Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10792100 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14569) (14570) (14571) (14572) (14573) (14574) (14575) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just look at West ham ready to pay 25millli to 30milli for Broja . Average youth players nowadays are going for insane amounts.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
drisham:
Dear God let it happen
grin grin grin
This one thinks say na Abrahamovic still dey in charge of CFC, with Toad Borehole It can never happen.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

When you are broke you are broke.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
My spirit no gree me, so I gats free my mind grin

Do I think Lewandowski is "Carry-along, stat padder and Local Champion"? Kindly read until the end to find my position..

Please be guided that I will be using the metrics of "Amalanomics" as propounded by the Founder who doubles as the General Overseer (GO) of "Apari" Sports. A metric that is religiously used as template in debating and in propagating the gospel of "Amalanomics" by his followers.

Has Lewandowski "Beasted" any European Finals game? NO
The definition of "Beasting/ Beasted" a final as established and imposed by the "Amalanomic school of thought" means to score/ assist in a final game of international/ European repute.

2019/2020 UCL Finals, Lewandowski contributed 0 GOALS/ 0 ASSISTS

2021 FIFA World Club Finals (Make we even manage this one), Lewandowski contributed 0 GOALS/ 0 ASSISTS

Has Lewandowski gone past the Group Stages of the World Cup or "Beasted" any International competition? NO

Poland, led by Lewandowski failed to qualify for the WC in 2014 because they finished 4th in their group, only ahead of amateurs like MOLDOVA & SAN MARINO, even MONTENEGRO finished 3rd ahead of Poland.

2018 World Cup, Poland led by Lewandowski finished LAST in a group that had Senegal, Colombia and Japan with 3 points and Lewandowski finished the competition with 0 goals.

Euro 2012, led by Lewandowski, Poland as cohosts finished LAST in a group that had Czech/ Greece/ Russia with Lewandowski scoring 1 goal.

Euro 2016, Lewandowski produced 1 goal throughout the tournament. He was outshone by the likes J. Blaszczykowski and this was supposed to be his team.

Euro 2021, led by Lewandowski, Poland finished DEAD LAST AGAIN with 1 point in a group that had Sweden/Slovakia/ Spain with Lewandowski scoring 3 goals.

Lewandowski fails the "Amalanomic" test as written propounded by the founder of this school of thought..I DID NOT MAKE THE RULES!

HOWEVER, some of us evaluate players more extensively and respect the total body of work. Lewa is a top 10 UCL ALL TIME SCORER, Poland's ALL TIME SCORER and other individual/ team successes he has achieved throughout his career. So no! He is no scrub!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
nihilistjnr:

You better japa and stop claiming Obi like your fathers compound.
I told you you're like me, a cyberjaguda with a heart that feels remorse. grin

Don't apologise for who you are bro. You must own it, and fück the opps.
I do appreciate the shoutout though. One love bro.

My bro, if you fit wire me 7 million naira make I use complete my proof of funds, you go see me there tomorrow sharpaly. cheesy Until then, I gats fight for this country, hope say him go get head. Me myself don decide chook head for this politics see if I fit do my part change this country.

One love bro. Again I do sincerely apologize for any vitriol thrown your way in the past. We move forward together.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
These revelations are very deep, Mazi Roland.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Roland17:
My spirit no gree me, so I gats free my mind grin

Do I think Lewandowski is "Carry-along, stat padder and Local Champion"? Kindly read until the end to find my position..

Please be guided that I will be using the metrics of "Amalanomics" as propounded by the Founder who doubles as the General Overseer (GO) of "Apari" Sports. A metric that is religiously used as template in debating and in propagating the gospel of "Amalanomics" by his followers.

Has Lewandowski "Beasted" any European Finals game? NO
The definition of "Beasting/ Beasted" a final as established and imposed by the "Amalanomic school of thought" means to score/ assist in a final game of international/ European repute.

2019/2020 UCL Finals, Lewandowski contributed 0 GOALS/ 0 ASSISTS

2021 FIFA World Club Finals (Make we even manage this one), Lewandowski contributed 0 GOALS/ 0 ASSISTS

Has Lewandowski gone past the Group Stages of the World Cup or "Beasted" any International competition? NO

Poland, led by Lewandowski failed to qualify for the WC in 2014 because they finished 4th in their group, only ahead of amateurs like MOLDOVA & SAN MARINO, even MONTENEGRO finished 3rd ahead of Poland.

2018 World Cup, Poland led by Lewandowski finished LAST in a group that had Senegal, Colombia and Japan with 3 points and Lewandowski finished the competition with 0 goals.

Euro 2012, led by Lewandowski, Poland as cohosts finished LAST in a group that had Czech/ Greece/ Russia with Lewandowski scoring 1 goal.

Euro 2016, Lewandowski produced 1 goal throughout the tournament. He was outshone by the likes J. Blaszczykowski and this was supposed to be his team.

Euro 2021, led by Lewandowski, Poland finished DEAD LAST AGAIN with 1 point in a group that had Sweden/Slovakia/ Spain with Lewandowski scoring 3 goals.

Lewandowski fails the "Amalanomic" test as written propounded by the founder of this school of thought..I DID NOT MAKE THE RULES!

HOWEVER, some of us evaluate players more extensively and respect the total body of work. Lewa is a top 10 UCL ALL TIME SCORER, Poland's ALL TIME SCORER and other individual/ team successes he has achieved throughout his career. So no! He is no scrub!

Boss, in the rule of amalanomics, this bolded no follow na.

Verdict: Lewandowski is a carry along and a stat padder. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
donjazet:

My bro, if you fit wire me 7 million naira make I use complete my proof of funds, you go see me there tomorrow sharpaly. cheesy Until then, I gats fight for this country, hope say him go get head. Me myself don decide chook head for this politics see if I fit do my part change this country.

One love bro. Again I do sincerely apologize for any vitriol thrown your way in the past. We move forward together.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, this agenda sweet gan...Ride on bro...Next stop the Belgian Albino Debruyne...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kepa: "We came from a not so elaborate game (with Lampard). We didn't have to take the ball from behind, a less planned game, more (about) the free expression of the player, back and forth and less control."
"With Tuchel we have returned to control. It is true that in the Premier League we were not close to the top two, but in the other tournaments we were very competitive."
Marca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
donstan18:

They only achieved more than him because of the teams they found themselves.

You can’t because of achievements, rate Origi ahead of Kane.

Ashley is clear please.

Oga leave achievements , maldini Roberto are ahead of Ashley cole with everything ,I repeat everything,Ashley cole got nothing on them

Who Dey talk of achievement here ?

Abi e get another Ashley cole apart from the one wey play for arsenal and Chelsea grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
donjazet:
Modified post: that was quick. shocked but I've decided on another strategy for the unveiling here. Thank you.
Na over do they worry the mod now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jodera:
I tell you. But according to wetin I dey hear, the suspects are confessing esp the son(whom I hear is taking all blame tho)

Hopefully, I just hope those guys are the real guilty suspected so that the keke no go use hand buy gbege by himself
Anything that has to do with the Nigeria police, run away. Just imagine the faith of the Keke guy if they were not able to locate the suspects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
donstan18:

I agree thou, reason Mikel should be rated ahead of Gerard, Scholes, Rooney and Lampard.
Are you comparing five times wc winner to three times afcon winner. Make it make sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
More life to Leo

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
gustav25:
More life to Leo
It is only dead manyoo finished messi could destroy like that. My chelsea dealt with him in 2012.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Mukina showed me shege... cheesy

All alternates sent to prison till 2032. I even changed my nick ,she still recognized it..

Muki baby, I am now humble oooo. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Joezinho:

All alternates sent to prison till 2032. I even changed my nick ,she still recognized it..

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Joezinho:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
donjazet:

I expected Tonto Dike and Churchill to make peace before DonJ and Nihilist. We will see if this is truly peace or just a temporary ceasefire. In the meantime, we need to celebrate this with a Methodist hymnal. . .

When peace like a river attendeth my way
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say
It is well, it is well with my soul
It is well with my soul,
it is well, it is well with my soul.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin grin

I won't be surprised to see Donjazet with a 5kg Bible on Sunday and dressed like a Sheikh on Friday

Baba wan enter politics, e begin find peace

It's all good bro

cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
izzou:
grin grin grin

I won't be surprised to see Donjazet with a 5kg Bible on Sunday and dressed like a Sheikh on Friday

Baba wan enter politics, e begin find peace

It's all good bro

cheesy
grin grin grin

You can't make that shit up grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chelsea will be making a big mistake if they sign De Ligt instead of Koulibaly. De Ligt is Maguire 2.0.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
hensben:
Chelsea will be making a big mistake if they sign De Ligt instead of Koulibaly. De Ligt is Maguire 2.0.
Pro lite
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Declan Rice approach from Chelsea turned down, Chelsea contacted David Sullivan and were told immediately he’s not for sale. (
@GraemeBailey
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Just got my USA graduate student's japa visa today. Classes starts in fall.. Had my interview in abj. Thank God say mukina2 ban me sef. Made me focus to prepare extensively...

Professor Nihilistjnr, na man you be. I love the vibes you and other J-gangs were dropping grin grin

I go dey pray for naija from Brooklyn. Better to be safe than sorry.

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Joezinho:
Just got my USA student's japa visa today. Fall semester... Had my interview in abj. Thank God say mukina2 ban me sef. Made me focus to prepare extensively...

Professor Nihilistjnr, na man you be. I love the vibe you and other J-gangs were dropping grin grin

cheesy

Good luck man

Best wishes

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy

Good luck man

Best wishes

Thanks OG . cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Joezinho:
Just got my USA student's japa visa today. Fall semester... Had my interview in abj. Thank God say mukina2 ban me sef. Made me focus to prepare extensively...

Professor Nihilistjnr, na man you be. I love the vibe you and other J-gangs were dropping grin grin

Congratulations bro!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Joezinho:

Congratulations man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Congratulations bro!!

Thanks Agbawo. Respekt Eja nla.. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
popizaino:

Congratulations man.

Thanks Popi. cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Joezinho:

grin grin grin

Congratulations bro

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14569) (14570) (14571) (14572) (14573) (14574) (14575) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PrinceofAgoAre(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.