Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,311 members, 7,971,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11294325 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14751) (14752) (14753) (14754) (14755) (14756) (14757) ... (20039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Taguchi:

Dembele is coming where?

why not grin

I guess dead broke barka significantly reduced the excitement level grin grin grin

But he did grin

hmmn

For where ? grin

did you though?

Not bad at all cool

But him no like you grin

I understand , i would be pained too TBH

You be wicked person

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Was it not lukaku goals in Italian league that deceived us to buy him? Salah came from there and has been destroying premier league. If Abraham was here last season he wouldn't be worse than obesity lukaku. He is gone now so to not avoid another mistake we should not sell all our youth just like that as if we retain some good ones we will not enter market to waste on rubbish player in future.
the good thing is that we have a buy back clause for next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Lol....you dhe mean!!! Colwill is still not at that level yet.... Dont forget we want to challenge Mancity and Liverpool!!! This is not the best time for Trial and error
Colwill should go on loan to an EPL team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2022
Taguchi:

Dembele is coming where?

Why not, my brother? grin

I guess dead broke barka significantly reduced the excitement level grin grin grin

But he did grin

hmmn

For where ? grin

did you though?

Not bad at all cool

But him no like you grin grin grin grin grin

how does club fans liking a player they are linked to and that their club bidded for have anything to do with trolling Brokelona aka Sapalona shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You be wicked person

not at all, i am for peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Taguchi:

Dembele is coming where?

But he did grin

hmmn

For where ? grin

did you though?

Not bad at all cool

So shekpites rates raphinha this much till he decided to join Barca ,someone even named him among yop 10 RW in the world cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
How i wish we will meet this guys during Ucl quater finals or semi final.... Make we dash them cricket scoreline .....Well we go meet someday
you are saying they won't play Europa again shocked sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
How does dead broke Barca do this
by selling their stuff for hundreds of millions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So shekpites rates raphinha this much till he decided to join Barca ,someone even named him among yop 10 RW in the world cheesy

e shock you too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
how does club fans liking a player they are linked to and that their club bidded for have anything to do with trolling Brokelona aka Sapalona shocked

Nothing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
dead broke barca is starting to sound like a propaganda by larpota to get players at cheap prices.

He already said sometimes ago that Barca is back in signing big players business. But media telling us Barca is broke is just a way to soften the ridiculous amount average clubs call for average players.

Smart if you ask me.
soften? Bayern wanted 50m and they are getting 45m +5m, Leeds wanted 65m and they are getting 65m + 8m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Some things will never make sense to me.

How will People who have Alonso as their player be talking shit about Zinchenko.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Baba nor see wetin to talk again... Chelsea don enter the race for Kounde again since 5th choice Man city defender reject una ass, so let the praises for Kounde begin...then the insults after Barca hijack the deal

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Taguchi:

Dembele is coming where?

But he did grin

hmmn

For where ? grin

did you though?

Not bad at all cool

God bless you for this
Dig up more please..now that the guy rejected us they know he is average lmao

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
You people called them dead broke Club, but they are highjacking your target and buy other good players...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Personally..i dont think selling Abraham was a bad idea!! Tuchel no send the guy.... Sometimes we need to sell some of our assets..its necessary..... Whats up with Barkley self?
I will never understand this romancing of average academy players that are gone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Ihebu even dared me to list 10 wingers better than him
Now all of the they call the guy average
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2022
popizaino:

How will People who have Alonso as their player be talking shit about Zinchenko.

grin grin I'm still surprised Alonso never comot. Maybe Tuchel likes him. If Arsenal get that boy ehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2022
Unlimited22:

That's how they wanted 50m for Ake.
Demanding insane prices for Bench warmers and average players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2022
popizaino:

Na sense wey dem nor get...if Chelsea dey linked with Zinchenko...dem go start to hype am.

Sterling wey Guardiola nor rate at all..na god for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2022
This one wey xavi and Barca dey sign up and down

Make dem release depay for us to balance their books now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2022
drisham:

Ihebu even dared me to list 10 wingers better than him
Now all of the they call the guy average
Sterling over prime Ronaldinho grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
You people called them dead broke Club, but they are highjacking your target and buy other good players...
how can Chelsea hijack a player Barca has been begging since March, that Chelsea's bid didn't last two weeks before Barca increase the fee in fear. What you should have reasonably said is that Chelsea failed to hijack the deal, same way we failed to hijack the deals for the other two EPL Brazilians but u don't see their fans beating their chests because of it. No no, Barca financial insecurity is what is doing some of their NL fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2022
drisham:

God bless you for this
Dig up more please..now that the guy rejected us they know he is average lmao

even i don rate Raphinha that much, atleast not yet

but the way follks carry am for then, you will think he is Messi

all of a sudden he is no longer good,

Denial na one The five stages of Grief sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Unlimited22:

You should be more worried about the Neymar to City rumors.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
soften? Bayern wanted 50m and they are getting 45m +5m, Leeds wanted 65m and they are getting 65m + 8m
Chelsea complicated raphinha's fee.. Barca were acting like they didn't have money and quoting chicken change for raphinha until Chelsea made the bid. And Bayern is not average club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Baba nor see wetin to talk again... Chelsea don enter the race for Kounde again since 5th choice Man city defender reject una ass, so let the praises for Kounde begin...then the insults after Barca hijack the deal

You know the format
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2022
You can make plans plans about all players but they are not worth the paper you write them on because they can change in any minute, any training” The Players that come from loan and want to make a statement here, they are invited” Go on Tuchel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Lewandowski is bang average.. imagine signing a 33 yr old player that scored ONLY 35 league goals last season grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Leeds nor one hear superstory cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2022
drisham:
This one wey xavi and Barca dey sign up and down

Make dem release depay for us to balance their books now

Make una bring 40m + add-ons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Conor Gallagher wants to prove himself, Ampadu says he will play anywhere Tuchel asks him too and Chalobah says he’s going to do 10 times more than he’s already doing now new centre backs are coming in, these are the types of characters, young and old, winning sides have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14751) (14752) (14753) (14754) (14755) (14756) (14757) ... (20039) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.