Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10799819 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15830) (15831) (15832) (15833) (15834) (15835) (15836) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Iwobiiiiiiii

What a goal!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Only the second goal was his fault, partially, as one could argue he didn't want Hendo to get deleted leaving him free to aim at the post...

All in all, he was solid except for that goal...

Most of them are here for agenda so allow them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nah this Iwobi remontada has been a joy to experience.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Iwobi is in such fine form

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
AnfieldFan:

No, I didn't miss the first goal....
Even the half time analysis clears him....Unless say na agenda you wan agend...

The scorer came from which position?

Who should be marking the scorer?

Who left his position opened?

Nothing like agenda, the first goal was a clear error and easy to identify by anyone that understands defending.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
14 points off the table; loserpool plays man city next week

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
afrodoc2:

It is more than just switching off. He also does not know how to defend. He makes the wrong decisions.

For that 2nd goal all he had to do was take a Makelele position on the inside channel since Henderson was already trying to shepherd Martinelli outside. He instead rushed the outside which allowed Martinelli to beat both of them with a single check back move. That was lack of know-how not switching off.
Omo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
nateevs:

Again. No sir. My position is always clear. Appoint managers who have a clear identity of playing football. Also, give managers time to implement these ideas. Part of the time given must be used in building a team - with heavy focus on using the academy.

And yes, I did push back on the fire Tuchel mantra, I wasn't blind to see there were issues. Any manager who ignores Cobham and doesn't spend wisely loses my support. These were my last posts in the topic.

And you will not find any post from me opposing his eventual sacking.

Ok.......seen.

I will also state my stand on the club later.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Expert17:

The scorer came from which position?

Who should be marking the scorer?

Who left his position opened?

Nothing like agenda, the first goal was a clear error and easy to identify by anyone that understands defending.

I don't even know how to respond to this....Maybe you should watch the replay again...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
AdisaOwala:
Klop fit no survive this season o

Liverpool will be very foolish to sack him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Iwobi. grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
nateevs:
See master class defending by the best RB in the world.

It still doesn't change the fact that he is a better RB than Reece James.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Patiently waiting for Alhaji popiziano to give us lectures on art of defending with special reference to Alexander-Arnold after the match

He is still be best RB in the world.......any more noise?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You think your useless club is part of the big boys?
london cowboys/chelsea is part of the gay boys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
BlueRayDick:
14 points off the table; loserpool playsan city next week
They should cancel each other out
We need a breather abeg
City too they choke us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
AnfieldFan:

I don't even know how to respond to this....Maybe you should watch the replay again...

His man - Martinelli scored, after running into the box from his RB position unmarked and you asking me to rewatch the replay grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chelsea fans prayers answered... cry cry

Hope this isn't serious...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Poor mistake from Gana. Antony's impressive scoring record continues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
popizaino:

He is still be best RB in the world.......any more noise?

Lmao grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Expert17:

His man - Martinelli scored, after running into the box from his RB position unmarked and you asking me to rewatch the replay grin

This is reaching... Anybody who isn't biased knows that he couldn't have done anything....He moved to cover the free man in the box, because Hendo and Thiago committed to a press that was played through.....

There was a detailed analysis on this by actual former Footballers, Wright and Owen at the break.... I'm guessing you missed that...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
airmark:

The guy is clueless defensively. The only plausible reason why Popizaino will continue to put him above James, is only if Trent has a link with Ogbomosho.

Lol.......Is this not the same thing that Ac Milan boy did to James only that they didn't convert their chance at the end of the day? Quit that agenda Trent is better than James and i will keep saying this even if James was from Ogbomosho and Trent was from Germany.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
With all these players, Lampard cannot keep ball for even 2 mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
AnfieldFan:

This is reaching... Anybody who isn't biased knows that he couldn't have done anything....He moved to cover the free man in the box, because Hendo and Thiago committed to a press that was played through.....

There was a detailed analysis on this by actual former Footballers, Wright and Owen at the break.... I'm guessing you missed that...

The more you reply, the more you expose your little knowledge on defending.

Have you heard of the word BODY SHAPE/POSTURE? That's Arnold biggest issue, with the way he positions his body, it's difficult to spot late runs or stop through passes which led to the first goal.

Arnold is at fault for the 1st and 2nd goals.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
BlueRayDick:

We didn't just do it, we did it in style. We played them all day and came out victorious.

My young boys exposed Van Djik and Alexander-Arnold yansh to the world. grin

Every day agenda.

Were this the only two players that played today ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
afrodoc2:

Trent Chinasa Alexander-Arnold Expressway don tire you? grin

Not at all.......just tired of everyone's agenda.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
popizaino:

Every day agenda.

Were this the only two players that played today ?
They are the two players hyped beyond their ability in the team and for a reason they were shoved aside by little boys all through the match.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Martinelli was strolling into the box from the RB side, just look at how TAA was blindsided and in no man's land.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
AnfieldFan:

You better don't waste your time on them..Replace Trent with James pictures for the same thing they faulted Trent for and watch them taking a different stand entirely.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Skimpledawg:
With all these players, Lampard cannot keep ball for even 2 mins

Didn’t know Lampard was on the pitch undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Aubameyang: "To manage big characters or big players, he [Arteta] can’t deal with it. He [Arteta] needs some young players, they don’t say anything, they listen."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ronaldo finally

Iwobi with the mistake. Everton causing problems for themselves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
One and only Ororo

(1) (2) (3) ... (15830) (15831) (15832) (15833) (15834) (15835) (15836) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.