Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,148 members, 7,877,273 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10808498 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14155) (14156) (14157) (14158) (14159) (14160) (14161) ... (19520) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:52pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:
I don’t know why I like this guy. Even right from his Watford days.

His arrogance and fearlessness towards defenders of any kind is something worthy to like.

Getting 16G/A in a sinking team this season isn’t bad atall.
He is a very good player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:52pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

Oga read your Bible. cheesy

I've read d Bible and didn't find it,,,u bring it out since u saw it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2022
CAPdan21:

U don even answer d FOOL before...Lol
Na bible call am FOOL o

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 9:53pm On May 20, 2022
Havertz10:
common ibime, everybody knows that Russia removed dollar from its sovereign wealth fund and had been offloading all its foreign reserves in dollars for years, it has been buying gold, it’s one of the reasons people say that Putin thought about these sanctions prior to the invasion

besides western nation seized more than 300billion in external held reserves from Russia after the invasion, amusingly American did the same thing to Afghanistan took their money and said that they will use it to pay 911 families but that is neither here nor there, gist basically is i’m sure that the screenshot you keep posting is old and assertions that Russians are suffering is misleading
Go and listen to what Russia central bank had to say and Inflation in Russia is already running at 20% and the real sh..it hasn't even arrived.

"Additionally, Russians will have to accept their loss of purchasing power. For the time being, the Central Bank will not attempt to compensate for inflation. “We will not attempt to reduce it in any way, because that would stop companies from adapting. Restoring the supply of imported components is more difficult and expensive, and it will inevitably affect the price of the final product,” she explained."

No Central Bank support, and the "real" value of the ruble being a fraction of what the propped-up price is, is going to result in hyper-inflation that could rival post WW1 Germany.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
CAPdan21:

Bible says he who says there is no God is a fool...Next stupid question
the next question I have is if god is real, who created god Abi did he appear out of thin air?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
macjireh:

I've read d Bible and didn't find it,,,u bring it out since u saw it
You’ll 100% doubt that religious version of Chinua Achebe’s craft if you read it very well with an open mind.

Read it. Don’t read it with foolishness, but with common sense. You’ll thank me later.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
Trevor012:
Before I forget cheesy cheesy
U are happy for headers dat still made u trophy less DS season grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Were you on your period when I won this?
Finished club fan.
Those are last season trophies. Your foolish club was trophyless this season. This is just the beginning and with Ten Hagg era about to start, your club is going to be fighting for Europa every seasoncheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:55pm On May 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He is a very good player
Better than Fraudvertz and Hansi Faksu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:56pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

You’ll 100% doubt that religious version of Chinua Achebe’s craft if you read it very well with an open mind.

Read it. Don’t read it with foolishness, but with common sense. You’ll thank me later.
Who's Chinua Achebe for crying out Loud...is he a prophet or a pastor,,I don't understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:56pm On May 20, 2022
Bombblacks:

Go and listen to what Russia central bank had to say and Inflation in Russia is already running at 20% and the real sh..it hasn't even arrived.

"Additionally, Russians will have to accept their loss of purchasing power. For the time being, the Central Bank will not attempt to compensate for inflation. “We will not attempt to reduce it in any way, because that would stop companies from adapting. Restoring the supply of imported components is more difficult and expensive, and it will inevitably affect the price of the final product,” she explained."

No Central Bank support, and the "real" value of the ruble being a fraction of what the propped-up price is, is going to result in hyper-inflation that could rival post WW1 Germany.

article you are referencing is from April, outdated, also inflation in Russia hasn’t even crossed 19% since sanctions were placed on the country and its slowing down as we speak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2022
macjireh:

U are happy for headers dat still made u trophy less DS season grin grin grin
What made your club trophyless this season after spending 100million on Lukaku cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:59pm On May 20, 2022
macjireh:

Who's Chinua Achebe for crying out Loud...is he a prophet or a pastor,,I don't understand
Better and more creative than prophets and pastors. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:59pm On May 20, 2022
Trevor012:

Those are last season trophies. Your foolish club was trophyless this season. This is just the beginning and with Ten Hagg era about to start, your club is going to be fighting for Europa every seasoncheesy cheesy
How are they last season trophies when I won them in this current season? You see how your club's trophylessness is affecting your thinking? We won't fight for europa when they is dead manyoo to always take one of the spots. Assnal and totenham will fight for the other one.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:00pm On May 20, 2022
Trevor012:

What made your club trophyless this season after spending 100million on Lukaku cheesy
Super cup and club world cup are spoons to u abi tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2022
Havertz10:
the next question I have is if god is real, who created god Abi did he appear out of thin air?

I think that is the reason he is God.

Now how did living things came into existence and why havnt anyone ever created anything besides what was met here on earth.

I am not talking about modification or alterations of already existing materials....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

How are they last season trophies when I won them in this current season? You see how your club's trophylessness is affecting your thinking? We won't fight for europa when they is dead manyoo to always take one of the spots. Assnal and totenham will fight for the other one.
This nigga still thinks his sugar daddy is here to bankroll him. Right now Aston villa Is richer than you. Your club is finished cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2022
macjireh:

Super cup and club world cup are spoons to u abi tongue tongue tongue
Last season trophies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2022
Segedinho:

Now how did living things came into existence and why havnt anyone ever created anything besides what was met here on earth.

I am not talking about modification or alterations of already existing materials....
You get time o...you think they don't know these things, most of them na former altar boys before them embrace woke culture...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2022
CAPdan21:

You get time o...you think they don't know these things, most of them na former altar boys before them embrace woke culture...
I get small time baba..

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:08pm On May 20, 2022
Havertz10:
my reply is simple, if we factor empirical evidence, it’s only a fool that will believe that there is a god

And abeg spare me that bullshit, so a story book said that anybody that doubts it’s bullshit is a fool, automatically means what? Those guys that drafted that trash aren’t clever at all
D same evidence dat was created by d "big bang" theory,,since Daz wat u believe...they told u d big bang is real and u believed it....ever since den every bang leads to destruction,,we have never seen another creative bang since d "first" one happen...keep deceiving ursef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:08pm On May 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

Human beings are different and have different trigger point. Its idealistic to expect people not to react emotionally when human are emotional beings, If everyone behaves like you then there wont be conflict but that cannot be possible

I feel its better to live with the situation we have found ourselves and the imperfections in the world than to expect people to conform to my expectations. We have 6billion people 150yrs ago you will never meet people over 20miles of where you were born, Nowadays you will meet people who don't see life the way you do

Not eating cow doesn't make sense, not eating pork doesn't make sense, worshiping a cow doesn't make sense, worshipping a Stone doesn't make sense either But goodluck explaining that to a man brought up and lived an Hindu all his life
Nothing like perfect world here.
I donot expect people to see the way I see things. Infact, it's the opposite of that.

It's not even the point here.

Like I said, no one has monopoly over violence. what keeps everyone's violence in check is the law.
But now when someone violates that law, and people are justifying with RESPECT? like seriously?
Respect our religion or die. And we should just obey. Respect my football club or die.

Justifying nonsense attacks because someone has his feelings hurt?
If worshipping cows is what makes you happy, knock yourself out. But when you start disturbing me with your cows and I'm expected to shut the Bleep up because RESPECT. Seriously?

As long as I didn't invade your temple or stop you physically from worshipping your cows why does my opinion matter so much that they feel they need to have my head for it.

Why should we be discussing respect when someone got worse death than Hitler just for telling bloody moon worshipping animals to stop disturbing public group not related to pislam with muha-MAD nonsense?

Why?

Would she have said that if those animals respected everyone else's who donot believe in their religion and just not post about muha-MAD in the group? So why the heck are people always talking about respect whenever these animals carry out their violent attacks?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:12pm On May 20, 2022
donstan18:

Better than Fraudvertz and Hansi Faksu cheesy

lol

Warey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2022
macjireh:

D same evidence dat was created by d "big bang" theory,,since Daz wat u believe...they told u d big bang is real and u believed it....ever since den every bang leads to destruction,,we have never seen another creative bang since d "first" one happen...keep deceiving ursef
Or maybe evolution stops with human and the present day animals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:13pm On May 20, 2022
Segedinho:

says who, I was explaining to someone that one of the reasons people look like their tribe is because their ancestors practiced incestual marriages that are forbidden today, but after centuries of gene multiplication and territorial adaptations, people evolved to look and behave a certain type of way, our minds evolved

If you want to talk about new species and the rest, well it’s simple, if you keep fuckinh the same species nothing will happen, like dog breeding you have to branch out for other forms of evolution to take place

Also also there is nothing special about human beings, we are just sentient but everything about us, other animals exhibit, breathing, breeding, socializing, courting and even societal structures

if you want human beings to become taller, kill every short person, and only allow really tall people to marry, you can use that selective breeding practice to advance any feature that you want amplified, it’s the same reason why we have certain features and lack others

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:13pm On May 20, 2022
macjireh:

The big bang is a theory meaning more research is still being carried out and it's not a definite explanation. It's better than believing in a fairytale.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:16pm On May 20, 2022
Segedinho:

Or maybe evolution stops with human and the present day animals.

New species are discovered almost daily that didn't exist years ago. Do some research
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:19pm On May 20, 2022
macjireh:

it’s called a theory because it’s not proven, James Webb telescope will give us a few answers soon, but unlike you, I don’t resign to the believe that some insecure maniac with self esteem issues created the universe

Arguments in support of the notion that god exist are stupid and flawed, you aren’t the first set of people that have been misled into believing trash, una plenty, this foolishness has been reintroducing itself by various means for centuries, printing press and the bullshit of heaven gave you guys your current madness

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2022
Havertz10:
says who, I was explaining to someone that one of the reasons people look like their tribe is because their ancestors practiced incestual marriages that are forbidden today, but after centuries of gene multiplication and territorial adaptations, people evolved to look and behave a certain type of way, that was the next stage of human evolution, our minds evolved

If you want to talk about new species and the rest, well it’s simple, if you keep fuckinh the same species nothing will happen, like dog breeding you have to branch out for other forms of evolution to take place

Also also there is nothing special about human beings, we are just sentient but everything about us, other animals exhibit, breathing, breeding, socializing, courting and even societal structures

if you want human beings to become taller, kill every short person, and only allow really tall people to marry
, you can use that selective breeding practice to advance an features that you want amplified, it’s the same reason why we have certain features and lack others

You are welcome

Was this how evolution took place in the past

Lol....what happen to the ape-like features in past animals...Did they looked for fresher apes to get the present day human

Did they Bleep some white apes to get another coloration?

I think you are confused and maybe acknowledging psalm 41 that spoke about "FOOLS"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:22pm On May 20, 2022
Capaldi:

The big bang is a theory meaning more research is still being carried out and it's not a definite explanation. It's better than believing in a fairytale.
How many years will it take dem to get a QED on dat research... every oda theory has been proved,, only big bang still on research...hmmmm let's put it DS way,,since d beginning of God can't be proved,,d BB too will have no proof QED
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:24pm On May 20, 2022
Segedinho:

Was this how evolution took place in the past

Lol....what happen to the ape-like features in past animals...Did they looked for fresher apes to get the present day human

Did they Bleep some white apes to get another coloration?

I think you are confused and maybe acknowledging psalm 41 that spoke about "FOOLS"
variations will naturally occur and you can use selective breeding to propagate certain features

If women only marry fair men, over time, fair men will outnumber dark men into extinction, location on earth will play a role but i’m sure that you understand where i’m coming from, these things aren’t hard to understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2022
Havertz10:
common ibime, everybody knows that Russia removed dollar from its sovereign wealth fund and had been offloading all its foreign reserves in dollars for years, it has been buying gold, it’s one of the reasons people say that Putin thought about these sanctions prior to the invasion

besides western nation seized more than 300billion in external held reserves from Russia after the invasion, amusingly American did the same thing to Afghanistan took their money and said that they will use it to pay 911 families but that is neither here nor there, gist basically is i’m sure that the screenshot you keep posting is old and assertions that Russians are suffering is misleading

That statement was from their central Bank Governor few days ago

Oga you are too invested in a post-dollar world. You are delving into the world of fantasy, not reality. Russia still held 50% of its reserves in Euros and Dollars and only because they were planning to go to war. They are not stupid.

Every illusory attempt at replacing dollar is appealing to you. Nigga couldn't even tell me one face on a Ruble, but I bet you know Benjamins and Washingtons though.

You want replace dollar when the only people holding Ruble are in Russia. When the only exchange you can trade it on is the really the MOEX exchange? When all Russian companies are forced to convert their money into Ruble and hardly any are allowed to sell Ruble, not even to trade with foreign partners.

And you talk about Ponzi in Crypto. Isn't Ponzi where the same people are just exchanging money between each other?

Ruble is fast becoming an inconvertible currency that you have to trek to MOEX exchange to trade. Have you heard of Cuban Convertible Peso? Perfect peg to the dollar.

Keep hyping command-and-control economics that never end well, every dog knows the moment these are lifted without resolution of sanctions, Russia will tailspin. Keep your funny tales to yourself. Your central bank Governor is begging for her reserves back so she can burn them and stop these Fidel Castro capital controls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14155) (14156) (14157) (14158) (14159) (14160) (14161) ... (19520) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Colson(m), Caicedobets(m), joezy23(m) and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.