Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,758 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10826645 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14968) (14969) (14970) (14971) (14972) (14973) (14974) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
CAPdan21:

Suffer never tire u...U get havertz you dey find G.jesus the positionless player, when tuchel go start to play am as left back you go hear say him play lb for youth team before...
CC: Jodera
Gabriel Jesus, positionless?
Sure you have watched him?
And what are you on about tuchel playing him as a left back?
If you have watched Chelsea under tuchel and how he likes his strikers to be involved in the game and not just camp in the box, then you won't write what you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Leyqute:
Should learn better from Raumdeuter, Popi

Learn what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
popizaino:

The UCL won by Mourinho with Fc porto and inter milan is the same UCL won by pep with Barcelona,unless you tell me they are not the same then i will know my next line but if they are the same then you have no point so carry your L.

So, in your head winning UCL wirh prime Barcelona and underdogs like Porto is the same thing?

Odiegwu.

And if you hold this fallacious belief, why first talk about SAF?

You don chop L like 3 different occasions now. It’s better to keep quiet on this matter and stop disgracing your clan.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
CAPdan21:

Dat na your own palava...we dey talk about CL for city u dey carry CL Messi carried him to at dead Barka,
Rest in Jesus Name!!

You want to remove his Barca achievements just because you wanna troll ?

Be deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
CAPdan21:

Suffer never tire u...U get havertz you dey find G.jesus the positionless player, when tuchel go start to play am as left back you go hear say him play lb for youth team before...
CC: Jodera

Gabriel Jesus positionless player ?

Interesting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Leyqute:

So, in your head winning UCL wirh prime Barcelona and underdogs like Porto is the same thing?

Odiegwu.

You don chop L like 3 different occasions now. It’s better to keep quiet on this matter and stop disgracing your clan.

Who made the Barcelona prime? Were they prime before Pep when they finished trophyless and 3rd in La liga 18points behind Madrid?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
I don't fancy this Dumfries link at all.

I saw him play a couple times, man looked leggy. Would rather we get a cheaper backup undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

As if current Aston Villa na European giant

I still get sense pass your papa

Rest .
I know you re not intelligent... Aston villa here is Chelsea....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Senior man abeg make these lionesses no mess up on their favourites tag, This one popp has pulled out, At least with bronze winning I will have an european champion in my ladies team cone regular season, Are you watching from Wembley?
Cc: Ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
kingBolton:

If you have watched Chelsea under tuchel and how he likes his strikers to be involved in the game and not just camp in the box, then you won't write what you wrote up there.
Nor be me talk am o...Na Eruditor aka Andro.id17 our resident city fan and pep asslicker na talk am...
CC: Andrewbaba44
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Senior man abeg make these lionesses no mess up on their favourites tag, At least with bronze winning I will have an european champion in my ladies team cone regular season, Are you watching from Wembley?
Bronze?
For where?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
MorataFC:
Bronze?
For where?
Bronze is now at barça Femeni, Free transfer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
CAPdan21:

CC: Jod.era
Lol... Make dem leave my positionless striker G.Jesus and positionless defender Zinchenko alone ooo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
kingBolton:

You guys really needed a Jesus and Zinchenko sha as they'll be massive upgrade to your team but even some of your fans here think your players are very very much better than them

I mean, one here says Emerson is better than Zinchenko while Gabriel Jesus wouldn't want to drag the CF spot with generational talent tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Leyqute:

Odiegwu.

Lol, this is one big misconception I don't understand sha. How people still thought that 2009 treble winning Barca was a prime one. .

The coach..... Rookie
Squad ... Not prime
This is a squad that narrowly finished in top 4 the previous season while most of the key players were gone including the oracle Dinho

Guardiola deserves all the hype and credit for the achievements he did that year even overcoming real Madrid Galaticos along the way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
donstan18:

In the street of coaching, he’s the best.

1.Mou
2.Carlo
3.Pep

You need high level of foolishness to disagree with this.

Is this in any particular order?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
VargasVee:
I don't fancy this Dumfries link at all.

I saw him play a couple times, man looked leggy. Would rather we get a cheaper backup undecided
he is a decent backup to james ... he is more like emerson of RB, he can also play RCB ( if we lose azpi to barca )
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, this is one big misconception I don't understand sha. How people still thought that 2009 treble winning Barca was a prime one. .

The coach..... Rookie
Squad ... Not prime
This is a squad that narrowly finished out of top 4 the previous season while most of the key players were gone including the oracle Dinho

Guardiola deserves all the hype and credit for the achievements he did that year even overcoming real Madrid Galaticos along the way

Na recency bias day worry all of them. Them day forget say na Pep revamp Barca to become wetin e become.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Report: Chelsea could gain revenge on Barcelona with Kepa deal

Comments: I believe there's a big gang up against Chelsea from all football club in Europe ... see more
http:///s213ca879220731en_ng?link=1&client=news
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
popizaino:

Is this in any particular order?

Popi. I saw your comment about the song 'on god' by Shata Wale. Dope song. One of the best songs i hv listen to this year so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
eddie7:
Report: Chelsea could gain revenge on Barcelona with Kepa deal

Comments: I believe there's a big gang up against Chelsea from all football club in Europe ... see more
http:///s213ca879220731en_ng?link=1&client=news
undecided which mumu revenge? enya make we upgrade our team the revenge will be settled on pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Senior man abeg make these lionesses no mess up on their favourites tag, This one popp has pulled out, At least with bronze winning I will have an european champion in my ladies team cone regular season, Are you watching from Wembley?

Germany have been far better than you made them out. They are looking favourites in my eye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
monerozi5590:

Popi. I saw your comment about the song 'on god' by Shata Wale. Dope song. One of the best songs i hv listen to this year so far.

Yep that song slaps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Singapore1:

he is a decent backup to james ... he is more like emerson of RB, he can also play RCB ( if we lose azpi to barca )

True that. But spending 30m+ on a Dutch Wan Bissaka with Nunez ball control makes no sense IMO.

We have other pressing positions to back up too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Leyqute:

Odiegwu.

I talked about SAF because you wouldn't claim he is dreaming of Claudio Ranieri EPL title with underdog Leicester city for this same reason. Does whatever applies to pep don't apply to SAF.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Na recency bias day worry all of them. Them day forget say na Pep revamp Barca to become wetin e become.
Lol... Dem still dey look the Barca of 2009 with 2006 eyes grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
monerozi5590:

Lol.

I was surprised Joezinho called it trash.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
@ kilishihunter

Your girls have done it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jodera:
You guys really needed a Jesus and Zinchenko sha as they'll be massive upgrade to your team but even some of your fans here think your players are very very much better than them

I mean, one here says Emerson is better than Zinchenko while Gabriel Jesus wouldn't want to drag the CF spot with generational talent tongue
Gabriel Jesus is a striker that will thrive in our current set up, Chelsea needs a striker that can drag defenders out wide, come deep to collect the ball and link our attacks. This is something Gabriel Jesus is very good at because of his high technical ability. In our match against udinese, tuchel used sterling to try to do this. The traditional striker is fading away in football now.

Zinchenko is better than both Emerson and Alonso, and will do well in our set up. During our best run last season, we played with inverted wing backs( Chilwell and James ) and we saw the drop in quality when Chilwell got injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Songs like this is what seperates Burna from your average Nigerian musician. None have the skill to do this. Whether Soul, Afro, Ragga or rap, Burma has all bases covered 100%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3rOq9lYjeQ

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Aflix(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
drisham:
Mo Salah has 0 non penalty goals in 14 finals
He has played 14 finals shocked Not bad, not bad at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
FOOOOTBALLLL HAS COME HOMEEEEEEE!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14968) (14969) (14970) (14971) (14972) (14973) (14974) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, oliverano and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.