Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,396 members, 7,978,261 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11318436 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (20050) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Creativity and goal scoring has been our major problem, to me, the defence has been better than the attack....We get punished for the mistakes we make, small teams don't waste time in shooting from long range, we defend and defend and keep defending until we later concede goals then the hussle to score goals and equalize wud start, our players can't shoot, they lose balls, shouldn't we try as much as possible to outscore our opponents rather than being defensive??

Even if we wanted to outscore our opponents, we would need 3 or 4 goals per game just to win each match.

Fa fa foul!

When in trouble, you tighten your midfield, ride out the storm with a few 0-0's and 1-0's. If your midfield can't achieve this, you are phucked with little chance of recovery.

I have never seen a struggling team come out of a slump by scoring 4 goals per game. It has never happened in the history of mankind. Any team in trouble gets themselves out of a slump only by tightening up at the back.

Anyone who says different is foolish beyond measure.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hazard is a fantastic player no doubt. Infact, if I ain't got a better version of him in the person of Neymar, I would have loved to have him in my team. But then, the hype that goes thus is just alarming. Some few months ago, before the start of this season some Chelsea fans on Twitter and some other social media were already claiming Hazard had already surpassed Cristiano, that he's just within reach from Messi. And at the same time, some of them claimed he was already at Messi's level.

Fast-forward some months later and he has so dropped that it would be a sin and a crime to compare him to the likes of Sterling, De Bruyne et al. I mean on current form before someone will quote me outta contest. Heck, on current form either of Munir or Sandro impact games far more than he does. But then, I know he will be back to his best when things settle. I just hope his fanboys wont come back saying he is better than this and that blah blah blah...

Hazard is a fantastic player albeit overrated too.
SIRcumalot:

If you watched him last season you go understand hazard is a good player overrated but good.
If the rumors about the jose-hazard beef is true reconciliation na the best course of action.
Chelsea won't get big money for hazard if he comot january.

Na either Mikel or Falcao be the rat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just watched Charlie Colkett........... Mourinho why? why? why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mourinholic:
Just watched Charlie Colkett........... Mourinho why? why? why?

bro, u are back? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chestar5:

bro, u are back? cheesy
Lmao......Yup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
coogar:

sterling - £50m
KDB - £59m
and so on & so forth.

the market has gone crazy.......what used to be big money is no longer so in the transfer market. hazard would attract £60m plus everyday of the week.
Not that crazy
KDB had a monster season with wolfsburg
Even sterling was regarded has the best liverpool player in his last season at anfield plus (English hype effect)

Based on what we've seen so far this season Willan is chelsea best player (dude has gone up another level goals aside)
If things remain the same or only slightly improves for hazard nobody will pay that much.

Look at how much we payed for Di Maria and how much we sold him for ?
Or Falcao that we loaned for ridiculous amount and payed like a king but took a massive pay cut to play for Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nihilist:

This is just Nonsense.

Cesc has always been a CM. Where did he play at Arsenal? Where did he play last season? I can understand if you say that he isn't great defensively, but that's nothing new as I've been saying that an posting stats to that regard since last year.

But to say Cesc does not have what it takes to carry out the duty of a CM is just another Ibime-influenced Exageration. This guy won the league in May from that position goddamit. He controlled the passes for the team and dictated play.

This is balderdash brah. Cesc is no CM. Being a central midfielder doesn't end at stringing together passes and dictating play.

Following the departure of Patrick Viera to Juventus, Cesc was expected to fill the void left by the Frenchman, that he was given the number 4 shirt. Just like we saw with Chelsea last season, Cesc kept chalking up goals and assists for the gunners whilst amassing several personal awards. He was idolised by many. But guess what? The almighty Cesc had only one FA Cup title to show for his eight seasons at Arsenal.

It was all sexy football at Arsenal with nothing to back it up, same shit we're being served this season. Arsenal couldn't stand Chelsea or even Manyoo then. Cesc's inability to provide some steel in the gunners' midfield was the symptomatic of the larger problem surrounding Arsenal then.

I'm sure Cesc is the only CM in the history of football to have been featured as a striker for his team. Being used in a variety of different roles simply entails that he's yet to make the CM role his.

I can't imagine either of Lampard, Scholes, Gerrard, Schweinsteiger, Keane, Modric, Kroos, Xavi, Alonso or even Vidal being used a false nine. These are men that win the midfield battle, men that win you the game.

Nihilist:
I remember when I suggested that we buy Cabaye. You were one of the people that trotted out that wack line 'he's not good enough defensively'. Well guess where Palace is on the log....

I can't recall kicking against Cabaye's signing. I think you had that argument with lalaboi.

Nihilist:
Another Ibime-related exaggeration. What fvcking midfield does Leicester have? NONE. They've been coming from behind almost EVERY GAME. No clean sheet yet this eason. No, what they have is an attack that is ON POINT. Vardy and Mahrez are playing like men possessed this year. At Palace Bolasie, Zaha, Sako and Co are the ones carrying their teams...I think Palace have only 1 clean sheet this season. Even at City, Is it not the much maligned Yaya Toure that was in that pivot before the Silva Injuries? Was it not Aguero, SIlva and DeBruyne that have been carrying them? How many cleansheets do they have?

Spurs midfield that trashed City 4-1 consists of a centre-back and a guy who was playing league 1 football just 6 months earlier. City had Fernando-Fernadinho. Explain that.

Ibime a few months ago was going on about Jack Cork, Jack Cork. Jack Cork now can't even see shirt as Swansea, just like he couldn't see shirt at Southampton before!

My opinion on this issue isn't influenced by Ibime's views. What I'm pointing out is a big shortcoming that could Just be the primary cause of our downslide.

It's in the centre of midfield that games are won or lost. The likes of Westham, Leicester, Everton etc might not have midfield big names but they sure have average chaps who carry out the CM role perfectly well. The likes of Kouyate, McCarty, Barry offer you more solidity in the middle of the park than Fabregas, and this is a take home fact.

Where was our pivot when Jonjo was picking out Gomis for Swansea's penalty in matchday one? Where were they against Citeh? Against Naismith? Against Palace? Against Coutinho and co?

Nihilist:
Like i said, midfield might be A problem...but It is not THE problem

A major problem in the first couple of games was ivanovic. Teams were not attacking us through the middle. They were going through Ivanovic. And I posted the stats to prove it. Our main problem now is that our guys are NOT attacking. And the cause for that attacking slump cannot be seen on the pitch!

Ivanovic's lack of pace was exploited because our phucked midfield left him exposed. The defence suffers when there's no protection.

If the attack is the problem, how then do you explain why we're conceding on the average two goals per game?

You lose 'cos you're conceding.

Nihilist:
You need new glasses brah.

There are several rumours coming out the drssing room right now. Beef with some players. Mourinho crying in the dressing room. Carneiro's fvckbuddy still in the team and still disgruntled. There are enough reasons for players to be angry and not playing at the best of their abilities.

Then again; Phucked Midfield = Loss = Loss of confidence = More Loss = Internal War cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Not that crazy
KDB had a monster season with wolfsburg
Even sterling was regarded has the best liverpool player in his last season at anfield plus (English hype effect)

hazard was also the best player in the league. once you get that kinda status in the english league, it's difficult for the stock to go down just like that. see torres for example....

Based on what we've seen so far this season Willan is chelsea best player (dude has gone up another level goals aside)
If things remain the same or only slightly improves for hazard nobody will pay that much.

[quote]
Look at how much we payed for Di Maria and how much we sold him for ?
Or Falcao that we loaned for ridiculous amount and payed like a king but took a massive pay cut to play for Chelsea.

you are talking about players who didn't spend more than a season in england. as far as british hacks are concerned, hazard is already on top of his game and it shall remain so until he has a stinking season for 3 seasons in a row.

di maria & falcao didn't exactly make their mark or create any big impression in england so they do not quite have the hazard effect. hazard is still 24.....he's at the perfect age to be transferred sef. if any of the big club moves for him, expect £65m and above.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Griffon:

Ivanovic's lack of pace was exploited because our phucked midfield left him exposed.

My brother please retract this. This same over-reliant on other players to cover for another's weakness is giving us problems. Imagine asking hazard to be worried about attacking to score and at the same rate track back to defend every now and then. If iva cant defend, another person should n't do that for him on the pitch while he is still there. A yawning gap to be exploited by opponents will always appear. Defenders are there to defend attacks, there will always be attacks, the primary role has not changed. If as a defender you are looking for 100% protection from your midfielders you are joking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ibime:

Even if we wanted to outscore our opponents, we would need 3 or 4 goals per game just to win each match.

Fa fa foul!

When in trouble, you tighten your midfield, ride out the storm with a few 0-0's and 1-0's. If your midfield can't achieve this, you are phucked with little chance of recovery.

I have never seen a struggling team come out of a slump by scoring 4 goals per game. It has never happened in the history of mankind. Any team in trouble gets themselves out of a slump only by tightening up at the back.

Anyone who says different is foolish beyond measure.

You are right, but I think we've been solid defensively in the last 3 games, the lack of goals, missed chances and constant inability to find the net this season has been our undoing, last season, we were most of the times, a goal up at half time, I can remember vividly, even against the big teams, it was so consistent, I could confidently place bets on Chelsea scoring at least a goal before half time.

You would agree with me, the defence normally stepped up to defend well, we had a very good goal keeper too who was ready to impress, at the second half, we would go on to score at least another goal or even more and get the important 3 points.

Costa was in red hot form, he was like the best striker in the league, Fabregas wasn't spectacular defensively but he was getting the assists to Costa, Hazard was always taking defenders on, trying to open up chances, getting a few goals and bailed us out on so many crucial moments till we won the league.

Everything is missing now, every damn thing...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
dmcdad:
Hazard is a fantastic player no doubt. Infact, if I ain't got a better version of him in the person of Neymar, I would have loved to have him in my team. But then, the hype that goes thus is just alarming. Some few months ago, before the start of this season some Chelsea fans on Twitter and some other social media were already claiming Hazard had already surpassed Cristiano, that he's just within reach from Messi. And at the same time, some of them claimed he was already at Messi's level.

Fast-forward some months later and he has so dropped that it would be a sin and a crime to compare him to the likes of Sterling, De Bruyne et al. I mean on current form before someone will quote me outta contest. Heck, on current form either of Munir or Sandro impact games far more than he does. But then, I know he will be back to his best when things settle. I just hope his fanboys wont come back saying he is better than this and that blah blah blah...

Hazard is a fantastic player albeit overrated too.

Bro, this word overrated, I really do not get it, but comparing Hazard's style of play to Messi and Ronaldo isn't about Chelsea fans exalting him to high heavens (even tho some of us can over do it at times) but then, young and bright talents like that gets compared to the reigning best at some point in time, it was the same for Cr7, even Messi too when they were younger....Hazard and Neymar are both definite purchases for their respective teams, Cr7 and Messi are football gods.

Did you even know that his wikipedia page has it that that coaches, media and the likes compare his style of play to the two great players, he was so good last season, I always anticipated watching him play on every match day cheesycheesy

Now, will you tell me wikipedia is being run by a Chelsea fan?
He's not close to Ronaldo or Messi, dem no born am but that doesn't mean he's not a phenomenon.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
dopeJemi:
smiley smiley smiley
y are u always like this undecided angry undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
You are right, he's a "phenomenon"

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chestar5:

y are u always like this undecided angry undecided

Promise you'll come back to me and i'll stop for good undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
airmark:

My brother please retract this. This same over-reliant on other players to cover for another's weakness is giving us problems. Imagine asking hazard to be worried about attacking to score and at the same rate track back to defend every now and then. If iva cant defend, another person should n't do that for him on the pitch while he is still there. A yawning gap to be exploited by opponents will always appear. Defenders are there to defend attacks, there will always be attacks, the primary role has not changed. If as a defender you are looking for 100% protection from your midfielders you are joking.

The notion of collective responsibility is part of what many philosophers refer to as group morality. So brah we have to make sense of collective responsibility.

Who was the best right-back in the league last season? Ivanovic!

Now please tell, how did the league's best right-back become useless only after months? Lack of protection is your answer brah.

There's a need for the midfield to come good, big need.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
dopeJemi:

Promise you'll come back to me and i'll stop for good undecided
lemme think about it angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chestar5:

lemme think about it angry

Alright, i'm waiting...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hey bruv... Even Neymar has not been compared to any of the aforementioned players (Messi-Ronaldo), so why compare Hazard to them? The thing is not about likening his play to that of the afresaid players. It was rather a case of saying he had outgrown Ronaldo and was on-par (at the time) with Messi. Thats a gross exaggeration.

Its very much welcome to liken certain aspect of his game to this or that player, that of course is part of football. But to claim he was on par with the demi-god? Haba....

About comparing his style of play with that of Messi and Ronaldo... He doesnt play anyway like Ronaldo does, I mean there is no way they play similarly. Ronaldo runs with the ball, shoots (often times aimlessly), scores, and thats it. Messi makes runs, shoots, scores, dribbles, has great vision, great passing ability et al. Now for Hazard, he makes runs, dribbles (a lot), doesnt score much for a player of his quality and doesnt even try to position himself to score, seldom shoots. The only thing he has with the both of them is his runs, and almost every attacker knows how to do that. And not to forget his dribbles which he uses to create space and also goalscoring chances. Personally, there is no significant thing about his game that points to the fact that he plays just like the above pair.

And... Consistency wise, he is miles away from them too. In terms of consistency, the only player that comes close is Neymar. Neymar has been consistent with his play and improving since his days at Santos.

As regards your last sentence, I already said it in my previous post that he is a fantastic player, and if I didnt have a better and a more complete version of him in the person of Neymar, then I would have loved to have him in my team.
Chelseafan1:

Bro, this word overrated, I really do not get it, but comparing Hazard's style of play to Messi and Ronaldo isn't about Chelsea fans exalting him to high heavens (even tho some of us can over do it at times) but then, young and bright talents like that gets compared to the reigning best at some point in time, it was the same for Cr7, even Messi too when they were younger....Hazard and Neymar are both definite purchases for their respective teams, Cr7 and Messi are football gods.

Did you even know that his wikipedia page has it that that coaches, media and the likes compare his style of play to the two great players, he was so good last season, I always anticipated watching him play on every match day cheesycheesy

He's not close to Ronaldo or Messi, dem no born am but that doesn't mean he's not a phenomenon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
When I broke the news that Hazard was overrated many said I was hating

I broke the news that Terry is crap. They said I was hating

I said Matic has regressed. They all argued with me

I said Yaya was a shittty DM. They yelled

I said Kompany was average they screamed

Heck 5yrs ago, I declared that Torres is a waste. They almost tore off my head

All my above position is now gaining popularity even among people who vehemently disagreed

Hope you have learnt your lessons, When I say anything even whe you think I might be wrong just admit I am right

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
raumdeuter:

All my above position is now gaining popularity even among people who vehemently disagreed

Hope you have learnt your lessons, When I say anything even whe you think I might be wrong just admit I am right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Hazard phenomenon? Do you really understand English? Or you mean "Femo scorpion"

If Hazard is a phenomenon then Quaresma, Bellarabi, Denilson Simao Sabrosa are all phenomenon

You remember when I started this Hazard argument with you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chelseafan1:

You are right, but I think we've been solid defensively in the last 3 games, the lack of goals, missed chances and constant inability to find the net this season has been our undoing, last season, we were most of the times, a goal up at half time, I can remember vividly, even against the big teams, it was so consistent, I could confidently place bets on Chelsea scoring at least a goal before half time.

You would agree with me, the defence normally stepped up to defend well, we had a very good goal keeper too who was ready to impress, at the second half, we would go on to score at least another goal or even more and get the important 3 points.

Costa was in red hot form, he was like the best striker in the league, Fabregas wasn't spectacular defensively but he was getting the assists to Costa, Hazard was always taking defenders on, trying to open up chances, getting a few goals and bailed us out on so many crucial moments till we won the league.

Everything is missing now, every damn thing...

No doubt ninjas are under-par all over. . . .but consider this. . .

Man Utd - 4th position - 15 goals scored

Chelsea - fighting relegation - 16 goals scored

The ninjas who are letting the team down most of all are those protecting the defence. Our current strike rate is better than Man Utd's and they are challenging for title!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
dmcdad:
Hey bruv... Even Neymar has not been compared to any of the aforementioned players (Messi-Ronaldo), so why compare Hazard to them? The thing is not about likening his play to that of the afresaid players. It was rather a case of saying he had outgrown Ronaldo and was on-par (at the time) with Messi. Thats a gross exaggeration.

Its very much welcome to liken certain aspect of his game to this or that player, that of course is part of football. But to claim he was on par with the demi-god? Haba....

About comparing his style of play with that of Messi and Ronaldo... He doesnt play anyway like Ronaldo does, I mean there is no way they play similarly. Ronaldo runs with the ball, shoots (often times aimlessly), scores, and thats it. Messi makes runs, shoots, scores, dribbles, has great vision, great passing ability et al. Now for Hazard, he makes runs, dribbles (a lot), doesnt score much for a player of his quality and doesnt even try to position himself to score, seldom shoots. The only thing he has with the both of them is his runs, and almost every attacker knows how to do that. And not to forget his dribbles which he uses to create space and also goalscoring chances. Personally, there is no significant thing about his game that points to the fact that he plays just like the above pair.

And... Consistency wise, he is miles away from them too. In terms of consistency, the only player that comes close is Neymar. Neymar has been consistent with his play and improving since his days at Santos.

As regards your last sentence, I already said it in my previous post that he is a fantastic player, and if I didnt have a better and a more complete version of him in the person of Neymar, then I would have loved to have him in my team.
Neymar hasn't been compared to Ronaldo and Messi? Tell me another lie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm... You are right I think. Although there are loopholes in every position in this present Chelsea team, but the guys shielding the defence have most of the blame IMO.
Ibime:

No doubt ninjas are under-par all over. . . .but consider this. . .

Man Utd - 4th position - 15 goals scored

Chelsea - fighting relegation - 16 goals scored

The ninjas who are letting the team down most of all are those protecting the defence. Our current strike rate is better than Man Utd's and they are challenging for title!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nah... I need not tell lies. Forget about people trolling, and also some so-called Brazillians. No one compares the dude with those two. Or at least not like is the case with Hazard.
Mourinholic:

Neymar hasn't been compared to Ronaldo and Messi? Tell me another lie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
coogar:

hazard was also the best player in the league. once you get that kinda status in the english league, it's difficult for the stock to go down just like that. see torres for example....

The last two player of the season that left the EPL left at their peak.
Hazard form so far this season cast some doubt about his ability.
Torres joined Chelsea mid season and was still playing well for liverpool can't say the same for hazard.
But they both came with big reputation also this is Falcao 2nd season.
65mill£ is thomas Muller tier type of money currently hazard isn't not on that level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
dopeJemi:

Alright, i'm waiting...
accepted.. frnw.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Abeg go smoke......
Yaya is shit yet he keeps getting recognitions, if we go by the goals and assists rubbish of yours,he has been the best Cm in the world for 3 years now...
Kompany isn't average,far ahead of boateng on every rating...
I don't get your nonsense about Terry,U said a 26-28 Terry is crap,you waited till he regressed at 34,34!!! and you are claiming to have been right all along
You said Hazard isn't world class,has anyone agreed on that with you? Hazard is world class,if you like it or not....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
dmcdad:
Hey bruv... Even Neymar has not been compared to any of the aforementioned players (Messi-Ronaldo), so why compare Hazard to them? The thing is not about likening his play to that of the afresaid players. It was rather a case of saying he had outgrown Ronaldo and was on-par (at the time) with Messi. Thats a gross exaggeration

Whoever said these needs to spend years at the psychiatry, how can someone claim that Hazard, who hasn't been able to score more than 22 goals per season is on par with a 4-time Ballon D' or winner?? Are you sure you people arent the ones fabricating lies just to pull him down?? whoever said that beside me will receive a hot slap.

He's not even close to cr7, dem no be mates, Mou was like he had a better season than CR7 last time out ONLY, that was his opinion, he had his reasons....I think the world blew it outta proportion and it has been trending till date.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Griffon:

The notion of collective responsibility is part of what many philosophers refer to as group morality. So brah we have to make sense of collective responsibility.

Who was the best right-back in the league last season? Ivanovic!

Now please tell, how did the league's best right-back become useless only after months? Lack of protection is your answer brah.

There's a need for the midfield to come good, big need.

So the same midfielders that neglected iva must have been supportive for azpi not to get sodomised like iva. Players do lose form tragically. Iva's wont be the first and the last. Vermaelen was arsenal's best defender before but when he started faltering, wenger benched him and later shipped him out. Let's call a spade a spade, iva's form is at present at its lowest ever. Azpi is doing his job, iva was not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (20050) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.