuchel is yet to win a competition from the scratch, what he did last season isn’t different from what Di Matteo did for us, infact... Di Matteo had win Napoli from 3-1 down, faced Benfica, best Barcelona team ever and Bayern in their home. That was what Di Matteo did.

Did it stop fans from criticizing him when he started Fvckin up? Did it stop him from getting sacked.

Mou, Ancelotti and Conte are still bosses in the heart of most Chelsea fans over Tuchel, yet they get criticized, but somehow, some of you feel Tuchel is above criticizing, as per wetin kwanu? Who he be?

so u dey compare Tuchel with Di matteo
Wetin u dey talk?Do U know that if Chelsea mistakenly sack Tuchel
U know how many top clubs go pick am sharp sharp?
You are a bread and butter fan bro

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2021
donstan18:

Na thick and thin keep ManU and Arsenal fans for the condition wey dem dey now.

I no dey do thick and thin for ball.
wetin this guy dey smoke abeg?
Dem suppose slap u for real life if u talk this thing for viewing center
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Kantebets:
so u dey compare Tuchel with Di matteo
Wetin u dey talk?Do U know that if Chelsea mistakenly sack Tuchel
U know how many top clubs go pick am sharp sharp?
You are a bread and butter fan bro
Criticizing a manger for being foolish and dropping points no mean say I dey advocate for his sacking.

Why exactly are you crying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Kantebets:
wetin this guy dey smoke abeg?
Dem suppose slap u for real life if u talk this thing for viewing center
No be everybody dey watch match for viewing center. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2021
donstan18:

Criticizing a manger for being foolish and dropping points no mean say I dey advocate for his sacking.

Why exactly are you crying?
comparing Tuchel to Di matteo
Well I believe say u dey catch cruise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Kantebets:
comparing Tuchel to Di matteo
Well I believe say u dey catch cruise
You talked about UCL trophy, then i compared the both. Di Matteo gave us the most memorable UCL victory ever. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Tuchel is a fantastic manager and I wish him to stay longer with us than SAF stayed with Man urinated. I don't have any problem with him other than asking him why he so much trusted these players so much that he didn't ship them away in the summer. All in all,I so much believe in Tuchel the best the club has ever had.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Hakim Lukaku Mount

Give us these front 3 in our next match.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2021
donstan18:

You talked about UCL trophy, then i compared the both. Di Matteo gave us the most memorable UCL victory ever. cheesy
Di matteo won UCL by pure luck
Tuchel outplayed Madrid and Athletico to win it and went ahead and won the super cup which di matteo lost 4-1 to athletico that year
Tuchel has kept us in the title race with an injury ravaged squad
I doubt Pep will be able to manage city with this kind injury wey Chelsea get rn

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Kantebets:
Di matteo won UCL by pure luck
Tuchel outplayed Madrid and Athletico to win it and went ahead and won the super cup which di matteo lost 4-1 to athletico that year
Tuchel has kept us in the title race with an injury ravaged squad
I doubt Pep will be able to manage city with this kind injury wey Chelsea get rn
Yea, he won Napoli from 3-1 down with luck.

Won Benfica with luck.

Won Barcelona best team ever with luck. A team that had all players in their prime.

Won Bayern with luck too at their backyard.

But Tuchel who played ATM, Porto, toothless Madrid and UCL finals debutant ManCity didn’t win by luck.

Oga rest abeg. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2021
donstan18:
Tuchel’s days are numbered.

Gave away lead against Westham, did the same tonight.

Conceding 7 goals in that last 3 games.

Unacceptable!!

That racist must be investigated.
Whoa! Wait.... Tuchel is racist?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Lana1:
You have seen and na Yoda show you. Yoda that could not even see the imminent destruction of the Jedi order. grin
Right under his nose as well.
The guy just dey form wise old master,meanwhile Sidious was working on Anakin big time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2021
Skimpledawg:

You mean Capitalcee?

grin

Didn't point finger nau.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2021
donstan18:

Mental slavery.

its very likely we will draw Bayern,, but wait oo,,were u expecting us to win d UCL D's season
it will be honourable to bow out to Bayern early enof and focus on d EPL... its like u don't know d EPL D's season will too difficult to win where 1st,2nd and 3rd places will be like 95,94 &93 points respectively,,hence full concentration can't be over emphasized... if our injury crises continue,, we may not enter top4 hence not qualify for next UCL... leaving d UCL early in an honourable fashion will be key

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2021
macjireh:

its very likely we will draw Bayern,, but wait oo,,were u expecting us to win d UCL D's season
it will be honourable to bow out to Bayern early enof and focus on d EPL... its like u don't know d EPL D's season will too difficult to win where 1st,2nd and 3rd places will be like 95,94 &93 points respectively,,hence full concentration can't be over emphasized... if our injury crises continue,, we may not enter top4 hence not qualify for next UCL... leaving d UCL early in an honourable fashion will be key
Think like a winner bro, you’re no Arsenal or ManU fan.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Didn't point finger nau.
It is obviously meth that's why I asked if it was Capitalcee abi you dey fear your fellow scumrade?

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Danhumprey:
Whoa! Wait.... Tuchel is racist?

I really don't know why you guys are wasting your precious time replying that idiot.
The minute he called tuchel a racist was when you would know 3 nuts were unscrewed up there.
He's not making any sense. He's just reactionary.
Someone who would adore a nobody like mount and then diss our best manger. Isn't that imbecility?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
donjazet:

I really don't know why you guys are wasting your precious time replying that idiot.
The minute he called tuchel a racist was when you would know 3 nuts were unscrewed up there.
Someone who would adore a nobody like mount and then diss our best manger. Isn't that imbecility?
I think equating his level of IQ to that of slowpoke is an insults to imbeciles worldwide

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Skimpledawg:

It is obviously meth that's why I asked if it was Capitalcee abi you dey fear your fellow scumrade?

grin grin grin

grin grin

Chei..... your wahala too much. Leave us o jhaare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Una go wail tire!! Make them try draw us with Bayern first, I’ll make sure I call out that Tuchel’s fvckery here, since most of you are blinded by UCL win and can’t say the truth.

Y’all should get ready.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
donjazet:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Havertz10:
My own is that we shouldn't sacrifice team efficiency because we want to unlock an overweight Idiot

Havertz now shields the ball well, dangerous times ahead for his haters

When are you changing your name to Havertz9

Focus has switched from Mount to Lukaku after Mount chased him from midfield

Operation hate anyone in Havertz position. We predicted this at season start.

Make no mistake, half the hate for Lukaku is due to Havertz fan boys. They could not even wait for him to overcome injury to pull the knives out. Football is a long game sha, in few months, you'll be quiet as a mouse just like exonerate1 who spent the first 4 weeks of the season hating on Chilwell and praising Alonso only to go quiet within a month

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
donjazet:

How exactly is a player who was influencial in our UCL win, who finished 19th in the ballon’dor standings and has a better G/A stat than even Bruno Fernandez in the league this season despite the latter almost having twice the amount of minutes played, I’ll really like to know who’s ‘somebody’ to you in this Chelsea team in your terms.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin

Lol..... barbecuing a Manager that rescued your sinking Club. Won UCL out of blue? Cap it with Super Cup and currently 3rd on the Log.

Well una dey stan Dunce on this Thread, so it's not a Surprise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ibime:

When are you changing your name to Havertz9

Focus has switched from Mount to Lukaku after Mount chased him from midfield

Operation hate anyone in Havertz position. We predicted this at season start.
You can remember for Africa. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12926) (12927) (12928) (12929) (12930) (12931) (12932) ... (19620) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), Feleezy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.