Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,725 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859966 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14104) (14105) (14106) (14107) (14108) (14109) (14110) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2022
BlueMann:

He is, in fact, not mentally strong with cold face.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2022
A001:

Christians and Muslims don't worship the same god.

Christians worship Jehovah/Yahweh, an entity native to Israel who claims the title God in the Bible.

Muslims worship Allah, an entity native to Arabia who claims the title God in Qur'an.

Each of these deities is different, with distinct histories. Only those that don't know the history of Yahweh and Allah say they're the same.

According to the Bible, Yahweh gave birth to Jesus Christ. But according to Qur'an, Allah gave birth to no one, which is one of his most important attributes.

Saying Muslims and Christians worship the same God is tantamount to stating Israel's Herzog is the same as the Saudi Arabia's King Salman, but both are different individuals being the leaders of the two Asian countries respectively.

In history, thousands of gods have been worshipped by humans, including Atum, El (or Elohim), Baal, Ra, Allah, Olorun, Jehovah, Zeus, Ahura Mazda, Mithras, Chukwu, Sin, and many others.

Each of these gods has all claimed the title of God at one point or the other in history. Thus, it's incorrect historically and etymologically to say Allah is the same as Jehovah.

Most Christians pray to the pagan god El or Elohim thinking they're praying to Jehovah. But both are distinct entities with different histories.

I just laugh whenever I see all these pastors shouting El-Shaddai. They don't know El or Elohim was an adversary of Jehovah.

But the clever writers of the Bible plagiarized the writings of god El, importing concepts like hell into Christianity, and also copied the religious texts of Mithras and those of the ancient Egyptians.

Hundreds of years later, Muhammad also plagiarized the Bible, especially the Jewish writings, to get Qur'an.

Also, before Jesus Christ, the fictitious character designed by Rome to dominate other nations, there had been many Kristas that claimed to be the savior of their people.

Most religious people don't carry out objective research of the history of the god they worship. But it's very important.

You like to confuse yourself even when there is no need to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2022
Amoto94:

For a start what do Arab Christians call "God"?

grin grin grin grin grin

I had that question in mind too but I want to see him dance around first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2022
Amoto94:

Don't help him out. There were/are Jews and Christians in Yemen and "Yathrib"/"Madeenah" before the Prophet and they speak Arabic.

Yeah that is why the prophet S.A.W father's name was Abdullah which means slave of Allah. If he say Mohammed brought the word Allah then how come is father had Allah in his name ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2022
A001:

They call God Allah. Yoruba Christians call God Olohun, which they erroneously regard as Yahweh as well.

That doesn't make Allah to be the same as Yahweh and to be the same as Olohun.

But each of Allah, Jehovah, and Olohun has claimed the title of God Almighty as I said above.

Olohun, native to Yorubaland, gave birth to Obatala and Odua as his children, with Orunmila his companion.

Yahweh, native to Israel, gave birth to Jesus, while Allah, native to Arabia, gave birth to no one.

These are different entities, with each claiming to be God Almighty.

So all this multiple gods and there is no asunder in the sky ? Have you seen where a child has two fathers or two captain controlling a ship ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2022
airmark:

grin grin

Eruditor you are smart but on Fraudiola's matter, you fvcked up and you can never raise your hands when people that never fvcked up are called. Those hands are actually gone. grin

grin grin grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 1:03pm On May 16, 2022
popizaino:

So all this multiple gods and there is no asunder in the sky ? Have you seen where a child has two fathers or two captain controlling a ship ?
Where are the gods? In your room?

The word god is man-made. Those entities that humans refer to or worship as gods/God are past beings, who are long dead and gone.
popizaino:

You like to confuse yourself even when there is no need to.
I see the simple facts I stated about the popular gods worshipped in religions are confusing to you.

Don't worry. Just keep on wallowing in ignorance, praying in the name of the pagan gods sometimes and in the name of the foreign gods at other times, thinking all of them are the same simply because you were told so.

I don't know how you'll read the Bible and the Qur'an, and then conclude Allah is the same as Yahweh just because each of them claims the title God Almighty in the religious texts, without realizing the each of the gods of older religions predating Christianity and Islam had also claimed the title of God Almighty in the past.

God Almighty is just a title, and past humans had even called elements of nature such as Sun, Earth, Air God Almighty.

Others regard the Universe as God Almighty, and these concepts of God are as old (with some even older than) as the two most popular religions of today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:06pm On May 16, 2022
If you are looking for the real farmers league, just check out the female version of LA Liga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:06pm On May 16, 2022
airmark:

grin grin

Eruditor you are smart but on Fraudiola's matter, you fvcked up and you can never raise your hands when people that never fvcked up are called. Those hands are actually gone. grin
My God grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2022
Amoto94:
“We proved four times this season that we can produce peak performances to compete with them at this kind of level. It showed in all results that we deserved and they could’ve gone in our way and could’ve gone in their way. We produced these peak performances against them.

“[We] have everything it takes to win trophies. We proved it [and] we have the Club World Cup and European Super Cup. I don’t feel sorry that this was the beginning of the season and winter.

“[We] can produce peak performances and we have the mentality in the club to shape the mentality of the players to have these peak performances but over the last years, Man City and Liverpool have proved you need to show that at a level of consistency we don’t have and that we have struggled with. So we need to find it, build it, create it.”
“While I will not promise victories, I will promise that we will deliver, heart, passion, commitment, and living up to the fullest and having no regrets.”

-Thomas Tuchel; source: Football.London

Can Tuchel just shut the Bleep up and begin to look for an alternative tactics to his one million passes per goal tactics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2022
A001:

The word god is man-made. Those entities that humans refer to or worship as gods/God are past beings, who are long dead and gone.

According to our esteemed historian Otem, Jehovah and Allah are only locked up, not dead. Atum will soon release them along with Mazda, Toyota and co cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:27pm On May 16, 2022
gustav25:

Him go behead you wotowotoruosly

cheesy

no be me, na him fellow shekpites cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 1:27pm On May 16, 2022
Ibime:

According to our esteemed historian Otem, Jehovah and Allah are only locked up, not dead. Atum will soon release them along with Mazda, Toyota and co cheesy
Lols, that's according to him. It's a bold and interesting claim that's unverified and may be unverifiable.

It may also be true because those that revealed those stories to him don't seem like jesters IMO.

In history, humans have made various claims about the gods/God; I think with time, we'll know the truth.

And what I mean by dead is the death of the flesh. Consciousness doesn't die.

Based on my own research and experience, consciousness (soul) is a fundamental aspect of the Universe that's immortal, existing in various forms in cycles infinitely, unlike the body that dies after some time on Earth.

That's my view on the subject as an agnostic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 1:29pm On May 16, 2022
Ibime:

Atum they celebrate pagan new year
Wondament shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2022
50d33q:

Atum they celebrate pagan new year
Wondament shocked shocked shocked

Atum na major pagan na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 1:36pm On May 16, 2022
Ibime:

Atum na major pagan na
How
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2022
donjazet:
Mah nigga grin grin cheesy

People are really crazy. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. grin grin grin

But including me, 100% of people slandering Muslims and their barbaric acts here won’t do it offline in the midst of the Muslims.

Same thing Seankafor was trying to explain before one werey begin call am coward.

Speak for yourself, I tell everyone my mind. It may be subtle, it may be brash but I always always speak my mind. It's a matter of timing the need for diplomacy better. People will respect you for it and somehow fear you too but ultimately understand you better and work better with you safe in knowledge that you are not two faced.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:44pm On May 16, 2022
Na so!!

RIP Deborah and victims of Lekki Massacres.

You people were also victims of social media noisemakers of “Be brave”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:45pm On May 16, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. grin grin grin

But including me, 100% of people slandering Muslims and their barbaric acts here won’t do it offline in the midst of the Muslims.

Same thing Seankafor was trying to explain before one werey begin call am coward.

sure na cheesy

the fact that i cant say to buhari's face that he has misruled Nigeria does not make it false in any way.
almost all of us know better than to slander Muslims in the north or "Blaspheme ", i think even the Late Deborah knew it too but the question still remains

"where is the blasphemy, where is the slander in her voice note?"

but then people slander Islam/Mohammed everyday downsouth why has the north not declared war on the south since they love their Prophets so much ?
why haven't some Northerners down south taking it upon themselves to "defend the prophets honour" even if it means dying (most likely cheesy)

All i see here are Bloodthirsty coward taking advantage of their number to vent their frustration and extreme foolishness on a innocent, defenseless young lady

I dont think they would have murdered Deborah if she was down south , I dont think they would have attacked Deborah if she had some folks with her with some AK 47..I dont think they would risked it to "defend the prophet's honour" ; they dont love him that much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:48pm On May 16, 2022
Even Nnamdi Kanu tear race when python dance land Abia State.

He ran and left most of his followers killed.

Same Person that was making noise that he’ll go to aso rock, kill Buhari and come back with his head. Na so python dance small, baba tuwama.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:50pm On May 16, 2022
Taguchi:

sure na cheesy

the fact that i cant say to buhari's face that he has misruled Nigeria does not make it false in any way.
almost all of us know better than to slander Muslims in the north or "Blaspheme ", i think even the Late Deborah knew it too but the question still remains

"where is the blasphemy, where is the slander in her voice note?"

but then people slander Islam/Mohammed everyday downsouth why has the north not declared war on the south since they love their Prophets so much ?
why haven't some Northerners down south taking it upon themselves to "defend the prophets honour" even if it means dying (most likely cheesy)

All i see here are Bloodthirsty coward taking advantage of their number to vent their frustration and extreme foolishness on a innocent, defenseless young lady

I dont think they would have murdered Deborah if she was down south , I dont think they would have attacked Deborah if she had some folks with her with some AK 47..I dont think they would risked it to "defend the prophet's honour" ; they dont love him that much.
They’ll do it. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2022
A001:

Lols, that's according to him. It's a bold and interesting claim that's unverified and may be unverifiable.

It may also be true because those that revealed those stories to him don't seem like jesters IMO.
In history, humans have made various claims about the gods/God; I think with time, we'll know the truth.
And what I mean by dead is the death of the flesh. Consciousness doesn't die.
Based on my own research and experience, consciousness (soul) is a fundamental aspect of the Universe that's immortal, existing in various forms in cycles infinitely, unlike the body that dies after some time on Earth.
That's my view on the subject as an agnostic.

You are still pegged to the after effects of being a religious\spiritual person.
If you're not an astronaut or a physicist or deal in any of the natural sciences, you really don't need to burden yourself with probabilities of the existence of soul and whatnot or god's or whatever preposterous theories are out there. These things don't affect our day to day lives and such putting soo much effort into these things just push you deep into rabbit holes, echo chambers and conspiratorial pits.

Just look at your devotion to otem, can't you see how cult-like, it's now looking on you?? For someone who see organized religion as a cult, don't you see that you're almost admiring this fella more than one should, even though all he does is post wild theories that are highly unsubstantiated. He's clearly a victim of conspiratorial rabbit holes.

Eg,one minute you're googling the name of the former vice president of Nigeria, 2 hours later, you've found your self in a page that postulates that the 1st governor general of Nigeria was a free mason. RABBIT HOLES.
Stop burdening yourself with these tim tales.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2022
Ibime:

You should never have put hope in that mental weakling. Bro needs a sports psychologist. They should fine him the rest of his wages till his contract expire

Amoto94:

The boy lacks character he falls to ground too easily for a defender and his mistakes lead to goals or big chances.

This is what i don't like about you people, Thiago silva came in and made us to totally forget about this calamity of a defender by slotting in very well but you will all keep shut when raumdeuter and his goons begin to disparage the Brazilian finest centre back.Wetin Christensen and Rudiger take my eye see under Lampard reach to hate them forever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On May 16, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. grin grin grin

Will the same people hesitate to slander Christianity offline in the midst of Christians?

If so why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:56pm On May 16, 2022
donstan18:

They’ll do it. smiley

nah, i think not
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2022
airmark:

What of Isa and Jesus? Them don fool una with those arabic names. grin grin grin

And the Coptic Christians call God ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On May 16, 2022
popizaino:

This is what i don't like about you people, Thiago silva came in and made us to totally forget about this calamity of a defender by slotting in very well but you will all keep shut when ramdeuter and his goons begin to disparage the Brazilian finest centre back.Wetin Christensen and Rudiger take my eye see under Lampard reach to hate them forever.

And what has Silva done for Chelsea in the big stage?

Every time he is called to deliver on the field, he is always found wanting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2022
popizaino:

This is what i don't like about you people, Thiago silva came in and made us to totally forget about this calamity of a defender by slotting in very well but you will all keep shut when raumdeuter and his goons begin to disparage the Brazilian finest centre back.Wetin Christensen and Rudiger take my eye see under Lampard reach to hate them forever.

Only pesin wey done chop well dey argue with Dayo. Allow the ones wey no get strength to rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14104) (14105) (14106) (14107) (14108) (14109) (14110) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m), ItGeek(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.