Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,499 members, 7,923,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11062388 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15183) (15184) (15185) (15186) (15187) (15188) (15189) ... (19777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Even Schweinstiger tire for Anthony Taylor wahala

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
anybody is better than jorginho cheesy ,his day of reckoning is coming make en no fear
this shows majority mentioning jorginho are just any where belle face analyst

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
hensben:
The guy leg even touched the ball, it wasn’t a foul to me. Chelsea strikers keep on missing sitters and it will continue to cost us. Sterling was supposed to bury his chance, same with Havertz. Havertz own was even easy to score, no need of placing that ball too much, just press the ball inside the net. Smh.

We were wasteful and thats my fear with Sterling joining.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
this shows majority mentioning jorginho are just any where belle face analyst
nope go through my comment history I never for once praised jorginho ,even when people were shouting that he is balling at the beginning of the game I kept mute cause I know the snake must reveal his through skin ,alas he cost us the first goal were en wan do you tiki taka for 18 , I still stand jorginho is a terrible player , you don't have to agressive na my opinion I stand by it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
how many assist has jorginho delivered since he joined Chelsea? how many non penalty goals has he scored okay at least what of tackling ,zero ,my man is just lucky to be a good team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gordon for 40 million...LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
nope go through my comment history I never for once praised jorginho ,even when people were shouting that he is balling at the beginning of the game I kept mute cause I know the snake must reveal his through skin ,alas he cost us the first goal were en wan do you tiki taka for 18 , I still stand jorginho is a terrible player , you don't have to agressive na my opinion I stand by it.
you know nothing about midfield play, that's why you are asking if Gordon I'd better than jorginho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
lordfalcao:
you know nothing about midfield play, that's why you are asking if Gordon I'd better than jorginho
for the Gordon situation I was joking ,my actual replacement for jorginho is de Jong ,but the boy they form pass woman anyways if you think jorginho is good no wahala ,but mark my words ,if tuchel no replace am before next season call me bastard ,then we go know why tuchel wants to bench or sell a great midfielder like jorginho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
kingBolton:
Gordon for 40 million...LMAO
both Chelsea and Everton are mad..
How can we bid such amount for him, many agents and club will take advantage of that.. I mean if you can bid 40m for gordons then you should bid more for our player"....
Everton too dey ment for rejecting such a bid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
the guy no dey see ball like that since the arrival of Nunes and Diaz. ,so it will be safe to say he wants more playing time

He is even better than them if we are to be sincere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
see rudiger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
I hope Kante's injury isn't serious. Him and Kovacic now both injured.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He is even better than them if we are to be sincere
yep ,but Liverpool like shiny new toys ,so dey are tired of their old ones not that something is wrong with it ,but dey just like that feeling of buying new stuffs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rudiger don fvck up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Discussions are expected to continue between Chelsea and Everton for Anthony Gordon. Everton value him at £50m, Chelsea see him as a right sided player and competition for James. (
@SamiMokbel81_DM)

Well-placed sources believe Gordon to Chelsea could be done in a matter of days with a potential cash + loan deal.

(
@BBCSport
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
BlueMann:
Discussions are expected to continue between Chelsea and Everton for Anthony Gordon. Everton value him at £50m, Chelsea see him as a right sided player and competition for James. (
@SamiMokbel81_DM)

Well-placed sources believe Gordon to Chelsea could be done in a matter of days with a potential cash + loan deal.

(
@BBCSport
)
omo Chelsea go sweet cheesy ,but tuchel is still running in circles our front three needs some work
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Segedinho:
see rudiger
They have turned our lion to meow in la ligo this night. See how that guy just passed him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

They have turned our lion to meow in la ligo this night. See how that guy just passed him.
let him stay there o ,he was doing strong head shebi , instead of am to calm down make new owner come then see wether them go increase his wage man was doing strong head ,now he has left ,our new owners turned out to be money spenders which I am sure they would have listened to his demand plus he was a king in Chelsea at Madrid them no send you because they get many stars
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bluelines69:
So what was the VAR check for, wasn’t foul enough or what cause if that was on a spurs player it’ll be a sure penalty
Var check was whether it was a red card offence. Since it wasn't a red card offence, then corner kick play continues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
thorrvik55:

As in what was the point of the review if they were not going to award the foul?

For a possible red card — that's the point. Aside that, the initial play(in this case corner) continues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
50m for Anthony Gordon is tuchel mad.

I will soon join the tuchel out campaign
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Even clubs dey never get win this season dey follow troll Chelsea??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
a4turitoroman:

cheesy cheesy

E be like say epl teams self wan Dey use una catch cruise ,I no go blame them ,na una bid 70 million for fufuna wey Leicester reject
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
a4turitoroman:

me myself no come understand Chelsea deals again o..

Fofana matter dey purge belle..Gordon abi Dry gin just spring com Outside from nowhere...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
they have started complaining again, just like dey did against cucurella cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
It all makes sense and e go rhyme together

Ogogoro people grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Chai. What a life

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
yep ,but Liverpool like shiny new toys ,so dey are tired of their old ones not that something is wrong with it ,but dey just like that feeling of buying new stuffs

Shey'n gbo Egbon morufu,how many new toys do we have ooo,cos etin jaabor Shey the jota that missed pre-season with injury and was in and out of injury at the tail end of last season or which?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
okay Anthony Gordon that guy for Everton ,he is not bad but we're en one play I think he will be better than jorginho ,but Everton aren't likely to sell
You just de run mouth na tap today.. Gordon for Jorginho, madness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Chelsea should buy jota from Liverpool ,at least he is EPL tested how una see am
Klopp to sell his key player to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sportsweb:
Klopp to sell his key player to you?
which key player? then why did he buy Nunes if he was a key player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sportsweb:
You just de run mouth na tap today.. Gordon for Jorginho, madness

Swears....the guy just dey yarn okoto nonsense,e be like him mix Gordons and Chelsea dry gin together

(1) (2) (3) ... (15183) (15184) (15185) (15186) (15187) (15188) (15189) ... (19777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, airmark(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.