Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,663 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10825323 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14294) (14295) (14296) (14297) (14298) (14299) (14300) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 9:20am On May 29, 2022
Melvyn11:
Please when Spanish teams are talking in Europe it should my club Madrid and then Sevilla etc. If your club has been disgracing La Liga constantly in Europe for the past 5 to 6 seasons keep quiet. Infact hide your face. Barcabots want to gum body. cheesy cheesy

You nr go rest abi angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2022
PDPGuy:

Right.
Tinubu has no chance in the NC, NE, SS, SE. I’m not also certain that Buhari’s fanatical voters would be excited to vote for Tinubu

North Central

Niger
Kwara
Nassarawa
Kogi
Plateau
Benue

Out of the 6 states, APC controls 4 while PDP controls 2.

North East

Bauchi
Adamawa
Borno
Gombe
Taraba
Yobe

APC has 3 Governors, PDP has 3

South South

Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Bayelsa
Cross River
Edo

PDP has 5 Governors with APC 1.

South East

Ebonyi
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Anambra

APC has 2 Governors, PDP has 2 and APGA.

If you still think Tinubu has no chance in these regions, best of luck. grin

APC actually won in Bayelsa Governorship election before the Supreme Court gave it to PDP on the grounds that the deputy govs names are not well spelt correctly.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:21am On May 29, 2022
Without shame Uefalona fans want to gum body. Same nigga rooting for Liverpool to win yesterday is trying to brag with Madrid success. Get away from here modafucka cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:23am On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You have lost more than once oooo
Who and who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:23am On May 29, 2022
Neimar:

You nr go rest abi angry
All of you were rooting for Liverpool to win yesterday now all of a sudden acting like we are one. We are not one at all. I refuse to allow you gum body cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:23am On May 29, 2022
hensben:
Yes they are the best league due to their consistency in competing in Europe but they don’t actually play the best football because of Bayern, Real Madrid and Barca in the past. Then Villarreal, Sevilla atletico in Europa.

Laliga has been on top for almost a decade ,the uefa coefficient only changed last season though .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2022
Where are the "Wike will win" peeps, una still dey do elementary school politiking grin..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2022
airmark:

Will it now be a Muslim-Muslim ticket or picks Dogara as speculated?

APC will not pick a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

The same way Buhari picks an unknown Osibanjo when there are many known Christian like Pastor Tunde Bakare who was once his running mate was there for the picking is the same way Tinubu will pick a Christian from the North.

If Tinubu picks Dogara, the possibility of Lawan remaining as Senate President is low. It won’t happen. A Christian will most likely be picked from NW or NC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:25am On May 29, 2022
Melvyn11:
Please when Spanish teams are talking in Europe it should my club Madrid and then Sevilla etc. If your club has been disgracing La Liga constantly in Europe for the past 5 to 6 seasons keep quiet. Infact hide your face. Barcabots want to gum body. cheesy cheesy

Laliga Na Laliga

A win for one is a win for all ,if you think you can troll you are on a long thing cheesy cheesy

When we help Spain win World Cup una players self clinch body grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:26am On May 29, 2022
Barca stop disgracing la Liga in Europe and win your own Champions league. Common Europa you couldn't win. We will not allow you to reap what you didn't sow cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:27am On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

[s] Laliga Na Laliga

A win for one is a win for all ,if you think you can troll you are on a long thing cheesy cheesy

When we help Spain win World Cup una players self clinch body grin [/s]
Go and win your own and stop leaching from Madrid success. Your club is a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 9:27am On May 29, 2022
Melvyn11:

Run it back . The so called Ragged Madrid went on to flog and defeat City, Liverpool and Chelsea on her way to a 14th Champions league title. Sir ibime how do you want your L?

I remain your humble servant cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:28am On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Where was pendu when bale scored a brace against Liverpool ?

Pendu still missed a pk against Chelsea ,all thanks to John terry for making Chelsea loose that game

Where was your same pendu throughout the 90
Minutes against ATM when Ramos scored a late goal cheesy cheesy

Oga your pendu is a glory hunter ,so rest

Instead of you to be celebrating your champions league win ,Na pendu Matter wan make you cry

Why can’t you pendu carry juve since he is not a glory hunter ,just take a look at how he dragged second place manure to Europa league

Shameless goat

Guy rest, if you wan argue use sense instead of all these rantings of yours. Majority of your post are all hate veiled against CR7 with the dumb edited pics. Try dey get shame once once.

Where was Messi while ghosting multiple International Cup finals vs Chile X2, Brazil X2 and Germany? The Copa America you lots now brag with did your GOAt did anything tangible in it despite playing all 90mins (man was probably the most useless player all game long).

Club wise, where was Messi when Neymar, Suarez, Rakitic all scored to win barca the cup vs Juve UCL2015? MOTM ko?

Benzema was Madrid best player in this season UCL triumph but what did he do in yesterday's final? He ghosted right?

Common sense would tell you that the best and most important player in a team run to winning a trophy is all that matters not who actually scored in a Final. Yet we all know you lack what should have been common to every sane being.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

This is how you people said that Wike will beat Atiku

So you think people from the north will prefer tinubu to atiku cheesy cheesy

Who are the you people said?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2022
Ibeme:
The pragmatism Ancelotti showed yesterday to defeat a superior Liverpool is what we ask Fraudiola to do, instead the Apari engages in nuclear arms race of buying up better players than opposition before he can win

Fraudiola only thrives on disparity in quality between players. That's where he becomes dominant, but not when players are on equal footing or less. Cheque book fraud.

Thank you for the emboldened and if you can remember very well I have always said that Pep supposed plan B is Ancelotti's plan A. I get it that Pep wants to win beautifully but nobody will say Real Madrid won ugly yesterday,thus Pep needs to go and learn from Ancelotti.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:30am On May 29, 2022
These Barca fans were literally supporting Liverpool yesterday. I can never be this shamelessness. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Where are the "Wike will win" peeps, una still dey do elementary school politiking grin..

Abi. Atiku will sweep NC/NE/SS and SE. grin cheesy

That’s the most funniest thing I’ve heard today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:31am On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Who and who?

You have lost against Barca and Madrid and atm

I am you remembered the Barca and Madrid own

2013/2014 champions league semis ATM beat you at Stamford bridge 3-1 after drawing 0-0 in Spain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:32am On May 29, 2022
Melvyn11:

Go and win your own and stop leaching from Madrid success. Your club is a disgrace.

A disgraceful club wey nack you 4-0 cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:32am On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

A disgraceful club wey nack you 4-0 cheesy cheesy
Go and win your own Champions league and stop leaching on Madrid success. Fans of a useless and dead club.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2022
Bombblacks:

All these are stories. Spain dominated world football with the core of that Barca team without Messi. In that same period Messi was struggling to even score for Argentina in major competitions. I repeat again no single player carried Prime Barca.
Messi never struggled to score for Argentina, if it is so bring the stat let’s see how many games without goals that you term struggling. I’m not here for rollercoaster emotional debate, I’m telling you fact that Spanish national team were unimpressive in their wc win in most games, they crashed out in group stage the following wc while messi was still winning for Barca la liga and ucl plus individual awards. No way Barca will win ten la liga in present of Real Madrid without messi. For example, That was the difference between Messi and cr7 in their peak; Real Madrid as a team carried cr7’s effort to glory while messi as an individual carried Barca’s team effort to glory with his superior goals, asssist, driving force and playmaking. Messi was 3 in 1 player with his superior goals, assist and driving force, whereas cr7 was only outstanding in goals. Football statistics proved this fact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2022
Dino lost in PDP
Smart Adeyemi lost in APC.

A breath of fresh air for Kogi West people.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2022
Melvyn11:

All of you were rooting for Liverpool to win yesterday now all of a sudden acting like we are one. We are not one at all. I refuse to allow you gum body cheesy cheesy

It was because of your nuisance i was rooting for Klopp who happens to be a German that so much detest over an italian coach that I love very much but thank God I sawthe light earlier on in the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:34am On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You have lost against Barca and Madrid and atm

I am you remembered the Barca and Madrid own

2013/2014 champions league semis ATM beat you at Stamford bridge 3-1 after drawing 0-0 in Spain

I was talking about European finals.

donstan18:

We’ve lost once against Spanish team.

Won twice against them.

Infact, no top Spanish team wey we never knock out win UCL.

ManU and Liverpool na big disgrace.
Lost once against ATM in a super cup.

Won Madrid and Villareal to win Super cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:35am On May 29, 2022
GoddyOra:

Guy rest, if you wan argue use sense instead of all these rantings of yours. Majority of your post are all hate veiled against CR7 with the dumb edited pics. Try dey get shame once once.

Where was Messi while ghosting multiple International Cup finals vs Chile X2, Brazil X2 and Germany? The Copa America you lots now brag with did your GOAt did anything tangible in it despite playing all 90mins (man was probably the most useless player all game long).

Club wise, where was Messi when Neymar, Suarez, Rakitic all scored to win barca the cup vs Juve UCL2015? MOTM ko?

Benzema was Madrid best player in this season UCL triumph but what did he do in yesterday's final? He ghosted right?

Common sense would tell you that the best and most important player in a team run to winning a trophy is all that matters not who actually scored in a Final. Yet we all know you lack what should have been common to every sane being.

Messi has won an international trophy so rest

Coming from a pendu fan that his egunfe ghosted at the euros 2016 cheesy cheesy

Messi was the best player in the copa America ,when will pendu win the best player in a tournament ?

Messi has more ballon d or and achievements than your glory hunter

If you can’t rest then keep crying cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2022
Itsrm:
Even if we lose, I'm really proud of Wike, it was a good outing
You are proud he wasted Rivers State money on a fruitless adventure? EFCC is waiting for his immunity to expire....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:35am On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

It was because of your nuisance i was rooting for Klopp
Oya receive your L.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:36am On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

I was talking about European finals.

Lost once against ATM in a super cup.

Won Madrid and Villareal to win Super cup.

Oh sorry finals

Which European finals you win Madrid ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:37am On May 29, 2022
Melvyn11:

Go and win your own Champions league and stop leaching on Madrid success. Fans of a useless and dead club.

Dead club wey beat you 4-0 ,shame no Dey catch you

You get luck say ma English team dem Dey give you for champions league ,the last time they gave you Barca we know Wetin happen

Even with champions league trophy una still bitter cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2022
Melvyn11:

Oya receive your L.

Why will I take L when I don't like Klopp and Hazard is in real Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Laliga has been on top for almost a decade ,the uefa coefficient only changed last season though .
Yes we are saying same thing, it’s rating and can change anytime depending on the league dominance at a time. Nevertheless, the best football is not played in England. Other leagues don’t get much attention like epl due to marketing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:39am On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Dead club wey beat you 4-0 ,shame no Dey catch you

You get luck say ma English team dem Dey give you for champions league ,the last time they gave you Barca we know Wetin happen

Even with champions league trophy una still bitter cheesy
Go and win your own Champions league trophy. Fan of a dead and useless club. Your club is a disgrace to la Liga.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14294) (14295) (14296) (14297) (14298) (14299) (14300) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradingGod, NerdSciBot and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.