Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10824448 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
nateevs:

One would think so. However, I am in siddon look mode. Because unfortunately, the calibre of the striker the team requires (one capable of displacing Diego) is probably not available in January.

That said, without starting up another round of arguments, I wuold rather see us being linked with midfielders FIRST before attackers.

@Lacer.

Do you know the terms of Pasalic's loan move? Is it a year?

I quite like the look of Yann Mvila. He has been a lighthouse of sorts in the sea of sewage on Wearside.

I also really really really like Wijnaldum as a central midfielder\B2B\10. I really like that dude
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nihilist:

I quite like the look of Yann Mvila. He has been a lighthouse of sorts in the sea of sewage on Wearside.

I also really really really like Wijnaldum as a central midfielder\B2B\10. I really like that dude

I was surprised at that move to be honest. Yann Mvila to Sunderland?
That's a fella who knows what to do with a football and can run with the ball at the same time.
Right now, Chelsea requires TWO players (Ramires and Mikel) to accomplish that same task.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
nateevs:

To be fair there are not many strikers. My earlier post was actually ONLY in reply to the Nihilist's one. This hardly reflects my position on what should happen regarding the striking department.

If you are asking me what we should do. I say keep Diego, get a cab to pick up Falcao and move Remy to No 2 striker. Then make Traore No 3 and let's see what he can do. Bring Bamford back from loan and encourage him with a few minutes. You cannot expect the best from Remy when all the times he should have been playing, JM was trying to revive Falcao's dead career. So let's see what Remy can do.

With midfield, this is where I will spend a few quid in the market. I will stick with my recommendations in the Summer. I would have sold Ramires for £20m, Mikel for £10m and Oscar for . . I don't know . . £25m? and I would have spent the money + added cash on Koke and Witsel and Mcarthy . Now this is what I still wish to do in terms of in-comings, except we cannot ever get that much money for those out-going fellas again. So I do not know if that factor influences my decisions.

I will keep Pasalic, RLC and Baker in midfield as junior players and give them minutes when we can. This settles for a midfield of Koke, Witsel, Matic, Mcarthy, Fabregas, Pasalic, RLC, Baker and we are covered. Everyone else stays. I consider Hazard, Pedro and Willian a part of the forward line.

I will re-tune the tactical set-up and move the ball through midfield with particular focus of transforming the team to a pass-oriented team rather than one that runs with the ball for too long. Our defensive cover in midfield is solid and fullbacks can still be Azpi and Rahman (deputised by Ake). And I believe we can still be very formidable.

I don't believe I have weakend the team in any area. Instead, I have strengthen and also provided for longevity.

But then again, I am not a manger. This is just my view and very much open to criticism.

I'm a big fan of your general thought process, and even though I tend to disagree with your recent opinions, It is still patently obvious that your statements are the logical conclusions of a rational approach to the whatever the subject matter is.

That being said, it's pretty obvious that the issue of youth will crop up again, and I will disagree with you...again grin

My main sticking point has always been your seeming preference to play youth for youth's sake. Bringing back Bamford and playing Traore more represents a shot in the dark, an uninformed gamble, an equivalent of turning up and hoping for a slice of goodluck.

I say this because one would expect that the basis of fast tracking a youth into the first team should be a recent history of performing to an acceptable level at a comparative level of competition...under a comparative amount of pressure. Neither of those boys actually have that. And quite honestly, there is nothing to suggest(at least to me)that they will ever be good enough

I also note that with your proposed acquisitions in midfield will push the likes of RLC and Pasalic further down the pecking order. Is this an indication that you are actually (maybe unconsciously) willing to eschew youth integration in the part of the pitch you believe needs the most reinforcement? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
ollah1:
Chelsea shouldn't waste their funds. They should just make Pedro their 9 and watch how the goals will be flowing in.

Lol grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
nateevs:

I was surprised at that move to be honest. Yann Mvila to Sunderland?
That's a fella who knows what to do with a football and can run with the ball at the same time.
Right now, Chelsea requires TWO players (Ramires and Mikel) to accomplish that same task.

Attitude problems will sometimes do that to your career.

Dude was once feted as the next big thing and reportedly courted by some of the bigger names in Europe only 2 years ago.

Now he's the lynchpin of a truly dire side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nihilist:

I'm a big fan of your general thought process, and even though I tend to disagree with your recent opinions, It is still patently obvious that your statements are the logical conclusions of a rational approach to the whatever the subject matter is.

That being said, it's pretty obvious that the issue of youth will crop up again, and I will disagree with you...again grin

My main sticking point has always been your seeming preference to play youth for youth's sake. Bringing back Bamford and playing Traore more represents a shot in the dark, an uninformed gamble, an equivalent of turning up and hoping for a slice of goodluck.

I say this because one would expect that the basis of fast tracking a youth into the first team should be a recent history of performing to an acceptable level at a comparative level of competition...under a comparative amount of pressure. Neither of those boys actually have that. And quite honestly, there is nothing to suggest(at least to me)that they will ever be good enough

I also note that with your proposed acquisitions in midfield will push the likes of RLC and Pasalic further down the pecking order. Is this an indication that you are actually (maybe unconsciously) willing to eschew youth integration in the part of the pitch you believe needs the most reinforcement? cheesy

I expected you to disagree with me regarding Traore and Bamford grin grin

On the topic of Midfield. . . I don't know if you have noticed, when it comes to midfield, I have never asked for a youth player to take the lead role. Instead I have consistently called for a measured and cautious approach to integration. And that's because I recognise that in midfield, mistakes will easily be punished. This is why I (and not unconciously) have the boys down the pecking order.

Where my suggestions may resemble asking for youth taking the lead role in midfield, is when it comes to the topic of Ramires and Mikel. And my personal opinion of these two is that they offer no form of strenghtening and are infact, as at today, stumbling blocks in the development of possibly (who knows?) future great players.

The other part, is in instance where we have a dead rubber game in the CL (last season to be exact) and JM goes on and plays a full strength team. This is when you hear me screaming again.

So I am not mad. I wouldn't ask not to buy Koke and play Pasalic instead. What I would not have is attempting to play Ramires as No 10 (when Koke is injured) instead of Pasalic.

And the same applies in attack. I won't have Falcao in the team trying to revive his career and eraning £5m while at it when I could play Traore/Bamford instead. So as with midfield, I would not say no to Lewandowski, Diego, Remy, Bamford attack in that order; what I wouldn't have is Falcao featuring on that list, blocking the chances of a possible Crespo2015 in Bamford, earning £5m while at it and then phocking off into the distance after it all.

So I believe that my thoughts about youth integration are quite logical and not playing youth for the sake of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chelseafan1:

No vex for d other day wey I talk harshly to u, blame it on frustration, na too much losses for my team cause am. cheesycheesycheesy

GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER... wink

You are inducted into the honourable Barcelona fan club.. cheesy cheesy

cc Barackohandso, Dmcdad, AbuMikey n co... wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
At this point I agree with most of nateevs points

And I think it would be lead to sustainable growth. 5 youths on the team bench who rotates in gradually wont all be succesful but the 1 or 2 who become full team and squad members have saved you a lot of money in the future
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
dmcdad:
Ask airmak wetin? You no even know me sef. You think say I dey lobby ni? All that one na wash na. You no even code sef.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Guy calm down, your guy no fit f**k up. If i hear say Edo guy lobby.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Maybe you need to ask about me outside sports to know better.wink

Correct guy... wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Instead of chicha get me lacazette, charlie austin, aubameyang, eder or that boy matej jelic. For midfield i need a soldier like nainggolan, pogba or koke. John stones should just come and help me fortify the defence that has been caught napping in every match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
coded01:

You are highly welcome @chelseasfan1. We couldn't be happier having you around.

There is no iota of doubt you will enjoy your stay with us. There are a lot of mouth-watering prospects. You are guaranteed victory almost always. You are almost guaranteed of winning trophy / trophies in a season. You are almost guaranteed of having the best players out there. Also, you have the luxury of witnessing (on TV) the G.O.A.T play week-in week-out. What more can a footy fan ask for?

And... No mind us if we complain every now and then about this or that. Them don spoil us with trophies. Although some of us endured the worst period (in terms of trophies) in the club's history (1998-2003). But we were made to laugh thereafter, and we have been laughing ever since.

Welcome Bruv.

Més cue un Club!
Força Barça!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
nateevs:

On the topic of Midfield. . . I don't know if you have noticed, when it comes to midfield, I have never asked for a youth player to take the lead role.

Hmm. I remember those days of Josh McEcran. You felt he was the next big thing. Where is he now sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
dmcdad:

There is no iota of doubt you will enjoy your stay with us. There are a lot of mouth-watering prospects. You are guaranteed victory almost always. You are almost guaranteed of winning trophy / trophies in a season. You are almost guaranteed of having the best players out there. Also, you have the luxury of witnessing (on TV) the G.O.A.T play week-in week-out. What more can a footy fan ask for?

And... No mind us if we complain every now and then about this or that. Them don spoil us with trophies. Although some of us endured the worst period (in terms of trophies) in the club's history (1998-2003). But we were made to laugh thereafter, and we have been laughing ever since.

Welcome Bruv.

Més cue un Club!
Força Barça!

I like this part...Giving some people hope... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
nateevs:

I expected you to disagree with me regarding Traore and Bamford grin grin

On the topic of Midfield. . . I don't know if you have noticed, when it comes to midfield, I have never asked for a youth player to take the lead role. Instead I have consistently called for a measured and cautious approach to integration. And that's because I recognise that in midfield, mistakes will easily be punished. This is why I (and not unconciously) have the boys down the pecking order.

Where my suggestions may resemble asking for youth taking the lead role in midfield, is when it comes to the topic of Ramires and Mikel. And my personal opinion of these two is that they offer no form of strenghtening and are infact, as at today, stumbling blocks in the development of possibly (who knows?) future great players.

The other part, is in instance where we have a dead rubber game in the CL (last season to be exact) and JM goes on and plays a full strength team. This is when you hear me screaming again.

So I am not mad. I wouldn't ask not to buy Koke and play Pasalic instead. What I would not have is attempting to play Ramires as No 10 (when Koke is injured) instead of Pasalic.

And the same applies in attack. I won't have Falcao in the team trying to revive his career and eraning £5m while at it when I could play Traore/Bamford instead. So as with midfield, I would not say no to Lewandowski, Diego, Remy, Bamford attack in that order; what I wouldn't have is Falcao featuring on that list, blocking the chances of a possible Crespo2015 in Bamford, earning £5m while at it and then phocking off into the distance after it all.

So I believe that my thoughts about youth integration are quite logical and not playing youth for the sake of it.

Again very logical rebuttal, with just one comma...Is Bamford the Crespo of 2015?

It's one thing to angry at Falco if he was blocking the obvious tested and certified talent of Lukaku who had gone out on loan in the EPL and impressed.

Its another thing to be angry at Falcao blocking the chance of an untested entity who we want to be good, but lack evidence to justify our continued goodwill.

Quite simply, for us to to start dubbing or even insinuating that Bamford is Crespo reborn, he should have done some very Crespo-like things at EPL Level...which unfortunately for him, he hasn't.

And therein lies the premise of my argument. Zouma's shot at the first team was justifiable by his completion of 3 full seasons in ligue 1 before he turned 20. Hazard was 21 when he joined our starting 11....His inclusion in the first team was justifiable.
Bamford is older than those two were when they entered our first team. He cannot start at Palace. Should we be trying to give him piecemeal minutes and hope for the best, when its so obvious what kind of youngsters we need?

It'ss not about youth integration. It's about the right youth integration sir Nateevs. And that's all I keep saying...we don't have the right youth!

I'll stop now before this gets tooo boring for everyone else
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
coded01:

I like this part...Giving some people hope... cheesy
Na you know where your mind dey go oooooo. I no refer to anybody or any group of persons ooooo.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
coded01:

dmcdad:

Welcome Bruv.

Més cue un Club!
Força Barça!

@ Chelseafan1 you see as my comrades welcome you so? No shaking then

Welcome aboard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
barackohandso:

@ Chelseafan1 you see as my comrades welcome you so? No shaking then

Welcome aboard cheesy

coded01:

dmcdad:

Welcome Bruv.

Més cue un Club!
Força Barça!

Lol....**mounts podium with face beaming with smiles** I'm honoured....Thanks thanks thanks, nagode sosei, danke, ese gan.....Long live Chelsea fc cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue wink wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lol....**mounts podium with face beaming with smiles** I'm honoured....Thanks thanks thanks, nagode sosei, danke, ese gan.....Long live Chelsea fc cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue wink wink
Lmao. grin grin grin

You no well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
You barca fans and your new born baby should go to your thread

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Una need am jare cause like this wey una dey, na die!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mourinholic:
You barca fans and your new born baby should go to your thread
Haba! Na so you dey jealous reach?

If you like stay here dey hate on am. Him get sure trophy next month ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nihilist:

Again very logical rebuttal, with just one comma...Is Bamford the Crespo of 2015?

It's one thing to angry at Falco if he was blocking the obvious tested and certified talent of Lukaku who had gone out on loan in the EPL and impressed.

Its another thing to be angry at Falcao blocking the chance of an untested entity who we want to be good, but lack evidence to justify our continued goodwill.

Quite simply, for us to to start dubbing or even insinuating that Bamford is Crespo reborn, he should have done some very Crespo-like things at EPL Level...which unfortunately for him, he hasn't.

And therein lies the premise of my argument. Zouma's shot at the first team was justifiable by his completion of 3 full seasons in ligue 1 before he turned 20. Hazard was 21 when he joined our starting 11....His inclusion in the first team was justifiable.
Bamford is older than those two were when they entered our first team. He cannot start at Palace. Should we be trying to give him piecemeal minutes and hope for the best, when its so obvious what kind of youngsters we need?

It'ss not about youth integration. It's about the right youth integration sir Nateevs. And that's all I keep saying...we don't have the right youth!

I'll stop now before this gets tooo boring for everyone else

Perhaps I should put it this way, it doesn't matter who it is. It doesn't have to be Bamford. It could be Ogedengbe for all I care. It's the same principle.

And sorry Nihilist, the likes of Lukaku and Zouma don't fall under this category. I mean I don't really care how many seasons Zouma has played in some league somewhere, he was bought for phocking £12m. To put things in perspective, that's more expensive than each of Cahill and Ivanovic cost, even when you factor in inflation over the years. So no mate, if he was not going straight into the team, someone needs to be fired.

The same applies to Lukaku. Someone will need to be buried alive if Lukaku cost Chelsea up to £17m (including add-ons) and wasn't walking into the team or at the very least, knocking on the door. Again, to put things in perspective, that's more expensive than it cost to get Anelka, more expensive than Malouda, more expensive than Robben and only £5m cheaper than what it cost to get Juan Mata. I am really sorry to disappoint but this is nothing near youth integration.

We don't have the right youth? It will be interesting to know who does.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
nateevs:

@Lacer.

Do you know the terms of Pasalic's loan move? Is it a year?

Yeah, it's a season-long loan deal.

I'm glad he's faring fine in a tough league as the Ligue 1, not to mention that he's also tasting Europa league football.

Most importantly, it's a good thing that the lad sees the loan move as a platform to higher heights. This suggests that he has the right attitude approaching chances with us.

Like I'll say, if we are to start giving youth integration a shot, it should start with ninjas like Pasalic and Christensen - ninjas who are geniunely getting tested in decent leagues. Not RLC wey dey drive around London, dey form don gordon, and hoping to break into the first team.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
nateevs:

Perhaps I should put it this way, it doesn't matter who it is. It doesn't have to be Bamford. It could be Ogedengbe for all I care. It's the same principle.

And sorry Nihilist, the likes of Lukaku and Zouma don't fall under this category. I mean I don't really care how many seasons Zouma has played in some league somewhere, he was bought for phocking £12m. To put things in perspective, that's more expensive than each of Cahill and Ivanovic cost, even when you factor in inflation over the years. So no mate, if he was not going straight into the team, someone needs to be fired.

The same applies to Lukaku. Someone will need to be buried alive if Lukaku cost Chelsea up to £17m (including add-ons) and wasn't walking into the team or at the very least, knocking on the door. Again, to put things in perspective, that's more expensive than it cost to get Anelka, more expensive than Malouda, more expensive than Robben and only £5m cheaper than what it cost to get Juan Mata. I am really sorry to disappoint but this is nothing near youth integration.

We don't have the right youth? It will be interesting to know who does.

But Lukaku and Zouma are perfect examples of the kind of youth we need!

Each of them had been playing full seasons at the top leagues of their countries year in, year out since they were 16. They were able to gain the necessary experience to be considered genuine prospects for the Chelsea first team. Those are the kind of youths that we can commit to training and integrating because they are already at advanced stages in their football education.

Lukaku had played over 200 senior professional matches before he turned 21. Zouma had played 73 senior games for St Etienne by the time he was 19.

There is simply NO WAY any of our academy products will get these kind of game time and exposure unless they are prodigies.10 minutes here and 20 minutes there wont give you the develpment time you need to break into the first team.That's why they have to be tested on loan at a high level.

If Bamford at 22 is still looking for piecemeal minutes for 'youth integration', when Lukaku was already playing first team football for Belgium national team at 17, and was Westbrom's best player at 19, and Everton's best player by 20...then logic tells us that Bamford is not the type of youth we're looking for.

At least Ake and Christensen have wormed their ways into the first teams of Watford and Gladbach. If they perform well there and again on subsequent loans, then they at least have a case.

You can't just go from academy to the first team at Chelsea or any other big club unless you're a prodigy. If your talent is not immediatly obvious, theres far too much at stake for the manager to spend time trying to uncover it

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
bykebyke:
Lmao. grin grin grin

You no well.
Hahahahha. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
I would add that Mourinho's management of our youth players must be the worst among all other managers we have had.

Case study: Lukaku. I read someone talking about players been ready to commit to training and all, I follow Lukaku on Twitter, the kind of motivation he had to play for us was so high, but what happened mou brought an aging Eto'o to push back his development, I think that was the most demoralising thing could have ever done to the boy. Even me wey dey house was like FFS etoo, not even with all the stuff he had said about Chelsea earlier. Mourinho alienated Lukaku from Chelsea bit by bit till the boy didn't care about following in his mentors footsteps(Drogba) again.

Bertrand (if I add PvA, you lots would judge him with Sunderland ) : It's a normal story waiting and bidding for your time because a legend in your position is still at the club, but it's another when one manager puts enough faith in you to give you a debut in a UCL final and with the legend gone, another deems it fit to play a RB in your position or even go ahead to get a 29 year old washed up LB to fill your space on the bench.

Those are just 2,these examples are shining lights for those boys in the academy and those on loans, these players were supposed to be the sign that if you go on loan and play well, you have a chance at the club, but alas even the best of them weren't given the chance, what is left, a bunch of demotivated players,ready to continue extending their contracts and enjoying their loans spells.

Players like Josh, chalobah, piazon have already been lost to that demotivated and demoralised pit, hoping kalas(better that Djilobodji), baker(better than mikel), RLC (someone called him don Gordon, lol what is he supposed to do, imagine having a good performance, then the manager ships you off at half time because he ain't got balls), bamford(who started training earlier than most of our players this season,-(was on Twitter and Instagram)... Don't fall into that pit too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hariorh: 12:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Imagine if KDB had not been sold....

cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:51am On Nov 12, 2015
hariorh:
Imagine if KDB had not been sold....

cry
eermm, what could he have done if he was still @chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:53am On Nov 12, 2015
If KDB and Lukaku(who were bought with money) didn't make it....Our youths better think of their future
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Una don understand!!
Mourinholic:
If KDB and Lukaku(who were bought with money) didn't make it....Our youths better think of their future
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Mourinholic:
This new coach will support Chelsea's youth football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Lest we forget!!!
#cfc

the pics tho, sad cry
they all look like they have serious issues botherin' their minds...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m), AirBay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.