Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,417 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10830502 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15392) (15393) (15394) (15395) (15396) (15397) (15398) ... (19547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
popizaino:
Wetin Boateng show when he meet Madrid ?

Thank you for asking

There you go

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1160438-real-madrid-vs-bayern-munich-rating-the-bayern-munich-players

CB, Jerome Boateng: 9

The former Manchester City defender must be glad to be back at Bayern Munich, because on nights like this, he's really able to prove his worth.

The 23-year-old was at the heart of Bayern's defending tonight, and if it wasn't for him they probably wouldn't be celebrating right now.

Two last-ditch tackles undoubtedly saved two goals, and that says it all

Its performances like this in biggest stage against the biggest players that make Boateng a legendary defender.

Boateng the best Bayern defender on a night they faced 2 former world player of the year

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Imagine all these people are deceived and the only smart people are airmark popiziano and hensben lol

They say show me your crew and I will tell who you are
Lol. Don’t classify Airmark with those two guys abeg.

Aside your usual banter with Airmark, he means well for Chelsea. He no dey support careless players for Chelsea.

One of the rest said we should sign back rusty Hazard and build Chelsea around Fraudvertz, the other one said we should sign Coutinho, Marcelo, finished Hazard, Tevez and build the defense around a 98 years finished Brazilian Maguire.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

There has always been scrutiny of players, And we know the real ones and the fake ones. Even if they spent hours whitewashing their career after retirement. You can write epistles about the mistakes of Vidic those of us who watched him know he was one of the best in the world, but we are not saying Rio, Terry or Upson who played at the same time are equal to Vidic. Why? Because we know the wheat from the chaff

Baresi played with many defenders in his time and made some errors but there is a reason Baresi is considered great and others are not

I wonder if this will be agreed upon when discussing Jorginho

Big players rise to big occasions and not hide from it. Zidanes greatest moments are not from what he did vs Lecce or what he did vs Osasuna but we all remember his double in a world cup final, His Leverkusen goal in a CL final. We remember Ronaldo Limas double in a world cup final.
Seriously
Big games make big players
seriously, do you want to compare the scrutiny we have now to what we have back then?

It's not even close.
While some few pundits were the ones talking about players on tv back then and people taking their words as gospel, what we have now is that everyone is a pundit.
You just need cheap android phone and some free internet connection to force your half baked opinion down people's throats as hard as possible.

While tv gave voice to some people, internet gave everyone a voice.

Players like zidane etc in this social media era will just be considered as another pogba with split 50-50 decision on how great he is till he retires Unlike 80-20 we have now.
And people don't bother to scrutinize them now because those players aren't talking too much now.
The likes of Pele that was talking too much, people opened his book.

As for jorhinho, yes he will be considered a great player after he retires. His trophies and contribution to those trophies will speak for him on the long run. Again, you don't get to almost win balon d'or by being awful your entire career.
Cos Some people hate him won't change that fact. Just like people hating the likes of busquet or iniesta etc wont stop them from commanding respect.
I can name 20 players who people still consider great and they are more or less a jorhinho.

And for the last part, the problem with rising to big occasion is that some people actually work their butts off to get to that big occasion. You don't get a title shot without fighting your way up.

That's the reason you still never admit that mount is greater than KDB. Cos you and I know it's ridiculous to even think so.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

There has always been scrutiny of players, And we know the real ones and the fake ones. Even if they spent hours whitewashing their career after retirement. You can write epistles about the mistakes of Vidic those of us who watched him know he was one of the best in the world, but we are not saying Rio, Terry or Upson who played at the same time are equal to Vidic. Why? Because we know the wheat from the chaff

Baresi played with many defenders in his time and made some errors but there is a reason Baresi is considered great and others are not

I wonder if this will be agreed upon when discussing Jorginho

Big players rise to big occasions and not hide from it. Zidanes greatest moments are not from what he did vs Lecce or what he did vs Osasuna but we all remember his double in a world cup final, His Leverkusen goal in a CL final. We remember Ronaldo Limas double in a world cup final.

Big games make big players
If Lewy and Kdb are to retire today, what will you remember them for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Why are u ppl talking lyk kids..vidic might have done some mistakes but u can't compare it to VVD's own, because vvd is doing his own almost everyday..ronaldo missed some chances bt wener and harvetz are on a different level.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
airmark:

I blame Popizaino and those Barcabots that didn't expose your insecerity on Busquets, such that you would have disappeared since. The same Busquets you told me was one of the best of his generation, is the same player you have been calling Fraudsquets for days now, maligning him left and right. Tomorrow you will still call him the best DM ever. grin

There's a reason I call you Ajakaja40 and it's because you are neither here or there, you run mad like a rabid dog. grin
You're a m0ron.

Defending Busquets while arguing with a fool like you and putting him down against someone who's downgrading German DMs. Two entirely different arguments.

Plus you had to go back to 2015/2016, 7 years ago to bring out these quotes. Where's the insincerity there you shitfvck?

All the points I raised subsequently which of them is incorrect? Are you still emotional that I destroyed you back then? You need to let go of that hurt. You effeminate nigga.

My opinion of Busquets changed after seeing him extensively without Xaviesta. And the disasterclass performances I've seen since. Unlike you I pivot when I see superior evidence.

I'm not an obtuse retxrd like you who will still dwell in foolishness like you do with Benzema grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

What does this mean nitori Olorun

Salah missed a tap in means every player who missed must be applauded

Same defender, same goalkeeper, same position to score from,while Zaha scored and Hazard missed,while you didn't praise VVD for Hazard miss,it was the goalkeepers heroics,now Zaha scored from similar position, it now becomes VVD fault.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When you begin to follow Egbon Dayo anyhow then, you are bound to contradict yourself just like the who claims Thiago Silva was the cause of Koulibaly's red card.
Argument of 2015 vs 2022. Where is the contradiction?

You want me to still be defending a player that has been playing rubbish for the last 6 years?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Did not expect to see Everton and Aston Villa on this list!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Thank you for asking

There you go

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1160438-real-madrid-vs-bayern-munich-rating-the-bayern-munich-players

CB, Jerome Boateng: 9

The former Manchester City defender must be glad to be back at Bayern Munich, because on nights like this, he's really able to prove his worth.

The 23-year-old was at the heart of Bayern's defending tonight, and if it wasn't for him they probably wouldn't be celebrating right now.

Two last-ditch tackles undoubtedly saved two goals, and that says it all

Its performances like this in biggest stage against the biggest players that make Boateng a legendary defender.

Boateng the best Bayern defender on a night they faced 2 former world player of the year

I have another one where he was chasing shadows all night as if he was playing against spirits.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
A40:
Argument of 2015 vs 2022. Where is the contradiction?

You want me to still be defending a player that has been playing rubbish for the last 6 years?

But you are expected to defend Germany Salif Keita even with his performance outside Bavaria?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
PDPGuy:
yet man U can't win anything tangible,they spend millions on average players that will perform in their first three matches ,then start to flop like the rest of the team, mediocre team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jodera:
If Lewy and Kdb are to retire today, what will you remember them for?

We would remember Lewy for being the top scorer in the CL behind legends like Messi and Ronaldo
While KDB would be remembered for being the player with the most assists in the English League
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
popizaino:

Same defender, same goalkeeper, same position to score from,while Zaha scored and Hazard missed,while you didn't praise VVD for Hazard miss,it was the goalkeepers heroics,now Zaha scored from similar position, it now becomes VVD fault.

Only a foolish defender allows a striker to shoot unchallenged at his keeper without attempting to stop

I hope Chelsea defenders allow shots on their keeper regularly while they are watching
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. Don’t classify Airmark with those two guys abeg.

Aside your usual banter with Airmark, he means well for Chelsea. He no dey support careless players for Chelsea.

One of the rest said we should sign back rusty Hazard and build Chelsea around Fraudvertz, the other one said we should sign Coutinho, Marcelo, finished Hazard, Tevez and build the defense around a 98 years finished Brazilian Maguire.

Same you that said Drogba is better than El phenomenon Ronaldo because of ucl. That’s how Raumdeuter rate players too so I’m not surprise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
PDPGuy:
Yet Man U fans blame glazers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
popizaino:

I have another one where he was chasing shadows all night as if he was playing against spirits.

Alagolo boathand that is chopping bench in farmers league....Neuer gave that one a career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
A40:

My opinion of Busquets changed after seeing him extensively without Xaviesta. And the disasterclass performances I've seen since. Unlike you I pivot when I see superior evidence

So can you now agree that you were stupid for attacking my correct view on Fraudsquets, before you subsequently saw superior evidence that confirmed that I was right?

When will you summon courage and convince your mentor, Raumdeuter, not to be eternally blind to superior evidence about the spineless Fraudsquets?

Answer, Dayo can't do anything to you, he doesn't own Bayern Munich.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

On the field in a crucial CL knockout game VVD excuse was that he didnt know. What a shame!!

After we have shown how he turned his back and fled from an attacker his excuse was that he didnt know

You never played on a big pitch before so I will excuse your ignorance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
popizaino:

But you are expected to defend Germany Salif Keita even with his performance outside Bavaria?
Schweinsteiger at 31 coming off 2 seasons of injury

Vs Busquets for the same Spain and Barcelona without Xaviesta. From age 27 onwards Endless destruction

They are not the same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
popizaino:

Raumdeuter is to this thread what covid-19 is to the world.

Concerted efforts must be made to stall his satanic spread. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
CAPdan21:

Alagolo boathand that is chopping bench in farmers league....Neuer gave that one a career

No one cares what a player does after his peak. Ramos was getting benched in the same French league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
James out for tonight, due to illness.

Also hearing Havertz will be rested. Though not confirmed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Gotze has a gastric issue, Anyone following football closely knows about this

Gastric issue of how many years now. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
airmark:

So can you now agree that you were stupid for attacking my correct view on Fraudsquets, before you subsequently saw superior evidence that confirmed that I was right?

When will you summon courage and convince your mentor, Raumdeuter, not to be eternally blind to superior evidence about the spineless Fraudsquets?

Answer, Dayo can't do anything to you, he doesn't own Bayern Munich.
Have you agreed for your foolish comments on Hazard, Belotti, Benzema?

What was your evidence on Busquets then besides your normal bad belle?

If I say you're in love with Raumdeuter now you will protest violently. Wetin consign him and this argument?

Clearly you're mentally ill, if not why do you expect two grown adults from different backgrounds to always agree on everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
popizaino:

This doesnt make any sense to be honest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
airmark:

Gastric issue of how many years now. grin

A rare gastric metabolic disorder is life changing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Any attempt to Whitewash the Yt wan bissaka with strong face/hard guy look will not be allowed...He was lucky football was watched for fun then and not for agenda,trolling,banters and there was no social media in his era

Defending no be by strong face like taribo west,slide tackling like wan bissaka,get your jersey dirty and always collecting red cards

Showed up in big games grin

https://twitter.com/Transfer__HQ/status/1263911301207777281?t=BIGGDHSg0Ghw6TgO6vdd8g&s=19

See how he was embarrassed in one of the biggest games but a displaced pass got past vvd,and all agendas was set loose grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
BlueMann:
James out for tonight, due to illness.

Also hearing Havertz will be rested. Though not confirmed.

Also, Gilmour travelled with the squad.

RLC - J5 was the most likely midfield pairing, but with James now out, Gilmour may have a slim chance of playing today, if Tuchel shunts RLC out to wingback.

Depends on the formation anyways, but the point remains that there's a fair chance Gilmour features today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
A40:
Have you agreed for your foolish comments on Hazard, Belotti, Benzema?

What was your evidence on Busquets then besides your normal bad belle?

If I say you're in love with Raumdeuter now you will protest violently. Wetin consign him and this argument?

Clearly you're mentally ill, if not why do you expect two grown adults from different backgrounds to always agree on everything

If na real life I suppose flog you with USB cable for neck for those gutter words used on me while I was consistently exposing Busquets here. So you later saw superior evidence and you kept mute until the Barcabots attacked your player.

That's how you later found out that Guardiola is a fraud after abusing more intelligent people.

Catalona thunder needs to fire your balls. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

We would remember Lewy for being the top scorer in the CL behind legends like Messi and Ronaldo
While KDB would be remembered for being the player with the most assists in the English League
Lol, but this falls short of your claim that finals is what makes big players.

You didn't use highest goalscorer for Delima even though he had multiple but used world cup final goals, same as Zidane. Why you don dey carry different criteria for Kdb and Lewy? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

A rare gastric metabolic disorder is life changing

Rare ko rare ni. But a knee injury is not life changing. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15392) (15393) (15394) (15395) (15396) (15397) (15398) ... (19547) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, larride(m), Unlimited22, Omoluabi16(m), Kimbeast, raumdeuter, Caicedobets(m), Chasicolis(f), tobiboss(m), Parix7, Ellexy, MrLibrarian(m), humblesteve(m), BlueAngel444, Leyqute(m), Agadinaagwuofe, andrewbaba44, MonsieurCoder, Datakey, Debroslink, pelvicky(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.