Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10824253 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14864) (14865) (14866) (14867) (14868) (14869) (14870) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2022
BykeLaByke:
See attack. grin
Baba, carry your people comot here na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Leyqute:

Lol. Skimple my guy.

You wan give me the same Arsenal treatment wey una collect? cheesy

You be my guyman now
Omo, as e be now, we are fvcked this season brother

Na una dey reign now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2022
DExponential:
Look at this grin

I remember this. Long throat kill Marina instead.of accepting £33m Dormind were ready to pay which is the same.price we signed him. We've also had bids of £25m for Bakayoko which she rejected. May rain fall on Marina head today wherever she is.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2022
FBS:

I laugh when i read this from you.
Nothing phantom in this request for a creative midfielder, it was obvious today.
I take it that you don't like Fabrepass but only a narrow minded football "expert" will take Gallagher over Fabrepass.
Tuchel's downfall will be his inflexibility.
This match was painful to watch and we are not competitive as it is. Even Tuchel knows this.

Being overrun in midfield with a spineless DM? Colour me shocked

It's obvious we don't have the players, especially the DM to play 4 ATB. TT should just kill the idea, let's hold our bird in hand than chase the one in the bush
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Can’t believe that tuchel is blaming attackers claiming that they want to leave

The only person on that field yesterday that you can accuse of wanting to leave is Werner and played the way be always plays

Formation was poor and that midfield didn’t exist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Skimpledawg:

The lamentations Choke. Expectations should be low this season as a matter of fact.

Just watched Raphinha's goal against Madrid now and oh boy, what a beauty from outside the box. We will really miss that foool

Raphinha is a good player. Why I like him is he has good delivery and all his dribbles and cut ins are done with simple efficiency, not dancing all over the place

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2022
OhBritannia:
If you think after Chelsea's defeat yesterday and with the way Arsenal bullied Chelsea in the match and then after Barcelona won and bullied Madrid.
If you think kounde will still go to Chelsea Then you better wake up from your sleep.

You can't go to a team with harvarz as your top 9 when a team with lewandosky as your top 9 is calling.

This one enter my soul

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Ibime:

This one enter my soul
The major issue we have is that we are bloated by cancerous players. And no one wants them.

Despite the calls for alarm, signing another good CB, à good CF/SS and maybe a DM will settle the team.
Even just a CB and SS Like maybe Kounde or a LCB, and Depay.

But our squad is bloated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

He was bought to provide the service now he has to go to another team to get the service?

grin grin grin

That one will keep ranting. Everything he types about Havertz and Mount, the opposite always come true. We are here two seasons later and Mount has won his POTY twice in a row, and even overachieved the XG he set for Havertz last season..Is that not ment?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Siddon look mode activated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Sterling go soon regret coming to Chelsea,see rubbish gameplay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2022
These German frauds should leave Chelsea, the German Allegri should join them too.

They should leave for good.

They’re pure virus to the progress of this team.

How on Earth will a manager be using Fraudvertz as his main striker? Wetin be this ffs?

They should fvck off!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Ibime:

grin grin grin

That one will keep ranting. Everything he types about Havertz and Mount, the opposite always come true. We are here two seasons later and Mount has won his POTY twice in a row, and even overachieved the XG he set for Havertz last season..Is that not ment?
Mount is our best player now except Sterling doesn't flop. We cannot be using champions league final goal tax for havertz everytime. He should be consistent and try to be one of the best players in the league but he's not even making Tuchel feel right by putting him as a false 9. I wish boehly tried to sign nkunku before he signed a new contract. Our frontline is not looking good for next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Mount is our best player now except Sterling doesn't flop. We cannot be using champions league goal tax for havertz everytime. He should be consistent and try to be one of the best players in the league but he's not even making Tuchel feel right by putting him as a false 9. I wish boehly tried to sign nkunku before he signed a new contract. Our frontline is not looking good for next season.
E go expire soon, just watch out.

Just like UCL win tax for Tuchel has expired and people are now seeing what I’ve been saying since, Fraudvertz’s ucl goal tax go soon expire and everybody eyes go open. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2022
donstan18:

E go expire soon, just watch out.

Just like UCL win tax for Tuchel has expired and people are now seeing what I’ve been saying since, Fraudvertz’s ucl goal tax go soon expire and everybody eyes go open. cheesy
We have a personnel problem chief. Plus Marina refusal to take L on players that didn't work out leading to renewing contracts of players wey suppose Don comot here. It is unreal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Mount Chelsea’s best player?

Mount is not Chelsea’s best player, half of Chelsea’s fan base, a significant proportion of football fans don’t rate mount, even Declan rice that is his best friend doesn’t even rate him cry England national team fans don’t rate him

It’s disgusting borderline insane to call that mediocre player our best player

Mount plays for himself not the team, he has been fed an unhealthy dose of hype, he assumes that he is more than he really is and sadly Cobhamsexuals, those nostalgia obsessed cretins keep trying to recreate the past today and would support mount hoping he evolves into some lampand, terry player hybrid. I will say it till the day I die, una no get sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2022
Havertz10:

If he is going to play that false 9 role, he will need service

Havertz played wing yesterday as you noted yourself. So who should be providing service? Someone who didn't play 9 still dey vex say midfield no create for no9. . . Is this not ment?

Havertz10:
Always doing stupid experiments

That midfield is dead and why aren’t you playin havertz as false 9

Ennyjay69:
service provider wey dey find servicegrin,foolish player

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Ibime:

Raphinha is a good player. Why I like him is he has good delivery and all his dribbles and cut ins are done with simple efficiency, not dancing all over the place
You get my drift bros. He does one time cut in and shoots. Pushes the ball forward more and immediately thinks of scoring or passing. That deal pain me. We are left with bums like Werner, Batshuayi, Odoi, Pulisic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2022
3 fuckinggg years of this shit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Unlimited22:

We have a personnel problem chief. Plus Marina refusal to take L on players that didn't work out leading to renewing contracts of players wey suppose Don comot here. It is unreal.
You’ve said it all.

Players like Fraudvertz and Werner should’ve be given Lukaku treatment if we had reasonable people.

They’re failures, they failed, and won’t stop failing.

German overhyped miscreants.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2022
LM, RM, AM, RW, LW and CF.

This Fraudvertz has played all these positions for 3 years and still useless, still terrible, very slow, lazy, sluggish, not just good at anything, he even had to cut his hairs like Mount to see if he’ll be useful, still nothing.

He’ll be the end of Tuchel. Shea Na here we dey? Make una watch.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2022
donstan18:

You’ve said it all.

Players like Fraudvertz and Werner should’ve be given Lukaku treatment if we had reasonable people.

They’re failures, they failed, and won’t stop failing.

German overhyped miscreants.
Even Juventus that we thought would take Werner are not saying anything again. If Ziyech goes to ac milan on loan I hope he plays well so they will sign him like tomori.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Even Juventus that we thought would take Werner are not saying anything again. If Ziyech goes to ac milan on loan I hope he plays well so they will sign him like tomori.
There’s a reason we’ve not heard even a small or fake rumor about any team coming for Fraudvertz, not even Bundesliga teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2022
That guy ehn?
For Chelsea
There is no football metric that be used to rate havertz over mount
There is also no non-football metric that can be used
There is also no universe , multiverse or parallel dimension in which havertz is better than mount undecided

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2022
What exactly is he good at??

Like, what??

Silky and milky abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Omo, as e be now, we are fvcked this season brother

Na una dey reign now

Everybody get him problem.

Na when season start we go see who be who.

Take this preseason results with a pinch of salt. Na the performances and ideologies be the koko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2022
Havertz10:
the article you are referencing literally stated that havertz wasn’t provided service

Just look at this??
You keep on setting this guy up
Ndi Glo service
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2022
Sold Abraham and Giroud just to favor his fellow German frauds. Strikers who were clearly better than Fraudvertz, strikers who have been performing well for their clubs now and winning trophies.

Not even the most forgiving person in the world will forgive Tuchel for this stupidity and foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Same shitty performance, but different treatments.

German favoritism

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2022
Ibime:

Havertz played wing yesterday as you noted yourself. So who should be providing service? Someone who didn't play 9 still dey vex say midfield no create for no9. . . Is this not ment?
D grin grin
let me explain what I meant, I watched the game attentively yesterday, it was clear from the start that arsenal knew that the midfield was key to winning the game, I like Jorginho but against a proper team, that midfield will be dead, especially with the players that he had supporting him

havertz kept switching positions with sterling and Werner, the few times he got the ball, he tried to play in other players, didn’t always work but I wouldn’t say that he was invisible, I want him to play false 9 freely this season, stop playing on the wing

The major issue for me, was that midfield, gallegar and mount, the suppose perfect duo to play double 8 were just playing nonsense, the amount of times that they lost the ball, lord Jesus

We were losing every 50/50 duel in the midfield, kovavic changed that and play improved in the 2nd half but it’s clear that we have to fix that midfield

Creativity is still lagging but if the midfield gets stable, havertz as false 9 can be a good creative outlet, just have to provide the guy service, ibime forget bants, we have both seen sequences that were orchestrated with havertz as false 9, that goal against Fulham for instance

The issue here for me is mount, get a right winger to pair havertz on the right and sterling on the left, we would be fine but mount and his fans want him to play every game, maybe that why tuchel is trying him as an 8 now but he is still stinking up the place

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2022
No point in time was Mount our best player.

19/20 - Kovacic
20/21 - Rudiger
21/22 - Silva

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2022
It would be a long season mehn. Squad chemistry is so off. Also I don't understand why Tuchel didn't roll out our best team from the beginning, also that 4-3-3 can't work with our set of players. All this blaming of player/ complaining of attitude I hope we aren't about to witness another player coup d'etat.

Jorginho finds it hard to defend transitions, we would get countered like like hot knife through butter. Kovacic, kante are good at carrying the ball to attack but lack that spark of creativity to make the final pass plus they are injury prone. As for Ampadu and Gallagher the jury is still out one their abilities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14864) (14865) (14866) (14867) (14868) (14869) (14870) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.