Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,062 members, 7,896,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10927859 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13662) (13663) (13664) (13665) (13666) (13667) (13668) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Godx:

Stop that. Forest Whitaker is a gad damn marvelous actor.

Not debating that
Watch the movie. I was thoroughly irritated by his character. I think it was 1994.

Just like watching Samuel l Jackson in coming to America

You would never have expected either of them to blow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Interesting grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
A40:
Will Smith ain't got that power bro is my point. He ain't sleeping Chris

Will Smith played Mohammed Ali. And is an action figure.

It's like you no pree the man sha?

Tha guy will send Chris Rock to his maker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Godx:

Stop that. Forest Whitaker is a gad damn marvelous actor.

The man is a GODDAMN legend. He delivered one of the most powerful performances I've ever seen, in the movie, The Butler. One of the fewest ever films that have ever brought me to tears while even rewatching it.
Him and Oprah Winfrey delivered a masterpiece, I wonder how Oprah did not build a spectacular movie career from that movie. She delivered a Viola Davies-esquire performance.
Remains one of my best ever movie. I'm also enjoying his current gangster movie in Godfather of Harlem. Another good performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPnCnkBFhk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Will Smith played Mohammed Ali. And is an action figure.

It's like you no pree the man sha?

Tha guy will send Chris Rock to his maker.
You're so funny. What are you going to tell us next? Rick Ross is a druglord? Denzel is a pilot? Jason Momoa lives in the sea.

Chris Rock na him lose guard. Person wey no get even white belt for any discipline na him you dey hype like say na Michael Jai White. Abeggi

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ellexy:
Interesting grin

Wahala grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
donjazet:

The man is a GODDAMN legend. He delivered one of the most powerful performances I've ever seen, in the movie, The Butler. One of the fewest ever films that have ever brought me to tears while even rewatching it.
Him and Oprah Winfrey delivered a masterpiece, I wonder how Oprah did not build a spectacular movie career from that movie. She delivered a Viola Davies-esquire performance.
Remains one of my best ever movie. I'm also enjoying his current gangster movie in Godfather of Harlem. Another good performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaPnCnkBFhk

Nice, How can I get this movie boss?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Roman confirms he was poisoned probably by Russian hardliners who don't want war to end. Donjazet, na this guy you say make him go toe to toe with Putin?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ibime:
Roman confirms he was poisoned probably by Russian hardliners who don't want war to end. Donjazet, na this guy you say make him go toe to toe with Putin?
They don warn Roman Sha..
He should be wise and stay away from now on.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Nice, How can I get this movie boss?

I use this site to download torrents then use torrent downloader apps like "Flud" to download the videos.
https://www.1377x.to/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ibime:

I didn't say he should go toe to toe. I said he should condemn the invasion and he has done that via his diplomatic actions. He's making efforts at redemption so far, let's see how strong his resolve is.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
donjazet:

I didn't say he should go toe to toe. I said he should condemn the invasion and he has done that via his diplomatic actions. He's making efforts at redemption so far, let's see how strong his resolve is.

You get death wish for Baba. Below is what Putin said he will do to Oligarchs who are too comfortable in the West last week. This message could even be for Roman who carried his busybody to contact the Ukrainians and they asked him to act as mediator with Putin. Now baba has been sent a message with a little dose of poison and is off the negotiation team. Putin wey dey assassinate real and perceived opponents wotoporiously, you say make Baba stand up to him. Putin is the King in the relationship, Roman is at his mercy, nothing like Roman enabling Putin. I'm even hoping that UK will reverse sanctions on Roman like US did (at the request of Ukraine) so Baba can reclaim Chelsea rather than sell to the Americans.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:25am On Mar 29, 2022
I read somewhere that the Lady who player G.I Jane cheated on her husband with a younger guy from one popular TV shows back in the day...

Don't know how true that is but damn, that's a whole lotta coincidences cheesy Maybe the joke was deeper that we thought after all.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2022
donjazet:
Again, I'm saying it, Will was a stand-up comedian for years, no way he doesn't see that joke isn't even nasty as what he must have dished out before.

Watch this video guys, see Ricky call the entire celebrity audience PERVERTS. Watch him call an A-list actor a pedophile to his very face. There is no line Ricky gervais didn't cross. These award shows are famed for their roasting sessions.

NOBODY has ever attacked an award host for a joke EVER!! No matter how bad it was and Hollywood is famed for it's bad blood and feuding between stars.
What will did is unjustifiable. And for him to still go back there and talk about "spreading love" in his acceptance speech just makes me wanna punch that big face.
There are far better ways to have approached the issue, not violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR6UeVptzRg
He's a clown. From laughing at the joke to a sudden display of violence. Clear signs of a man in zero control of himself or his emotions. Never mind his broad

He had to talk himself into the anger and weak display of masculinity. He needed to convince himself that he really had something to be upset about cos of his Succubus old lady. Sad mehn

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2022
raumdeuter:
Watch some of these jokes and you will see that Will Smith is just an idiot

https://fb.watch/c1KBjmKCbx/
Wahala dem dey even involve family.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Ibime:

Bad belle dem don already kick start their conspiracy about the West being involved in the poisoning.. Thank God he has clarified the incident..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:27am On Mar 29, 2022
donjazet:

I use this site to download torrents then use torrent downloader apps like "Flud" to download the videos.
https://www.1377x.to/

Ok. Thanks boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Alaye Don apologize but Chris Don chop slap go be that.....Like someone said, Chris cannot be unslapped

People of the world Don even dey draw the tattoo sharp sharp grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2022
A40:
Are we comparing the murder of 5 million people to Alopecia that 3 of 5 men suffer before turning 50?
We can joke with anything remember, there's nothing off limits according to the rules you set up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Ibime:

You get death wish for Baba. Below is what Putin said he will do to Oligarchs who are too comfortable in the West last week. This message could even be for Roman who carried his busybody to contact the Ukrainians and they asked him to act as mediator with Putin. Now baba has been sent a message with a little dose of poison and is off the negotiation team. Putin wey dey assassinate real and perceived opponents wotoporiously, you say make Baba stand up to him. Putin is the King in the relationship, Roman is at his mercy, nothing like Roman enabling Putin. I'm even hoping that UK will reverse sanctions on Roman like US did (at the request of Ukraine) so Baba can reclaim Chelsea rather than sell to the Americans.

I still talk this thing like 3 weeks ago. Anybody who really follows international politics and history will laugh at the idea of oligarchs enabling Putin

nihilistjnr:

The only issue is that the Oligarchs know that if they have lost anything in the West, Putin is the only reason they haven't lost everything at home. So they will shut up and swallow the pain of the sanctions.

These men are billionaires, they just want to flex and fück bitches...they have no need for war. How does it help them? But they cant openly say anything, so instead you will hear them call for diplomatic solutions, and see Roman offering billions to victims of the war in Ukraine.

But this shit has nothing to do with them, and the western governments know it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Chris Rock woke up with something on his face.

What?

Fresh Prints

When you get it grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 6ixT8: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Abi, he suppose use backhand make gees know say na bïtch slap. E fit be microphone wey make the slap loud cos that slap suppose shift Chris.

My brother, if Bianca can slap Mrs Obiano and we laugh, why can't man slap man and we laugh. That na another angle.

And to think Bianca's own isnt even 'bitch slap' to start with.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2022
Amoto94:

We can joke with anything remember, there's nothing off limits according to the rules you set up.
Who set up anything? Make una try apply common sense. Imagine comparing baldness to mass murder.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Will Smith sef don crack joke with person baldness before sef grin

E reach him wife turn, e turn to Alopecia and e come become critical health condition.

Odiegwu

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2022
izzou:
Will Smith sef don crack joke with person baldness before sef grin

E reach him wife turn, e turn to Alopecia and e come become critical health condition.

Odiegwu
Lol. If I make a joke out of your wife’s health issues to entertain people, how will you feel if you notice you’re wife is feeling hurt? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Una dey see story? grin

nihilistjnr:

Did you see Will asking Twiiter to keep Jade's name out of their tweets? Chris specifically said something, and then Will specifically addressed it

We don't even know what goes on behind the scenes and if these two gents don't have a deeper beef brewing before today. In future, even if all of twitter is tweeting about Will, Chris will never diss Will's wife in his presence again. Job done.

I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

So Chris don dey pursue this wife issue for long , to the point where he went to Will's instagram in 2018 to leave comment about his wife
They will say this one too is comedy.

You mention the woman in 2016. You comment about her for will page in 2018. You mention her again in 2022 in front of Will.

Violence isn't the answer, but if you do too much and you collect, omo you gats to je sara

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. If I make a joke out of your wife’s health issues to entertain people, how will you feel if you notice you’re wife is feeling hurt? cheesy

Did he think of the other man's wife when he was calling him bald too?

If he had applied self control, we would have forgotten about the joke.

Well, he has given the whole world new memes to add to the August entanglement we had

Isn't Karma beautiful? grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Raumdeuter and A40 shey you can see a different narrative emerging now?

This man has been on this case since 1998, even talking about the man's kids in 2011, as well as his wife over the years.

Given how long they've known each other for, it's now clear to me that the slap was very personal. Again not advocating violence...but I think this paints a clearer picture of the build up to that slap.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2022
izzou:

Did he think of the other man's wife when he was calling him bald too?

If he had applied self control, we would have forgotten about the joke.

Well, he has given the whole world new memes to add to the August entanglement we had

Isn't Karma beautiful? grin
But you didn’t answer the simple question nh.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
donstan18:

But you didn’t answer the simple question nh.

cheesy cheesy

I'll feel bad.

But if I have finished laughing, and I decide to stand up and fight for something that I laughed about, then e get as e be grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
What's this obsession that Nigerian government has with establishing a national carrier cheesy

There are concrete issues facing Nigeria, like electricity for instance,
Nigeria needs about 180, 000 megawatts for there to be adequate power supply. “South Africa, with 67 million people, generates 48,000 megawatts and they are now even working to increase the generation to 79,000MW. 5,150 megawatts was the maximum we generated since 1980.
let's round the figure to 200,000 megawatts based on factors like transmission loses and the likes, amusingly Texas a state in America, had a total summer capacity of 125,117 MW through all of its power plants in 2019

Nigeria has gas, proven reserves are 187 trillion cubic feet

So the country needs 200,000MW for a start, let's approximate that each gas powered plant will produce 1000MW, very feasible

We would need to build 200 stations and it takes 2 years to build 1, if they are done concurrently, plus pipeline construction, it goes without saying that many of these youth that engage in counterproductive enterprises, can be employed, give them good pay, and other benefits like housing mortgages

Each cost about $1b to build, they can last 50 years on average

That's $200b about 87 trillion naira

How do we fund it and give it room to grow and innovate

That's where vertical integration comes in

Power plant cost is mostly based on the materials needed to manufacture it

You can commit different zones to manufacturing particularly components, bring in experts to teach and train, buy machinery that make them, tell universities to promote fields that aid the industry, produce graduates that will aid innovation and boost efficiency

You will employ millions and when you attain a certain level of manufacturing efficiency, you can even start exporting made in Nigeria machinery

Rome wasn't built in a day, the benefits of tackling electricity this way are endless, you can apply the same process to grow other industries

China was built this way

If you want private route, encourage the manufacturing of certain components locally with cheap government loans and the likes, promote investments into that sector

Better that the nostalgia trip of having Nigerian airways, Nigerians are poor and a significant portion of them can't afford even subsidized air fares, the location of the country doesnt give it an advantage to be a transit hub, so what's the point of the whole charade?

That process is feasible in under 8 years and its benefits will be evident in under 5 years

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13662) (13663) (13664) (13665) (13666) (13667) (13668) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Kimbeast, MrJaay(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.