Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10801578 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13959) (13960) (13961) (13962) (13963) (13964) (13965) ... (19505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 6:47am On May 04, 2022
Amoto94:

If you think the one in the North is corrupt can we use the one in the West?
Context flew over your head as you pay little or no attention to details, in a war situation you make concessions no matter how bad it may appear to achieve a particular goal. Let me ask you didn't USA exchanged prisoners with Taliban despite designating the organisation as a terrorist group?
Now you are comparing Nigeria with USA
Some jokes write itself
USA never released those Talibans into USA, they will continue tracking those guys till date and they can even get the important figures they are after
But you want Nigeria to release murders back into the society with no follow up so that they can continue what they know best
What goal is Nigeria trying to achieve with the release of terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:53am On May 04, 2022
Amoto94:

Leave them that's how Chris Rock got slapped in the name of standup comedy. I remember vividly how diggz threatened to deal with one user here when the person mentioned his family, DonJ too went diabolical to reveal Adebowale Phillip people dont realize that there's no complete anonymity on social media. What money cannot do more money can do it.
I may use strong words to reply trolls and not go beyond that but others may not use that method and choose the bad option.

This is exactly my concern. Not everybody laughs over online brawls . Some people take it to heart and it becomes an issue for u that enageged them and ur personal information that identifies u is everywhere on the internet. What makes it worse is the fact that Naija is a jungle where people get away with the most heinous crimes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:53am On May 04, 2022
50d33q:

Now you are comparing Nigeria with USA
Some jokes write itself
USA never released those Talibans into USA, they will continue tracking those guys till date and they can even get the important figures they are after
But you want Nigeria to release murders back into the society with no follow up so that they can continue what they know best
What goal is Nigeria trying to achieve with the release of terrorists
Why cant we compare situations that are virtually the same, and who told you that government aren't tracking those they released? After the release aren't security forces still going after others and killing them? Check the frontpage you will find news items reporting such operations.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:01am On May 04, 2022
Amoto94:

Why cant we compare situations that are virtually the same, and who told you that government aren't tracking those they released? After the release aren't security forces still going after others and killing them? Check the frontpage you will find news items reporting such operations.
Last I read on FP were released terrorists fighting and stabbing civilians in IDP camp because they want to have right to kill their own ram grin grin
Which government is killing them undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:07am On May 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This is exactly my concern. Not everybody laughs over online brawls . Some people take it to heart and it becomes an issue for u that enageged them and ur personal information that identifies u is everywhere on the internet. What makes it worse is the fact that Naija is a jungle where people get away with the most heinous crimes.
The oloriburuku that started this trend you guys are not calling him out
This same person released raumdeuter parents pictures,ibime's daughter and other people personal information just for online cruise
To me it's too late to change anything because some of us were enjoying the banter then until it hit everyone of us

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2022
50d33q:

Last I read on FP were released terrorists fighting and stabbing civilians in IDP camp because they want to have right to kill their own ram grin grin
Which government is killing them undecided
Comprehension is your problem so you mean to tell me that security forces aren't killing ISWAP/BH members ? Well let give you a link to
https://www.nairaland.com/7105049/mnjtf-troops-neutralize-22-iswap

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 7:14am On May 04, 2022
Amoto94:

Comprehension is your problem so you mean to tell me that security forces aren't killing ISWAP/BH members ? Well let give you a link to
https://www.nairaland.com/7105049/mnjtf-troops-neutralize-22-iswap
Lmao
Are these the released terrorists, if I talk now you will say I am defaming your character
The soldiers went to lake Chad not the one in IDP camps
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:20am On May 04, 2022
50d33q:

The oloriburuku that started this trend you guys are not calling him out
This same person released raumdeuter parents pictures,ibime's daughter and other people personal information just for online cruise
To me it's too late to change anything because some of us were enjoying the banter then until it hit everyone of us

You are missing the entire point. The point is not to call anybody out for what they've done or about to do, but a note of caution that some of these things have far reaching implications that may lead to tragic ending. We bad pass each other. The fact that somebody let it slide that u post their family pictures online for cyber bullying does not mean someone else will be that cool.

There's no need to call anybody out, just make sure everybody knows what they are getting into taking the personal lane

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2022
50d33q:

Lmao
Are these the released terrorists, if I talk now you will say I am defaming your character
The soldiers went to lake Chad not the one in IDP camps
You said government released terrorists and not killing them I said they're killing them and those released were for specific reasons you said it's a lie, so I had to bring proof for you. As for the released misbehaving it's practically impossible to have 100% success rate in deradicalisation/rehabilitation program

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:36am On May 04, 2022
airmark:
That mumu Villareal defender stupidly engaged following Raumdeuter's instruction to always engage. He engaged Mane like Boathand engaged Barca's Messi that year grin

Barely a week ago, Salah was playing a pass through his legs to set up Mane.

Good player but he can’t be better than Kounde as opined by Amoto and some other guys here. Villarreal play with a low block, so most of his vulnerabilities are obscured.

He’s a tad slow and would struggle in the PL.

I’ll rather go for Gvardiol to fill in for Rudiger over Pau.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:45am On May 04, 2022
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]

Who let the dog loose, Brainless attention seeker cheesy cheesy.

Your head is just big nah cow shit and saw dust full inside cheesy cheesy.

Ogbomoso Neymar wannabe sad sad.
Mehn internet sha. See person wey dey follow me talk grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:46am On May 04, 2022
Chelsea reportedly keen on signing Josko Gvardiol after 'video and data-driven' scouting missions for years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2022
Neymar1095:

It's raumdeuter who keeps engaging you daily despite knowing how foolish you are that I even blame. He is the one that keeps replying to your stupid and nonsensically posts when he simply should ignore a lowlife with thick lips like yours. There's nothing sensible you offer on this thread. If they divide Ibime relevance and sense by a million yours won't still come close.
Omo x3

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Efelefu: 8:22am On May 04, 2022
ShadowCracker:

Peelee, "wHeN i wAs iN teXas ScHoOlinG", boya mo bi baba e leere. cheesy cheesy

Alakori.

I blame your parents for not shaping that your big for nothing head when you were a child cheesy cheesy.
But, that dude is handsome.......you Nigha, you ever date a lady or see them panties without tipping?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2022
“He is something else. When he gets on it and turns, no one can stop him with his power. They [Coventry] were trying to foul him but they couldn’t get near him."

- Levi Colwill on Tino Anjorin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2022
nihilistjnr
Donjazet
Ojurongbe1
TheCassanova
Emaprince

Hope Una dey okay sha?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:03am On May 04, 2022
Bournemouth are back again

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2022
This!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2022
popizaino:

Making final is a chelsea thing bro. I can't remember any Chelsea manager who did not make at least any finals with us.

You know your goat pep had to throw away some dead woods and assemble his squad b4 they became what they are

Calm down we will be loosing a lot of players this window.. let's see what tuchel can do

Unless we go follow drag am like tiger gen

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:19am On May 04, 2022
BlueMann:

I was happy for them

Bournemouth are good and I believe they will stay in the epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 9:22am On May 04, 2022
BlueMann:
You never recover from the trashing that year grin
I prefer them than that Fulham or Norwich
I want forest to complete the 3rd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:27am On May 04, 2022
izzou:
nihilistjnr
Donjazet
Ojurongbe1
TheCassanova
Emaprince

Hope Una dey okay sha?
Very fine bro. Thanks for checking up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:30am On May 04, 2022
Android22:
The people who hated Benzema are now relying on him same way people who hated Klopp are now pretending they have always rooted for him.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:41am On May 04, 2022
donstan18:

Safe to say Tuchel isn’t what we thought he is?

Lol. Eyes Don dey open?

He won the champions league

Una think say to win champions league easy ba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2022
I’m hearing that Roman Abramovich now wants his £1.6bn loan paid back as TimesSport is reporting. UK Govt have always insisted this can’t happen.

Clock is ticking on May 31st deadline but it’s more serious than a complex delay.

The Premier League meet on June 8th to constitute the new league for 22-23. If Chelsea aren’t licensed to operate by then - and they are only licensed now on UK Govt sufferance - then they can’t be part of PL.

We have an existential problem in our hands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2022
drisham:

You know your goat pep had to throw away some dead woods and assemble his squad b4 they became what they are

Calm down we will be loosing a lot of players this window.. let's see what tuchel can do

Unless we go follow drag am like tiger gen

Yoruba people talk say na for friday night na in we dey take sabi Saturday way go good, case in point if Tuchel doesn't change our predictable approach or slow transition of the ball then I don't think bringing in new players will bring any major difference but just a minor one. The structure has to change for us to be competitive at the highest level again and not the usual blow hot today and blow cold tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:54am On May 04, 2022
“Football knowledge gang”

Can any of you please tell us Tuchel’s pattern?

Like, just like other elite managers, can someone tell us the Pattern Tuchel has implemented? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:56am On May 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He won the champions league

Una think say to win champions league easy ba
Di Matteo did too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:02am On May 04, 2022
donstan18:

Di Matteo did too
That one was more of a fluke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2022
Griffon:

Barely a week ago, Salah was playing a pass through his legs to set up Mane.

Good player but he can’t be better than Kounde as opined by Amoto and some other guys here. Villarreal play with a low block, so most of his vulnerabilities are obscured.

He’s a tad slow and would struggle in the PL.

I’ll rather go for Gvardiol to fill in for Rudiger over Pau.
Spanish Center back most times have never worked in epl.
I heard Abra is asking for his loan money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:03am On May 04, 2022
donstan18:
“Football knowledge gang”

Can any of you please tell us Tuchel’s pattern?

Like, just like other elite managers, can someone tell us the Pattern Tuchel has implemented? cheesy

This one choke me small grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13959) (13960) (13961) (13962) (13963) (13964) (13965) ... (19505) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), Ballzproblemm, Leyqute(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.