Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,120 members, 7,877,161 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10808129 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14162) (14163) (14164) (14165) (14166) (14167) (14168) ... (19520) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:33pm On May 21, 2022
drisham:

Mount doesn't deserve it I just compared their stats

Trent and Saka were clear

Gbam
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Mancity didn’t even complain self because they won the league then

But suddenly city are buying awards cheesy cheesy

Be objective it's not everything that is abt hating on city
If kdb wins PFA I wouldn't mind due to his performance in big games this season

But this foden ypoty no follow at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:36pm On May 21, 2022
drisham:

Be objective it's not everything that is abt hating on city
If kdb wins PFA I wouldn't mind due to his performance in big games this season

But this foden ypoty no follow at all

It’s not about being objective

You people should stop saying city are buying awards

You already saw where I agreed to saka and Arnold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

It’s not about being objective

You people should stop saying city are buying awards

You already saw where I agreed to saka and Arnold

No qualms boss cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:43pm On May 21, 2022
Kimbeast:

Mr man any organisms that have DNA mutate naturally. Somatic mutations occur in multicellular organisms. What race was Adam and Eve?
Evolution or whatever u call it,,there are little aspects I may accept about,,but I will never accept dat ape evolution theory....
I've said here dat d Bible was written by Prophets,, only true prophets can decode d Bible,, not lay men like us,,d world lacks true prophets today Daz Y many people have gone astray,,I leave it to dem to answer....Moses wrote genesis,, himself should be in d best possition to answer u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 1:45pm On May 21, 2022
Money talks.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:50pm On May 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

If this is true then it is a big slap to the face of real Madrid. But why will mbappe still want to play in dead psg?
Mbappe is under a lot of pressure to stay at Psg. He is arguably the biggest talent in french football since Zidane so of course the entire country wants him to stay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:54pm On May 21, 2022
Capaldi:

Mbappe is under a lot of pressure to stay at Psg. He is arguably the biggest talent in french football since Zidane so of course the entire country wants him to stay.
Ok. But do you think he will regret this decision because I don't think Madrid will want to go for him again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2022
At least Havertz stans are quiet when YPOTY is being discussed

One would imagine Havertz was 30 years old, and not 22

Meanwhile Leprous fingers will be hating Mount while Havertz is trying to copy his role model, down to the haircut

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:59pm On May 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Ok. But do you think he will regret this decision because I don't think Madrid will want to go for him again.
If Mbappe continues on his current trajectory, he is not going to lack suitors in the near future and that will include Madrid cause they always go for the best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:00pm On May 21, 2022
Ibime:
At least Havertz stans are quiet when YPOTY is being discussed

One would imagine Havertz was 30 years old, and not 22

Meanwhile Leprous fingers will be hating Mount while Havertz is trying to copy his role model, down to the haircut

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
From Sarri to Morris to Tuchel, everyone is confirming what we saw on the pitch, that Danish Maldini has some stage fright issues

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:04pm On May 21, 2022
Capaldi:

If Mbappe continues on his current trajectory, he is not going to lack suitors in the near future and that will include Madrid cause they always go for the best.
If I was a madrid fan I would be hating him now before you even say the president. If psg can hold him for now again it might not be easy for him to move out of that zero champions league club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
Not concerned with Trent not winning YPoty, he's won it before and his name shouldn't be there in the first place if I had voted, I would have voted for Saka tbh the boy is 60% of Arsenal's attack...they should reconfigure the award sef because even foden nor suppose dey there too...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:06pm On May 21, 2022
Ibime:
From Sarri to Morris to Tuchel, everyone is confirming what we saw on the pitch, that Danish Maldini has some stage fright issues
This is who dead barka fans want to be in their defence that is always getting disgraced yearly. When Bayern meet them again they will flog them 16-2.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 2:07pm On May 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

If I was a madrid fan I would be hating him now before you even say the president. If psg can hold him for now again it might not be easy for him to move out of that zero champions league club.
Agreed. I think winning One champions league title with Psg will mean a lot more to Mbappe than winning the 15th for Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

This is who dead barka fans want to be in their defence that is always getting disgraced yearly. When Bayern meet them again they will flog them 16-2 .
Christensen is not a stranger to getting walloped by Bayern cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:13pm On May 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

This is who dead barka fans want to be in their defence that is always getting disgraced yearly. When Bayern meet them again they will flog them 16-2.

This “dead barka” dey make me laugh anytime u type it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:15pm On May 21, 2022
KDB wins player of the season.

Well deserved, thou Mount would have been considered of not that KDB won EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:19pm On May 21, 2022
Trevor012:

Christensen is not a stranger to getting walloped by Bayern cheesy
That is why he is going for better defenders to come since he is useless. At least it is better than changing different managers like pant and still being trophyless.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On May 21, 2022
drisham:
Phil foden 9 goals and 5assist in 27 games
Mase 11goals and 10assist in 31 games
Ok

Saka even performed better than phil foden this season

No wonder ramdeuter calls. It polling booth awards

If it's not golden boot or playmaker award dem no suppose dey rate all. This kind awards

Everyone wey dey rate these awards now shey dem eye don see am?

Awards won by voting are polling booth awards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:21pm On May 21, 2022
Premier league player of the season tossed into Kdb bag. PFA award is still coming to complete it 3 times in a row.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On May 21, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Actually aside stats there are more than 2 young players that had more influence than Foden for their respective teams this season.

Raudeuter don talk am say na polling booth award ; I don’t think he’s wrong at this point.

You know how many people fight me because I called it what it is?

The same people are now disparaging Jorginho for winning the same award

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:24pm On May 21, 2022
Ibime:

All these news are now coming out because he is joining Barca ,they really tried to keep this secret for long oooo

Well if he carry this kind attitude come Barca e go get am hot hot grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On May 21, 2022
popizaino:

Is this also applicable in the case of the Chelsea fan from twitter and the liverpool fan threatening him about his life ?

Yes it is. Some football fans will be hooligans and emotional about their club that is why you have to avoid such topics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:28pm On May 21, 2022
donstan18:

When will he win uefa best or balon dor?
Local champion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:29pm On May 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Na araujo and pique e wan bench ?

Even Eric García fit even play ahead of this one

Ogbeni rest before Barca obsession to kee you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 2:30pm On May 21, 2022
Capaldi:

Hahaha Madrid in the mud.

Halaand rejected them, now mbappe.

So much for magical pull.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:31pm On May 21, 2022
donstan18:

Mount will have been considered cheesy cheesy cheesy

KDB hasn’t won the epl yet though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

All these news are now coming out because he is joining Barca ,they really tried to keep this secret for long oooo

Well if he carry this kind attitude come Barca e go get am hot hot grin

Send us Oscar Mingueza make we manage am for now since we no get defenders

At all, at all he can't be as weak as Chris
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:32pm On May 21, 2022
Premier League Player of the Season - KDB.

PR things cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:33pm On May 21, 2022
Ibime:

Send us Oscar Mingueza make we manage am for now since we no get defenders

At all, at all he can't be as weak as Chris

cheesy cheesy

I prefer you take lenglet

(1) (2) (3) ... (14162) (14163) (14164) (14165) (14166) (14167) (14168) ... (19520) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.