Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,436 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858485 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14823) (14824) (14825) (14826) (14827) (14828) (14829) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
forgiveness:

Last season our defense was porous hence the need to add quality defenders.

Chelsea are still talking to other clubs in regards to signing players. Just that this Kounde news is more louder due to Barca's fighting to steal him.
With a quality standard defensive midfielder, that defense will be fine.

Na Jorginho’s lack of brute and agility dey worry us for that back. Watch Maguire behind Rice and Philip in England, then watch him behind MacTomi and Fred for ManU, you’ll see the difference.

DM should be prioritized, not one Sevilla fvcktard dragging height with Shaqiri and Valbuena.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
400m euros don enter Barcelona purse. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ibime:
But spare a thought for Danish Maldini who went to Barca only to find Araujo and Kounde in his way, probably Eric Garcia too
the fraud will never start ahead of those two spainiards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
zeusis:

Danish maldini and Eric Garcia who is the better player ?

As for me I think Christensen is better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
zeusis:

Christensen is far better than Eric Garcia. Garcia is garbage

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
3 in already, 1 to go.
Broke Barcelona for life.

If you know, you know grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Garcia is rubbish but una rate am as homeboy. Garcia na scam like Oleguer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Culer:
Christensen might be better ,but Garcia is not garbage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ibime:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
This life, now i know why it's very easy for some people to predict the future and call it prophesy.

With careful study, you can actually tell the future.

If you know, you know grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

christensen is better but garcia is spanish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
donstan18:

With a quality standard defensive midfielder, that defense will be fine.

Na Jorginho’s lack of brute and agility dey worry us for that back. Watch Maguire behind Rice and Philip in England, then watch him behind MacTomi and Fred for ManU, you’ll see the difference.

DM should be prioritized, not one Sevilla fvcktard dragging height with Shaqiri and Valbuena.

At one point, we were on top the league but as soon as Reece and Chilwell were injured, we started shipping in goals and lost dynamic.

Besides, Rudiger and Chris who were part of the defense are no more in the team. Therefore, it's reasonable to add more defenders. Azch and Alonso are likely to be sold this season instead of losing them for free.

It's wise decision though we do agree we need a solid DM. Don't forget we had Saul who could also play in that position but flopped bg time.

It's not easy for a buying club like Chelsea to buy players because they don't come cheap. That's the problem.

Chelsea is interested in De Jong as at today and other players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Culer:
short, likes to play aggressive and he ain't even aggressive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ibime:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
zeusis:

short, likes to play aggressive and he ain't even aggressive

He is the new Marc Bartra. Slow and weak, he come short ontop. When I saw him play for City, I wondered what Barca were smoking to be hyping about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ibime:

He is the new Marc Bartra. Slow and weak, he come short ontop. When I saw him play for City, I wondered what Barca were smoking to be hyping about him.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oshoala, again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ibime:

Defence was only porous toward the end of the season when we were secure, and only focussing on UCL

Forget yarns, if you want to blow money on defence, it better not be for community defence that you can play decently with any Furo Iyenemi

We are competing for major trophies. Most especially EPL and Champions league. You don't expect us to use academy players to achieve these goals and I agree with you it must not be for one yeye community shield.

We topped the league last season but defensive erros let us down.

I am in support of buying more defenders to replace the lost ones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
InfoSevillisimo trying to gladden my heart but I ain't falling for it embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Christensen suppose bench Garcia everyday of the week normally. Based on what I've seen of Garcia anyways.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ibime:

Free transfer ,he helped on some part of last season when we got injury issues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jesse Lingaard 200k weekly at nothingham forest

I will even play at the English league one for that amount as an average player grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mane, player of the year
Donstan eating good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

yeah he help by conceeding needless pks all through the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
She is better than Harvertz.
If you want to argue, let us bring stats.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
BlueMann:
Christensen suppose bench Garcia everyday of the week normally. Based on what I've seen of Garcia anyways.

He will bench Garcia ,xavi no go fit do bias for that one ,Christensen is clear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You are paying a Barca B player like a true professional. That guy no worth to play in English Championship. Even Mingueza better pass am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
forgiveness:

We are competing for major trophies. Most especially EPL and Champions league. You don't expect us to use academy players to achieve these goals and I agree with you it must not be for one yeye community shield.

We topped the league last season but defensive erros let us down.

I am in support of buying more defenders to replace the lost ones.

If Kounde comes, he comes. If not, I won't lose sleep. If he goes to Barca, we'll manage Azpi for one more season with Chalobah. Azpi won't have a place in Barca if Kounde goes there

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Christensen might be better ,but Garcia is not garbage
What can Garcia do other than being a decent passer of the ball? He's not particularly good at defending, he's not good aerially, he has zero pace. So tell me, what's not garbage about Garcia aside his ball playing ability?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ibime:

If Kounde comes, he comes. If not, I won't lose sleep. If he goes to Barca, we'll manage Azpi for one more season with Chalobah. Azpi won't have a place in Barca if Kounde goes there

No wahala but there are other options.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Jesse Lingaard 200k weekly at nothingham forest

I will even play at the English league one for that amount as an average player grin
He’s earning more than what Mane earned in Liverpool for years.

Liverpool too mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (14823) (14824) (14825) (14826) (14827) (14828) (14829) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), Jodera, nathz45 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.