Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,615 members, 7,888,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10867762 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14834) (14835) (14836) (14837) (14838) (14839) (14840) ... (19622) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
BlueAngel444:
that Fab is really a secret Sapalona fan, monkey can't do a simple Kounde to Chelsea update without shedding and sharing tears with Barca fans
He’s balancing his posts to keep the traffic and engagements coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
BlueAngel444:
is lujan the name of a cat

Because I don't see any CAM mentioned that's how poor productivity like him. Dude is lucky to play in Barca, d guy no better pass Isco

Isco should be better than zidane then. EOD.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
popizaino:

When have you kept Chelsea players out of your mouth before ?
The dragging is Iniesta vs Lampard. Keep scholes out of your mouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Just report to them that they are mad

I believe you are not mad because this people are just following your standards sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Rarre: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kdb and zidane in same sentence sad

The person who posted that sh*t here and also on Twitter are MAD

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Trevor012:

He is your fellow Shekpite o. Violence really doesn't look face cheesy cheesy
Being a Chelsea fan does not mean you must be senseless na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Madrid fans at least remember it's still one Spain. Iniesta has always had that once in a season shine then he drifts along with the rest of the team scoring points. He should thank God for Xavi in his life

Tell us one outstanding season zidane had and as for the bolded you don't even know what you are saying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sportsweb:
Being a Chelsea fan does not mean you must be senseless na

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
popizaino:

Tell us one outstanding season zidane had and as for the bolded you don't even know what you are saying.
Iniesta went 365 days without scoring or assisting in La Liga shaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
donstan18:
Nostalgia disease won’t allow them.
look football looks simpler these days but it was tougher back then, fewer rules more madness. KDB can easily do a simple pass and get out of trouble which gives him time to breathe, abeg watch a football match of a couple years ago. The kind of tackles no be here, theres a reason driblling skills reigned then.

You can put a Zidane in KDB's place and watch him shine but the reverse won't be the case.

I asked you a simple question, mention one area KDB was better than Zidane in. That mentioning EPL tough league don forget how tough serie A was or la Liga

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Rarre: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ha zizou someone here is comparing with kdb even debrunye go slap you for this nonsense sad

I hate to say this but there are lot's of numbskulls here

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Football abilities, KDB is very clear.

Cry today, cry tomorrow, it’s a fact. Most of you no even watch Zidane to see how inconsistent he was for his clubs, una just wan belong make e be like say una don dey watch match since. cheesy

What Giroud is to Aguero and Kane...
What Mikel is to Gerard...

That’s exactly what Zidane is, to KDB.

Getting rated because of achievements, not football abilities.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Trevor012:

The dragging is Iniesta vs Lampard. Keep scholes out of your mouth.

Oh I understand Scholes is inferior to Lampard so it is save to bring the one is slightly better to compare with the greatest of all time iniesta. When lampard is better tha zidane then we can compare him with iniesta. EOD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Rarre: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Someone who wants Chelsea to sign Coutinho and Marcelo well no need to take that dead brain serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
popizaino:

Keep forcing lampard in.

Combine lampard,Gerrard and Scholes together and they will never reach Andres Lujan iniesta. So rest pls.
Put lampard in that dead barka team and they will have over five champions league now. After cassilas has done the big work in world cup final you want us to look to fraudniesta who scored a fluke goal from deflection. Carried by Messi. Kovacic will do better than him in that team too. He too can dribble. Ibime should help us with his tree image.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
popizaino:

guy you want to say iniesta was better than Xavi or that Xavi wasn't your best ever midfielder in the past decade or so. Iniesta was even more attacking minded than him yet less productive n u still don't get it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
BlueAngel444:
there are many midfielders better than iniesta. Please don't mention that enunch abeg

But there's no Chelsea midfielder dead or alive better than INIESTA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Rarre:
Kdb and zidane in same sentence sad

The person who posted that sh*t here and also on Twitter are MAD

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin cheesy grin
When goals and assists Favour you, we use them.

When trophies Favour you, we use them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sterling havertz Antony
Kovacic de jong kante
Chillwell Koulibaly kounde James

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Put lampard in that dead barka team and they will have over five champions league now. After cassilas has done the big work in world cup final you want us to look to fraudniesta who scored a fluke goal from deflection. Carried by Messi. Kovacic will do better than him in that team too. He too can dribble. Ibime should help us with his tree image.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Unlimited22:

Iniesta went 365 days without scoring or assisting in La Liga shaa grin grin grin grin

Don't tell me Lampard your favourite has never played any semifinals competition with three lions before coming to drag iniesta ooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Havertz10:
Sterling havertz Antony
Kovacic de jong kante
Chillwell Koulibaly kounde James

cool
I know it's hard to face reality bro, but I really hope you don't actually develop hypertension because of an Englishman who doesn't even know you exist.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
popizaino:

Oh I understand Scholes is inferior to Lampard
Lmao like I said before rest. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
popizaino:

Don't tell me Lampard your favourite has never played any semifinals competition with three lions before coming to drag iniesta ooo.
Chief calm down. I no dey support England

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Unlimited22:

Very useless player. Modric is leading Madrid to their 14th champions league. He is getting relegated in Japan he ran to. Fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Rarre:
[s]Someone who wants Chelsea to sign Coutinho and Marcelo well no need to take that dead brain serious[/s]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
donstan18:
Football abilities, KDB is very clear.

Cry today, cry tomorrow, it’s a fact. Most of you no even watch Zidane to see how inconsistent he was for his clubs, una just wan belong make e be like say una don dey watch match since. cheesy

What Giroud is to Aguero and Kane...
What Mikel is to Gerard...

That’s exactly what Zidane is, to KDB.

Getting rated because of achievements, not football abilities.
all these consistence talk u are bringing are u counting in development in science and sports technology to help a player maintain or recover quickly. KDB has also had his lows but because he plays for one of the best teams in the past decade u can pull a Fabregas pass and get an assist. Abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
BlueAngel444:
look football looks simpler these days but it was tougher back then, fewer rules more madness. KDB can easily do a simple pass and get out of trouble which gives him time to breathe, abeg watch a football match of a couple years ago. The kind of tackles no be here, theres a reason driblling skills reigned then.

You can put a Zidane in KDB's place and watch him shine but the reverse won't be the case.

I asked you a simple question, mention one area KDB was better than Zidane in. That mentioning EPL tough league don forget how tough serie A was or la Liga
It takes higher points to win League these days.

Most clubs have TV rights and money to compete now.

Social media is available to thoroughly drag and access player’s Fvckups.

We have lots of good managers now.

Messi and Ronaldo improved the standard of expected stats for a player to be rated.

I can go on and on, if you think football is easier now, then I’ll be left with no choice than to allow you wallow in your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

But there's no Chelsea midfielder dead or alive better than INIESTA.
because no Chelsea midfielder is a tree for you to make that comparison to, even Bridge was a better player than iniesta cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Rarre:
Someone who wants Chelsea to sign Coutinho and Marcelo well no need to take that dead brain serious
I repeat violence does not look face or club cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
donstan18:

It takes higher points to win League these days.

Most clubs have TV rights and money to compete now.

Social media is available to thoroughly drag and access player’s Fvckups.

We have lots of good managers now.

Messi and Ronaldo improved the standard of expected stats for a player to be rated.

I can go on and on, if you think football is easier now, then I’ll be left with no choice than to allow you wallow in your ignorance.
even you highlighted the word "looks" and it still flew over your head

(1) (2) (3) ... (14834) (14835) (14836) (14837) (14838) (14839) (14840) ... (19622) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bandely(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.