Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,138 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10863209 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15018) (15019) (15020) (15021) (15022) (15023) (15024) ... (19620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
drisham:

How does what you say correlate ??
What is my business with pep??

You said Chelsea has been battling for top 4 while city keeps winning the league.
Now how may European trophies have they won since 2016 ??since you claim UCL is the pinnacle of football

Egbon reply

Pep already won the CL, actually won 2

His challenge from EPL fans was to prove himself in England and he has surpassed expectations while Chelsea stay battling Leicester and Arsenal for 4th every season

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hethather(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pep was brought to prove himself in the EPL and he has won 4 of the last 5. Which is humiliating already
Very humiliating!
Almost turning it to his personal league already. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

We cannot afford him

He should stay at dead Chelsea

Thank you
You can afford him. Just go and sell another tv right or lever and come and take him. Maybe that is what will help you stop carrying second after madrid. He loves you. Love him too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You can afford him. Just go and sell another tv right or lever and come and take him. Maybe that is what will help you stop carrying second after madrid. He loves you. Love him too.

Keep crying ,the big L you received during this window will choke you for a long period tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
What do epl fan boys want from pep ?

Shey they said he won’t dominate the league ,he has done that already cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Azpi has signed a new contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hakim Ziyech should stay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:
What do epl fan boys want from pep ?

Shey they said he won’t dominate the league ,he has done that already cheesy cheesy
you dey mind them cheesy

When he came to man city they were saying "EPL no be Laliga", "his philosophy of football won't work in EPL" bla bla bla.
Man came and turned EPL to farmers league, now them don change agenda to "Champions league no be EPL". lol

Shameless lot.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Whose brother or son is this

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
raumdeuter:
Whose brother or son is this
lmao.
If this Papa is 18 I'm 10 cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
popizaino:

No I don't want them to listen.....why should we sell to a club that won't sell to us?

Ziyech can leave but he should leave to Milan preferably.

Because they pay good money unlike Italian clubs that want free things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Culer:
you dey mind them cheesy

When he came to man city they were saying "EPL no be Laliga", "his philosophy of football won't work in EPL" bla bla bla.
Man came and turned EPL to farmers league, now them don change agenda to "Champions league no be EPL". lol

Shameless lot.

In his first season at mancity ,he came 3rd Abi 4th self ,Omo if you see trolling wey baba chop for English media ehnn ,the trolling bad die

Now man has won 4 from 5 epl but dem still Dey find agenda

Shameless people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Culer:
lmao.
If this Papa is 18 I'm 10 cheesy
Bayern and papa raumdeuter has been scammed grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
azplicueta to stay ,so na only Alonso they go Barca ,cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chelsea now gaining back on Barca ,now time to steal their players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
MorataFC:
Bayern and papa ramdeuter has been scammed grin

Person wey we go still sell give Chelsea at higher price

You no know say Chelsea na the maga for this window?

Imagine Chelsea laughing at Deligt for 78M Euros yet willing to pay 60M Pounds = 71M Euros for Wesley Fofana wey just return from season long injury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ibime:

Because they pay good money unlike Italian clubs that want free things

Scummies will never sell to us even if we were bringing 100m for a 32years players against clubs offering free transfer. They would rather give the player away freely than sell to us. Let keep the same energy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Azpi it is then.

Don't think they'll spend that much on Fofana anymore with Azpi, Reece and Trevoh. Looks like it'll be Cucurella and FDJ, along W another forward
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
The only explanation that I would accept for azpi renewal is that it delays the emergence of that imposter as captain of our club

Hopefully this season he gets found out, cause if the attack isn’t working, it will be very easy to isolate that joke of a footballer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I am sure marina played too much fm too cause I don't understand how we wasted 80 million on harvertz who has been deceiving us.
You are a small fish, has there been a course on this forum that you chased and accomplished?

People like you are like small chops entertainment to pass time

So while I could engage in a back and forth with you on havertz, your impending L and the immediate silence after will cost me less stress

Person no dey argue about something that is certain like the orbital path of our sun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
posty56:
Chelsea now gaining back on Barca ,now time to steal their players
time to help Barca register their new players cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Small fish? Small chops?

WhoDeyHause, you can't let that slide boss. You can't take that level of disrespect

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
BlueMann:
Small fish? Small chops?

WhoDeyHause, you can't let that slide boss. You can't take that level of disrespect

Lol... Stop encouraging Vawuluence

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Havertz10:
The only explanation that I would accept for azpi renewal is that it delays the emergence of that imposter as captain of our club

Hopefully this season he gets found out, cause if the attack isn’t working, it will be very easy to isolate that joke of a footballer
the real imposter is havertz as our number 9 ,them suppose wipe tuchel charger cord for neck cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Havertz10:

Do you, by any chance, have a cold face?

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Havertz10:
You are a small fish, has there been a course on this forum that you chased and accomplished?

People like you are like small chops entertainment to pass time

So while I could engage in a back and forth with you on havertz, your impending L and the immediate silence after will cost me less stress

Person no dey argue about something that is certain like the orbital path of our sun.
Because he said the truth... As for me... I think that guy is passionate about chelsea more than you!! Saying Havertz is a fraud is not a wrong statement!!!

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

Person wey we go still sell give Chelsea at higher price

You no know say Chelsea na the maga for this window?

Imagine Chelsea laughing at Deligt for 78M Euros yet willing to pay 60M Pounds = 71M Euros for Wesley Fofana wey just return from season long injury
See as small Brighton wan chop their fada... every club is seeing the desperation in Chelsea.

Everybody is offering their players to Chelsea and the otu bole is answering yes sir cheesy

Barca need to register players, guess what, they offered three fringe players to Chelsea... transfer will cost not less than 150m.

Inter slapped a 80m price tag on 27 yr old Skriniar.

Leicester just dey smile...100m euros for fofana

Brighton ready to squeeze every last penny for cucuruku cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
BlueMann:

Do you, by any chance, have a cold face?
Mount is our next captain!!! Either now or Later......

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
BlueMann:
Small fish? Small chops?

I don't see it as disrespect baba Blue. I know how angry one can get when trying to defend a flop. One day he will get tired and accept reality.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
BlaqFaze:
See as small Brighton wan chop their fada... every club is seeing the desperation in Chelsea.

Everybody is offering their players to Chelsea and the otu bole is answering yes sir cheesy

Barca need to register players, guess what, they offered three fringe players to Chelsea... transfer will cost not less than 150m.

Inter slapped a 80m price tag on 27 yr old Skriniar.

Leicester just dey smile...100m euros for fofana

Brighton ready to squeeze every last penny for cucuruku cheesy
Whats your business young man? Are we borrowing from Barcelona? I dont get it...... We can spend our money anyhow our owner wants.... Go rest abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Whats your business young man? Are we borrowing from Barcelona? I dont get it...... We can spend our money anyhow our owner wants.... Go rest abeg!!
It's ok boss, don't cry on me...make una come steal De jong dey for 80m... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15018) (15019) (15020) (15021) (15022) (15023) (15024) ... (19620) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, Trevor012(m), MeniMeni, Ballzproblemm and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.