Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10839577 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15276) (15277) (15278) (15279) (15280) (15281) (15282) ... (19580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
We lost the game in the first 20 minutes, where we were clearly better and had huge chances. A lot of touches in the box but we miss the target and do not take what we deserve.

“We then stopped doing what we were doing good and it was even for 15 minutes and in those we gave two presents.

“We were clearly the better team. They do what they do. I don’t see that a set-piece and own goal [Mendy’s mistake] are due to the style. They are mistakes.

“If we give goals away like this that are totally unnecessary and when we are totally in charge we cannot win football matches.

“We tried second-half and I am disappointed we lost that half as well. They made the maximum of their half-chances and we did not.”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

I'm not arsenal and I will never be, I no dey look for free players because I no be Juve.
If u check my previous comments, I rather take depay than Auba.

My point is what's the essence of paying 30 million for aubamayeng while toney is 40 million with age by his side.

Lol no wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Android22:
When I said Kyle Walker was the most important City player, I knew what I was saying.

St maximim give am wahala ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
hensben:
KDB has been good, even before pep.

Person talk say better, u still dey talk good...... cheesy

Na primary school dem dey teach this thing for English na ; positive, comparative and superlative adjectives. I'm beginning to believe Raumdeuter when he says English is not Ur second or third language o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
hensben:
I said it here that we should go for Casemiro to replace Jorginho, we can still enjoy him for three years but some chelsea fans here said it’s not possible for him to leave Real Madrid, now he is going to Man U. Most chelsea fan here don’t how and when to sign players like Marina, they don’t even know good players, they rather have Odoi than for we to sign a player like Maxime of Newcastle. Tell me, how is Odoi and Pulisic better than maxime of Newcastle.
Im not sure we will compete with City.... Maybe the usual Top 4 Hustle!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
We lost the game in the first 20 minutes, where we were clearly better and had huge chances. A lot of touches in the box but we miss the target and do not take what we deserve.

“We then stopped doing what we were doing good and it was even for 15 minutes and in those we gave two presents.

“We were clearly the better team. They do what they do. I don’t see that a set-piece and own goal [Mendy’s mistake] are due to the style. They are mistakes.

“If we give goals away like this that are unnecessary and when we are totally in charge we cannot win football matches.

“We tried second-half and I am disappointed we lost that half as well. They made the maximum of their half-chances and we did not.”

You guys were only better for the first 20 mins of the first half and after then, it was downhill.

The pressure got the better side of the team in the second half and since you guys couldn't manage it well, it ended in shambles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Look at Bayern struggling so hard without Lewandowski.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
lordfalcao:
Whenever pep is attacking, he is using 2-3-5 kinda formation..

Cancelo and walker tucking into the mildfield and 5 player to attack
This is 1000% correct. Walker is an inverted wingback and a midfielder in this system. The issue is Saint Maxim was too quick so each time Newcastle won the ball high up Walker would be too advanced to catch up with Maxim who is equally fast. Pep had to switch to the old system in the 2nd half where walker is simply the RB and City got stability back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

St maximim give am wahala ooo
Yes I explained why in my previous post. Walker had a poor game and you can see how City goes the way he goes. That is why I said he is the most important.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

He thinks three at the back will save him plenty times. Teams that play defensive football usually have one or two very good forward that will take the small chance they get from counter attack. Look at simeone with costa and griezmann or Conte with son and Kane. We are scanty in front with no very good finisher but he wants to waste 85 million on fofana so he will do zuma rock at the back. When some in chelsea thread complain of the money spent on some players it's not because we don't want the club to spend but so they will spend wisely and on the right profiles. Sarr is going to 25m for Aston Villa. Other cheaper players are there like how livarpool does but we must panic buy.
Maybe nah normal Top4 hustle... its Painful to say this..... Tuchel cannot win the EPL Title !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
hensben:
Why won’t he sign defenders when two CB left the club. Pep spent almost 300 million pounds on defenders, remember. He is not spending foolishly, you are just saying what you don’t understand and don’t allow chelsea fan here with agenda to deceive you, they want Tuchel to play academy players and he started with four today.
. one of the CB that left the club is a young academy(Christensen) yet you dey para say Chelsea no suppose use another academy to replace am. Wetin do Chalobah to replace Christensen since you've gotten Koulibaly. Wetin you need fofana for?

Cucurella nko? When a cheaper good option would have been gotten to backup Chillwell. But no, Una need 72m to sign cucu.

Then you're crying that Una no get Midfield. No be JuJu be dat? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You guys were only better for the first 20 mins of the first half and after then, it was downhill.

The pressure got the better side of the team in the second half and since you guys couldn't manage it well, it ended in shambles.
Yeah!!!!! Sterling missed a good chance even before the 5th Minute !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jodera:
. one of the CB that left the club is a young academy(Christensen) yet you dey para say Chelsea no suppose use another academy to replace am. Wetin do Chalobah to replace Christensen since you've gotten Koulibaly. Wetin you need fofana for?

Cucurella nko? When a cheaper good option would have been gotten to backup Chillwell. But no, Una need 72m to sign cucu.

Then you're crying that Una no get Midfield. No be JuJu be dat? grin
Christensen was an integral part of the team... Stop saying what you dont know!! Christensen ( Young Academy) ? Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nick Pope playing like prime Neuer. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Yeah!!!!! Sterling missed a good chance even before the 5th Minute !
That miss and that Mendy error started our problems. We could have been on the same points with apari now. It's just painful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Goals is raining in bayernLiga grin grin
This was what Lewandowski was enjoying week In and week out. Farming in a famers league just like Messi was in Liga.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

That miss and that Mendy error started our problems. We could have been on the same points with apari now. It's just painful.
Mendy caused the whole problem!! What was that rubbish?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuffee: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Who won?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Christensen was an integral part of the team... Stop saying what you dont know!! Christensen ( Young Academy) ? Lol
Did I deny this? Did you read my discussion with hens.ben

You guys should be reading in context instead of just jumping in just to reply biko

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Capaldi:

This was what Lewandowski was enjoying week In and week out. Farming in a famers league just like Messi was in Liga.
why are you avoiding the fact that jorginho was terrible tday , you no wan answer me shebi cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Capaldi:

Dont rate anybody from that League!! I'm certain i will score 15goals in a season Playing for Bayern or Dortmund !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jodera:
Did I deny this? Did you read my discussion with hens.ben

You guys should be reading in context instead of just jumping in just to reply biko
Hmmm.. Christensen needs a Good replacement. Over !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Thomas Tuchel on needing another midfielder:

"Another midfielder? We have Jorginho, N’Golo Kante, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Conor Gallagher, Mateo Kovacic. They’re [Kante and Kovacic] injured, yes, it’s a problem. But they will come back. They’ve not disappeared.”

[via @AdamNewson]

Okay o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Mendy caused the whole problem!! What was that rubbish?
Hope you didn't just realized today that Mendy is a useless goalkeeper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bombblacks:
Look at Bayern struggling so hard without Lewandowski.
0-7
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Hmmm.. Christensen needs a Good replacement. Over !!
against other pressing issues in midfield and attack stifling you guys shebi?

Alright boss!! wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Dont rate anybody from that League!! I'm certain i will score 15goals in a season Playing for Bayern or Dortmund !!
Bro I back you to even get 20 to 25 playing for Bayern week in and week out. Lewandowski was enjoying breakfast like Messi at Barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuffee: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Person talk say better, u still dey talk good...... cheesy

Na primary dem dey teach this thing for English na ; positive, comparative and superlative adjectives. I'm beginning to believe Raumdeuter when he says English is not Ur second or third language o
whats the past participle of swim?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Capaldi:

Hope you didn't just realized today that Mendy is a useless goalkeeper.
I have been Looking at him somehow since Last season... His Football knowledge ( Ball Distribution and Clearing) is questionable

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Capaldi:

Bro I back you to even get 20 to 25 playing for Bayern week in and week out. Lewandowski was enjoying breakfast like Messi at Barca.
Lol.... Sometimes i wonder if they play without goal keepers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
One day, a separate trophy would be created for the team that finished second in Bundesliga.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
I have been Looking at him somehow since Last season... His Football knowledge ( Ball Distribution and Clearing) is questionable
Join the club

Capaldi:
Mendy displaying his uselessness as usual.

Capaldi:

Not even about Jorginho alone. I have already seen how useless all our defenders are a long time ago. I never bought into the hype and praise everybody was singing about our defenders especially Thiago Silva and Mendy.

Capaldi:
Now I understand Tuchel reluctance to move from a back 3. This past few games have made it clear. Each and every single defender we have are mad including Mendy. Without the Midfield protection they will all be exposed badly.

Capaldi:

Lmfao. So it took you guys this long to realize there was nothing special about Mendy?

Capaldi:
Let me repeat myself. There's nothing special about Mendy. He is an ordinary goalkeeper.

Capaldi:

Our best signing is Tuchel and Tuchel alone. We saw Mendy and Thiago Silva under Lampard and they made no difference to our stupid defense.

Capaldi:

I repeat there's nothing special about Mendy. He has no world class attribute or ability about him. He should be thanking Tuchel daily for dropping him in the perfect set up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15276) (15277) (15278) (15279) (15280) (15281) (15282) ... (19580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Ballzproblemm, PendragonVII, BlewMahn, Leyqute(m), forgiveness and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.