Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,941 members, 7,980,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11330604 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15152) (15153) (15154) (15155) (15156) (15157) (15158) ... (20055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Jesus has woken up after destroying my fpl points last week. He will suffer for this.
Why you dey blaspheme.. Jesus is alive today, 2mao and forever more.. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tuchel should be sensible and better ask leceister to take fofana on loan with obligation to buy so we can access him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
CAPdan21:

Why you dey blaspheme.. Jesus is alive today, 2mao and forever more.. grin cheesy
Why was he not alive last week? I left him to now pick toney.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
See as we dey parade 80 million ekuke havertz as striker while 40million Jesus dey bang 4 g/a in one match. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
I don't see anything wrong with Tuchel. He inherited a team that was conditioned to play 3 at the back and still managed to make top 4 with UEFA Champions league to show for it.

Tuchel was never incharge of buying players in Chelsea during the era of Abramovich but still played well with his team.

The problem of Chelsea is how to score not how to create chances followed by defense issue last season.

Once, we sought out the defense and attacks, we are good to go because right now Chelsea has the best midfielders in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
donstan18:
Anything Defender and Leicester shouldn’t be trusted.

No be the Folanke dem dey spread up and down?

Make chelsea better use sense

I don’t know what Leicester is feeling like for rejecting an huge amount from Chelsea for an average player

Chelsea should better run away ,that guy no suppose pass 35 million

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Southampton has even equalized. I don't think this leeds will escape relegation. They must go back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Which sterling and which Gabriel?

Is there another Sterling?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
See as we dey parade 80 million ekuke havertz as striker while 40million Jesus dey bang 4 g/a in one match. cry

The annoying thing about him is not even in his inability to score goals but to even assists? What kind of offensive player is that ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Why was he not alive last week? I left him to now pick toney.
U left Jesus to pick up Antonia...O ye of little faith
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Segedinho:

I am not disputing that....i am of the opinion of spending 80m 4 both sterling n Jesus rather than fofana only ....

Oh! Okay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
forgiveness:

Is there another Sterling?

Yes na... Dujon Sterling wey dey play for Chelsea, maybe na him and another Gabriel u dey talk about na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
if halaand no score inside this football rape...e no go good o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
CAPdan21:

U left Jesus to pick up Antonia...O ye of little faith
grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Tuchel should be sensible and better ask leceister to take fofana on loan with obligation to buy so we can access him.

Imagine the fraud Leicester tagged not for sale is what tuchel want holy boehly to splash 80 million on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Make chelsea better use sense

I don’t know what Leicester is feeling like for rejecting an huge amount from Chelsea for an average player

Chelsea should better run away ,that guy no suppose pass 35 million
Tuchel dey ment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Yes na... Dujon Sterling wey dey play for Chelsea, maybe na him and another Gabriel u dey talk about na

Sterling is far be better than Jesus Gabriel. I clear?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fucking mitrovic missed pen

Asshole missed a penalty and still got yellow card on top
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
popizaino:

The annoying thing about him is not even in his inability to score goals but to even assists? What kind of offensive player is that ?

Omo our season go long(inshallah season) aswear if we no add any player for that attack, havertz is already a minus in that attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
forgiveness:

Issorait
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Imagine the fraud Leicester tagged not for sale is what tuchel want holy boehly to splash 80 million on.
Tuchel just wants to waste boehly's money. I'm not saying he's not a good young defender but are there not other alternatives for cheaper than 80 million pounds we can see? We don't even have a strong attack and kovacic has gotten injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tuchel to call Boehly and tell him, "hold off on Fofana"

Lol, how Tuchel prefer this guy to Kounde eh, or is it the weight of the 90m that's making him to already flop before signing. Dude dey preflop cheesy

Right now Chalobah is sipping tea somewhere saying to himself grin no one shall take my place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin

If city win the league and this guy doesn't make PFA team of the year voted by the players, clowns and that always crying bitter midget from Portugal will be shouting injustice to city

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
shocked do you know what obligation to buy is, or u mean option to buy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kloppo:
grin
it's not about the touches but about the impact. City are winning, were Chelsea not winning till Tuchel's brain went to mess.

Pep showing he can adjust when necessary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
BlueAngel444:
shocked do you know what obligation to buy is, or u mean option to buy
grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
The positionless player don dey score o...Abi he don get position now
CC: Jodera
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
forgiveness:
I don't see anything wrong with Tuchel. He inherited a team that was conditioned to play 3 at the back and still managed to make top 4 with UEFA Champions league to show for it.

Tuchel was never incharge of buying players in Chelsea during the era of Abramovich but still played well with his team.

The problem of Chelsea is how to score not how to create chances followed by defense issue last season.

Once, we sought out the defense and attacks, we are good to go because right now Chelsea has be best midfielders in the world.
eh conditioned how? For 2 and a half seasons Chelsea played mainly 4 at the back from Sarri to Lampard who may have used 3 at the back a few times, nothing like conditioner there

Tuchel wants to spend 90m on Fofana when Gabriel Martilleni is there is waste such money on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
After KDB, is Cancelo the most important player to how Pep/ City play? I mean individual players..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
forgiveness:

yes but for Tuchel who knew inside his left sided head that he wanted a 9, should have gone for Gabriel not trying to hijack the deal, now he is using sterling as a false 9 inside of left wing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

If we talk posty65 and kantebets will be saying it's not our business and that the club should spend money anyhow. This fofana I'm seeing does not look like a 50 million player. I'm still hoping he will not just come and flop.
we need new players abeg
Only fofana alone couldn’t do it Leicester you also have to consider team structure and dynamic

If he flops at a big team I will take my L
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
BlueAngel444:
it's not about the touches but about the impact. City are winning, were Chelsea not winning till Tuchel's brain went to mess.

Pep showing he can adjust when necessary
wch kind nonsense excuse be this

Do you know that it is worse to have less than 10 touches in Pep's set up than Tuchel's.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15152) (15153) (15154) (15155) (15156) (15157) (15158) ... (20055) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, DammyOlu123(m), dostr4(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.