Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,189 members, 7,880,707 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10825925 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15842) (15843) (15844) (15845) (15846) (15847) (15848) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2022
DumaEmpire:
Oh. I see you had to do your homework by googling about the Zola deal for your comeback cheesy cheesy wink

Even went as far as giving a good and detailed summary of how much he was given. Lol some of us don't have to go into google archives to dig out things. Hence why i neglected adding the half into the 3 grin But kudos on your articulated project research.

Still on still 3 nd half years for a new signing who was younger than Kante isn't still equivalent to 31 year old injury prone player player asking for a 4 year deal.

The amazing thing is you dwelling on Zola deal of over 26 years ago just to back Kante but still yet it doesn't adequately fit your narrative.

There's nothing like 1 year policy for 30 years and above player pre Abramovich era. That's a fat lie or simply being ignorant.

There's nothing like 1 year policy for 30 years and above for ONLY EXISTING PLAYERS in Abramovich era. The policy is for either existing or new players. Stop this already. grin

Continuously, you have demonstrated your ignorance on this subject.

Futile attempt to argue on the subject matter you totally have zero knowledge about pre Abramovich era. Rest. grin

Summarily, there are exemption during Abramovich era. Even this era don't mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2022
BlueAngel444:
it's too early to hope and pray they win the league undecided when it's not looking like Chelsea would
Too early to say Arsenal will win the league. But one can hope and pray (wish) for anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2022
Chelsea is like ShopRite to Barcelona

the pick any player of their choice and highjack any deal Chelsea are interested in...

very soon they will be interested in nkunku ...save this quote

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2022
if arsenal win the premiere league make I mad...I repeat make I mad...they will finish 5th position at the end of the league becos the world cup will deal with them and kill their moral...arsenal will never be the same after world cup..save this quote
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
emmyluizzz:
Chelsea is like ShopRite to Barcelona

the pick any player of their choice and highjack any deal Chelsea are interested in...

very soon they will be interested in nkunku ...save this quote
they can barely afford player wage , na to hijack deal? Barca president says they'll be focused on signing free agents now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
they can barely afford player wage , na to hijack deal? Barca president says they'll be focused on signing free agents now

exactly...but why Chelsea...they love Chelsea players..it was by the grace of God they didn't sign azplicueta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2022
another trusted journalist nizaar kinsella confirmed Barca interest in jorginho ,I reported this shit months ago,Tim.bros wey nobody send say make I check my sources, Barca bots joined the bandwagon , ebukacute keeps living in denial that jorginho won't leave ,the Lord I serve keeps vindicating from haters and more to come cheesy lol

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
emmyluizzz:

exactly...but why Chelsea...they love Chelsea players..it was by the grace of God they didn't sign azplicueta
renewing azplicueta contract was a mistake as he has dropped form seems his mind is no longer in Chelsea ,but as Reece James doesn't have back up , I'm glad he stayed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
airmark:
Mount should just leave that wing for Sterling and Pulisic to battle it out. cool
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Mount no dey even play their wing.

I think RW or midfielder.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
renewing azplicueta contract was a mistake as he has dropped form seems his mind is no longer in Chelsea ,but as Reece James doesn't have back up , I'm glad he stayed

forget about football for azplicueta..he is our captain..he is more important in the dressing room for now than on the pitch..I hope you understand what I mean..

if jorginho ...kante....Thiago and azplicueta should leave..it will cause a drop in moral in the dressing room
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
emmyluizzz:

forget about football for azplicueta..he is our captain..he is more important in the dressing room for now than on the pitch..I hope you understand what I mean..

if jorginho ...kante....Thiago and azplicueta should leave..it will cause a drop in moral in the dressing room
I don't know how some people view Chelsea , player come player goal we go still stand, nothing like moral will drop ,those set up players time is up , keeping them around will do no good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
a Chelsea fan thinking without emotions? shocking!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
64 fuqing games , anybody still supporting Kante contract renewal is sick in the head ,no apologies , please he is a legend but it's time

Missed 64 games out of 205 games, right?

In fact, he missed 14 more games this season than the other 2 previous seasons.

Substrate 14 from 64, you will get 50 games. 50 games out of 185 games without counting this season. grin

Dem no tell you he won us trophies during those periods. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
a Chelsea fan thinking without emotions? shocking!

One out of million doesn't count.

Besides, you are thinking you are not emotional. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
another trusted journalist nizaar kinsella confirmed Barca interest in jorginho ,I reported this shit months ago,Tim.bros wey nobody send say make I check my sources, Barca bots joined the bandwagon , ebukacute keeps living in denial that jorginho won't leave ,the Lord I serve keeps vindicating from haters and more to come cheesy lol
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
cool quoting me with all sorts of nonsense,ya favorite Midfielders. are leaving and there's nothing you will do about it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
forgiveness:

Missed 64 games out of 205 games, right?

In fact, he missed 14 more games this season than the other 2 previous seasons.

Substrate 14 from 64, you will get 50 games. 50 games out of 185 games without counting this season. grin

Dem no tell you he won us trophies during those periods. grin
Your expectations from these portables are high
Lower them because a portable must always port
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I don't know how some people view Chelsea , player come player goal we go still stand, nothing like moral will drop ,those set up players time is up , keeping them around will do no good.

Psychologically speaking, once they go, moral and motivational level drops.

Winning mentality gone.

We must raise a one with champion and winning mentality before you let these go.

We don't want to be Manu and Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Las las u be Portable way no come get retentive memory..

U post news of Mbappe to Chelsea when everyone with half a working brain know it's just clickbait, and Tim asked u to reduce the screenshots.

Now u don turn am to, u post Jorginho to Barca..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
forgiveness:

Psychologically speaking, once they go, moral and motivational level drops.

Winning mentality gone.

We must raise a one with champion and winning mentality before you let these go.

We don't want to be Manu and Arsenal.
all you are saying is crap , Kante and jorginho will leave Stamford bridge nothing go change ,new fresh pair of legs ,we move
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
undecided so many cry babies in our fan base these days lol ,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ebukacute:

Your expectations from these portables are high
Lower them because a portable must always port

Hahahahahahaha! grin

I tire for some fare weather fans.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
cool quoting me with all sorts of nonsense,ya favorite Midfielders. are leaving and there's nothing you will do about it

Pure undiluted facts. 14 games at stretch is the highest Kante has ever missed in his football career in a season, and it's this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Las las u be Portable way no come get retentive memory..

U post news of Mbappe to Chelsea when everyone with half a working brain know it's just clickbait, and Tim asked u to reduce the screenshots.

Now u don turn am to, u post Jorginho to Barca..

Mbappe to Chelsea!? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ibime:

Xavi is greatest CM of all time, Dani Alves is one of, if not the greatest RB and Messi is arguably the greatest forward, not to talk of other good to great players in their forward line that handle business from Eto to Suarez , Neymar, Henry etc.

That is enough to carry any "good" player who is not great. Iniesta is a good player, and that's where it ends.

Of the list here only Xavi is Spanish

So who were those carrying Spain to world cup and Euros

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
undecided portable ,the cliched term many people here use when dey have know Valid argument. jorginho,Kante , azplicueta will all leave , nothing you can do about it.

notice I haven't utter a word about Silva? man maintains form and class cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
forgiveness:

Pure undiluted facts. 14 games at stretch is the highest Kante has ever missed in his football career in a season, and it's this season.
we need to build a Midfield without Kante , for how long are we going to be doing this? he gains form. ,we rely on him ,he drops for ,we back slide ,the cycle repeats all over again , accept it,he is a goner ,EOD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided portable ,the cliched term many people here use when dey have know Valid argument. jorginho,Kante , azplicueta will all leave , nothing you can do about it.

notice I haven't utter a word about Silva? man maintains form and class cool.

So, Kante no maintain class? shocked

I don't have problem with Jorginho and Apzi leaving though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

Of the list here only Xavi is Spanish

So who were those carrying Spain to world cup and Euros

Spain won by winning 1-0, starving possession all through with Xavi and Alonso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
we need to build a Midfield without Kante , for how long are we going to be doing this? he gains form. ,we rely on him ,he drops for ,we back slide ,the cycle repeats all over again , accept it,he is a goner ,EOD.

So, you would change all the midfielders and bring fresh ones, huh!?

I am saying, you can change the rest but not Kante for now. Maybe after 3 or 4 years.

The guy is still good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
forgiveness:

So, you would change all the midfielders and bring fresh ones, huh!?

I am saying, you can change the rest but not Kante for now. Maybe after 3 or 4 years.

The guy is still good.
what do you mean for now ? he is the highest paid player and can barely keep fit, adding huge wage bills to the owners pocket, you think football club is charity bah? even kepa that is on form the the owners are trying to offload him ,na Kante wey no fit play match them go come leave
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ibime:

Spain won by winning 1-0, starving possession all through with Xavi and Alonso

Winning 1-0 is a legit football tactic.

So just 2 players carried Spain to legendary dominance

Spain is the only NT that can claim to have an era in recent times given 2008, 2010, 2012 back to back wins

2008 Alonso wasn't even a starter in the final

Ramos Puyol Xavi and Iniesta were the regulars in all 3 wins

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15842) (15843) (15844) (15845) (15846) (15847) (15848) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.