Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10826493 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15092) (15093) (15094) (15095) (15096) (15097) (15098) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
donstan18:

James didn’t play badly yesterday.

His performance was above average, but not world class. He has set a standard and that’s why it looked like he didn’t play well yesterday even when he was nowhere near bad.

Only Sterling, Kouli and Silva did better than him yesterday.
Mendy.
Cucurella in his 25 minutes or so offered more Than James did all game. James looked most comfortable playing RCB.
He had a thoroughly average game, but that's not even the point I wanted to make.

His crosses were off target all day, he usually left Azpi exposed to 1v1s and he needlessly gave the ball away more than once that led to counters, but just by looking at stats you'd think he was exceptional.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lol emotionally scarred cheesy , Germany league na the China of football ,their products looks flashy but e no dey reliable cheesy

Perfect description grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Werner and Odoi news in one window.

On a Sunday too. Apostle Skimpledawg is working like Wike cool

Apst sir, when do we hear about Ziyech, Sarr and Barkley too?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Werner has gone.
Alhamdulilahi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
User09:

Still better than Chilwell in terms of interplay and better movements on the left flank though

You are not wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
bro was crossing like headless chicken, meanwhile cucurella came in only two of his crosses almost resulted in a goal ,James is getting too comfortable!
thats why Chelsea pushed for Hakimi last summer

James needs competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

It's like your senses stopped working since the last time your dead club won champions league. That's why you will come here and be putting rubbish when we didn't call barka.
it's quite baffling that a dumbfuvk like you is talking about sense and intelligence
Even the way you write reeks of a retard typing shit outta his disfunctional brain.

Most Chelsea fans in Nigeria are dúmb but you are the dumbest of the lot, atleast of which I know offline and on internet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Unlimited22:

Mendy.
Cucurella in his 25 minutes or so offered more Than James did all game. James looked most comfortable playing RCB.
He had a thoroughly average game, but that's not even the point I wanted to make.

His crosses were off target all day, he usually left Azpi exposed to 1v1s and he needlessly gave the ball away more than once that led to counters, but just by looking at stats you'd think he was exceptional.
Lol. Na this kind talk dey bring unnecessary agenda against players. See the way you’re setting Cucurella up.

Aside the cross he gave Sterling and the shot he was hitting to players in the name of pass, what else did he do? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thank you so much, you really try your best to make it work but I guess it's never meant to be.

Wish you the best in your new adventure.

Gracias Timothy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Blaxhex:
it's quite baffling that a dumbfuvk like you is talking about sense and intelligence
Even the way you write reeks of a retard typing shit outta his disfunctional brain.

Most Chelsea fans in Nigeria are dúmb but you are the dumbest of the lot, atleast of which I know offline and on internet cheesy
What happened to your BlaqFaze account?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
donstan18:

Remaining two German frauds.

Tuchel and Fraudvertz.

We’re getting there gradually, can’t wait.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. Na this kind talk dey bring unnecessary agenda against players. See the way you’re setting Cucurella up.

Aside the cross he gave Sterling and the shot he was hitting to players in the name of pass, what else did he do? cheesy
Setting him up for what?
If he does poorly I go drag am like tiger Gen. I am one of James biggest fans here. Hell, just yesterday I and Popizaino had an argument about James and Arnold. Doesn't mean that when he doesn't perform I will keep quiet.

Marc looked sharp, crisp passing, good positioning and decision making, put in two or three good tackles and all this in limited time.
Haba
Everyday shouldn't be for agenda

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kantebets:
thats why Chelsea pushed for Hakimi last summer

James needs competition
correct
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

another dumb take cheesy

Nahhh.. I won't engage you. I don't need brain cell depreciating banters cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Blaxhex:

yet you are their in thread doesn't that makes you dumb too,like how una dey think sef?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Blaxhex:
another dumb take cheesy

Nahhh.. I won't engage you. I don't need brain cell depreciating banters cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lol emotionally scarred cheesy , Germany league na the China of football ,their products looks flashy but e no dey reliable cheesy
A league that produced Michael Ballack, Miroslav Klose, Podolski, Schwarzenegger, Ozil, Jen Lehman, Oliver Bierhoff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
BlueMann:
Toni Amusan kiss
These women ain't joking at all, She still followed the 4 x 100m relay team to win gold now, Tf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Unlimited22:

Setting him up for what?
If he does poorly I go drag am like tiger Gen. I am one of James biggest fans here. Hell, just yesterday I and Popizaino had an argument about James and Arnold. Doesn't mean that when he doesn't perform I will keep quiet.

Marc looked sharp, crisp passing, good positioning and decision making, put in two or three good tackles and all this in limited time.
Haba
Everyday shouldn't be for agenda
Marc did well yesterday, not disputing that fact, but saying his 25 minutes performance>> James full time performance no follow atall.

That’s pure agenda.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Fofana starts for Leicester

Timo Werner will join RB Leipzig on a permanent deal! - @FabrizioRomano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kilishihunter:

These women ain't joking at all, She still followed the 4 x 100m relay team to win gold now, Tf
She's not in our relay team o

That's Rosemary Chukwuma, Grace Nwokocha, my baby girl Favour Ofili and my crush Joy Udo-Gabriel

This quartet came 4th at the world championships and I'm tipping them for a podium finish here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ibime:

Praise the Lord. Na permanent sales we want dey see, not loan
Werner should serve as lesson to fastrising players. Avoid Chelsea at all cost if you hope to make it in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ibime:

What does wanting Kuku to work have to do with asking if he is better than Perisic after 20 mins. Are you the only one who wants Kuku to work? Must he be better than Perisic before you agree he worked? I was enjoying all the trolling yesterday until you engaged your two brain cells with such a foolish question.

We would mention you with Bakayoko, Zappacosta, Morata and co to show how you have a habit of gyrating with foolishness each time after one or two weeks.
who D fvck asked u if he was better are u a retard, can't u read
BlueAngel444:
Sir Ibime I have a question don't take it personally o, u see Guehi and u see Silva, do u still say Guehi is better? U see Cucurella and u see Perisic, do u still prefer Perisic?

cheesy

I even said later that Perisic is good, but u just had to the asshole that u are and took things personal, guy get D fvck off abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Werner has gone.
This is the one transfer that favour both parties
Werner will cook at liepzig but will be useless at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

He has gone back to be with raumdeuter permanently. We are free.
leaving you strikerless and toothless. Chelsea will struggle this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by greypencils: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Unlimited22:

She's not in our relay team o

That's Rosemary Chukwuma, Grace Nwokocha, my baby girl Favour Ofili and my crush Joy Udo-Gabriel

This quartet came 4th at the world championships and I'm tipping them for a podium finish here.
Nigeria has won gold. Udo- Gabriel was dropped. Amusan was drafted in to run the first leg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
greypencils:
Nigeria has won gold. Udo- Gabriel was dropped. Amusan was drafted in to run the first leg.
That is absolutely incredible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lusid: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
andreww44 has always been foolish ,most Barca fans no get sense,check most of them profession they're either selling phone accessories with wheelbarrow or them dey sell ice cream
Meanwhile most Chelsea fans are okada riders and maruwa riders. E.g donstan18, popiziano, ibime, hensbens, bluemann, blueangel abi na bluedevil, unlimited22, amoto94
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
the formation no fluid at all ,na defensive formation be that , Chelsea should have gone pass that era
That was why we hired Sarri....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Am I the only one that doesn't want De Jong to Chelsea??

He would be the highest earner at Chelsea and he may not live up to the hype (none of that Ajax set of players that reached the semi finals has lived up to expectations at all).. What we need is a real DM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
donstan18:

James didn’t play badly yesterday.

His performance was above average, but not world class. He has set a standard and that’s why it looked like he didn’t play well yesterday even when he was nowhere near bad.

Only Sterling, Kouli and Silva did better than him yesterday.

Same James that won MOTM?? wink grin grin cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
lusid:
Meanwhile most Chelsea fans are okada riders and maruwa riders. E.g donstan18, popiziano, ibime, hensbens, bluemann, blueangel abi na bluedevil, unlimited22, amoto94
Your father is an okada rider married to an agbo seller. Idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15092) (15093) (15094) (15095) (15096) (15097) (15098) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, andrewbaba44, zeusis(m), ouzo1(m), BlueMann and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.