Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781179 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14111) (14112) (14113) (14114) (14115) (14116) (14117) ... (19489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:45pm On May 16, 2022
Sold Aubameyang for Nkita.

So many foolish managers and clubs mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:47pm On May 16, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. Which Eddie Howe abeg?

If NewCastle don’t sack that rookie and appoint a world class manager to back him up with funds, they’ll be worse than Everton next season.
Which world class manager will accept them in their present state currently, Howe spent 6 months, they were able to get average players with the exception of Guimares, Now they've not only escaped relegation but are comfortably in mid table, Don make we dey look na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On May 16, 2022
Shebi Aubameyang is on loan

He will leave CL with Barcelona to come join Arsenal

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2022
donstan18:

grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2022
raumdeuter:
Shebi Aubameyang is on loan

He will leave CL with Barcelona to come join Arsenal

He's not on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2022
Jodera:

Lol...

You dey calm down sometimes na, you too like trouble

My dear, no be trouble oo. I don't just want us to take our eyes off the ball.

An innocent girl just lost her life for absolutely no reason and these moslems are doubling down. No remorse whatsoever and we have one of them amongst us.

I need us to truly realize how dire the situation is.

The aim of my question is to establish if someone should die for saying literally the Truth. Not twisting words or anything but saying the TRUTH.

MOHAMMED WAS A PEDOPHILE AND A RAPIST. That's a FACT. He slept with a 9 year old child and married a 6 year old. And because of this, millions of innocent children are being raped LEGALLY around the world including in your country.
We need to keep this flame burning.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:57pm On May 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Which world class manager will accept them in their present state currently, Howe spent 6 months, they were able to get average players with the exception of Guimares, Now they've not only escaped relegation but are comfortably in mid table, Don make we dey look na
Money isn’t enough to be competitive, you need quality managers.

Ole spent more than Pep starting from when he was appointed. Eddie Howe never baff to shake EPL abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:58pm On May 16, 2022
So, after beating Chelsea, and Man Utd, Arsenal won’t qualify for the UCL. What manner of ill-luck is that

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:00pm On May 16, 2022
donstan18:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2022
Lukgaf:

Your question is even blasphemous in nature grin. I think that answers question 1.

2. My sister can never be a lesbian.

Trust my response helps

How is my question blasphemous?? Is the truth blasphemous?
Can questions even be blasphemous?? cheesy

If someone asked me if my father was a rapist, I will be furious if I know that question has no basis in reality. But if he was, I would try to distance myself from his actions. I certainly wouldn't kill the person who is literally asking me the truth so I ask again, how is the question blasphemous??

Again, both of us know that Mohammed fvcked Aisha when she was just 9 years old. That's rape and pedophilia. So my question is grounded in reality.

As for the 2nd question, what do mean by your sister can't be a lesbian. There are soo many LGBT people in our country and around the world. If your sister told you she was a lesbian, what will you do about it?

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2022
Arsenal is just a ridiculous club, lmao! They just handed their London rivals, Chelsea champions league football on a platter…

All their fans don make mouth taya say dem go even top Chelsea for table…Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:02pm On May 16, 2022
Lol. Norwich has conceded 79 EPL goals and they’ll be meeting Son and Kane in a game that will take Spurs to UCL.

If at this point, you don’t rate Conte, then something is wrong with you. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:04pm On May 16, 2022
Ibime:

He's not on loan

Oh that clarifies it. He don escape from the mess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:05pm On May 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

Oh that clarifies it. He don escape from the mess

They even paid him £5m to go. Nigga is living his best life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:10pm On May 16, 2022
Where’s Hesben? I’ve missed his intelligent takes.

One of the intellectual minds here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:10pm On May 16, 2022
donstan18:
Lol. Norwich has conceded 79 EPL goals and they’ll be meeting Son and Kane in a game that will take Spurs to UCL.

If at this point, you don’t rate Conte, then something is wrong with you. cheesy
The kind beating Conte go use do send forth for them ehn, Make weekend reach fess

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:11pm On May 16, 2022
Ibime:

They even paid him £5m to go. Nigga is living his best life
You can imagine..

Imagine selling players like Pep when you have Ole’s coaching ability.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:12pm On May 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

The kind beating Conte go use do send forth for them ehn, Make weekend reach fess
Na over 4.5 game be that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 11:30pm On May 16, 2022
donjazet:

MOHAMMED WAS A PEDOPHILE AND A RAPIST. That's a FACT. He slept with a 9 year old child and married a 6 year old. And because of this, millions of innocent children are being raped LEGALLY around the world including in your country.
We need to keep this flame burning.
This is so wrong. Stop using modern day definition and standard to judge actions that took place more than 200yrs ago. Your ancestors were probably rapist and pedophiles too going by today standard and rules.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2022
Kholiwe:

This is so wrong. Stop using modern day definition to judge actions that happened in the pass.

Why?? Is there any difference between a highway robber who robbed horses on the road 200 years ago and a highway robber who robs motorists today??

Are the both of them not thieves?? If a man pinned down a woman and had sex with her 200 years ago, is that not rape? If the same thing happens today, is it still not rape?? Evil has always been evil.

Especially when you consider that people are literally emulating that exact same crime but instead of being repulsed, they want to roast you to death you for just pointing it out.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2022
Kholiwe:

Your ancestors were probably rapist and pedophiles too going by today standard and rules.

If true, then I vociferously condemn their actions, just like I harshly also condemn them if they killed twins and I certainly hope myself and my children will never take inspiration from them for doing those things. If they did, I spit on their graves and hope to banish their memories forever. I will certainly not kill and burn whoever points it out,if true.

Oya your turn, do the same for Mohammed, the certified rapist and pedophile.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 11:42pm On May 16, 2022
donjazet:

Why?? Is there any difference between a highway robber who robbed horses on the road 200 years ago and a highway robber who robs motorists today??

Are the both of them not thieves?? If a man pinned down a woman and had sex with her 200 years ago, is that not rape? If the same thing happens today, is it still not rape?? Evil has always been evil.
No content whatsoever. When you add context it will make you understand better that you are typing without thinking. Every culture has its norms...just over a 100 or so years ago in Europe and US the legal age of marriage was 7-10. In Biblical times people were married at a very young age. Girls were usually betrothed before they reached puberty – majority of the time the marriage would have consummated when the girl reached puberty, and that was usually between the ages of 8, 9 or older. There was no law against a pre-pubescent girl being married off. For example in the bible, Isaac was 37 years old when Rebecca was born. When Rebecca was 3 years and one day old, she was married to Isaac. Mary was 12 years old when she married Joseph the Carpenter who was 90 years old. King David was 70 years old when he married Abishag who was 12 and a half years old. In 1396 at age 29, King Richard ii of England married 6 year old Isabella of Valois.King John married Isabella when she was 12 years old. Joan of France married King Louis Xii in 1476 at the age of 12. Back then it was legally allowed so why are you calling him a rapist and a pedophile when he committed no crime.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:43pm On May 16, 2022
This Nigha actually used “Robbery” to compare to “Peadophile” stuff, yet will complain of “Whataboutism”. cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kholiwe(f): 11:44pm On May 16, 2022
donjazet:

If true, then I vociferously condemn their actions, just like I harshly also condemn them if they killed twins and I certainly hope myself and my children will never take inspiration from them for doing those things. If they did, I spit on their graves and hope to banish their memories forever.

Oya your turn, do the same for Mohammed.
I have no business with Muhammad. I am here to correct your foolishness. There is so much evidence historically speaking that marriage was allowed legally at a very young age in the past.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:46pm On May 16, 2022
Kholiwe:

No content whatsoever. When you add context it will make you understand better that you are typing without thinking. Every culture has its norms...just over a 100 or so years ago in Europe and US the legal age of marriage was 7-10. In Biblical times people were married at a very young age. Girls were usually betrothed before they reached puberty – majority of the time the marriage would have consummated when the girl reached puberty, and that was usually between the ages of 8, 9 or older. There was no law against a pre-pubescent girl being married off. For example in the bible, Isaac was 37 years old when Rebecca was born. When Rebecca was 3 years and one day old, she was married to Isaac. Mary was 12 years old when she married Joseph the Carpenter who was 90 years old. King David was 70 years old when he married Abishag who was 12 and a half years old. In 1396 at age 29, King Richard ii of England married 6 year old Isabella of Valois.King John married Isabella when she was 12 years old. Joan of France married King Louis Xii in 1476 at the age of 12. Back then it was legally allowed so why are you calling him a rapist and a pedophile when he committed no crime.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:47pm On May 16, 2022
Kholiwe:

I have no business with Muhammad. I am here to correct your foolishness. There is so much evidence historically speaking that marriage was allowed legally at a very young age in the past.

Carry your stupidity to your grave, I thought you were here to dialogue, and here you are insulting. Shame I would have loved to drag this out but fvck off back the hole you came from. Enjoy my attention while it lasted.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:49pm On May 16, 2022
E don run

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2022
donstan18:
This Nigha actually used “Robbery” to compare to “Peadophile” stuff, yet will complain of “Whataboutism”. cheesy grin grin grin

donjazet:

If a man pinned down a woman and had sex with her 200 years ago, is that not rape? If the same thing happens today, is it still not rape?? Evil has always been evil.

So you didn't see the example of rape I also used?
Of course you're always as stupid as usual, why should I be surprised when you act yourself?

Oya post another meme as you no Sabi type past 5 sentences. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:51pm On May 16, 2022
This one said she/he wants to correct my guy foolishness?

Na market you dey buy so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:53pm On May 16, 2022
Kholiwe:

Na this part gan gan pursue the werey.

The werey dey slander Muhamaad when en never read Bible well. cheesy

He should come and answer this...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2022
And for clarification, yes!! They are all pedophiles.

You really can't argue with DEFINITIONS! Even if ritual killing of twins was accepted 100 years ago, it is still as bad then as it is now.

Anybody who slept with a small kid whether, 300 years ago or today is a pedophile!. I'm not even arguing whether it was a crime or not, the definition is constant. my question has always been, is it blasphemy to state the truth?

Is there another name they were calling those who slept with small children then?
I am stating established truths, not trying to establish the criminality of it. My focus is on blasphemy angle.
Should I lose my head for calling Mohammed what he is, a pedophile and a rapist?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:56pm On May 16, 2022
Tiri kposa for Kholiwe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14111) (14112) (14113) (14114) (14115) (14116) (14117) ... (19489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, Menemonic, fredoooooo, Trevor012(m), andrewbaba44, humblesteve(m), BlueRayDick, Realtord43 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.