Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10860546 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13491) (13492) (13493) (13494) (13495) (13496) (13497) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Made it harder than it should have been with some terrible defending particularly from Sarr but came through eventually.

Congrats to Saul on his first goal.

MOTMs RLC/Werner.

Luton Town 2 - 3 Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin grin

Basically stealing a living.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
swiz123:
grin grin grin

fake

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
swiz123:
grin grin ;

Him and mount, academy tax. We have to endure years of mediocrity simply because they are "one of our own". The other one has literally just cost us a trophy but still, useless stanners will Don their banner of shame.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
swiz123:
grin grin ;

I very much dislike stats, but if true, that is just horrible. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Usyk has enlisted with Kyiv territorial defence

Putin has a 40 mile convoy stationed 20 miles outside of Kyiv ready to move in at any moment

I hope they are just using Usyk to motivate others and will put him in bunker when the Ruskies attack, because bullet no send who be World Champion

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thank you Roman Abramovich.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mason mount cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I need to make a gif of that cross
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
donjazet:

Him and mount, academy tax. We have to endure years of mediocrity simply because they are "one of our own". The other one has literally just cost us a trophy but still, useless stanners will Don their banner of shame.
no wonder donstan went offline cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
donjazet:

O come on!!!! You guys should stop this rubbish already! Snap out of this Stockholm syndrome already.

Just try to imagine women and children's corpse's on the streets of Ukraine. Imagine families uprooted, forever to live with trauma, displaced from their homeland and unsure of the future, fleeing into a bleak future.

Imagine this criminal sanctioning the death of rivals. Being complicit in the murder of Putin's enemies. Being the right hand man of a dictator.
This is a criminal for God's sake.
Don't be like the foolish Escobar's supporters who supported a criminal to death and fell for his fake philanthropy.

Roman's "good" deeds are not enough to pay off the blood of his victims

Join your fellow true fans below and celebrate this joyful moment.
I have been trying to ignore you since you began this frankly idiotic campaign against Roman.
I don't know where this sanctimonious attitude has suddenly appeared from.

But if e too pain you, hack my account delete my post.

28 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
popizaino:

I'm curious to know this Russian cars,Japanese, German,Chinese,Korean,Italian, American cars I know but Russian cars sounds like a strange phenomenon to me just light Nigerians ships .
even Putin's armoured limo is Russian made

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Norwich scores. Maybe, just maybe its not over yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Unlimited22:

I have been trying to ignore you since you began this frankly idiotic campaign against Roman.

You dey mind am.

You've celebrating glories 'bought' with bloody money. Why don't you just come out to tell us that you don't have a thing to do with the triumphs Chelsea Fc has enjoyed over the years under the care of that Russian criminal called Abramovich.

Na these kind people dey run around polling booths, campaigning for the same modafucker they wrote tons of shitz about on Facebook.

Bloody hypocrite!

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Unlimited22:

Some people eh? cheesy I be dey try to ignore the stupid posts but oh well....
You can only shake your head and wonder. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Unlimited22:

It is moral grandstanding. You don't need to reply him in kind though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
popizaino:

I'm curious to know this Russian cars,Japanese, German,Chinese,Korean,Italian, American cars I know but Russian cars sounds like a strange phenomenon to me just light Nigerians ships .
Proper Russian made cars are NOT flashy or nice looking but they last forever, just like their electronics or white goods e.g., Fridge - that thing no dey break at all at all. lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Norwich at it again....6 mins to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
The Bay of Pigs invasion
Libya
Iraq
Afghanistan
Syria
Yemen
Vietnam

Turkey has held the northern third of the island of Cyprus for donkey years. Numerous world leaders of sovereign countries have been deposed simply for not dancing to the tune of the west. Colonialism was a thing well into the middle of the last century.

But its this one that all of you are bleating like goats about, in one of the most racist countries in the world.

You didn't see Nigerian politicians and the businessmen with government enabled monopolies to rant about.
Alaye if y'all don't geddifok..

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Android22:
It is moral grandstanding. You don't need to reply him in kind though.
More like moral GTHOOH.
Irritating stuff.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
donjazet:

O come on!!!! You guys should stop this rubbish already! Snap out of this Stockholm syndrome already.

Just try to imagine women and children's corpse's on the streets of Ukraine. Imagine families uprooted, forever to live with trauma, displaced from their homeland and unsure of the future, fleeing into a bleak future.

Imagine this criminal sanctioning the death of rivals. Being complicit in the murder of Putin's enemies. Being the right hand man of a dictator.
Don't be like the foolish Escobar's supporters who supported a criminal to death and fell for his fake philanthropy.

Enough of all these jibes.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Griffon:

You dey mind am.

You've celebrating glories 'bought' with bloody money. Why don't you just come out to tell us that you don't have a thing to do with the triumphs Chelsea Fc has enjoyed over the years under the care of that Russian criminal called Abramovich.

Na these kind people dey run around polling booths, campaigning for the same modafucker they wrote tons of shitz about on Facebook.

Bloody hypocrite!
And this is someone that only joined Chelsea at the start of the Abrahamovic era during Mourinho's first stint at the club.

If it were older fans like Ibime that joined the fan base of the club because of Celestine Babayaro before Abrahamovic bought the outfit, the criticism would have been reasonable.

He's lashing out at someone he's enjoyed (and he's still enjoying) his investments over the years in the PL.

He's condemning what he sees as criminal acts of Abrahamovic, yet he remains a fan of the club, the same outfit the billionaire developed to a world-class status with his so-called ill-gotten wealth.

That's sheer hypocrisy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Unlimited22:
The Bay of Pigs invasion
Libya
Iraq
Afghanistan
Syria
Yemen
Vietnam

Turkey has held the northern third of the island of Cyprus for donkey years. Numerous world leaders of sovereign countries have been deposed simply for not dancing to the tune of the west. Colonialism was a thing well into the middle of the last century.

But its this one that all of you are bleating like goats about, in one of the most racist countries in the world.

You didn't see Nigerian politicians and the businessmen with government enabled monopolies to rant about.
The double standard of the West and their allies and supporters is pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
A001:

And this is someone that only joined Chelsea at the start of the Abrahamovic era during Mourinho's first stint at the club.

If it were older fans like Ibime that joined the fan base of the club because of Celestine Babayaro before Abrahamovic bought the outfit, the criticism would have been reasonable.

He's lashing out at someone he's enjoyed (and he's still enjoying) his investments over the years in the PL.

He's condemning what he sees as criminal acts of Abrahamovic, yet he remains a fan of the club.

That's sheer hypocrisy.

First things first, he should quit supporting Chelsea, then join Southampton, I heard they were founded by St. Mary’s Church young men association.

No blood money involved in the investment but only tithes and offerings.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
donjazet:

You’re mad sir

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Attacks from all angles, even friendlies. cheesy grin cheesy
I can understand, some of you have really not understood the depth to which Abrahmovic sunk to get his wealth.
1st things first , Google aluminum wars Russia, like I did. Then take your time to read the 1st 7 articles, both outdated since early 2000's and the latest. Hear from the horse's mouth, some of his court testimonies. Hear from his friends turned rivals, some of who prominently turn out dead from either suicide or poisoning. Hear other former Kremlin associates directly point the finger at him and say these in UK court's.
Also go to YouTube and do the same,they are some fascinating insightful videos and documentaries touching on the subject.

As I said earlier, we were all blind to his history. It's really a big deal for me that the only reason I got to love someone deeply was simply because he was spending cash. It really exposes how shallow we all are and I'm sorry but I hold myself to a better standard. I parade myself as an idealist. One who strives for perfection. Sometimes it makes one appear as "oversabi" or "foolish" or a "moral ground stander".
I accept all tags, not everyone can evolve at the same pace. I'm an atheist in a society where we're less than 10%. I'm a liberal in 95% conservative society. It's nothing new to be called foolish by retrogrades.
The least you could all do is assimilate more information about things you value to have a stronger stance on things.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
No player has won more penalties than Osimhen in Europe top leagues.

He has won 4x more penalties than Mbappe, Haaland, Vlahovic, Jonathan David, Lautaro, and Abraham combined.

Not your typical striker.

- Copied
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Broja is good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Important to note that I'm not seeing myself as ground sitting. My take on this issue stems from my shame in having aligned myself blindly towards the criminal.
And yes, he is indeed a criminal. Go do your research.
But even if you were lazy to do that. The glaring evidence in front of you about him being soo close to Putin, being central to the Russian government is enough already for you to despise the guy.

Surely you guys hate the likes of Abacha, Babaginda dangote. A few men who literally stole the fortunes of the general populace for themselves, setting the society backwards, being some the key actors as to why there is soo much suffering in our society.

Surely you guys are as angry and frustrated as anyone would be with these people. Would you celebrate them even if you were a direct beneficiary??
Roman Abrahmovic is a corrupt Russian oligarch who has played a key role in maintaining a terrible status quo in Russia. Surely, there are no Putin apologists here. Surely there aren't people mad enough to think Putin is a good leader doing the right things for Russia in his 20 years of leadership.

We must not accept status quo, we must continue to fight against them.

Roman has done something good that that brought joy to our lives but surely that's not enough to excuse his very terrible misdeeds. Think of him as the Abacha and Babaginda of Russia. Men who literally killed people for wealth and power to the detriments of a larger society. Perhaps that helps to put things into perspective.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2022
donjazet:
[s]Attacks from all angles, even friendlies. cheesy grin cheesy
I can understand, some of you have really not understood the depth to which Abrahmovic sunk to get his wealth.
1st things first , Google aluminum wars Russia, like I did. Then take your time to read the 1st 7 articles, both outdated since early 2000's and the latest. Hear from the horse's mouth, some of his court testimonies. Hear from his friends turned rivals, some of who prominently turn out dead from either suicide or poisoning. Hear other former Kremlin associates directly point the finger at him and say these in UK court's.
Also go to YouTube and do the same,they are some fascinating insightful videos and documentaries touching on the subject.

As I said earlier, we were all blind to his history. It's really a big deal for me that the only reason I got to love someone deeply was simply because he was spending cash. It really exposes how shallow we all are and I'm sorry but I hold myself to a better standard. I parade myself as an idealist. One who strives for perfection. Sometimes it makes one appear as "oversabi" or "foolish" or a "moral ground stander".
I accept all tags, not everyone can evolve at the same pace. I'm an atheist in a society where we're less than 10%. I'm a liberal in 95% conservative society. It's nothing new to be called foolish by retrogrades.
The least you could all do is assimilate more information about things you value to have a stronger stance on things.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2022
donjazet:
[s]Important to note that I'm not seeing myself as ground sitting. My take on this issue stems from my shame in having aligned myself blindly towards the criminal.
And yes, he is indeed a criminal. Go do your research.
But even if you were lazy to do that. The glaring evidence in front of you about him being soo close to Putin, being central to the Russian government is enough already for you to despise the guy.

Surely you guys hate the likes of Abacha, Babaginda dangote. A few men who literally stole the fortunes of the general populace for themselves, setting the society backwards, being some the key actors as to why there is soo much suffering in our society.

Surely you guys are as angry and frustrated as anyone would be with these people. Would you celebrate them even if you were a direct beneficiary??
Roman Abrahmovic is a corrupt Russian oligarch who has played a key role in maintaining a terrible status quo in Russia. Surely, there are no Putin apologists here. Surely there aren't people mad enough to think Putin is a good leader doing the right things for Russia in his 20 years of leadership.

We must not accept status quo, we must continue to fight against them.

Roman has done something good that that brought joy to our lives but surely that's not enough to excuse his very terrible misdeeds. Think of him as the Abacha and Babaginda of Russia. Men who literally killed people for wealth and power to the detriments of a larger society. Perhaps that helps to put things into perspective.[/s]
shame embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:03am On Mar 03, 2022
A001:

That's sheer hypocrisy.

It isn't hypocrisy. It's me starkly realizing what I was blind to, all these years. Just like you guys are still blind to it, I guess.
It's me realizing he fooled us all. Are you not seeing what is going on in Ukraine right now, people who had stable lives suddenly being uprooted and not knowing their tomorrow or how to start afresh? Have you actually pondered on the issue?

Then ask yourself, who is responsible for this? Don't listen to either side of Russia or the USA. Listen to the victim themselves. Hear what they have to say and why they are being killed. Ukrainians are not the aggressors. Putin is. Now trace the root of Putin's power, and voila, you get to see roman.

I feel a bit of regret supporting him but I'm able to distinguish between the man and the club. I hope you do that too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2022
Unlimited22:
The Bay of Pigs invasion
Libya
Iraq
Afghanistan
Syria
Yemen
Vietnam

Stop with the whataboutery. We can be enraged at all of them. When you bring up these talking points, you deflect from a disturbing issue at hand. That one is against Russia's action doesn't mean one is in support of the other actions. When those things you listed happened, they also caused an uproar globally, so it's not okay that you continue to parrot these talking points. It exhibits a poor showing of empathy towards human suffering.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13491) (13492) (13493) (13494) (13495) (13496) (13497) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.