Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,917 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10827622 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12969) (12970) (12971) (12972) (12973) (12974) (12975) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Segedinho:

You have never been to Nigeria then...

Maybe na Ajebo u be

I have never seen as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Segedinho:

You have never been to Nigeria then...

Maybe na Ajebo u be
Baba malaria doesn't kill shi..tt. That WHO statistics that a child die from malaria every two mins is a lie and a big scam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
I bet if you ask the majority on this platform if they have ever seen malaria kill anyone, more than 80percent will say No.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
What is happening to AFCON

PDPGuy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trevor012:
I have never seen anybody die from Malaria in Nigeria.

You've not heard of cerebral malaria when the infection enters your brain. My popsie said I had it as a child and nearly died, though I don't remember.

I know two Nigerians who died of malaria in my lifetime, one of my sister friend at school which cane as surprise, and my uncle died in his late 70s from it earlier this year. I suspect a lot of old people still die from malaria but it will be attributed to old age rather than the malaria. It may also be involved in many child mortality cases but na ogbanje dem go blame.

I know of only one white guy who caught malaria when he went volunteering in Sierra Leone. Fell ill when he returned to UK, and was flown to South Africa for treatment where he passed. Na that time I know say white man dey fear malaria cos why could the UK doctors not just give him antimalarials and drips here. Even when you read of those olden day Mungo Park people, malaria dey kill dem like fowl. Na why WHO dey fear malaria.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
We are winning tonight

Front three Ziyech, Pulisic, Mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
It seems Lukaku has caught COVID.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
donjazet:
Lukaku

Werner

Odoi

Are d 3 new covid patients
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
donjazet:
Blessing in disguise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trevor012:
go to paediatric ward and see children dying of malaria... my second daughter's case shocked me..we have been treating her since October...she was admitted and discharged,,she got home and was still running temperature ,,we were asked to run other tests,,still nothing was found,, just last weekend a pharmacist suggested a stronger antibiotic which we are even testing and hoping it will be our last bus stop...I used to underrate malaria,, but this one scare me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Segedinho:

Lukaku

Werner

Odoi

Are d 3 new covid patients

I could have bet anything that he was gonna be part of the 3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
macjireh:

go to paediatric ward and see children dying of malaria... my second daughter's case shocked me..we have been treating her since October...she was admitted and discharged,,she got home and was still running temperature ,,we were asked to run other tests,,still nothing was found,, just last weekend a pharmacist suggested a stronger antibiotic which we are even testing and hoping it will be our last bus stop...I used to underrate malaria,, but this one scare me

If you're using antibiotics then it's not malaria.
I hope its not tonsillitis. Been battling with it in my son for a while. May just have to go for surgery eventually
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trevor012:

When I was doing my NYSC in the north , I read about one of my fellow corps member whom we graduated from the same institution died of malaria after few ways she was diagnosed . When the Nysc year book was published at our passing out I saw her face and details in the space for fallen heroes.

Funny enough I had malaria that same period I heard of her demise ; if u see how I took my medications seriously and ate enough vegetables and fruits during this period ehn...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
macjireh:

go to paediatric ward and see children dying of malaria... my second daughter's case shocked me..we have been treating her since October...she was admitted and discharged,,she got home and was still running temperature ,, we were asked to run other tests,,still nothing was found ,, just last weekend a pharmacist suggested a stronger antibiotic which we are even testing and hoping it will be our last bus stop...I used to underrate malaria,, but this one scare me
Sorry I don't understand that part. You ran test and found nothing so how did you conclude it was Malaria?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
donjazet:
This is serious oh

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
2 keepers for bench

This is serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Seems Everton problem big pass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
5 games called off this weekend

To field full 11 for FPL go hard oh

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Itsrm:

I hope its not tonsillitis. Been battling with it in my son for a while. May just have to go for surgery eventually
it started as malaria till we got to where we are now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Think4Yourself: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
This bench is funny grin grin

Barkley, Sarr and Saul for bench grin cheesy

Covid 19 no be your mate

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Itsrm:

I hope its not tonsillitis . Been battling with it in my son for a while. May just have to go for surgery eventually
I had this Sh..it few weeks back. I googled it and was told it will clear between 5 to 7days on its own so I relaxed. Between that period it disappeared completely. Why will you be needing surgery? Is it that serious?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trevor012:

Sorry I don't understand that part. You ran test and found nothing so how did you conclude it was Malaria?
it started as malaria... d initial tests revealed malaria till it graduated to where we are....sometimes u have to carry out intensive test to detect malaria..my sister who is lab scientist was suggesting another intensive test of which she didn't have d experience of handling... but baby is better now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
raumdeuter:
What is happening to AFCON

PDPGuy

No official word, yet, from CAF as to whether it will be postponed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
MorataFC:
This is serious oh
Chai

France has already banned British residents from visiting the country
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
bumtus cheek
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trevor012:

A lot of people especially kids actually die from Malaria bro, but you probably reside in an urban area so you won't really encounter this...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
AirBay:

Do you know how much some Local Pharmacies in developed countries make everyday Via Tests. Laboratories, Pharmaceutical companies have raised their revenues/profits by 1000% lipsrsealed Covid is not ending soon undecided

This is exactly why I’m interested in the economics of this corona virus thingy ! .... Enough of the medical and science surrounding it , we should hear who is gaining what at the end of the day.

My colleague who is relocating to the UK in the next couple of days was lamenting as at last week that he would have to cough out over 2million naira for hotel accommodation where he will quarantine following the UK including Nigeria in the red list following the o ocean variant outbreak. Good for him the stuff has been relaxed now.

But to think the hospitality /hotel industry will be getting close to 2million naira per every person that comes into the country from the red zone is something .

Something’s economics dey direct science go anywhere e like o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trevor012:

I had this Sh..it few weeks back. I googled it and was told it will clear between 5 to 7days on its own so I relaxed. Between that period it disappeared completely. Why will you be needing surgery? Is it that serious?

This one has refused to clear. They said its grade 3.

We've gone through two different rounds of drugs and now on the third. If there's still no reasonable improvement then it will have to be surgery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 80sjamshophip: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Everton

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
LFG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Everton

See lineup, wouldnt it be better to just get a walkover

If this is the type of team sheet we will be seeing, better to suspend the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Alonso is so slow

(1) (2) (3) ... (12969) (12970) (12971) (12972) (12973) (12974) (12975) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, monerozi5590, TradingGod, fatherofnone(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.