Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10998629 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14315) (14316) (14317) (14318) (14319) (14320) (14321) ... (19741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:23pm On May 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Who go waste time doing delegate for them?

Na who poor pass between Utomi and Obi go win ticket

Utomi manifesto. I have not eaten meat in the last 50yrs

Obi manifesto. Meat kwanu? Na only garri I dey soak. I no even get money to buy cold water and sugar

Utomi: I gree you poor pass me I will step down for you

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On May 30, 2022
Odunharry:

thought i am the only one who dislike his football style.

Every game Sterling starts you are guaranteed to see 2 missed chances.

He needs to go to a team that doesn't create loads of chances to be wasting the few they manage to create

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:32pm On May 30, 2022
Bayern will go down soon. I can't wait to thrash them and troll ramdeuter.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:32pm On May 30, 2022
Bayern will go down soon. I can't wait to thrash them again and troll ramdeuter.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:34pm On May 30, 2022
Melvyn11:

L
Chelsea will collect it again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

Which club you dey support?

Eyimba bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

You don’t have more EPL compared to Leicester in 30 years till now.

Harsh

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Every game Sterling starts you are guaranteed to see 2 missed chances.

He needs to go to a team that doesn't create loads of chances to be wasting the few they manage to create
His indecision atimes especially on one vs one situation is something else. His first season wasn't that bad. Don't know what went wrong with him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 30, 2022
Free suya money... cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

City should pls sell Sterling. I hate that guy badly

Sterling is cringe tbh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Obi manifesto. Meat kwanu? Na only garri I dey soak. I no even get money to buy cold water and sugar

https://www.nairaland.com/7152878/peter-obi-wins-labour-party
Utomi is wise, he won't be wasting money on campaigning or dashing people money when he knows he can't win.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On May 30, 2022
Odunharry:

His indecision atimes especially on one vs one situation is something else. His first season wasn't that bad. Don't know what went wrong with him.

When he's confused next he dives
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Dead club in advance cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On May 30, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

So the 7 goals and assists vs Chelsea pain you like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:51pm On May 30, 2022
izzou:

I saw make I laugh small

grin grin grin grin

Votes from delegates in the North won't matter grin

That means Southerners were going to vote for Tambuwal, cos the reports reaching us from Christiane Amanpour state that it was Tambuwal's stepping down that tipped the scales. grin

When learners analyse politics. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 30, 2022
Lots of people running abroad... We don't want to hear any wailing about racism oh. Or that you get picked up by authorities there and then you start begging for Nigerian authorities to come to your rescue.
That's how one twitter noise maker that's always rubbishing Nigeria and authorities here got arrested in Kenya, bitch and her fans started begging same Nigerian government they're always insulting to come to her rescue. Them get luck say no be me be Nigerian president.

People always advising others to run away. But the question I'll always ask such people is, if the citizens of those countries you're running to also ran away when their country was yet to pick up do you think those countries would be where they are today??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2022
Elder0001:
Lots of people running abroad... We don't want to hear any wailing about racism oh. Or that you get picked up by authorities there and then you start begging for Nigerian authorities to come to your rescue.
That's how one twitter noise maker that's always rubbishing Nigeria and authorities here got arrested in Kenya, bitch and her fans started begging same Nigerian government they're always insulting to come to her rescue. Them get luck say no be me be Nigerian president.

People always advising others to run away. But the question I'll always ask such people is, if the citizens of those countries you're running to also ran away when their country was yet to pick up do you think those countries would be where they are today??
anyone that wants to run away should run away

As for me, I Stan gidigba for here, no retreat no surrender cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2022
afrodoc2:

That means Southerners were going to vote for Tambuwal, cos the reports reaching us from Christiane Amanpour state that it was Tambuwal's stepping down that tipped the scales. grin

When learners analyse politics. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

So the 7 goals and assists vs Chelsea pain you like this?
Lewadoski is going. Gnabry is going. Sane and upamecano are flopping. Sule left you for dead Dortmund. Neyer and Muller are getting very old. You people signed mazamaza as right back and mane that is using football age. Your average coach was flogged by chukwueze. No more easy free signing in burn dis league down again.iamoyindamola has already said it.
Dead Club in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:08pm On May 30, 2022
donjazet:
Surprising reveal from ojukwu here.
Ojukwu says Gowon was not actually the problem or cause of the war but Lagos politicians. Hmmm.

https://twitter.com/LouisOkpara1/status/1531182020541485056?t=WQJPyKMDBLb4mypv0Xbvkw&s=19

Not Lagos politicians but foreign powers with their ambassadors in Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On May 30, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Lewadoski is going. Gnabry is going. Sane and upamecano are flopping. Sule left you for dead Dortmund. Neyer and Muller are getting very old. You people signed mazamaza as right back and mane that is using football age. Your average coach was flogged by chukwueze. No more easy free signing in burn dis league down again.iamoyindamola has already said it.
Dead Club in advance.

Chelsea wey Rudiger dey leave Christensen dey leave
Na Found wanting Thiago 100m elephant Foolishic Ziyansh remain

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:30pm On May 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

https://www.nairaland.com/7152878/peter-obi-wins-labour-party

Lmfao.. My guy you no well. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2022
Raumdeuter, your thought?
Is he good enough for Chelsea?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On May 30, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
Ramdeuter, your thought?

Good box to box when fit. But that fitness na 3 weeks a season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:09pm On May 30, 2022
Lukaku is pushing for a move away, meaning we have to go into the market for another striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2022
kingBolton:
Lukaku is pushing for a move away, meaning we have to go into the market for another striker.

it obvious his heart no dey for Chelsea since making that move in the summer, he's playing trick asf he was forced to join us. make we kukuma go for lewandowski and keep broja as backup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:25pm On May 30, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

it obvious his heart no dey for Chelsea since making that move in the summer, he's playing trick asf he was forced to join us. make we kukuma go for lewandowski and keep broja as backup.
Lewandowski's heart is set on Barcelona.
I will prefer a striker that is comfortable in a possession based system, someone that can drop and link up, I don't want another repeat of lukaku again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Good box to box when fit. But that fitness na 3 weeks a season
Why are your players leaving? Like about 3 are leaving as it is now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:31pm On May 30, 2022
Takeover officially complete

Welcome to the Boehly era

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2022
welcome Boehly Era!!
lakaka can go , if we can get lewy , dembele , dest(backup for wingbacks) other transfer targets.
ThreeUk issa bastard.
tolisso issa a no no , imagine signing a resident doctor plus he is french.
let the club start some serious business
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:46pm On May 30, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
Raumdeuter, your thought?
This guy was a very good midfielder and before he went to Bayern I kept on calling his name while we were chasing Drinkwater and Chamberlain up and down.

Unfortunately injuries have ruined him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:46pm On May 30, 2022
BlueMann:
Takeover officially complete

Welcome to the Boehly era
First job. Clear out the deadwood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14315) (14316) (14317) (14318) (14319) (14320) (14321) ... (19741) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AbokiWam, airmark(m), swiz123(m), Dathypebruv(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.