Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10965755 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15250) (15251) (15252) (15253) (15254) (15255) (15256) ... (19707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2022
Drake lost some money.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Havertz10:
Anytime Nigerians support anything, I expect the opposite, from Samuel peters to Aj

It’s why I don’t watch the national teams
Which kind of foolish take is this one. So Nigerians should not support their national team and sport athletics?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2022
Godx:

Which kind of foolish take is this one. So Nigerians should not support their national team and sport athletics?

Very very foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Phethar007(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Drake lost some money.
make him sef feel wetin dortmund do most people yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Phethar007:

grin

SportyBet don swallow my Guy money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 5inchdick: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Godx:

I wonder

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2022
Brazil attacking options going into the world cup is scary. Neymar,Vinicius, Gabriel, Richarlison, Antony, Ralphina, Cunha, Rodrigo and even Coutinho. Clear favourites for me.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2022
Phethar007:
He won't miss the money. Something that is not up to what he gives plenty america olosho. But God must punish Dortmund. They must have sold that match. The club that will stop bayern from winning the league any year should be given a fine cup like world cup not that nonsense plate they usually collect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2022
Bombblacks:
Brazil attacking options going into the world cup is scary. Neymar,Vinicius, Gabriel, Richarlison, Antony, Ralphina, Cunha, Rodrigo and even Coutinho. Clear favourites for me.
They should remove rapinha, antony and coutinho. The rest are good for them. But the world cup is going to a team from Europe. Messi fans should keep deceiving themselves argentina will win it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Thomas Tuchel on improving Chelsea strikers' stats:

"Maybe we need to take Jorginho’s penalties away. For strikers, this sometimes can increase their numbers dramatically – if you give them eight, nine, ten penalties."

[via
@dailystar
]

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Bombblacks:
Their squad is complete from the Gk, defense, midfield to attack.
Allison and ederson
Militao,Thiago marquinos. etc insane Squad depth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Patriotic Nigerians wailing, I said what I said and I meant what I said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Bombblacks:
Coutinho and Rodrigo won't go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2022
a4turitoroman:
Their squad is complete from the Gk, defense, midfield to attack. Allison and ederson Militao,Thiago marquinos. etc
Their fullback options are mediocre.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Havertz10:
Pele o,European Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Amoto94:
Thomas Tuchel on improving Chelsea strikers' stats:

"Maybe we need to take Jorginho’s penalties away. For strikers, this sometimes can increase their numbers dramatically – if you give them eight, nine, ten penalties."

[via
@dailystar
]
I just hope it’s not sterling that he is planning to give the responsibility, that guy is a choker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Havertz10:
Self hating black man we hear you.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Ennyjay69:
Pele o,European Nigerian
You guys don’t know how to gauge expectations, you just jump in with blind loyalty, that’s the angle i’m looking at it from, it’s not that deep, and given that you people are like that, i know better than to invest time into anything Nigerian, I might be Nigerian by birth but I don’t share any other attribute, I can’t even remember the anthem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2022
Havertz10:
You guys don’t know how to gauge expectations, you just jump in with blind loyalty, that’s the angle i’m looking at it from, it’s not that deep, and given that you people are like that, i know better than to invest time into anything Nigerian, I might be Nigerian by birth but I don’t share any other attribute, I can’t even remember the anthem.
that's your personal problem,when Nigerians have been winning against all odds,did you come out to say this?
When aj beat klitchko,was it your expectation?
When tobi amusan set world record,did you come here to say nonsense?
Just keep hating yourself and go and gather money to travel abroad if you don't like being a Nigerian,that's your personal problem

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
airmark:

How is Kpon Kpon shoe in his team? grin

Playing for the greatest club EVER in the history of football thanks to his Chelsea form.

VVD can only wear this shirt in his dream.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Ennyjay69:
that's your personal problem,when Nigerians have been winning against all odds,did you come out to say this?
When aj beat klitchko,was it your expectation?
When tobi amusan set world record,did you come here to say nonsense?
Just keep hating yourself and go and gather money to travel abroad if you don't like being a Nigerian,that's your personal problem
free am

Everyone here is entitled to his opinion
He might even be catch cruise
Who knows?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Philip4564(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2022
Havertz10:
I just hope it’s not sterling that he is planning to give the responsibility, that guy is a choker.
if at all someone will will be given the responsibility up front its definitely going to be Havertz..Tuchel too like the guy and he sabi penalty too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Kantebets:
free am

Everyone here is entitled to his opinion
He might even be catch cruise
Who knows?
he is not catching cruise,he is always trying to form Mr Smart at every slight opportunity

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Philip4564:
if at all someone will will be given the responsibility up front its definitely going to be Havertz..Tuchel too like the guy and he sabi penalty too
If he truly likes havertz, he should allow him to move to Madrid this summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2022
Bombblacks:
it’s not how good the names look on paper. But how it will be integrated to play effectively
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Phethar007(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

He won't miss the money. Something that is not up to what he gives plenty america olosho. But God must punish Dortmund. They must have sold that match. The club that will stop bayern from winning the league any year should be given a fine cup like world cup not that nonsense plate they usually collect.
Don't think like dat o,it's not the money you lose that pains u in bet,it's the money u didn't win that does

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Phethar007(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin

SportyBet don swallow my Guy money
He dey happen,10 open bet remain 1,but we move sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

They should remove rapinha, antony and coutinho. The rest are good for them. But the world cup is going to a team from Europe. Messi fans should keep deceiving themselves argentina will win it.
Tite should remove Raphinha and Antony who are the only Natural RWs in that list and coutinho who is first choice AM when he decides to use a casemiro-fred double pivot cause of agenda
You must get your deliverance one day no matter the time it will take

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2022
Phethar007:
He dey happen,10 open bet remain 1,but we move sha grin
e go soon reach what is cashout grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Phethar007(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
zeusis:

e go soon reach what is cashout grin grin
even sportybet no go reason cashout for your side,omo life tough grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Havertz10:

Bro you are going too far with you trying to sound woke.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
monerozi5590:

Bro you are going too far with you trying to sound woke.
made me remember JAY-Z song

Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga
Rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga
Still nigga, still nigga
… O.J. like, "I'm not black, I'm O.J." ...okay

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15250) (15251) (15252) (15253) (15254) (15255) (15256) ... (19707) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, rooftops and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.