Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10795669 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15243) (15244) (15245) (15246) (15247) (15248) (15249) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

If he can not deliver top 4 and trophies, how will he deliver money after the rituals
They should just lock him in one room with Conte if he does nonsense

our actions in the transfer market in the coming weeks will determine; whether we will be winning a trophy or not, our squad need massive upgrade and a strong depth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
donstan18:

We all saw how they wanted City to lose the league last season.

Same way they’re hyping a manger that has 1 EPL in 7/8 seasons.

Same way they added most Liverpool players to EPL team of the season.

Same way they gave Klopp EPL manager of the season, a manager that had ManU spend more time on first position than him.

Should I talk about how they excused Klopp going 5 before his first trophy or 6 years before his first EPL trophy, something they’ll never do for any manager without slander.

I thank God twice a day, 86 times a week, 9735 times a month for giving EPL Pep to stop those pathetic Liverpool Pundits from overhyping Klopp and taking over the league.

So many reason to be grateful.
2 points out of 6 points this season and they’re yet to start slandering Klopp, imagine of it was Tuchel, Pep or Conte. What a Leemmmaaooo!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Leyqute:

Quite possible.

Let’s see where they stand after 10 games.

Who do you think will be relegated?

I’m sure Soton will flirt with relegation again this season. Maybe they’ll go down this time eventually
Leeds will still flirt with relegation this season. Soton as well. I'd love to see how Fulham survive the next 5games to know how they'd do this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
zeusis:

IDK but it is free flowing, possession based and creation of chances.
Free flowing na pattern now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

If they take harvertz to that dead league he might surprise everybody and win ballon dor before 25. Is that not how messi was destroying them there and later went to score only six goals in French league? Why did abumeyang not score in ulokpa to help them beat dead frankfurt? How will only us have thiago, koulibaly and still go and add abumeyang? Are we from mls?
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Better than Abraham
without factoring in his goals in the league cup mostly against weakened non league teams

And for someone playing alongside KDB and Silva that’s above average

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kantebets:
I will never take arsenal seriously
Never

Just one loss and they come crashing down to earth
Lol. You know ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

A team fought for Laliga last season ,but your own team was fighting for top 4

You should say arsenal might leave you behind and not Barca grin
Common stop making noise. Your dead club that was in ulokpa trenches and celebrating qualifying for champions league after real Madrid players have carried and taken pictures with la ligo trophy since. I think you people are going to play friendly with man shitty next week. I will see how you will come and be making noise here after apari flogs you people like norwich.
Finished club.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. You know ball.
breeze go soon blow their nyash go open

Na small time

E go zeh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
zeusis:

IDK if tammy improved in roma cos IDW serie A but the tammy in PL, Jesus is in a class above him.
Tammy scored 15 goals without PK or world class creative midfielders or wing backs then.

Just academy boys.

I mean, we were on transfer ban then and still made top4 with the help of Tammy.

Let’s watch Jisus this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Astrid4:

our actions in the transfer market in the coming weeks will determine; whether we will be winning a trophy or not, our squad need massive upgrade and a strong depth
If tuchel does not know how to identify players he should do the same thing dead barka did to us. Watch a club known for getting good players on tv chasing a new good player and quickly run to boehly to do the rest. We cannot be fighting for top 4 every season. We are not barka.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
donstan18:

Free flowing na pattern now?
torh na wetin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
zeusis:

torh na wetin?
So free flowing na pattern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kantebets:
without factoring in his goals in the league cup mostly against weakened non league teams

And for someone playing alongside KDB and Silva that’s above average
for someone who has always been 2nd choice, thats good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
donstan18:

So free flowing na pattern?
this guy wan make me mad grin grin abeg leave me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Odegaard is a true definition of generational talent cool

You say what? grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
donstan18:

They had better run than this last season, but lost 3 straight games to 3rd class EPL teams when 3 points were needed most to secure top4.

Again I’ll say, I don’t rate Arsenal. smiley
wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
zeusis:

for someone who has always been 2nd choice, thats good
2nd choice cos he was nowhere as good as Agüero

Put Tammy as Number 2 at city am sure he will deliver similar numbers

Besides majority of those numbers were against weak relaxation/league and FA cups
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
arsenal they try sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
our club needs a dof quickly, na only Edwards day available?. abeg boehly should dig deeper, he has cash, he can tempt any goddamn dof anywhere to come immediately. i hate this coach signing power rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kantebets:
2nd choice cos he was nowhere as good as Agüero

Put Tammy as Number 2 at city am sure he will deliver similar numbers

Besides majority of those numbers were against weak relaxation/league and FA cups
how many strikers in PL history is as good as aguero? majority of tammy's numbers were against who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
zeusis:

how many strikers in PL history is as good as aguero? majority of tammy's numbers were against who?
tammy was first choice ahead of Giroud so his goals were mostly top flight/league goals

If anything Giroud and Batshuayi were the one playing cup games during their time together
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
zeusis:

Jesus isn't as bad as pep made him seem to be. He may not be world class but he is good and above average
una don come again. Jesus that made his name under pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
This rubbish Bournemouth will see Chelsea abd suddenly morph into 2002 Brazil

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

If tuchel does not know how to identify players he should do the same thing dead barka did to us. Watch a club known for getting good players on tv chasing a new good player and quickly run to boehly to do the rest. We cannot be fighting for top 4 every season. We are not barka.

So far, I will rate this window 9/10, we have gotten great players who have impact the squad immediately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kantebets:
tammy was first choice ahead of Giroud so his goals were mostly top flight/league goals

If anything Giroud and Batshuayi were the one playing cup games during their time together
even when aguero wasn't available, Jesus was still not in the XI, pep rather another player in the CF position, yet he still racked up this much goals and most of the goals were also top flight goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Astrid4:

So far, I will rate this window 9/10, we have gotten great players who have impact the squad immediately
exactly ,but some fanbois are still bitching
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
lordfalcao:
una don come again. Jesus that made his name under pep
I was actually talking about game time and being 2nd choice to a midfielder or a winger in the CF position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Forget Aubameyang and bring back Hazard, Tuchel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
exactly ,but some fanbois are still bitching

it very rare to sign a player from other leagues even other team and yet make that instant impact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
popizaino:
a part of our fanbase are still emotionally attached to hazard. Move on chief
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
popizaino:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15243) (15244) (15245) (15246) (15247) (15248) (15249) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.