Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,451 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11372591 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14451) (14452) (14453) (14454) (14455) (14456) (14457) ... (20103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
timay1:

Plot twist. What if Boehly was just a British business man who saw an opportunity of making quick more money from a top club by using the opportunity of sanction to buy the club for pennies. Squeeze out as much as he could while spending as little as possible ( Glazers style)

There's literally an anti glazer clause in the contract that prevents him and his consortium from doing this for atleast 10 years??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Losing Pulisic to Liverpool and replacing him with Sterling, is a senseless decision I hope Chelsea will never make. I can't stand watching a fit Pulisic delivering for Liverpool for years, while we have Sterling missing empty net consistently, with no resale value.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Wasn't that the last rapper repping that crew after Duck died?

Chiraq is a different kind of jungle mehn.
in the words of youngbuck:
"i know you see me comin; cause on the front of the maybach
It say payback for those that hated on me
I hate when niggas claim they bangin a gang
You ain't a crip like snoop, you ain't a blood like game
See i been havin beef, i got my own bulletproof vest
Most of my enemies dead, i got about two left
Until my last breath, am sendin niggas bulletholes
Innocent bystanders get hit tryna be heroes
You know how we roll, everywhere we go
Its fofos, calicos and desert eagles yeah"
Haha am in the mood for some gangsta rapshit. Raumdeuter and airmark who's your goat rapper?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Katcall:
Haha am in the mood for some gangsta rapshit. Rumdeuter and airmark who's your goat rapper?

Daddy Showkey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Katcall:
Haha am in the mood for some gangsta rapshit. Raumdeuter and airmark who's your goat rapper?

Slim shady..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14451) (14452) (14453) (14454) (14455) (14456) (14457) ... (20103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kenoz(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.