Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10825034 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14321) (14322) (14323) (14324) (14325) (14326) (14327) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:19am On May 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Even Jesus Vallejo and Mariano Diaz was more crucial to Madrid that hazard
I swear, . grin

Dem no talk about hazard when Madrid was slugging it out against psg, Chelsea and Man city. Immediately e reach final, dem remember say hazard na star player wey deserves to start over Vinicius or Valverde so that he can take all the glory na grin.

As per monkey go work baboon go chop na.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:19am On May 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Everybody should be here apart from mbappe and rudiger
Who should be there, Pique or Diaz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:20am On May 31, 2022
hensben:
Ucl Team of the season, guess who is there from psg? Mbappe.
This is why mbappe was applauded after their exit, not because they haven’t won it. While he is trying for the team a 200m euro player will be playing around by showboating.

This doesn’t concern my arguement

Mbappe there or not is not my business

Neymar have made ucl team of the season twice while playing for this same Psg so say something else

Even a blind man knows GK and defense cost Psg ,but hensbrain think it’s neymar that just returned from injury then

We are talking about hazard here ,don’t change it to mbappe arguement cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2022
Jodera:
I swear, . grin

Dem no talk about hazard when Madrid was slugging it out against psg, Chelsea and Man city. Immediately e reach final, dem remember say hazard na star player wey deserves to start over Vinicius or Valverde so that he can take all the glory na grin.

As per monkey dey work baboon dey chop na.... grin grin
Hazard just came back from injury after a successful surgery, have you been living under the rock.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:20am On May 31, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... I didn't say that bolded.

I explicitly stated "against a TOP European competition in a high stake match".

Europa League wey be 5th, 6th and sometimes 7th placed team with an addition of 3rd placed team in UCL is now a top European competition??

Tuale for you!!
Read below..

Jodera:
Lol, so that's a top European night abi?

Exactly what I said earlier(below). He never ever does such a thing in any hot European nights, only group stage or EPL where the stakes are considerably lower. I see how you dodged the 2014 semifinals against athletico to come show me group stage grin.

Always ghosting when the going is tough but his fans will be hyping him like one Messi or Ronaldo.

If he can't do it in semifinals against compact defence, how then can we believe he'll do it in finals against compact defence?

Jodera:
If you know any high stake match in which hazard had a goal or assist(q/f to final) in a very compact defence, please show me.

Context: High stake match and compact defence

European finals....

5-man defense

Hazard.... 2 goals and 1 assist

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2022
donstan18:

Read below..

European finals....

5-man defense

Bodied the mfs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:22am On May 31, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Leemaao...

Trent is in the UCL TOS

Popizaino 1
Donstan18 0

grin

So you’re saying Vinicius is better than Neymar and Mane?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:22am On May 31, 2022
hensben:
Who should be there, Pique or Diaz.

If you get sense you no go call pique or Diaz ,one comot for group stage and one play half season

At least you would have suggested salah/mane or militao/alaba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

This doesn’t concern my arguement

Mbappe there or not is not my business

Neymar have made ucl team of the season twice while playing for this same Psg so say something else

Even a blind man knows GK and defense cost Psg ,but hensbrain think it’s neymar that just returned from injury then

We are talking about hazard here ,don’t change it to mbappe arguement cheesy
Hazard was second best player in wc and has number of man of the match award than Neymar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:24am On May 31, 2022
hensben:
Hazard was second best player in wc and has number of man of the match award than Neymar.

What has hazard won with Belgium ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:27am On May 31, 2022
Jodera:
I swear, . grin

As per monkey go work baboon go chop na.... grin grin

Some said he should have started ahead of velverde cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If you get sense you no go call pique or Diaz ,one comot for group stage and one play half season

At least you would have suggested salah/mane or militao/alaba
Because you mumu na so I nor go surprise if you say pique or Diaz deserve to be there. Rudiger performed more than them. Forget that they won the trophy, this is individual performance. Cortoise saved their ass several times in this campaign. They shipped in goals several times, if not for the Brilliance of Benzema and Vini to turn the tie. With this it shows you don’t know football. When chelsea and Madrid met the difference were their attack and mendy’s goalkeeping errors.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:32am On May 31, 2022
donstan18:

Read below..

European finals....

5-man defense

Ignored The top European nights to start showing me this ones? Lol.

So hazard na Europa League levels? Glad to know.

Andrewbaba come see evidences o.
The only final hazard can body is a Europa League final, conference league and European conference league grin

No wonder the only UCL he won, he was safely glued to the bench in all the important matches
No wonder Chelsea won UCL just before his arrival and after his departure
No wonder he had to exit from UCL group stage In the first season of Chelsea to win Europa League as a welcome gift. Then he also exited UCL group stage in his last season to win Europa League as a parting gift to Chelsea.

That's why you can't show any top European competition in which he excelled against a compact defence. Europa League standard.

Well done bro grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:35am On May 31, 2022
hensben:
Because you mumu na so I nor go surprise if you say pique or Diaz deserve to be there. Rudiger performed more than them. Forget that they won the trophy, this is individual performance. Cortoise saved their ass several times in this campaign. They shipped in goals several times, if not for the Brilliance of Benzema and Vini to turn the tie. With this it shows you don’t know football. When chelsea and Madrid met the difference were their attack and mendy’s goalkeeping errors.

Nothing beats someone stupid enough to suggest a flop like hazard to start a Champions league final ahead of a velverde

Nothing beats someone stupid enough to say someone with 1 goal and no assist all season is in a good form

Maybe if rudiger have done his home work against benzema I would have accept him being there ,it’s my opinion ,one of militao or alaba should be there ahead of rudiger

Benzema was brilliant ,was your defense brilliant ?

Mbappe also should not be there ahead of a salah or mane

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:35am On May 31, 2022
hensben:
Hazard just came back from injury after a successful surgery, have you been living under the rock.
Lol.. so you didn't know this when you clamoured for him to start? Like start?? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

What has hazard won with Belgium ?
See mumu question. When last Belgium win anything before Hazard compared to Brazil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:38am On May 31, 2022
hensben:
See mumu question. When last Belgium win anything before Hazard compared to Brazil.

Nothing should stop hazard from helping them

Belgium is always favorite to win the World Cup and euros everytime ,they where number 1 in the fifa rankings for long so why can’t hazard help them win something ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2022
Jodera:
Lol.. so you didn't know this when you clamoured for him to start? Like start?? grin
I didn’t say he should start, but should be introduced if going get tough since he understand how to deal with liverpool. Ancelotti would’ve done that if they were chasing a lead, it is called tactical mind game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:40am On May 31, 2022
hensben:
I didn’t say he should start, but should be introduced if going get tough since he understand how to deal with liverpool. Ancelotti would’ve done that if they were chasing a lead, it is called tactical mind game.
Ancelotti would leave his trusted wild card in rodrygo to go for hazard who have 1 goal all season??

Are you not funny? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:41am On May 31, 2022
Jodera:
Ignored The top European nights to start showing me this ones? Lol.

So hazard na Europa League levels? Glad to know.

Andrewbaba come see evidences o.
The only final hazard can body is a Europa League final, conference league and European conference league grin

No wonder the only UCL he won, he was safely glued to the bench in all the important matches
No wonder Chelsea won UCL just before his arrival and after his departure
No wonder he had to exit from UCL group stage In the first season of Chelsea to win Europa League as a welcome gift. Then he also exited UCL group stage in his last season to win Europa League as a parting gift to Chelsea.

That's why you can't show any top European competition in which he excelled against a compact defence. Europa League standard.

Well done bro grin

Someone that has 9 champions league goals and about half of them was from PK cheesy cheesy

So hazard with Chelsea has exit from the ucl group stage more then once ?

Interesting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Nothing should stop hazard from helping them

Belgium is always favorite to win the World Cup and euros everytime ,they where number 1 in the fifa rankings for long so why can’t hazard help them win something ?
Favorite ke. They were rated number 1 due to their win rate and not because of number of trophies or been number 1 favorite to win wc or euro. Hazard took them to third place in the last wc which was a win for Belgians hence the celebration in their home country and Hazard was knighted.
EDEN HAZARD has been knighted for leading Belgium to World Cup success. The government of Wallonia, the French-speaking southern half of Belgium, has made him a Commander of the Walloon Order of Merit.

Hazard's honour is the equivalent of a UK knighthood.

The government said: "We elevate Eden Hazard to the rank of Commander of the Order of Merit for the pride he has given all Belgians, and for his world-famous abilities as a footballer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2022
Jodera:
Ancelotti would leave his trusted wild card in rodrygo to go for hazard who have 1 goal all season??

Are you not funny? grin
We have five sub. If that game went extra time Eden would’ve played. You know nothing about football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:51am On May 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Someone that has 9 champions league goals and about half of them was from PK cheesy cheesy

So hazard with Chelsea has exit from the ucl group stage more then once ?

Interesting
Not more than once. Just once

Just a sarcasm to show that he wanted to go to Europa to win it as Chelsea's parting gift grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:51am On May 31, 2022
Elder0001:
Christians oppress atheists and traditionalists in Nigeria, but nobody says anything.
Muslims give the Christians a taste of their own medicine by oppressing them and they start wailing all over the place.

Fvcking clowns.
MTN free 10mb?? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:52am On May 31, 2022
hensben:
We have five sub. If that game went extra time Eden would’ve played. You know nothing about football.
Lol ..your takes are funny abeg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2022
Jodera:
Lol ..your takes are funny abeg grin
Why won’t it be funny when the truth is hitting you hard.
You guys know nothing about hazard due to your hatred for chelsea, you just follow bandwagon. Even if I don’t like Man U but I know everything about their players because I’m a football fan first before been a club fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:05am On May 31, 2022
hensben:
Why won’t it be funny when the truth is hitting you hard.
You guys know nothing about hazard due to your hatred for chelsea, you just follow bandwagon. Even if I don’t like Man U but I know everything about their players because I’m a football fan first before been a club fan.
Lol... You??

Lmao grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:14am On May 31, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... You??

Lmao grin

grin

Delusions of grandeur.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2022
Amoto94:
Popizaino, Airmark, Ibime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D11D6Jhr3Q

grin grin grin

Best video to shut the mouths of Fraudiola's fanboys that couldn't use their brains to examine and detect the fraud in Fraudiola.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2022
Them dey drag Brymo for Twitter because he supports Tinubu to be President.

In his words “Let the City Boy be President”. cool

We move.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2022
donstan18:
Imagine waiting for 13 years to make your first European finals, all to get destroyed by Hazard.

2 goals and 1 assist.

9.3 rating.

Why you no go hate am. grin

Against a 5-man defence, maybe this one no be compact, na compact plus.

Arsenal fans are the least of fans that should troll Hazard. Them no get shame Sha. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:39am On May 31, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin

Delusions of grandeur.
Real delusions boss grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14321) (14322) (14323) (14324) (14325) (14326) (14327) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.