Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,227 members, 7,925,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11082633 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (19800) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mou should just bring in Remy and willian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
soo far soon goodison grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
humblesteve:

Bad belle is allowed bro just free him to die of hatred

You must be very stoopid, don't let me come at you, respect yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Roland17:

Stop arguing with emotions and sentiments.

G. Barry has been the catalyst in the midfield, he has dominated possession and strung crisp passes in the middle of the park and I am not supposed to question Mikels presence on the pitch of play?

Fabregas has been useless from the start of the season I concur and there is no justification for his inclusion in the first team but Chelsea has conceded two goals in the first half with Mikel strolling behind, defensively that is troubling.

Why should u single Mikel out, how's that his fault to bear??
Ur comment was as though he's been useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello is this TVAL? Where is my musical instruments :/

In nollywoods ads voice

Gidigidigidibgaaaaaa

Hehheeheheeh make una come see as e dey happen for godison park oh make una see as them they use ivanovic dey do yeye for stadium

Chelsea whipping I say chelsea whipping part 1&2

Grab your copies nowwwwwwwwwww

Keke stop me here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
This match na draw Matic don ruin d fun.
No way chelshit no go score for that 2nd half.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
timbros:
You can't win the League by conceding 2 goals per match.

Mourinho has lost it in the defence department.

I remember when Mourinho needs just one goal to win a match.

SMH

That is the truth. See ivanovic trying hard not to get hand ball rather than trying to block crosses and passes from our opponents into our dangerous area. I don't know why mou is not seeing his obvious flaws week-in week-out. Zouma should learn how to do off-the-ball markings.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
How's Mikel trash today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
I'm not watching the match, but I saw this pass breakdown for both Everton's goals....

I don't really want to hear story about which midfielder blah blah....this looks like it's Jose's fault.

You don't need a rocket scientist to defend central midfleld. Can't Jose just instruct somebody to sit?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

You must be very stoopid, don't let me come at you, respect yourself
Go and Die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
No party here today though :p
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
season 2 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Keke stop me here

One day that keke go thruway you , knack your mouth for ground. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
airmark:

Lmao...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Odunharry:
season 2 grin
gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
kai zouma gringrin, 2months pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Why should u single Mikel out, how's that his fault to bear??
Ur comment was as though he's been useless

If Mikel is thrust into the first team owing to previous displays in the middle of the park and then Chelsea concedes two goals in the space of ten minutes especially because of the activities of the opposing midfield then that is counter productive, you would expect a fresh blood to keep the defensive aspect of the game tight even though the attack has been blunt.

But again I am sorry if my opinions are construed especially if it sounds like I am singling Mikel out..

Does this help?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello chelshit chelsea fans I was away thanks to the antispam bot

Welcome to goodison airline ill be ur flight attendant for today be careful there might be STONES on ur seat

Special guest

Raumdeuter (Admiral of the fleet)

A40 (chief inspector of hidden hazard)

Coogar (brigade general)

Lieutenants

Homesteady

Dopejemi

Sinizia

Adelana1

Weedtaker

Uniquegem

Tanzania troll of the year

Chief midget hensben

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
That was a back pass and freekick for Everton; that ref is biased. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ever Ever... do it for us! we want to party hard!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Roland17:

If Mikel is thrust into the first team owing to previous displays in the middle of the park and then Chelsea concedes two goals in the space of ten minutes especially because of the activities of the opposing midfield then that is counter productive, you would expect a fresh blood to keep the defensive aspect of the game tight even though the attack has been blunt.

But again I am sorry if my opinions are construed especially if it sounds like I am singling Mikel out..

Does this help?

If u are watching this same match I'm watching, the midfield has been useless since Mikel was substituted.

Singling him out is what I didn't like, no offence taken sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
torres2 how far? Your mobile phone still misbehave abi? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pataki:

Panthanky, the troll, how you dey? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
I swear Chelshit has the best keepers!! Begovic is a beast. Damn!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
What a stoopid move by mourinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ivanovic is an hidiot angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
sinizia:

Panthanky, the troll, how you dey? grin

Comot for my face joor guy. torres2 don promise to show me bosom if shekpe lose this afternoon. grin

torres2 come and shake something for papy. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Chelseafan1:

If u are watching this same match I'm watching, the midfield has been useless since Mikel was substituted.

Let me explain..

If Mikel is substituted even before the 60th minute does that mean Mourinho shares same sentiments as I do?

Why was Mike introduced into the first team today?

To basically sit in the middle alongside Matic ( even though Matic has more freedom) to prevent Chelsea from conceding a goal worth more two goals, since the plan has failed and Chelsea is chasing this game, it is only logical to substitute Mikel and push for goals because it is not worth playing defensive anymore.

Thanks for keeping this argument civil.

#respect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Abeg where dem from get dis kennedy De guy own worst o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pataki:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
airmark:

Erm barman abeg samma 2 bottles for this my airmark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Is Hidden Lizard playing abeg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (19800) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), DammyOlu123(m), raumdeuter, Jamiuokolaa and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.