Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,105 members, 7,896,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10929043 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13656) (13657) (13658) (13659) (13660) (13661) (13662) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Theaters are dying generally and studios are turning to streaming. Asides CBM's and big blockbuster franchises like Mission impossible and Fast&Furious, mid budget movies and even higher budget ones most times perform very well below average. Covid isn't the cause, it's been a well documented trend way before Covid, Covid's arrival just excarbated the issue. This is where Will comes in,box office bombs are irrelevant because in this scenario, Will is still one of the very few people alive who can put seats in Cinemas by virtue of being Will Smith..

Note this isn't the 90's and early 2000's when A list actors had a lot of pull and star power, that star power has waned considerably but Will is still in that small bracket that gives your movie a better chance of being successful than not..

He will be alright..
the slap: noticed that mainstream media is giving the incident a mischievous narrative cheesy

Will Smith's declining career: You really want to blame covid for will's failures? He was taking terrible roles and projects, he can't blame anybody but himself, I am legend is his last major lead role that killed it, I personally think that pursuit of happiness is his best movie, I was young but his travails in that movie broke me

Modern actors and cinema experience: your assertion about the pivot to content depth instead of personality is spot on, maybe studio executives have seen that narrative will help a project more than the celebrity status of its performers, that's why method acting is celebrated today

movie theaters are an experience, i don't know if you have kids but taking them to the cinemas is a social activity that will never die, I have taken my niece out a few times and I enjoyed being next to her watching an animation, it was heaven in that environment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hethather(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Ibime post=111439228]

Have moved on from that token. Not monitoring anymore [/quote
Okay sir! Thank you very much. Is there any token you can advise I get?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Havertz10:
the slap: noticed that mainstream media is giving the incident a mischievous narrative cheesy

Will Smith's declining career: You really want to blame covid for will's failures? He was taking terrible roles and projects, he can't blame anybody but himself, I am legend is his last major lead role that killed it, I personally think that pursuit of happiness is his best movie, I was young but his travails in that movie broke me

Modern actors and cinema experience: your assertion about the pivot to content depth instead of personality is spot on, maybe studio executives have seen that narrative will help a project more than the celebrity status of its performers, that's why method acting is celebrated today

movie theaters are an experience, i don't know if you have kids but taking them to the cinemas is a social activity that will never die, I have taken my niece out a few times and I enjoyed being next to her watching an animation, it was heaven in that environment

Now now, Smith's career is still going strong, he just won an Oscar for best actor for King Richard...Bad boy's 4 performed above expectations...I never mentioned Covid in relation to Smith, don't know how or where you inferred that..

Movie theaters are dying, it's been steadily declining slowly over the past decade, it's not even a debate...I mentioned some exceptions like CBM's and mega successful franchises like MI and F&F but that's it...

Method actors who don't have the star power do not put butts in seats...
Jared Leto is a method actor, but he just won a razzie..

Ford vs Ferrari had Christian Bale(a method actor) and Matt Damon(a method actor) but still couldn't light up the box office...More example of what I've been saying...

Streaming is the future but studios will make as much dough as they can from theaters and as far as this is the case, Smith will be fine...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
seankafor:
you got it all wrong man, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general serves wide variety of usefulness and purposes.. not only it serves as a means of debt settlement, it can be use to facilitate transaction no matter what part of the world you re in and in such a cheap manner..
Last week, I recieved some amount of dollars in BCH from Denmark ( very swift and cheap with less than a dollar as gas fees) this wouldn't have been same if it was world remit or Wu or MoneyGram..

It's a valuable digital assets that is widely accepted by majority.. even naira or usd if people stop using it, it will loose it's value,

How do you guys comes up with this crowd mentality of everyone dropping same call at a go?
How will everyone at a go decide to dump Bitcoin? Our aims and ambitions varies hence the whole world can't move in unism in making a drastic decision of dumping Bitcoin..
Even in the bearest of the bear markets, it still provides opportunities for us to stack up more coins at a discount..

Bitcoin is far away from been a Ponzi, it's even the highly inflatable and printable fiat that is a Ponzi..
USA can wake up one day and decide to print 20 billion dollars, that's manipulations..

During covid, the Nigerian federal government printed 50 billion naira and gave all the states, obaseki was the one that blew the flame..

A time will come when the whole world will move digital as seen by the recent adoption of e currencies and rest..
You can't dispute the fact that the world is evolving, trade by barter- fiat- next stop is digital currnecies.. if it's not now, it'd be in future..
You don't expect institutionns and countries to queue into what you think as Ponzi? Abi Dem too no get sense?
Crypto is the next stop after fiat and the earlier you embrace the truth, the better for you..
I don't have a problem with crypto as a concept currency, or blockchain, I think that they can have a role in our society, the main issue with bitcoin is the speculative aspect of it, there is even much more, it's not as decentralized as its even presented but let's focus on the main issue

Its speculative attribute gives the entire enterprise a ponzi pyramid structure, if a global digital currency without government control or intervention should appear today, bitcoin will crash to nothing, you thought mmm was bad, you will remember this conversation

The truth is that Governments aren't ready to ban it completely, let cbdc become mainstream, bitcoin will be discussed like MySpace today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Acting or?

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
donstan18:

Joke on health issues? Lol, you for real?

In comedy nothing is off limit. People joke about peoples ages, their parent their spouse.

So if you take offence on health issues, why cant another person take offence on weight issues (or is that not health) or Kevin Hart take offence at height issues? or Snoop take offence at jokes aimed at his weed smoking or gang affiliation background.

You know the number of people who made fun of Trump his health, his weight his wife, his children while he was the most powerful man on earth? Bill Maher even said Trumps father was an oranguntang

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

In comedy nothing is off limit. People joke about peoples ages, their parent their spouse.

So if you take offence on health issues, why cant another person take offence on weight issues (or is that not health) or Kevin Hart take offence at height issues? or Snoop take offence at jokes aimed at his weed smoking or gang affiliation background.

You know the number of people who made fun of Trump his health, his weight his wife, his children while he was the most powerful man on earth? Bill Maher even said Trumps father was an oranguntang
It is wrong to make joke with people’s health issues. Very wrong. No amount of argument will make me think otherwise.

Do you know there are health issues that comes with unnecessary trauma and stigma even after defeating them.

I don’t like what Will did, I LOVE it.

You don’t tell people how to react and retaliate when you get them pissed.

This isn’t the first time Chris is doing such to Will, I think something similar happened in 2016 or so. If e pain Will and he chose to act that way, FINE!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
donstan18:

It is wrong to make joke with people’s health issues. Very wrong. No amount of argument will make me think otherwise.

Do you know there are health issues that comes with unnecessary trauma and stigma even after defeating them.

I don’t like what Will did, I LOVE it.

You don’t tell people how to react and retaliate when you get them pissed.

This isn’t the first time Chris is doing such to Will, I think something similar happened in 2016 or so. If e pain Will and he chose to act that way, FINE!!

Do you think its okay to make jokes about peoples weight and height? Dont you know being short or overweight comes with unnecessary stigma and trauma?

If someone slaps you, most men would have returned with a slap or a punch, So assuming Chris Rock replied like most people would have then what?

What if its a woman comediene that was making fun of Jada, Will Smith slap her? What if it was Snoop Dogg will Smith slap him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
donstan18:
Acting or?

If it's acting, they should call another ceremony tomorrow and give them both another Oscar.

They even fooled Denzel and Tyler Perry if so

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
My issue is that will Smith himself has been a comedian and did stand up comedy for a lot of years, he surely understands the concept of a no hold bars comedy. He has most likely roasted others before. Ricky gervais basically called some actors pedophiles and enablers to their very face and told all the actors to drop the virtue signaling. People LAUGHED.

The idea of comedy is to say the truth in humourous ways, this is why court jesters in a kings palace had an important role. They were the only ones who could laugh at the king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Do you think its okay to make jokes about peoples weight and height? Dont you know being short or overweight comes with unnecessary stigma and trauma?

If someone slaps you, most men would have returned with a slap or a punch, So assuming Chris Rock replied like most people would have then what?

What if its a woman comediene that was making fun of Jada, Will Smith slap her? What if it was Snoop Dogg will Smith slap him?
These are “What ifs”, aren’t they.

Making jokes with short or overweight people is in this case still not justified, they can react how they want, I’m only saying Will, choosing to react the way he did was his choice and should be left alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ibime:

If it's acting, they should call another ceremony tomorrow and give them both another Oscar.

They even fooled Denzel and Tyler Perry if so
Lol. It’s actually not impossible for it to be acting. cheesy

Anything these days can be done just for trending sake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
donstan18:

These are “What ifs”, aren’t they.

Making jokes with short or overweight people is in this case still not justified, they can react how they want, I’m only saying Will, choosing to react the way he did is his choice.

Everything is your choice, Even people who choose to be assholes, No one is saying its not his choice, You can attend a white house event in boxers and singlet, its your choice too, It just paint you in a different way compared to acceptable standard societal norm

If someone bashes your car and you come out to punch them, its also your choice too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

In comedy nothing is off limit
. People joke about peoples ages, their parent their spouse.

The slap too he got was within limit.

Whilst I don't necessarily condone violence, I can understand why he did what he did. Will was perfectly within his rights to get offended by the crass joke. I don't buy that argument that you must not feel offended when a comedian says something.

Will has literally been the butt of mad jokes about his wife for the last 3 years straight. They even turned the man into a Meme. You now dissed the man's wife again to his face in front of millions. I think the man felt in the moment that he had to make an example of Chris.

Yeah he could have handled it different, and I think that if he had climbed the stage to talk about the suffering of alopecia victims whilst educating Chris about his words, he could have gotten all the SJWs drinking out that palm of his morally superior hands whilst putting Chris at risk of cancellation. However, if you talk about people's wives you don't have a right to complain if hand touch you - People have been finished for way less

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Everything is your choice, Even people who choose to be assholes, No one is saying its not his choice, You can attend a white house event in boxers and singlet, its your choice too, It just paint you in a different way compared to acceptable standard societal norm

If someone bashes your car and you come out to punch them, its also your choice too
Making jokes with people’s health just to entertain the crowd in a show that isn’t a comedy show is acceptable?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Whilst I don't necessarily condone violence, I can understand why he did what he did. Will was perfectly within his rights to get offended by the crass joke. I don't buy that argument that you must not feel offended when a comedian says something.

Will has literally been the butt of mad jokes about his wife for the last 3 years straight. They even turned the man into a Meme. You now dissed the man's wife again to his face in front of millions. I think the man felt in the moment that he had to make an example of Chris.

Yeah he could have handled it different, and I think that if he had climbed the stage to talk about the suffering of alopecia victims whilst educating Chris about his words, he could have gotten all the SJWs drinking out that palm of his morally superior hands whilst putting Chris at risk of cancellation. However, if you talk about people's wives you don't have a right to complain if hand touch you - People have been finished for way less

You said it all.

Exactly why I was asking Blueman and Izzou if it was wrong reacting the moment he found out that it hurts his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Obviously shoe get size, so these What Ifs are moot. We've seen Jayz both deliver and recieve slaps in full glare of cameras before. Even the Pdiddy that was trying to calm the situation after is well known for whozing Drake in public and shooting up clubs when offended. A lot of the time, the lack of violence from these kind of situations is due to lack of opportunity, not someone choosing to ignore the disrespect an/or not take offence

Your message should be that we should be more mindful of how we react, not that we shouldn't be taking offence at all because of some mythical comedy standards.

Comedians fit collect too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I disagree. In the normal society, you can talk shit and respond with shitt talk, if it gets to you, then take them to court and sue them. There is no place for physical exchange of blows in the civilized setting

Smith has made jokes in his past about people about what they do not feel comfortable with and was duly laughed off. His past 3years has been a meme and whose fault is that? It's just like saying Kevin Harts height has been a meme all his life. I once watched a comedy show where Kevin Hart was introduced as "Shaq's dickk"

When you start settling normal regular disses with punches, then where do we draw the line? Should we put a stop to all comedy? Should all personal disses which is the bedrock of the industry that made Will Smith and Chris Rock be stopped because some people might get offended and throw punches.

Smith going to the stage to slap Rock could lead to Rock replying in kind and we have 2 adult men wrestling on the stage of the Oscar

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Obviously shoe get size, so these What Ifs are moot. We've seen Jayz both deliver and recieve slaps in full glare of cameras before. Even the Pdiddy that was trying to calm the situation after is well known for whozing Drake in public and shooting up clubs when offended. A lot of the time, the lack of violence from these kind of situations is due to lack of opportunity, not someone choosing to ignore the disrespect an/or not take offence

Your message should be that we should be more mindful of how we react, not that we shouldn't be taking offence at all because of some mythical comedy standards.

Jay Z wont get slapped by a man and walk away, Neither will Diddy nor those who made their reputation as being from the street. Chris Rock too might have reacted differently if the stage was different e.g if it was at a club or bar and not in front of the whole world hosting the Oscars

If you take offence, then internalize your reaction, No one wey yabs no dey pain but you just chest it and overlook it

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Jay Z wont get slapped by a man and walk away, Neither will Diddy nor those who made their reputation as being from the street. Chris Rock too might have reacted differently if the stage was different e.g if it was at a club or bar and not in front of the whole world hosting the Oscars

If you take offence, then internalize your reaction, No one wey yabs no dey pain but you just chest it and overlook it

Someone can bleep will smith wife and go Scott free but Chris joke is his breaking point grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

I disagree. In the normal society, you can talk shit and respond with shitt talk, if it gets to you, then take them to court and sue them. There is no place for physical exchange of blows in the civilized setting

Smith has made jokes in his past about people about what they do not feel comfortable with and was duly laughed off. His past 3years has been a meme and whose fault is that? It's just like saying Kevin Harts height has been a meme all his life. I once watched a comedy show where Kevin Hart was introduced as "Shaq's dickk"

When you start settling normal regular disses with punches, then where do we draw the line? Should we put a stop to all comedy? Should all personal disses which is the bedrock of the industry that made Will Smith and Chris Rock be stopped because some people might get offended and throw punches.

Smith going to the stage to slap Rock could lead to Rock replying in kind and we have 2 adult men wrestling on the stage of the Oscar

Like I said before, I do not agree that we don't have the right to be offended at comedy.

In a normal society like Yankee, it's not all talk that is tolerated under the law. You can talk some talk and go to jail for the talk.

This means there is a legal basis for acknowledging that the consequences of talk can go far beyond talk in response.

You can argue that men suppose dey comport in certain scenarios, but then that argument would be true in any other scenario like if someone hit your car, stole your funds, or fücked your girl.

But to argue that someone should comport because comedy should not cause offence is a laughable stance.

If your mouth wrote the check, your hand should be prepared to cash it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Naah. Where was this energy with the Transwoman that was trolling him the other day? Chris Rock was a soft target. That's all.

Remove Chris Rock put the Rock or Brock Lesnar e sure me Will Smith will not be so quick to violence so make we bone this yarns.

It's easy to choose Violencia when you know who you wan attack no get capacity to retaliate or you can get away with no real consequences

That's not courage and that's not a flex

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Like I said before, I do not agree that we don't have the right to be offended at comedy.

In a normal society like Yankee, it's not all talk that is tolerated under the law. You can talk some talk and go to jail for the talk.

This means there is a legal basis for acknowledging that the consequences of talk can go far beyond talk in response.

You can argue that men suppose dey comport in certain scenarios, but then that argument would be true in any other scenario like if someone hit your car, stole your funds, or fücked your girl.

But to argue that someone should comport because comedy should not cause offence is a laughable stance.

If your mouth wrote the check, your hand should be prepared to cash it.

Ok he smacked Chris. Is he going to smack all of us on social media. Does he think this nonsense he did is going to give him any type of street credibility? The whole world still views him as a simp and a square who took back a woman who shagged a ninja half his age
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
CAPdan21:

Will bleeped up but just because you're a comedian it doesn't give you the right to make offensive jokes all in the name of comedy...
There's literally a video of Will Smith yabbing another man for his 'Alopecia'

Alopecia is just a funky way to describe baldness btw.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:
Naah. Where was this energy with the Transwoman that was trolling him the other day? Chris Rock was a soft target. That's all.

Remove Chris Rock put the Rock or Brock Lesnar e sure me Will Smith will not be so quick to violence so make we bone this yarns.

It's easy to choose Violencia when you know who you wan attack no get capacity to retaliate or you can get away with no real consequences

That's not courage and that's not a flex

That's why I said shoe get size. The same America that faced Iraq after they invaded Kuwait is refusing to get involved when Russia enter Ukraine. So that's hardly an argument

Of course, Will cant face the whole internet, and then he cant face everybody he sees. But if you make mistake and fit the criteria and you try him, you fit collect too, as we saw Chris do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Havertz10:
will is not a simp, he accepts the drama over jada because there is no prenuptial agreement, I don't understand why most people don't see that, besides its common knowledge that they had and have an open marriage
So why has he been in pain acting like a pussyol all this time. Has he been behaving like a secure man in any type of control since the incident?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

That's why I said shoe get size. The same America that faced Iraq after they invaded Kuwait is refusing to get involved when Russia enter Ukraine. So that's hardly an argument

Of course, Will cant face the whole internet, and then he cant face everybody he sees. But if you make mistake and fit the criteria and you try him, you fit collect too, as we saw Chris do
Make he better go gym and carry toolie upandan. Cos he go beat people tire oh. Didn't Regina Hall troll him on the same night in a more egregious way

Hopefully he's quicker to draw too because he might face someone else who's strapped. He better delete all his social media accounts too.

A man is literally on the brink of serious emotional breakdown and una dey talk about say he dey defend him wife. That woman be like who dem suppose defend?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
donstan18:

Let’s just assume this fallacious claim is true.

Is it wrong to react angrily to a demeaning joke about your wife if you find out she’s not cool with it? cheesy
What was demeaning about this particular joke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:
What was demeaning about this particular joke.
“Health issues”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Someone can bleep will smith wife and go Scott free but Chris joke is his breaking point grin

He simply felt Chris Rock is a soft target which is the part that pisses me off

Chris Rock has a lot to lose too, That is why Smith wont pick on a man who has nothing to lose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:
Make he better go gym and carry toolie upandan. Cos he go beat people tire oh. Didn't Regina Hall troll him on the same night in a more egregious way

Hopefully he's quicker to draw too because he might face someone else who's strapped. He better delete all his social media accounts too.

A man is literally on the brink of serious emotional breakdown and una dey talk about say he dey defend him wife. That woman be like who dem suppose defend?

Have you fought anybody in your life? Probably

Have you fought everybody that offended you? Obviously not.

So if your argument is that Will will have to pick his battles in future, that's kinda stating the obvious.

The real koko that came out the fracas yesterday is that comedians were put on notice that they cant take the right to offend without retaliation as a given.

Yes most people might je sara and choose to ignore. Yes the comedian might be tooled up and might be able to defend himself from his irate target....but now they have to weigh risk against reward. Because if a top rate talent like Chris Rock fit collect ontop Oscarstage, then anybody fit collect anywhere. Is it really worth throwing that inciting joke if you dont know how the nigga might respond?

Act accordingly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13656) (13657) (13658) (13659) (13660) (13661) (13662) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m) and 31 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.