Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,907 members, 7,876,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10802569 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14246) (14247) (14248) (14249) (14250) (14251) (14252) ... (19507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:58pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

We gave Liverpool Thiago for 30M even though he was 30 yrs too and with 1yr on his contract

Hmmmmm

But mane Na bigger name than Thiago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On May 27, 2022
Kloppo:

Listen to the ART OF DEFENDING BY VAN DIJK wink.....

https://twitter.com/TtfFutbol/status/1528764269374099457?t=0-WyLfT7TDeo-TaU4Tp23Q&s=19

The art of running away from attackers you mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:59pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

If the choice was between Terry and Ferdinand I will still pick Terry

One thing I give him is that he doesnt run away from attackers. That alone makes him better than Rio

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:00pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:

Taiye Taiwo
Thanks man.

Had to dig it

14 years extra...

https://www.nairaland.com/921452/taiye-taiwo-turns-25-today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:00pm On May 27, 2022
Kloppo:

Alright,I want to think he is like other Africans or west Africans with age unlike Wetin ibime talk but mane is so disciplined(no alcohol,enough sleep, right diet and food) which Klopp admitted to with him and salah's recovery rate after matches being topmost in Liverpool when asked why he rushed them back in after AFCON

I don’t know who is more discipline between mane and Messi ,mane is so discipline
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:01pm On May 27, 2022
Kilishihunter:

You dey mind them?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

This would be a good move for Mane. He can go and play top 9 and rest in Bundesliga. At his age, the less games he plays the better, and he can rest in many games after Bayern already kill the game by halftime. Plus we don't know his true age, although Senegalese football age is close to their real age.

Sadio Mane signed for Metz in 2011. I dont know if he is 19 yrs at that time sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:03pm On May 27, 2022
No wonder Okwute dey fear to pay delegates.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:04pm On May 27, 2022
donjazet:

How would you with your obsession about foreign politics not be concerned about your own countries politics?
There is supposed to be a healthy balance. I also follow international politics a lot, like you but I'll be damned if I don't commit that same level of interest to my own country.

The situation does look hopeless indeed but that's because not enough people know yet the power in their hands.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU! People who seem to have given up on our politics. Then how do we change it of we do nothing?

Jude, please use the link in my signature below and register to vote. Let's get all hands on deck. This is the field you will fill below.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:06pm On May 27, 2022
Be like say something dey worry Pulisic. Deleted his last two posts which were Chelsea related, then deleted some more posts relating to Puma and the USMNT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:06pm On May 27, 2022
donstan18:

Thanks man.

Had to dig it

14 years extra...

https://www.nairaland.com/921452/taiye-taiwo-turns-25-today
It is even ramdeuter that did the thread. grin. But I heard before that his twin died.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:07pm On May 27, 2022
In their primes? I will pick Ferdinand over terry anyday

It’s not even close, it’s institutional racism that gave terry the upper hand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

Wicked grin grin cheesy

I think Donstan is probably closer to the truth that saying Mane is 32yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On May 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

It is even ramdeuter that did the thread. grin. But I heard before that his twin died.

I dont know Taiye age but I strongly feel he would be older than me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:14pm On May 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Yea, saw it. cheesy

African and South American players are big liars when it comes to age.

West Africans especially
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:14pm On May 27, 2022
donstan18:
Mane is roughly 37 years.

Haba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:16pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

I dont know Taiye age but I strongly feel he would be older than me
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 27, 2022
Rooney has that white tax,if not we suppose dey drag him age as false,see how the guy looks now and was fully bald before 25
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Hmmmmm

But mane Na bigger name than Thiago

Thiagos age is more verifiable than Manes

Thiago was born in public limelight as his father was Mazinho who played in US 94 and was a professional footballer in Italy

we will know for certain the age of Okochas son vs someone who was born in Isele-Uku

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:20pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Haba
Both were 19 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:20pm On May 27, 2022
donstan18:

Yea, saw it. cheesy

African and South American players are big liars when it comes to age.

West Africans especially

South Americans Na Baba

Players like Carlos bacca ,falcao, Omo the list is endless sha ,even Fernandinho might not be 37 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:22pm On May 27, 2022
donstan18:

Both were 19 cheesy

You should have used a black player and not mount ,mount wey be ajebo grin

Go to Dakar and see how hot it is

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

South Americans Na Baba

Players like Carlos bacca ,falcao, Omo the list is endless sha ,even Fernandinho might not be 37 grin

There was a Chievo player that year that changed his whole Identity. He was from Brazil.

I used to know him as Eriberto. He was hot that year when Chievo was serving everyone breakfast in Serie A.
Eriberto on the right, Manfredini on the left

It later became exposed that Eriberto was not his real name and his age was also shady

You know say Falcao sef change his age

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:26pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Thiagos age is more verifiable than Manes

Thiago was born in public limelight as his father was Mazinho who played in US 94 and was a professional footballer in Italy

we will know for certain the age of Okochas son vs someone who was born in Isele-Uku

Leave age egbon ,the footballing world sees mane as 30 ,drogba and Samuel eto lasted longer than many European players ,and mind you I don’t believe both of them used their real age

Mane is one of the best in the world and with 1 year left on his contract he should be going for nothing less than 50 million ,Thiago own totally different abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:26pm On May 27, 2022
Wasn’t it on this thread that people were hyping power over money?

This drama doesn’t happen only in Nigeria, it’s globally, money will forever own power

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:27pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You should have used a black player and not mount ,mount wey be ajebo grin

Go to Dakar and see how hot it is
Same color.

Both were 26

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2022
Havertz10:
In their primes? I will pick Ferdinand over terry anyday

It’s not even close, it’s institutional racism that gave terry the upper hand

You sure say you be Chelsea fan?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:28pm On May 27, 2022
Kloppo:
Rooney has that white tax,if not we suppose dey drag him age as false,see how the guy looks now and was fully bald before 25

I Dey doubt that Rooney age ,but I Dey overlook am at times because say na British

At 30/31 Rooney looked finished
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:28pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

South Americans Na Baba

Diego Costa should be 47 now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2022
donjazet:

I initially wanted to reply that post but later decided against it.
You guys cannot be serious in wishing a dictator rules Nigeria. It exposes a certain kind of shortsightedness you people have.

Newsflash: Nigeria has experienced dictatorship and guess what, IT WAS FVCKING TERRIBLE!!!

The citizens had no fundamental basic human rights. The leaders had no recompense to their citizens. There was no hope of them ever leaving power or else by death or coup by another worse dictator. These are men who KILLED their citizens. Do you really want to go back to an era where no news media can criticize their leader?

Where I can't insult you on nairaland? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Where all social media platforms are banned or restricted or closely monitored by government agents??

The good thing with democracy is that there's light at the end of every dark tunnel. We suffered Jonathan's incompetence for 6 years, we successfully changed him, we thought buhari was the answer, we were wrong and we will change him again, the prayer now is to get the next one right, but do you know the good news, WE HAVE THE POWER TO DO IT.
Theoretically, it is plausible to vote out BOTH PDP AND APC. we can usher in a new set of government.
All we need to do is sensitive and energize every single person around us on the importance of voting and letting them know the constitutional power they have.

Please let this be the last time anybody advocates for a Dictator to rule Nigeria. We've tried that before and it wasn't funny. We're still suffering the effects till today. Obasanjo, buhari, babangida, Theophilus danjuma etcetera these are still the owners of Nigeria till today. All these men put us where we are today. Their mates in Singapore, dubia, Malaysia, south Korea all started the same place 40 years ago, where are those guys today, where are we?

Pardon my ignorance,I am a poor student of history and politics in general but that doesn't mean i can't discern between what is right and what is wrong for Nigeria. You can't claim to criticise whatever is happening in this present day Nigeria with all insecurity challenges, widespread corruption,lawlessness and disorder and not champion the course of dictatorship albeit a benevolent one except, we are the embodiment of what we criticise. The military for all her corruption were the ones who gave us all the memorable roads in the country that successive civilian governments left to ruin till this present administration. I want check and balances in the government not this one that wike will turn River state treasury into his personal account without any fear of higher authority,i can't stand the way state governors are acting with much impunity because they know the federal is useless. Like ibi.me said I would rather have one thief than have millions of them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Leave age egbon ,the footballing world sees mane as 30 ,drogba and Samuel eto lasted longer than many European players ,and mind you I don’t believe both of them used their real age

Mane is one of the best in the world and with 1 year left on his contract he should be going for nothing less than 50 million ,Thiago own totally different abeg

Drogbas age was close to his real age. Because Drogba went to france at age 5 and would have been in school or daycare

How much age can you remove from a 5yr old? Will you take a 5yr old to school and say he is 2yrs old? or what was the motive to lie about a 5yr olds age

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On May 27, 2022
Havertz10:
Wasn’t it on this thread that people were hyping power over money?

This drama doesn’t happen only in Nigeria, it’s globally, money will forever own power

Who is the person sharing the money? No be power give her the money to share?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14246) (14247) (14248) (14249) (14250) (14251) (14252) ... (19507) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, PendragonVII, Ibukzy, Jodera, afrodoc2, swiz123(m), nathz45, Skimpledawg(m), larride(m), andrewbaba44, raumdeuter, BlueMann, Realtord43, BlueRayDick, a4turitoroman, fredoooooo, Omoluabi16(m), A40(m), Leyqute(m), mrLagosian, hensben(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.