Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,994 members, 7,919,165 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11031126 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13880) (13881) (13882) (13883) (13884) (13885) (13886) ... (19764) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Trolling xavi as if xavi Dey epl

But Steven Gerard is doing far better than Lampard but they won’t talk about this ,Na xavi wey Dey him first season for Europe dem want make e win trophy grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Everything shouldn’t be centered about Madrid as Madrid aren’t the only team in the league ,abi Na Madrid be Laliga ,using Madrid to look for agenda that’s dead before arrival

We where 9th when xavi took over and we are now up there

There is nothing like agidi ,it’s good to troll with sense or keep shut .

Thank you .
Madrid dey top una league and everything should be about them. Don’t act like you aren’t obsessed with Madrid as a Barcelona’s fan.

Stop trying to sound Intelligent, e no fit you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I lost 3 homes games and what else ?

You are trolling xavi because he is a Barca legend while your Lampard self is even worst than eguavoen cheesy

If I wan troll you I go don start with useless Lampard ,but he is a player I liked self despite he is a useless coach ,I still even prayed for him escape relegation here yesterday cheesy
Koeman and Xavi, who is better?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2022
donstan18:

Madrid dey top una league and everything should be about them. Don’t act like you aren’t obsessed with Madrid as a Barcelona’s fan.

Stop trying to sound Intelligent, e no fit you.

I am not obsessed with any team ,I never have the hope of winning Laliga at the start of this season so there is no way I will have the hope later in the season

Keep acting stupid because it really fits you as a popular clown here

Come back when Barca fails to qualify for the champions league and troll xavi ,for now chop your L and pray for Lampard tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Haven't10, Donjazet and Android22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKiT4uIAToQ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2022
donstan18:

Koeman and Xavi, who is better?

Xavi is better as far as this season is concerned

You go rest or wanna keep clowning ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Xavi is better as far as this season is concerned

You go rest or wanna keep clowning ?
How?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2022
donstan18:

How?

Xavi Dey Qatar last season and you are bringing koeman games to add it to this season ,No be juju be that ?

By force agenda wey no gree work cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Xavi Dey Qatar last season and you are bringing koeman games to add it to this season ,No be juju be that ?

By force agenda wey no gree work cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you’re saying it’s a wrong stats

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

There is nothing to go through man ,one coached 67 games and one only 32 games and you expect the 32 games to be ahead in winning percentage ,lol

I hope you understand how percentage works sha

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ibime:

I hope you understand how percentage works sha

There is nothing not to understand there .

The koko be say koeman of Barca this season before he was sacked is not better than xavi and that’s on period .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

There is nothing not to understand there .

The koko be say koeman of Barca this season before he was sacked is not better than xavi and that’s on period .

Koeman only played 11 games, that's a small sample size

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ibime:

Koeman only played 11 games, that's a small sample size

And how many at the champions league cheesy cheesy

If that’s a small sample size then what should we call xavi own to koeman whole Barca coaching career that gave him a higher percentage ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

And how many at the champions league cheesy cheesy

If that’s a small sample size then what should we call xavi own to koeman whole Barca coaching career ?

32 to 64 is comparable

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ibime:

32 to 64 is comparable

Maybe 50 is comparable

32 is half of 64 and should never be comparable biko grin

Now look at koeman winning percentage which is just few ahead of xavi despite coaching double of the games Xavi coached cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Logic and calculations about to go down.

Andrewbaba are you ready? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
donstan18:

Hello Andrewbaba44

Since Xavi joined Barca as a manger, he couldn’t qualify Barcelona from UCL group’s stage despite having two games to play.

He got humiliated by 10 men Francophone, 9th place Bundesliga team.

He met Barcelona 11 points behind Madrid, but they are now 15 points behind.

Xavi has won just twice in the past 6 games.

Scored once in the last 3 games

Lost all the 3 last home games.

Couldn’t score a goal in the last 2 home games.

This, after making lots of January transfers.

What’s going on with Xavi-Ball?

Stats has it that Xavi has been worse than Koeman.

Are you still insisting that Xavi will turn out to be like Pep or will you agree with me that Xavi na Sarri wey dem never see finish?

Xavi na Sarri, spelt in Spanish. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
donstan18:
Logic and calculations about to go down.

Andrewbaba are you ready? grin

You really have time.

Was that not the person that told us that only Man City and Liverpool in the EPL can beat Barcelona?

No need to troll him. Just allow am to celebrate him Ligue 1 title in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
izzou:

You really have time.

Was that not the person that told us that only Man City and Liverpool in the EPL can beat Barcelona?

So I should tell you Chelsea will beat me or which ever team you support ,Okay all epl teams will beat Barca ,satisfied grin

Liverpool and city are the 2 best teams in the world as far as I am concerned ,both of them are even beatable self , so I have a reason for saying only those 2 teams will boldly beat Barcelona .

This one look like Cr7 fan boy who is pained by Messi achievements especially That 7th ballon d or ,Na you know Wetin you think wey you bring Ligue 1 come here

Mtscheew
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So I should tell you Chelsea will beat me or which ever team you support ,Okay all epl teams will beat Barca ,satisfied grin

This one look like Cr7 fan boy who is pained by Messi achievements especially That 7th ballon d or ,Na you know Wetin you think wey you bring Ligue 1 come here

Mtscheew

Oga, please just rest.

I hope these trying times shut you up for the rest of the season.

Look at the nonsense teams that Xavi is losing to. But na only Man city and Liverpool fit beat Barcelona grin grin grin grin

Just go to your thread and mourn with your brethren. Nobody go troll you here, I promise grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
izzou:

Oga, please just rest.

I hope these trying times shut you up for the rest of the season.

Look at the nonsense teams that Xavi is losing to. But na only Man city and Liverpool fit beat Barcelona grin grin grin grin

Just go to your thread and mourn with your brethren. Nobody go troll you here, I promise grin

And Xavi beat a team that kicked you out of the champions league grin

You loose to small team no mean say you go loose to big one

We are yet to compare xavi with any coach yet una don get bad belle .

It’s You guys that should rest from trying to paint Xavi as a bad coach because your Lampard have been a failure so far

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
airmark:

Xavi na Sarri, spelt in Spanish. grin
Very average player and coach. Another coach will be sacked for his bad results but Spainish sentiment will not allow. They still have tough games and might go back to ulokpa.
Dead club.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

And Xavi beat a team that kicked you out of the champions league grin

You loose to small team no mean say you go loose to big one

We are yet to compare xavi with any coach yet una don get bad belle grin

Did you apply this logic when you came here to tell us only two EPL teams can beat Barcelona?

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody needs to troll Una. Shebi he has broken the record for 3 Home losses in Barca's history? grin

Na here we dey. Keep chest beating.

Xavi will keep proving you wrong, n'aha Chineke grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Maybe 50 is comparable

32 is half of 64 and should never be comparable biko grin

Now look at koeman winning percentage which is just few ahead of xavi despite coaching double of the games Xavi coached cheesy cheesy
When are you people playing malorca? so that I will add it to my ticket. Big 10 odds I know you people will not disappoint since I miss cadiz and rayo giveaway.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
izzou:

[color=royalblue] Did you apply this logic when you came here to tell us only two EPL teams can beat Barcelona?

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody needs to troll Una. Shebi he has broken the record for 3 Home losses in Barca's history? grin

Na here we dey. Keep chest beating.

Xavi will keep proving you wrong, n'aha Chineke grin

I did not tell you he will win Laliga or champions league so Na you know the wrong you Dey find

Only una compare am with pep and compare am with sarri because of agenda

we praised him from being decent and una Dey vex because una Lampard Na failure

Pray for your daddy Lampard to avoid relegation and leave xavi alone

Jealousy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
izzou:

You really have time.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

He’s shameless and don’t even know when to shut up. cheesy

Man came here bragging shamelessly when they were winning disorganized team, it even became worse when they won Madrid, now Xavi-ball wey be Dembele cross and insha Allah don dey cast and he’s finding a way to justify it.

grin cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I did not tell you he will win Laliga or champions league so Na you know the wrong you Dey find

Only una compare am with pep and compare am with sarri because of agenda

we praised him from being decent and una Dey vex because una Lampard Na failure

Jealousy grin

Nobody mentioned Lampard here, but I hope it makes you feel happy sha grin

You told us only two teams can defeat Barcelona in the EPL.... Manchester city and Liverpool.

With such standards, I want to believe Barcelona lost to Rayo Liverpool yesterday.

Abi? grin

Choo-choo-choo. You no go cool down talk realistically grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
50d33q:

No bro
Diaz is less than 50m, he was a nobody until lfc got him. They got richarlison for 50m and Rodriguez with breaking Bank
he wasn't exactly a nobody... Someone that was MVP of the Portuguese league and the best player in Porto .. nain be nobody...

Name one player in arsenal better than Diaz when he was at Porto..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
donstan18:

Man came here bragging shamelessly when they were winning disorganized team, it even became worse when they won Madrid, now Xavi-ball wey be Dembele cross and insha Allah don dey cast and he’s finding a way to justify it.

grin cheesy
Madrid ATM Napoli are all disorganized team in your village ,Madrid that sent you packing from the champions league

We didn’t tell you xavi was the best coach in the world,we are okay with him for now for being decent at least

E Dey pain una say Lampard Na failure grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
donstan18:

grin cheesy

Leave am.

The fourth loss is cooking. Na here we dey

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Madrid ATM Napoli are all disorganized team in your village ,Madrid that sent you packing from the champions league

We didn’t tell you xavi was the best coach in the world, we are okay with him for now for being decent at least

E Dey pain una say Lampard Na failure grin
Say this without crying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
izzou:

Nobody mentioned Lampard here, but I hope it makes you feel happy sha grin

You told us only two teams can defeat Barcelona in the EPL.... Manchester city and Liverpool.

With such standards, I want to believe Barcelona lost to Rayo Liverpool yesterday.

Abi? grin

Choo-choo-choo. You no go cool down talk realistically grin

Nobody need to mention Lampard

E Dey pain many of una say I no rate your team ,as I no mention Chelsea ,the thing really choke una,since the lost to Frankfurt una don Dey comeout one by one cheesy cheesy cheesy

After all of una cho cho cho Madrid still sent you packing ,as Barca won 4 nil you guys think you would beat them

Clowns cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13880) (13881) (13882) (13883) (13884) (13885) (13886) ... (19764) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, StarchAndBanga, Oasis007(m), CaptainStephen(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.