Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,818 members, 7,924,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 05:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11070666 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13153) (13154) (13155) (13156) (13157) (13158) (13159) ... (19788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
mikeywise:
Lukaku apologises;
“I am sorry to the fans for the upset I have caused. I totally understand why you guys are upset and I must show my commitment. I apologise also to the manager, the board, and my team mates."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1478449765608218631
- Romelu Lukaku

He sounds 100% committed he just wan please inter fans.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
A001:

Chelsea should sell Lukaku so that the weakling called Havertz can further weaken our attack abi. Yeye

If we're to sell any player, it's Havertz that should be the top choice. He's nothing but a fraud and is so annoying to watch.

He's both weak mentally and physically. In fact, frail is the right word to use, not weak.

Lol ,well said

Him Dey try Promote him agenda

Harvetz is a flop ,I don’t know why some Chelsea fans are still yet to see this

Lulaku only disrespected Chelsea ,he hasn’t been bad as some people thinks

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segedinho:

Na so some of them open mouth waaaaah

That no team can win UCL with 3 at d back..

I am responsible for what I type, not what you understand.

I said no team has won UCL with 3-4-3, touting the superiority of 4-3-3, doofuses took it that I said no team can win with 3-4-3. As a betting man, you will still bet on a 4-3-3 winning the next one, cos that's been the winning formation for most years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
donjazet:
Havertz10 is just so irrational when it comes to football issues.
Havertz is not supposed to be playing as a striker. It's not his strongest position but I'm becoming slightly peeved with tuchel.

I was expecting him to become dynamic. We have a large squad capable of playing different formatiins and systems. I'm imagining that in a back 4 system, havertz and mount would deliver superbly as no 10's. Jorginho kante and kovacic would be a dream midfield in a 433. Pulisic, ziyech and Lukaku spearheading the attack. This can work.
Why has tuchel not tried any other formation?
Barkley, RLC, would deputize perfectly too. Rather than playing poorly in a 2 man midfield.

Tuchel needs to be more dynamic, truth be told. I admire how Guardiola constantly tweaks his system according to opponents. Sometime back 4, sometime back 5.
Joginho can't hold d midfield with havertz and mount.

That would be suicide in disguise.

Kovacic can't play d dm as well..

Kante can but his strength lies in box to box...

If we are to go on for double 10.......a sitting dm in d form of Ndidi is actually what we need...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segedinho:

If we are to go on for double 10.......a sitting dm in d form of Ndidi is actually what we need...

Slowly the truth shall set you free.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ibime:

I am responsible for what I type, not what you understand.

I said no team has won UCL with 3-4-3, touting the superiority of 4-3-3, doofuses took it that I said no team can win with 3-4-3. As a betting man, you will still bet on a 4-3-3 winning the next one, cos that's been the winning formation for most years.
Your comment belittled d strength of TT's 3 at d back as at them.

Yoiu were of the opinion that 3 at d back is just a makeshift and not sustainable and no team can win d trophy with d formation.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segedinho:

Your comment belittled d strength of TT's 3 at d back as at them.

Yoiu were of the opinion that 3 at d back is just a makeshift and not sustainable and no team can win d trophy with d formation.

It is still a makeshift and still unsustainable to compete consistently at the top, just like RDM bus parking was a makeshift that won UCL and FA Cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ibime:

Slowly the truth shall set you free.
I don't have any agenda against anyone.

I say it the way it is.

Obviously...joginho is slow and looses ground when he is forced to..

That has been his draw back

Kovacic isn't really a DM...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ibime:

It is still a makeshift and still unsustainable to compete consistently at the top, just like RDM bus parking was a makeshift that won UCL and FA Cup
I think every coach or fans would accept a makeshift that gives UCL..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
donjazet:

Really!?? My VPN is down. Can you post the excerpts of what he said?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segedinho:

No try am smoke igbo join d brain wey God give u..

Just dey manage am like that....
What's this na

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
mikeywise:

Not d right moment

Meaning...he only fault the timing.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Skimpledawg:

What's this na

grin
The guy just dey write for the sake of writing...

Maybe to defend havertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
The gaffer should priotise the Carabao cup.
If he need to field our best X1 , so be it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
mikeywise:

Thanks, I've just watched the video though. I'm not satisfied. He didn't clarify better. I share the sentiment with the poster below?
I guess we'll play him afterall but he should know that no Chelsea fan would ever defend him again in any situation.

His relationship with us would be purely transactional, devoid of emotion. No one's buying the bullshit_of youth club or whatever. He's paid to play and score goals and he should do just that.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
The gaffer should priotise the Carabao cup.
If he need to field our best X1 , so be it.

Indeed we need to grab this chance of a trophy. Its looking very likely that mancity would win this league. Let's now focus on the other trophies. Next season we challenge for the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tuchel needs to be commended on the way he has handled this issue. He has handled it as best as he could.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
mikeywise:
Lukaku apologises;
“I am sorry to the fans for the upset I have caused. I totally understand why you guys are upset and I must show my commitment. I apologise also to the manager, the board, and my team mates."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1478449765608218631
- Romelu Lukaku
Make them stop this naw grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segedinho:

Jorginho kante and kovacic would be an ideal midfield pairing in a 433 with jorginho at the base.
Keep in mind there are variations of 433.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Segedinho:

Not d right moment

Meaning...he only fault the timing.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
popizaino:

Tuchel performing the magic to win the UCL in his first season should mean he is a better manager than klopp who didn't win any trophy in his first season.
You didn't reply my question.
I thought he is superior to Klopp and tuchel according to you fraudiola fanatics. So, that means he should be better than them.
So why are we comparing them? No one is here calling tuchel or Klopp the best thing to happen to football.

Answer, Where was the magic when he didn't have players he wanted?

Why does he need to overhaul and bring his own type of players to compete?

You said the story will be the same if we swap Chelsea and mancity.
Same fraudiola will tell you that he will need additional 10 new players to make Chelsea compete.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
N'golo .. lol grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
hensben:
Belgium yet to win anything

Is it now about the team or about how he fared in the team?

They lost to the eventual champion in the last world cup. Lukaku also won the bronze boot in the tournament.

Find another thing to hinge your hatred for Lukaku on.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thecassanova:

Make them stop this naw grin
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
fredoooooo:
N'golo .. lol grin

He still wanted to play some more? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Astrid4:
Have just finished watch lukaku's apologize
Make una forgive am abegiii.

Opinion here doesn’t matter

He is getting back to the team

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Trio of jorginho kante nd kovacic issa no no , we have seen it and it doesn't work, i still dont know havertz best position, it's down to TT tactics we aint seein the best of some players because most of them are literally system players but havertz and flop shouldnt be in the same sentence..give pep the likes of mount, havertz , ziyech and i know they will perform much better.. but TT is just just about getting the right tactics with the mix we have.
Chiwell was very integral, he usually gave us extra numbers in midfield as well as cover defensively too which alonslow cant.
Lukaku love story is over but as long as he bangs goals..I'm good .the team needs additions but we have to get couple players off, we have bloated numbers in the middle already

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
airmark:

He still wanted to play some more? grin
Ayam tired of that guy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Leyqute:

Liverpool bought VVD.

And as expected, Pep was shown his level.

Never knew Liverpool bought VVD in 2019/2020 grin

Tell me something.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Investigation isonu

Dem no get money to buy players una mock them ,now they are bouncing back you are still worried grin
Bouncing back to where. Are they are not in europa? I just pity their fans thinking of haland. Barka is now useless like scummy united so all good player will laugh at them
Finishedlona

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
A001:
cheesy grin
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13153) (13154) (13155) (13156) (13157) (13158) (13159) ... (19788) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Semenyakenso, DeadPresidents, BlewMahn, Santos07, afrodoc2, Salarys, andrewbaba44, TradingGod, kingofcasting(m), Altern8tor, Ballzproblemm, BlueRayDick, Amigoss, ouzo1(m), Datakey, Jamiuokolaa, Jodera, Tochex101(m), Bill8012(m), Ijustwantto, borednhorny, Mrphilia, CaptainZubi, Caicedobets(m), Theflint1(m), Danielhaywire, Elnino4ladies, MrJaay(m), Unlimited22, MorataFC, cephasdultimate, humblesteve(m), Leyqute(m), fredoooooo, Emaprince, Ibime(m), Bluelines69, lordfalcao(m) and 27 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.