Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,251 members, 7,894,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10907604 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (19677) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mourinholic:

Wait...You are saying Mourinho should keep serving the punishment for what happened in 2006....Shit happens

If other managers aren't punished then they will also develop that habit ,how about that?

Shitt happens is why he sent the army of Chelsea lunatic fans after a referee and his family?

Until those managers get to the level of insanity of Jose then they should be treated with kids glove

WHen Porto defeated man utd of course Jose ran to Man utd side of the technical bench and few mins later he was telling the whole world how he has only a fraction of Man utd budget

EVen though I was glad Man utd was beaten that night, i couldnt help but think what a douchebag this guy is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Odunharry:
grin shekpe fans how market?? how this weekend go be?
nihilist are we looking at another draw with Villa this weekend??

battle of the relegation teams
ansa expected on a postcard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hariorh: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mou actually had it coming...

He had been warned previously when he made the statement that refs are ganging up against him and his team.

The fine and ban shouldn't be a surprise. He should learn to be coy when talking about refs and focus more on his team performances than passing blame on referees.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Shitt happens is why he sent the army of Chelsea lunatic fans after a referee and his family?

Until those managers get to the level of insanity of Jose then they should be treated with kids glove

WHen Porto defeated man utd of course Jose ran to Man utd side of the technical bench and few mins later he was telling the whole world how he has only a fraction of Man utd budget

EVen though I was glad Man utd was beaten cheated that night, i couldnt help but think what a douchebag this guy is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Odunharry:
grin shekpe fans how market?? how this weekend go be?
nihilist are we looking at another draw with Villa this weekend??

battle of the relegation teams

I don't think so. I fully expect a win. Bookmark this. I'm feeling confident.

Hazard's form has been improving. Costa should have benefited from an extra week of training. Willian is redhot. And Ivanovic is nowhere near the first team.

We're facing an Astonvilla side that simply can't keep a clean sheet.

I'm looking forward to the weekend in anticipation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Hazard's form has been improving. Costa should have benefited from an extra week of training. Willian is redhot. And Ivanovic is nowhere near the first team.

Saturday is tomorrow.. hopefully Villa won't spoil the fun.. I'm seeing a draw in either half though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:06am On Oct 16, 2015
chrisley024:
Arsene Wenger cos he has been in an unfruitful cycle for about 10 seasons now.

That's if assnal need a change though. It's possible they need him to build a school for them and use it as an excuse.
Wrong...

Very wrong...

Very very wrong!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2015
Lmao.....Jose of life

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2015
Roland17:

I WENT BACK TO DIG THIS THRASH THAT MADE HIS FANS EJACULATE

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS BEST..ARISTOTLE MOU WOULD BE DISGRACED AGAIN..THIS TIME IT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME HE STEPS FOOT IN ENGLAND....

I WONDER HOW LOUD THE MEDIA IS LAUGHING AT ARISTOTLE NOW..YOU WAN TROLL ABI YOU GO GET AM WELL WELL

Tah ! Commot here Mr digger grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Mourinholic:
Lmao.....Jose of life
lol. Those ones wont play weekend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
lol. Those ones wont play weekend
Did you grab what he mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Wish I could share in your optimism
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2015
"My reaction is: Begovic - "We have the best manager in the world", Zouma: "We have the best manager in the world", John Terry: "We have the manager we want, he's the one that we want, the one that can help us lift this situation", Diego Costa: "If you ask any player in the world, they will all answer the same, that they want to work with three managers and one of them is this one".

"Who else? Fabregas the same, Ramires the same, Loftus-Cheek the same, Cahill the same, Eden Hazard very similar."

"So... I think the mutiny must be Baba, who else? Falcao, Papy Djilobodji, Oscar. So these four don't play Saturday for sure!"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DrOkoroafor(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Ibime:

"My reaction is: Begovic - "We have the best manager in the world", Zouma: "We have the best manager in the world", John Terry: "We have the manager we want, he's the one that we want, the one that can help us lift this situation", Diego Costa: "If you ask any player in the world, they will all answer the same, that they want to work with three managers and one of them is this one".

"Who else? Fabregas the same, Ramires the same, Loftus-Cheek the same, Cahill the same, Eden Hazard very similar."

"So... I think the mutiny must be Baba, who else? Falcao, Papy Djilobodji, Oscar. So these four don't play Saturday for sure!"
What is this dude feeling like?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2015
When person shiit pikin, look am finish call am Mouthinho; you think say the gods no know how far?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2015
DrOkoroafor:
What is this dude feeling like?
You didn't get the joke,did you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DrOkoroafor(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2015
Mourinholic:

You didn't get the joke,did you?
Yeah, i got the joke. The fact that Mourinho is a Walking joke. I got it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
DrOkoroafor:
Yeah, i got the joke. The fact that Mourinho is a Walking joke. I got it.
If a Millionaire is a walking joke....what are you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
dyabman:

Tah ! Commot here Mr digger grin

But on a serious note, do you think MOU would survive the heat and keep his position until the end of the season irrespective of where Chelsea ends on the table?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DrOkoroafor(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mourinholic:

If a Millionaire is a walking joke....what are you?
Coming from a "Mourinholic," why should I be surprised?

I'm sure you wouldn't be so fast to conclude if you knew me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
“We have only Ivanovic’s injury and Courtois recovering, everyone else is available.

“I have four solutions to replace Ivanovic: Azpilicueta, the adaptation of Zouma or Ramires, and then I have Ola Aina: 18 years old, never played a game in the first team, but a guy with a great potential.-Jose mourinho

E be like this baba rahman and papis na waste of fundsfunds cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
lordfalcao:
“We have only Ivanovic’s injury and Courtois recovering, everyone else is available.

“I have four solutions to replace Ivanovic: Azpilicueta, the adaptation of Zouma or Ramires, and then I have Ola Aina: 18 years old, never played a game in the first team, but a guy with a great potential.-Jose mourinho

JM dey beef Baba seriously. This one be like personal beef with Emenalo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ibime:

JM dey beef Baba seriously. This one be like personal beef with Emenalo.
seriously this shows JM didn't sanction there deal, and also having problems with Emenalo might cause rift between him and the board. I just pray something silly doesn't happen cause I never wan lose mourinho

At least he dy owe us 1UCL cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
lordfalcao:

Four solutions to Iva....Azpi is the first solution, them Zouma and Ramirez.....
Baba is a LB not Rb....
If he goes with the first solution, then who plays Lb?

He can't name a Lb as a solution for RB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Roland17:

But on a serious note, do you think MOU would survive the heat and keep his position until the end of the season irrespective of where Chelsea ends on the table?

Yes he will IF he focuses back on making stamford bridge a dreadful ground for any visitors ! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ibime:

Did Jose actually , precisely said these words ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
dyabman:

Yes of course
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
dyabman:

HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
donjazet:

HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

That's better grin Sarcasm is allowed..!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
2010: Gerrard - "Anything Messi can do, Joe Cole can do too, if not better."

2015: Joe Cole joins Coventry. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AbuMikey(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bimffo:
2010: Gerrard - "Anything Messi can do, Joe Cole can do too, if not better."

2015: Joe Cole joins Coventry. grin

crycrycry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
2009 Nairaland Chelsea fan: Joe Cole better than Schweinsteiger

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (19677) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, Ibime(m), Noah13 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.