Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10871377 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15415) (15416) (15417) (15418) (15419) (15420) (15421) ... (19622) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Useless, no tactics, no pattern, low budget Allegri, German Simeon, fraudulent mugu, plays players out of position.

Someone that can wake up and play Silva or Cucurella as a false9. Jorginho as your DM? The only place Fraudvertz dey try small, he moved him out of there.

Sold Tammy, Giroud to favor his fellow German Fraudvertz.

-0.1 version of Pep, Ole pro max, German Villas Boas, Clueless version of Alladyce, even Maguire will do well as a manager than him.

Times like this will have you wish we had Romans to sack him. Maka Chukwu, I’ll be the happiest person to see this fraud rot in jail with hard labor.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
donstan18:
Useless, no tactics, no pattern, low budget Allegri, German Simeon, fraudulent mugu, plays players out of position.

Someone that can wake up and play Silva or Cucurella as a false9. Jorginho as your DM? The only place Fraudvertz dey try small, he moved him out of there.

Havertz has no business playing anywhere else but number 9

He has no attribute to play on the wing. He can't drive with the ball and dribble on the run.

He has no attribute to play in midfield. He is too one footed and gets caught on the ball easily.

His main skill is making runs and only that no9 position fits him

Funny looking back at September 2020 when the Leprous fingers swore he had so many strings to his bow but all Chelsea fans with brain who watched him know his only top class skill is his runs

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ellexy:
Shaa so many positives from this game..I'm just in awe about Havertz's generational talent, holy boly boy's unplayable, making so many runs, disrupting opposition defenders...

I'm sure if Gordons come, both of them will cook.
LMAO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ibime:

Havertz has no business playing anywhere else but number 9

He has no attribute to play on the wing. He can't drive with the ball and dribble on the run.

He has no attribute to play in midfield. He is too one footed and gets caught on the ball easily.

His main skill is making runs and only that no9 position fits him

Funny looking back at September 2020 when the Leprous fingers swore he had so many strings to his bow but all Chelsea fans with brain who watched him know his only top class skill is his runs
This is almost my point. We all know Fraudvertz is useless, but why will Tuchel, out of all positions, play him on the wing?

I no just understand that German clown. Like, I’m damn tired!!

Playing a proven winger Sterling as CF and then playing Fraudvertz as a winger.

Pulisic as a wing back. Gallagher in a double dm position, James as a CB.

Omo! No no no no! He needs to go...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ibime:

He needs another DM beside him to not get swatted aside like a housefly
Omo those lines are goated

Another DM to play DM For a DM

WTF man grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:
I just say make I update una

Not surprised grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ibime:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ixyi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
User09:

The highlighted says it all

Forgive who you want, I'll forgive who I want

Let us all forgive according to the agenda we want to pursue

Will you still forgive Jorginho¿?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ibime:

Leprous fingers now begging for community DM.

After swearing Jogginghoe is not the reason Chelsea parks bus, and swearing he plays best in a 4-3-3, this one is now begging for DM to help his DM play DM

Anywhere you see Leprous mentality, run. Plenty grammar with no good football instinct.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
timbros:

Name the starting XI he should have used.
You fit name am yourself, all I know is that those players who have been playing nonsense shouldn't have started. That's the fact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DrinkWater10: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Why were Chelsea fans singing "Bruno Bruno " chants during the game?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sniper04:

You fit name am yourself, all I know is that those players who have been playing nonsense shouldn't have started. That's the fact

grin grin grin did you see our bench?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
ixyi:

Will you still forgive Jorginho¿?

" Embarrassed himself by dropping to the floor clutching at his face when the ball was flicked to him"

Does the above sound like an objective commentary. Obvious this is a commentary by someone with an axe to grind

I'm not one to play biased or pursue an agenda when the overall team success is what I want
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
# TuchelOUT

# MendyOUT

# JorginhoOUT

# HavertzOUT

#MountOUT

# AllchelseascoutsOUT

#BoehlyStopWastingYourMoney

# SacktheFrauds

# KilltheBasterds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ibime:

Leprous fingers now begging for community DM.

After swearing Jogginghoe is not the reason Chelsea parks bus, and swearing he plays best in a 4-3-3, this one is now begging for DM to help his DM play DM

Anywhere you see Leprous mentality, run. Plenty grammar with no good football instinct.
How did i miss this post? Jorginho needs another DM to play DM? grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ibime:

Sounds like when Yung Ill said, “Rex gon' need a bodyguard for his bodyguard cos' his bodyguard cannot protect him “

grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wetin be this na?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Obere4u:

Why not give Chukwuemeka a chance, or bring in Ampadu, push Kova forward. Gilmore is there too.
We are already losing so he needs to throw in some big decision. But no, he's bringing in a defender.

Or he thinks Sterling will dribble his way to goal.

Dnt mind him..na because roman no dey to sack am..boehly for beg roman for advice.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
# TuchelOUT

# MendyOUT

# JorginhoOUT

# HavertzOUT

#MountOUT

# AllchelseascoutsOUT

#BoehlyStopWastingYourMoney

# SacktheFrauds

# KilltheBasterds

You are beginning to sound like a programmed beep. Same lines, same arrangement..

If you don't have anything else to do, focus on future match predictions. You already have a rugged forté there.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
donstan18:

93.932% of Chelsea fans no normal.

Tuchel was a nobody before Chelsea, made it clear to them but they were arguing.

Eyes Don dey clear.

UCL tax!! E go soon expire and everybody eyes to open.

A nobody who finished second in UEFA champions league? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Wetin be this na?
The Director of the Department of Homeland Skurity

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ixyi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
User09:

" Embarrassed himself by dropping to the floor clutching at his face when the ball was flicked to him"

Does the above sound like an objective commentary. Obvious this is a commentary by someone with an axe to grind

I'm not one to play biased or pursue an agenda when the overall team success is what I want

No wonder. Clearly, you weren't paying close attention to the game after all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lana1:
grin grin grin

Overraw best in the world

Of course, they remain the best in the world as long as they are the current champion of FIFA world club cup.

Losing a match doesn't change anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
rooftops:
Boehly should just do one last clean up. Sack this man please.

Now can you sack a champions league winning coach when mancity is yet to sack a local coach like guardiola?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
hensben:
Who are the players to start? Pulisic? Gallagher? Broja? Zyech? Tell me who be the player wey good to start with.
And they asked u to do point and kill,u go select defenders,even use ur mouth talk say u don't want ST/MD..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lana1:
grin grin grin

Overraw best in the world

And these two won it. What is your club? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
kingBolton:
And someone needs to tell CSO to calm the Bleep down, all this jumping out of position is not needed. Football no be by Gra Gra.

CSO or amotekun?

Please be specific

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
hensben:
You never ready. Una don Dey use style turn chelsea to mid table club with all these academy players. Get me Aubameyang to replace Havertz and then sign either Tielemans or de jong to replace Mount and then we are good to go with 4 at the back.
I don't TT can ever bench those TWO..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
The most worrying sign is how we've actually become a team of weaklings.

Literally and figuratively.

We get outworked by a lot of teams. Lose second balls. Look like half our guys are half-fit most of the time. Can't press for long. Don't play for the team.
Now we've added a tiresome inability to defend against set plays.

On the mentality side, body language and all is telling. Whenever we go a goal down we never look capable of recovery.

Early days, but this is giving 2017/18, or worse, 2015/16 vibes tbh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Form a big circle....
grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
How are we going to survive with spineless Jorginho + stiff Mendy + wasteful attackers?

When I asked for Havertz to be loaned out so that space woukd be available for better attackers nobody even supported the call. Boy already looking like he can't survive the Epl and tired of the pressure to deliver. How many matches now, no goal, no assist?

Though Sterling scored he still messed some chances up and it seems Pulisic's mind is out of Chelsea and not ready to play strange positions again. He should be allowed to move on and get Zaha or try Maximin.

Tired mehn.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lana1:
Form a big circle....
grin grin
...like your mother's cooking pot. grin

This is so funny.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15415) (15416) (15417) (15418) (15419) (15420) (15421) ... (19622) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.