Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,821 members, 7,962,653 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11256622 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14507) (14508) (14509) (14510) (14511) (14512) (14513) ... (20009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Android22:
Did he not say CL and 2 trebles and claim Pep has not done so?

Pep has 2 UCL titles so he couldn't be referring to that.
Pep has 2 Trebles with 2 different teams so he couldn't be referring to that.

He was trying to make it sound like Mourinho had 2 trebles that involved the CL. Which is why he changed when he was checked and rightly so.
I did not change anything. Izzou has already shown you what I said. Two champions league and two trebles. Go and check Google for Porto's two trebles and you will see Mourinho's own there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Okay we don hear,Pep is the GOAT,he is not a cheque book manager,can we rest now?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
popizaino:

You are confusing me and at the same time contradicting yourself.

Go through all we said and tell where you stand.
Baba, I no get energy....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
izzou:

These are just assumptions

Stick to what he typed.

He didn't say it contained a UCL
Thank you before they continue misquoting me. Mourinho's 2003 treble is counted because uefa cup is an european trophy too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Android22:
Meanwhile, Andre Villas Boas won a treble with FC Porto.

Came to richer Chelsea and flopped. There goes that money argument down the drain again.
You have now ran to villas boas. That is the same way your fraud apari ran to man shitty when he was exposed at Bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I did not change anything. Izzou has already shown you what I said. Two champions league and two trebles. Go and check Google for Porto's two trebles and you will see Mourinho's own there.
It is easy to know what you meant the very moment you compared it to another manager's achievements in the same sentence.

Make una fear God o.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You have now ran to villas boas. That is the same way your fraud apari ran to man shitty when he was exposed at Bayern.
Cool story.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Android22:
It is easy to know what you meant the very moment you compared it to another manager's achievements in the same sentence.

Make una fear God o.
I am a Mourinho fan so I know the titles he has won in Europe. That is why I said.
WhoDeyHause:

Mourinho won champions league and two trebles with two different clubs. What your apariola has been finding it hard to do with Russia military budget.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ennyjay69:
its getting tiring,city and barca bots should go to their thread and make it lively,maybe you guys should go and join them too

It’s now tiring ?

You guys should keep dissing guardiola here ,una never see anything

As far as pep keeps living rent free on your heads here we will keep coming here

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Looks like Atiku picked Okowa

I wonder what they will give Wike to pacify him since he didn't run for Senate. I hope not Petroleum Ministry sha.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ennyjay69:
Okay we don hear,Pep is the GOAT,he is not a cheque book manager,can we rest now?

cheesy
Una never see anything

August still far grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Taguchi:

cheesy
Una never see anything

August still far grin
but why is barca and madrid thread always dry,una no get fans?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Itsrm:

If we signed all the players you've posted here, we will have 5 different sets of first eleven players by now.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I am a Mourinho fan so I know the titles he has won in Europe. That is why I said.
Oga, issokay.

Just remember that the 2 managers you were comparing both have 2 UCL titles and 2 trebles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
We seldom got going under Sarri but when we did, boy oh boy we were a fun watch.

https://twitter.com/CatenaccioEra/status/1537385525547614212?s=20&t=dTxfwMDjP3ylVTneks7_aw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Amoto94:
According to Tutto Mercato Web, Thomas Strakosha's move to Stamford Bridge is now a ‘concrete lead’, as the interest from the Blues has ‘found fertile ground’.
{Sport Witness}

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

Reus was already Bundesliga player of the year before playing under Klopp

If Klopp made reus we can also say Pep made KDB who also won the same awards as Reus

I don tell am tire ,Marco reus that Barca Madrid and Bayern wanted to sign from mochengladbach then

If klopp made reus the players pep made will be uncountable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

It’s now tiring ?

You guys should keep dissing guardiola here ,una never see anything

As far as pep keeps living rent free on your heads here we will keep coming here
Stop deceiving yourself,you are not here because anybody is dissing guardiola,its because this place is lively and very educative
You are always here even when our team is playing when you are not an undercover fan,I can still understand if manyoo and Liverpool fans are always here but wetin concern us with barca?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ennyjay69:
Stop deceiving yourself,you are not here because anybody is dissing guardiola,its because this place is lively and very educative
You are always here even when our team is playing when you are not an undercover fan,I can still understand if manyoo and Liverpool fans are always here but wetin concern us with barca?

Buhahahaha

We love guardiola at Barca so we cannot watch you troll him here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Buhahahaha

continue deceiving yourself as if manyoo fans and madrid fans don't troll pep

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ennyjay69:

Its the non fans that make this place lively, left to Chelsea fans alone this will be no different from other club thread

Actually Arsenal fan thread used to be the most lively until I relocated to Chelsea thread during the Torres Shekpe keeper wars

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Buhahahaha

When we play, you're here

Losing, winning, drawing, you are always here.

Just tell us that you enjoy the thread, and not about Pep

I can believe any other person but your own na tough love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ennyjay69:
but why is barca and madrid thread always dry,una no get fans?

maybe the other clubs no get as much fans

or maybe one of yours keep spamming other club's thread with dead barka!, dead manyoo or dead assnal nonsense

believe me bro, the day other club's business stops getting discussed on the sub is the day other fans stops spamming this thread

but until then...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Amoto94:
According to Tutto Mercato Web, Thomas Strakosha's move to Stamford Bridge is now a ‘concrete lead’, as the interest from the Blues has ‘found fertile ground’.

{Sport Witness}
Meaning Kepa will leave.
Atleast another 40million added to the transfer Budget
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ibime:
Looks like Atiku picked Okowa

I wonder what they will give Wike to pacify him since he didn't run for Senate. I hope not Petroleum Ministry sha.
Wike this Wike that, Baba still lost in two places, I don't think he will want to be answerable to Atiku with his rash and uncouth nature,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Taguchi:

maybe the other clubs no get as much fans

or maybe one of yours keep spamming other club's thread with dead barka!, dead manyoo or dead assnal nonsense

believe me bro, the day other club's business stops getting discussed on the sub is the day other fans stops spamming this thread

but until then...
tbh,I am tired of this same argument everyday,Pep this pep that,someone cannot even read anything meaningful on this thread again
Maybe you guys should deal with the person that is spamming your thread personally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
izzou:

Where you Dey when I tell you say this thread get vibes and na Ashawo thread ?

I miss Peter Obi boys and Tinubu urchins

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
izzou:

likeee,he knows the time we play our games every match day,sometimes I don't even know if barca is playing or not
Maybe he is an undercover chelsea fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ennyjay69:
continue deceiving yourself as if manyoo fans and madrid fans don't troll pep

Madrid fans hardly troll pep

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
We are allowing arsenal a free run at Gabriel Jesus and Raphina?? Arsenal that we use to bully.
Dear Roman, I miss you already!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

Its the non fans that make this place lively, left to Chelsea fans alone this will be no different from other club thread

Actually Arsenal fan thread used to be the most lively until I relocated to Chelsea thread during the Torres Shekpe keeper wars
atleast,you guys can change the topic,I still enjoy it when you and airmark start your agenda war but this pep argument is just tiring

(1) (2) (3) ... (14507) (14508) (14509) (14510) (14511) (14512) (14513) ... (20009) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.