Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10833351 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14815) (14816) (14817) (14818) (14819) (14820) (14821) ... (19560) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:

It is part of the problem.

Giving creative and game control burden on just 2 midfielders.

Limiting attackers because they’ll starve of creativity from just two midfielders who are suppose to be covering defenders in the dm position, controlling the midfield, creating, assisting and scoring.

Do you even know what it means to play 5 defenders?? There’s a reason I don’t constantly condemn Jorginho here, the burden is just too much for two midfielders no matter the angle you want to look at it.

If you don’t have clinical and decisive wingers on both sides who can run, dribble, create and score, stay away from 3:4:3. That’s the only thing that won Conte EPL with Chelsea.
you can look at it as 5 defenders or look at it as just 3 defenders. 4midfielders and 3 attackers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
BlueAngel444:
you can look at it as 5 defenders or look at it as just 3 defenders. 4midfielders and 3 attackers
Who are the 4 midfielders?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Chelsea have informed Sevilla they intend to pay €65m for Koundé. The formal offer hasn't arrived Sevilla offices yet, while the payment structure is discussed. Koundé has accepted Chelsea's 5-year contract, as agreed a year ago. The operation is in its final stretch. {Marca}

Na Sevilla come dey hold back the move, cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Amoto94:

Polling Booth. What did they say about majority of the people are upon?
It’s clear for you to see from your TV if you decide not to believe people’s opinion.

Fraudvertz is shiit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:

We need a good DM, a must.

Once that is achieved, we’ll be left with Kova and Kante, I don’t think Mount is a better CM than them.
if Mount is bad as a CM, he is even worse as a winger. You think that 3-4-3 which is actually 3-4-2-1 where the left and right midfield positions provide the width and Tuchel uses 2 attacking midfielders or inside forwards.

Kante can't play DM? And he hasn't even stayed fit self for years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
BlueAngel444:
if Mount is bad as a CM, he is even worse as a winger. You think that 3-4-3 which is actually 3-4-2-1 where the left and right midfield positions provide the width and Tuchel uses 2 attacking midfielders or inside forwards.

Kante can't play DM? And he hasn't even stayed fit self for years
Mount as a winger produced 29G/A. I doubt if any 23 years old winger has done that for Chelsea, yet you tagged him “worse”??

Enough of all these... “2 attacking midfielders inside the forward”... So Pulisic and Werner were attacking midfielders for us last season?

Kante can’t play as a standing DM. He is everywhere, stand DMs aren’t everywhere on the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea have informed Sevilla they intend to pay €65m for Koundé. The formal offer hasn't arrived Sevilla offices yet, while the payment structure is discussed. Koundé has accepted Chelsea's 5-year contract, as agreed a year ago. The operation is in its final stretch. {Marca}

Na Sevilla come dey hold back the move, cheesy

All these nonsense fabricated stories from blogs and handles sef...

Chelsea have informed Sevilla. Blogs know, but Sevilla itself have not received it formally.

Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:

Mount as a winger produced 29G/A. I doubt if any 23 years old winger has done that for Chelsea, yet you tagged him “worse”??

Enough of all these... “2 attacking midfielders inside the forward”... So Pulisic and Werner were attacking midfielders for us last season?

Kante can’t play as a standing DM. He is everywhere, stand DMs aren’t everywhere on the pitch.
yet Frank kesie is a DM, Bissouma is a DM. I doubt if Rice or Tchoumani stay one play. The fact is you doubt Kantes ability as a DM?

What ever position you want to call those who play behind a striker that's your business, Mount CAN'T play out wide. Simple, he lacks the speed or dribbling skills to do so. You think if Chelsea bought Raphinha, where do you think Mount would play? Nevermind don't answer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
BlueAngel444:
yet Frank kesie is a DM, Bissouma is a DM. I doubt if Rice or Tchoumani stay one play. The fact is you doubt Kantes ability as a DM?

What ever position you want to call those who play behind a striker that's your business, Mount CAN'T play out wide. Simple, he lacks the speed or dribbling skills to do so. You think if Chelsea bought Raphinha, where do you think Mount would play? Nevermind don't answer
You don’t watch Frank Kessie to know how he plays, so rest.

Bissouma isn’t everywhere, you’ll only have him to contend with in that midfield. He’s not like Kante who don’t mind pressing Keeper, Referee and linesman. Kante is everywhere, just like Vidal.

Tchoumani isn’t a standing dm, he’s a double pivot kind of dm because he plays CM too.

Rice is a standing DM, his creativity and offensive prowess is the reason you won’t notice it well. We need a standing DM to anchor and protect defenders while the two other midfielders do the rest works.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
BlueAngel444:
sometimes the mood of a person affects how they perform. It's a game but played with humans. I will give Tuchel this credit, giving as many players opportunity as possible, except in the case of Gilmour.

By the way why Una dey complain like pregnant woman, hasn't Boehly signed Sterling, Koulibaly and about sign Kounde and it's still July undecided when those people you mentioned where here why didn't they sign a CB or DM last summer when Kounde and Touchamni would have be gotten or previous seasons?
Chelsea fans can turn on you on any slightest disappointment ,I believe in boehly , he's trying to implement the structure he used on la dodgers to make Chelsea a successful and competitive team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
it is tuchel system I don't fancy ,yes I said. it I might be the few minority who has this type of opinion,tuchel system is rigid ,I don't know whether na defensive game we want plan Abu na attack he should pick one ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
BlueAngel444:
and you are sure Kounde no go fvck up cheesy

Well, no bi new thing for Chelsea. Hope he comes good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:

What is this?

Isn’t it too early to start making excuses for Tuchel?
I just tire e go soon clear for their eyes

This is pre-season where It doesn't matter
What stops him from changing formation
No be every time mount and James go dey bail am out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lmao this una tuchel belike German conte,na wa oh,e just wan die for 343
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
madrid5:
Lmao this una tuchel belike German conte,na wa oh,e just wan die for 343
German managers are popularly known to be good with attacking football with proactive players, I don’t know why it’s different in his own case.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
drisham:

I just tire e go soon clear for their eyes

This is pre-season where It doesn't matter
What stops him from changing formation
No be every time mount and James go dey bail am out
It won’t be long
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
if tuchel doesn't come up with a new formation and style I'm afraid we are in for another average season,time for an attacking Chelsea ,no more waiting for opponent to score before they pick up

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
this comment is everything

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
So nah tuchel's tactics make batshuayi miss 1v1 and havertz the other match, is there something I'm missing?

Abeg make unah clear my mind

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:

German managers are popularly known to be good with attacking football with proactive players, I don’t know why it’s different in his own case.
am surprised about his behaviour in Chelsea,he was different at his previous clubs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
boehly and clearstake capital , wants to collect 500m pounds loan ,they intend to use to return Chelsea to a top English club.

source:- financial times.

hopefully our debt no go reach like the likes of brokerlona cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
posty56:
boehly and clearstake capital , wants to collect 500m pounds loan ,they intend to use to return Chelsea to a top English club.

Lol, this one never come e don day borrow. Lol.. Una go later resell to Arabs or hand over to UK government within the next 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
So nah tuchel's tactics make batshuayi miss 1v1 and havertz the other match, is there something I'm missing?

Abeg make unah clear my mind
Shey salah and nunez no dey miss 1v1
Or na we tell am make e no offload average players ?? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Lol, this one never come e don day borrow. Lol.. Una go later resell to Arabs or hand over to UK government within the next 4 years.
abeg make we no reach that level ,if not we go worst pass Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
This kounde news is making me angry. Which one is Sevilla is waiting for broke barka offer? Don't they need money? He is not the only target we have we have to build other sides too. Season will soon start on two weeks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
This kounde news is making me angry. Which one is Sevilla is waiting for broke barka offer? Don't they need money? He is not the only target we have we have to build other sides too. Season will soon start on two weeks.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is like Barca will make it 2-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
posty56:

did you read the complete post shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sterling is actually a good signing.

https://twitter.com/cheiseacomps/status/1550063256248717313?s=21&t=BjxSzrQGFx5wz16W1IUKSg

I hope Tuchel don’t turn him to a back passer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sportsweb:

more like round 2 of their begging strategy, after all a desperate club like Barca can go ahead and offer the 80m they were looking for last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Don't Start with the excuses now cheesy

If una no sign this guy this thread no go contain una walai cheesy

'#Koundeisblue' grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sportsweb:

They can never match our 65 million offer even if they sell their stadium and academy. We are also giving kounde a big salary not like the peanuts that dead Club is offering. I don't know why Sevilla is just deceived by their begging when they know he will still come to chelsea.
Kounde can never join dead barka.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14815) (14816) (14817) (14818) (14819) (14820) (14821) ... (19560) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PDPGuy, humblesteve(m), Caicedobets(m), FBS and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.