Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,518 members, 7,892,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10893513 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) ... (19669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 2:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Bimffo:

ATM I still prefer him to Costa.
If Chelsea signs Higuain, he won't give us 20goals in a season even if he spends 10yrs, Costa not getting goals is not an isolated case, it's only a reflection of the whole team, only few strikers can excel here, surely, Higuain ain't part.

If we buy Higuain, he'll be back in the transfer market before he even settles in

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Dhellake:
If Chelsea signs Higuain, he won't give us 20goals in a season even if he spends 10yrs, Costa not getting goals is not an isolated case, it's only a reflection of the whole team, only few strikers can excel here, surely, Higuain ain't part.

If we buy Higuain, he'll be back in the transfer market before he even settles in

Costa has only scored more than 10 goals in a season twice in his entire career.

I personally suspect that the final treatment for his dodgy hamstring required a trade off in explosiveness that has cost him a few seconds when trying to peel away from his marker in the crowded central areas...

Maybe that's why he keeps drifting wide where there is more space to exploit. And he is finding that space there, he just doesn't have the technical skills to exploit it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2015
Skysports: due to the injury of thibaut cortouis and the lack of form of begovic
Chelsea are considering the swoop of SA goalkeeper analuko kotongo

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Skysports: due to the injury of thibaut cortouis and the lack of form of begovic
Nonso wetin happen na?cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Nihilist:

Costa has only scored more than 10 goals in a season twice in his entire career.

I personally suspect that the final treatment for his dodgy hamstring required a trade off in explosiveness that has cost him a few seconds when trying to peel away from his marker in the crowded central areas...

Maybe that's why he keeps drifting wide where there is more space to exploit. And he is finding that space there, he just doesn't have the technical skills to exploit it.
You will agree those were the only 2 seasons he has played as a Center Forward

Every other thing you wrote, I do agree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
dmcdad:
Nonso wetin happen na?cheesycheesycheesy
I dey give dem shepkes transfer news na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
I dey give dem shepkes transfer news na cheesy
E no good ooooooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by follypimpi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin grin Chelsea's form grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Courtois has returned to training. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bimffo:

This news sweet my belle ehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chestar5:

1. Ronaldo
2. Neymar
3. Rooney grin
4. Modric
5. Sanchez
6. Ibra
7. My super sense tells me its kane not bale
8. James
Ronaldo
Neymar
Rooney
modric

Alexis

Ibro

Harry Kane

Totti..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Francesco Totti total 90...
I can bet that picture 8 is 99% Totti..one of my favorite
.the captain band on his left hand is visible and he's known for Suckin his thumb when he scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Odunharry:
Ronaldo
Neymar
Rooney
modric

Alexis

Ibro

Harry Kane

Totti..

James rodriguez also suck his fingers but totti i dont know about him..
Its bein long i watched him play to remember
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bimffo:

come to think of it, wetin courtois go do

Those players have alredi made up deir minds to b losin every game as it seems to bangry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by futurewise11(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
BABE3:

what cash flow ke? I'm paying all the debts back now.

each time.i went to the uk, he'd tell me he's on leave so no work for him for that week.

I've actually never been to his workplace, or his apartment, just hotels. And that hotel bill.its my noney we use to pay while I was there.

The reason he gave for staying in hotels is because he said they're cheaper than real apartments.
He said his bosses believe hotels are more economical.

He recently just moved to his dad's place when he got in trouble with the authorities recently. He had to do community service at Birmingham.

Fùck, who knows if that was even a lie.

Babe nawa for you sef,you go still pay hotel money wey person go st**** you.

No worry,Buhari go hear this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chestar5:

James rodriguez also suck his fingers but totti i dont know about him..
Its bein long i watched him play to remember
I see one of my favorite, Totti
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
A great weekend of footie ahead

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 20, 2015
Please what difference is Courtois gonna make?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Even wen he was in goal for u guys sef, Crystal Palace made Che 1 - 2 Cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:07am On Nov 20, 2015
Dhelake:

This news sweet my belle ehn
E sweet pass my belle sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:39am On Nov 20, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Please what difference is Courtois gonna make?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Even wen he was in goal for u guys sef, Crystal Palace made Che 1 - 2 Cry

He would score... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2015
coded01:

He would score... grin grin
Own goal you mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2015
Stats compiled by fantasy football game www.oulala.com have revealed the top 10 EPL strikers with the lowest shot accuracy, of all forwards that have attempted 10 or more shots this season.

With a lowly 21% accuracy from 20 shots, Pedro has the unwanted title of ranking number one in terms of strikers with the poorest shots on target.

How this ninja fell into anonymity after an initial gra-gra to the season still amazes me.

Meanwhile, seems like those Stones rumors are back again.

Courtois back in training? That is great news cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Where my Nairabet pals?

Madrid 2 Barca 3 fixed! Ronaldo and Messi to score!
Citeh 0 Liverpool 2

Thank me later!
#FeelingLikeOctopusPaul grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Where my Nairabet pals?

Madrid 2 Barca 3 fixed! Ronaldo and Messi to score!

Citeh 0 Liverpool 2

Thank me later!

#FeelingLikeOctopusPaul grin grin

A game's outcome can be fixed, hardly the scoreline my friend.

Madrid look more ready to me. Benitez quite have a track record of showing up on those big games and this could be one of them.

On the other hand, Ronaldo has found the net 15 times against Barca (11 in the last 12 games against the Catalan side), and with the tough tackling Mascherano out of the contest, you can always expect CR7 to hit the onion bag.

Liverpool to beat City? I don't see that happening this weekend. Klopp and his boys still have a lot of works to do, they're not yet there and a possible upset against Citeh on Saturday is not on the card.

Bet wisely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2015
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2015
I'm just glad that the EPL has returned...along with my sanity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2015
Nihilist:
I'm just glad that the EPL has returned...along with my sanity

You can say that again.

From the international break to an international scandal, it's been a crazy week.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2015
Griffon:
Stats compiled by fantasy football game www.oulala.com have revealed the top 10 EPL strikers with the lowest shot accuracy, of all forwards that have attempted 10 or more shots this season.

With a lowly 21% accuracy from 20 shots, Pedro has the unwanted title of ranking number one in terms of strikers with the poorest shots on target.

How this ninja fell into anonymity after an initial gra-gra to the season still amazes me.

Meanwhile, seems like those Stones rumors are back again.

Courtois back in training? That is great news cool
Probably too soon to call,
But it looks utd dodge a bullet with that pedro transfer cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Probably too soon to call,
But it looks utd dodge a bullet with that pedro transfer cheesy.

It's very easy for a player to settle in his new found club when there are no crisis to deal with.

I believe the situation we're in is taking its toll on Pedro.

Players' mental strength varies. Not every ninja would give you his 100% in a time like this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2015
Griffon:

It's very easy for a player to settle in his new found club when there are no crisis to deal with.

I believe the situation we're in is taking its toll on Pedro.

Players' mental strength varies. Not every ninja would give you his 100% in a time like this.
so with no solutions to these problems readily available, chelsea will continue on a poor run....

Disaster nla l'e l'eyi o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2015
I'm looking forward to this weekend's party. Aso ebi is #5k/yard - for those who are interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) ... (19669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RevFrEbuka(m), DynamoDeGreat, andrewbaba44, akwesenana and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.