Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784339 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14150) (14151) (14152) (14153) (14154) (14155) (14156) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2022
Godx:

The table is yours. If you decide to troll Messi, it's your fellow Chelsea fans that will shut you down not even me.

Yes Chelsea fans with affinity to Man United right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:20pm On May 20, 2022
popizaino:

Who is shevchenko, Diego Costa,Fernando Torres,Hernan Crespo to you?
This nigga is listing more bums.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:21pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

Aguero? cheesy

Your Legend??
Is Havertz your legend?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:21pm On May 20, 2022
This same Bayern ripped Barcelona apart in UCl.

7-0 aggregate

Then 8-2 in one knockout game.

All with Messi starting..

Respect Drogba for dealing with them in their home soil.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:21pm On May 20, 2022
popizaino:

Yes Chelsea fans with affinity to Man United right.
Kk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2022
Capaldi:

You didn't answer the question so i will ask again.

Quick question to you as a Christian. If a group of christians following Gods direct order below.

Leviticus 24 15 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin. 16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him

Catches a blasphemer and stones him according to the almighty God instructions. Will you castigate them for following God instructions or castigate God for making such instructions?

Repeatedly asking a question which has been answered in hopes of drowning out or crowding out the initial reply is a tactics I understand too well but it is flawed.

You quoted the Old Testament. By thousands of years later around 2 B.C. when Jesus' ministry had taken hold, the same Bible which said kill blasphemers taught to show them love.

The same which taught to kill sinners talks about seeking divine forgiveness and Gid being merciful.

The same Bible which said to shun non-Israelities taught its followers to embrace and accept people of all faiths and fates, and show them compassion to bring them to "God's fold".

See how Biblical doctrines changed over several thousands of years and hundreds of years later

Now compare those with the murderous stances and teaching and doctrines of Iislam which haven't chanced in over 1400 years.

Are you going to keep asking the same question to drown out?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:22pm On May 20, 2022
Godx:

Is Havertz your legend?
ManCity fan? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:22pm On May 20, 2022
popizaino:

Who is shevchenko, Diego Costa,Fernando Torres,Hernan Crespo to you?

Apart from Costa how did the rest fare at Chelsea cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 2:27pm On May 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

Some people argue that nothing should be a death sentence not even killing another person in cold blood, Thats why death penalties are abolished in some places
Well that's them.

But Disrespect should never be a death sentence. Nothing is equivalent to that.

Disrespecting someone or something is too vague to be a death sentence.

If your religion is too sensitive to be among normal people, move it to Pluto where no one will disrespect it.

Perhaps I should just arrange boiz to come and deal with you small for always disrespecting my Chelsea. cheesy
Then may be after that, we will start having conversations about people respecting other people's club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:27pm On May 20, 2022
Destroying Bayern isn’t for every striker.

Ask Barcelona wey don collect 24 goals from them in 8 meetings..

Drogba did it before their fans, in Germany, their home pitch.

Respect!!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 2:32pm On May 20, 2022
DissTroy:

Repeatedly asking a question which has been answered in hopes of drowning out or crowding out the initial reply is a tactics I understand to well but it is flawed.

You quoted the Old Testament. By thousands of years later around 2 B.C. when Jesus' ministry had taken hold, the same Bible which said kill blasphemers taught to show them love.

The same which taught to kill sinners talks about seeking divine forgiveness and Gid being merciful.

The same Bible which said to shun non-Israelities taught its followers to embrace and accept people of all faiths and fates, and show them compassion to bring them to "God's fold".

See how Biblical doctrines changed over several thousands of years and hundreds of years later

Now compare those with the murderous stances and teaching and doctrines of Iislam which haven't chanced in over 1400 years.

Are you going to keep asking the same question to drown out?
The bible made it explicitly clear that Gods word doesn't change so I don't know were you are getting all these from.

Malachi 3:6 ESV /
“For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob.

(Matthew 5:17), "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill¹ them.

There is no authority to change what has been established and authorized by God maybe that's why Judaism view Christianity as a fake religion following a fake messiah. You have not provided an answer to a simple and clear question instead you tried beating around the bush which am not falling for.

If a group of christians following Gods direct order below.

Leviticus 24 15 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin. 16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him

Catches a blasphemer and stones him according to the almighty God instructions. Will you castigate them for following God instructions or castigate God for making such instructions? Provide a simple answer to the question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:34pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

ManCity fan? cheesy
Drogba remains a bum.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:38pm On May 20, 2022
Godx:

Drogba remains a bum.
Bums messed your legend up.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:39pm On May 20, 2022
Ibime:

lol. I wouldn't even know where to start with this. To deconstruct this will take all day but I'll make a small attempt.

Let's start with what keeps the Ruble up. In the absence of real demand, currencies are supported by foreign exchange reserves and Russia Foreign Exchange spent $38.8bln just in the first month of the war to support the ruble. Like I said, we will see how far for Ruble when they run out of foreign exchange. I believe they had $300bln (unseized) at the start of the war. Na so Hugo Chavez start him gragra till his foreign exchange ran out and the Bolivar plummeted. Any big country can implement strict capital controls until they run out of Forex. This includes spending Forex, banning trading of foreign currencies internally, forcing Russian companies to change 80% of their earnings to Ruble, bribing people to save in Ruble at 17% interest rates etc. In the history of markets, no country has implemented these controls and still not suffer down the line. But as far as you are concerned, as long as you see that Ruble artificially propped up, you are satisfied. Nigerians economic understanding never went beyond value of Naira that's why Buhari could deceive Nigerians with $1 to N1 talks.

Russia 1 year and 10 year bond is trading over 10%, US is trading at 2%. Nigeria 1 year is trading at 5% and 10 year bond at 11%. That's the amount of confidence markets have in Russias economic prospects and the cost they put on lending them money - on a par with Nigeria.

Secondly, you are conflating issues with stockmarket. US stockmarkets have been hyperinflated since Covid when the central bank dropped interest rates to zero and started buying up balance sheets. That is a different economic lesson of its own and was always going to fall with interest rate hikes which it has been doing since November last year when the Fed signalled interest rate rises. Again, I won't start to explain how zero interest rates hypercharge stockmarket and return to normal interest rates cool them down again. US indices have only given back half of the gains they got from the low credit environment instituted by the Fed in 2020. S&P500 went from 3,200 before the pandemic to peak at 4,800. It is now at 3,900 (pic below). So in essence those markets have just been unwinding their bubble from the high of all the free money the Fed was injecting into the markets. Same reason I stated last year that I would be switching my pension to a fixed pension to get out of exposure to stock market. Those of us who follow markets have already made provision for what we expect to happen after interest rates start to increase, while laymen like you will be shouting "Up Russia".

As for inflation, like I said, US was already running at 8% before the invasion. This was due to the effect of the greatest fiscal expansion in history due to Covid and was expected to continue. Russia is just another straw ontop of already mounting inflation.

You are just a layman interpreting a confluence of events and ascribing it to Russia. In normal times, this war can't even shake the West beyond a minor inconvenience, but added to the after-effects of Covid, Russia is a useful tool to blame and for Putin bootlickers to hail. Oil price is the same now as it was in 2014 and Gas is nowhere near it was from 2005 to 2009.

Westerners are not stupid. They calculated that they may take a 2% contraction while Russia takes a 20% contraction if they go all out and ban Russia altogether. But you keep hailing oga Putin, the slayer of the West while he and his ministers are worried sick about the real implication for Russia.

You believe what you want to, and we'll come back in a couple of years to compare how this stupidity went for Russia. They actually banked on getting Ukraine to surrender in a few days by which point any economic sanctions will be a fait accompli as the deed would already be done. They never banked on getting trapped there and having sanctions enacted over a long period. Follow all their finance ministers statements and you will see their real concern.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If there is anything that is glaringly obvious about black people that i have noticed particularly here, is that when they feel cornered and cant offer rebuttals they result to insults, i’m now a layman lol because you don't have anything to present

inflation in US was 7% pre invasion and rose to above 8% recently, also so many customers goods aren't factored into that calculation, essentially making it pointless, ask most americans what they think about that bullshit stat, inflation is hovering around 15~21% in US

what has bond rates got to do with anything, compared to most major economies, russia has the least amount of foreign debts, obviously because of sanctions, their bond rates will rise, its basic supply and demand, also you wrongly stated that they are propping up their currency with forex, funny how you talk about them running out of forex when I made it clear that they are insisting that foreign payments for their gas is done in rubles, how are they using up their reserves when its the foreign countries that are bringing their own currency to be converted to rubles, russia gets billions from euro as payment for gas, what russia did that was different here has been explained in a previous post of mine

but the ultimate goal is for the currency to appreciate enough to nullify sanctions, by making its convertibility more expensive for European nations sanctioning russia, you see as the rubles appreciates, it will cost more euros to buy gas from russia thus making sanctions beneficial to Russia

i dont even want to get started on American companies, we were here when you guys where boasting that some American companies have valuations that are greater than most nations gdp, when i called it hyperinflation, i was laughed at, now you are regurgitating my statements as rebuttal to me cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:40pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

Bums messed your legend up.
Bums have scored against Barca in the past. Try harder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:42pm On May 20, 2022
Godx:

Bums have scored against Barca in the past. Try harder
To win UCL against?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:45pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

To win UCL against?
Bums have scored against Barca in the past so nothing special.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:49pm On May 20, 2022
My GOAT!!!

The best striker ever!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:50pm On May 20, 2022
Even the bum Benzema is better than your greatest striker ever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:54pm On May 20, 2022

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2022
Capaldi:

The bible made it explicitly clear that Gods word doesn't change so I don't know were you are getting all these from.

Or that's what you'd rather believe.

In the original texts, what it says is the person or identity of God won't change.

There are several examples of God changing God's stance.
A city being marked for destruction but Lot praying to get it changed.
Several examples really.

[b] If you are going to critique the Bible then at least study its history and everything related. [/b?

Just like Adam and Eve are metaphorically first people.
Or the 7-day Creation never being literal days. The Hebrew word for "day" is "yum" which could also mean "1000 years or a long period if time". In fact, I addressed that on this thread last year.

As a matter of fact, I explained this as my response to you on the 20th of July, 2021:
DissTroy:

"Jesus moved to Bethlehem". If you transliterate this statement, it still means the same thing.
"He kicked the bucket." If you transliterate this statement, it means something else. If you translate it, it means "he died".

Transliteration is a literal meaning. Translation is context dependent.
The supposed translators of the Bible from Aramaic to Hebrew to Greek and Latin to German and/or English lost a lot of context.
In Hebrew, the word for day could also mean week or a long period of time.

I'm Ibibio. The Ibibio word for "market day' and "market" is "Udua". The Ibibio word for "week" is also "Udua".

If I say, I'd be back in one "udua", if you transliterate it, you'd tell someone, "Disstroy would be back in one day" while what I actually meant if you translate it is, 'I'd be back in one week".

That's the problem with the bible you read. Most pastors don't even know the difference.

The Hebrew word for "day" means many things. including "a long period of time".
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/12071#103909564

DissTroy:

Facts, my friend; comparative analyses. Analyses of original text and their contextual meanings.

Sayings like, "If your eyes causes you to sin, cut it out". Those are sentences that should have been properly translated to the modern Bible from the original text, instead of transliterated.

That's why everyday, preachers have to keep explaining the CONTEXTUAL meanings of passages like that because people, by default, do not read between the line.

Jesus was called the "New Adam" because he was presumably without sin so spotless like God created man to be. Adam represented that spotless man until he sinned.

The supposed serpent Eve talked to was her own inner desires - cravings of the flesh which led her.

Again, you have to understand that the Hebrew are very mystical people and represent a lot of things in many ways. Just like a goat means a lot of things other than the literal goat to those into astrology.

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/12072#103911717

Just like now, you never could argue pointedly and kept asking the same questions even though I replied more than 5 times but you kept asking and copying and pasting your questions. Anybody can confirm by checking the links.

Which is why I stated earlier on that there are no real atheists on Nairaland but just antagonising trolls.

I'm going to ignore the other parts because I already addressed them and you have no reply other than asking me the same question again. Three times actually.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:57pm On May 20, 2022
Vidic won PFA twice in 3 years, a defender.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:58pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:
Destroying Bayern isn’t for every striker.

Ask Barcelona wey don collect 24 goals from them in 8 meetings..

Drogba did it before their fans, in Germany, their home pitch.

Respect!!

How many goal did drogba score against Bayern in total ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:02pm On May 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How many goal did drogba score against Bayern in total ?
He met them 3 times.

3 open play goals
1 assist
1 heroic PK goal.
1 UCL Trophy

Any other question?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:07pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

He met them 3 times.

3 open play goals
1 assist
1 heroic PK goal.
1 UCL Trophy

Any other question?

Smh

How many goals did benzema scored against Chelsea in just 2 games cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:08pm On May 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Smh
Bad market!! grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On May 20, 2022
DissTroy:
Indians would typically mob a Muslim for breathing wrongly. Historically, Indians have been having countless clashes with Muslims. Do confirm this. It's not unconnected to the Indian-Pakistani hate. Any excuse would do.

What do you think is the root cause of this hatred? Its not like they are different in looks, If I show you a Pakistani and an Indian you wont know the difference. The difference and cause of hatred is the belief system. What they believe are at odds with the other people and led to age long wars and eventual separation. You said Hindus don't kill for cows and I showed you that Hindus actually kill for cows, there is almost a cow vigilante group in India that monitors anyone who disrespect a cow and gives jungle justice to them

Around 7yrs ago, Some stats passed a cow protection law in India where its criminal to kill cows. If you are caught you would be tried in court. But if in the hood and caught by a mob, you likely lose your life
All these sounded similar to blasphemy laws we have been castigating moslems for. Which shows some other religions dont play with their belief, because Xtians are liberal with theirs does not mean everyone will be

Interestingly, from me holding fort for Christianity and juxtaposing its ideals against the irrational fanaticism of Moslems, you want me to hold forte for other religions too.

Which is why your standard shouldn't and cannot be the standard for everyone. Mutual respect for everyone's belief is key. The same Hindu if they go to a place where they are in the minority they wont react when their host kill cows, e.g the Hindus see beef in Walmart everyday they wont make noise, Until they become the majority.

Same thing Moslems don't eat port or want to be near anything that has to do with pork, but in the western world they have to deal with it. If they should become the majority they probably will make laws that will outlaw breeding or selling pork

You do not realise it but, somehow, in your ensuing arguments, you have inadvertently justified or rationalised Deborah's gruesome murder by the bloodcraving fanatics driven by Islamic ideals which have no place amongst civil.

Somehow, you've justified any perceived disrespect to one's religious sect and the accompanied violence can be explained away as all you have to do is find precedence. smiley

I have said it before that in my opinion Deborah did not commit blasphemy, I haven't seen anything she said that qualified as blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:10pm On May 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Smh

How many goals did benzema scored against Chelsea in just 2 games cheesy
How is Bayern or Drogba related to this?

You should have also asked how many Nkunku scored Pep in 2 meetings?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

You never finish now,make I help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:12pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

How is Bayern or Drogba related to this?

You should have also asked how many Nkunku scored Pep in 2 meetings?

Since scoring 3 goals against Bayern in different games means the best striker cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On May 20, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:

Well that's them.
But Disrespect should never be a death sentence. Nothing is equivalent to that.
Disrespecting someone or something is too vague to be a death sentence.
If your religion is too sensitive to be among normal people, move it to Pluto where no one will disrespect it.
Perhaps I should just arrange boiz to come and deal with you small for always disrespecting my Chelsea. cheesy
Then may be after that, we will start having conversations about people respecting other people's club.

Many people get killed for disrespecting a human. Disrespect is the cause of a large percentage of killing in the street.
If someone disrespects/insult your parent in your presence what will you do?

And the nature of religion to some people is that the deity they worship is a million times superior to your parent.
If you get angry for someone disrespecting your parent alone, Now imagine how some people can get really mad for something way superior to their parent?

Some people even put their lives at risk just to obey what they believe about this superior being
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:14pm On May 20, 2022
popizaino:

You never finish now,make I help you.

If we begin show you the ones wey call Henry eto aguero you go shut up grin

Enjoy your cruise

(1) (2) (3) ... (14150) (14151) (14152) (14153) (14154) (14155) (14156) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.