Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781632 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15864) (15865) (15866) (15867) (15868) (15869) (15870) ... (19490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
What did we do to deserve this embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Use ur head even if it's once in Ur life.. Mbappe to Chelsea cannot happen..
thats not the point,the point is this links doubted by morons like you have been confirmed by trusted journalist, wether the deal works out or not is not my concern,adios bitch!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
AC Milan director Paolo Maldini on Rafa Leão and Chelsea links: “There has been no approach or contact for Leão after September 1st”. ��� #ACMilan

“We wanted to extend his contract one year ago — now we will try to seal Leão’s new deal in one month, before the World Cup break”.

They just link Chelsea to ever major star because they believe Boehly has the money to burn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Havertz10:
I don’t think that it’s feasibly possible for me to ever compliment or rate mount

It’s nothing personal but even his best isn’t good enough, it’s a matter of capabilities

That’s the football angle

Outside of football, he has turned our club into another British greenhouse for average nitwits

Maybe when I had little understanding of football and was a passive fan, maybe I could have overlooked it, but I can’t in clear conscience recognize that average trash and the fact that you people are hyping him up, making our club look like a joke to the football world is shameful, you will see poster of city promoting kdb, united with Ronaldo

With Chelsea you see mount cheesy

Our entire squad are average, Kai useless Havertz inclusive.
Leave Mount alone before flood enter your room for okokomaiko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
BlueAngel444:
AC Milan director Paolo Maldini on Rafa Leão and Chelsea links: “There has been no approach or contact for Leão after September 1st”. ��� #ACMilan

“We wanted to extend his contract one year ago — now we will try to seal Leão’s new deal in one month, before the World Cup break”.

They just link Chelsea to ever major star because they believe Boehly has the money to burn

What is special about this lad?
I saw him over 2legs, he did nothing spectacular to warrant a bid for him.
We have enough average players already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Havertz10:
I don’t think that it’s feasibly possible for me to ever compliment or rate mount

It’s nothing personal but even his best isn’t good enough, it’s a matter of capabilities

That’s the football angle

Outside of football, he has turned our club into another British greenhouse for average nitwits

Maybe when I had little understanding of football and was a passive fan, maybe I could have overlooked it, but I can’t in clear conscience recognize that average trash and the fact that you people are hyping him up, making our club look like a joke to the football world is shameful, you will see poster of city promoting kdb, united with Ronaldo

With Chelsea you see mount cheesy
so havertz should be our poster boy,same fraudvertzcheesy??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
This raaphinha belike ziyech 2.0

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
I like how VVD thought about engaging then backed away to preserve his dribble record

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:
I like how VVD thought about engaging then backed away to preserve his dribble record
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Na this Dumb-fries Tuku bin wan sign.

Jesus wept.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
This raphinha self.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
This raphinha self.
From his performance so far, bullet dodged tbh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dembouz cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hojberg with another assist

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
hensben:
Havertz and Zyech sold. Nkunku and Mbappe in.

Just last year you asked us to sell Lukaku stating that he lacks technicality and has a very bad first touch so that we can build the team around Havertz who you claim is a generational talent and has enough techniques, not even a year later you are now asking us to sell this Havertz. You must think football is run like open air market with this your buy and sell advice.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Bruges are doing wonders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Use ur head even if it's once in Ur life.. Mbappe to Chelsea cannot happen..

So because it can't happen he shouldn't post news again ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
popizaino:

Just last year you asked us to sell Lukaku stating that he lacks technicality and has a very bad first touch so that we can build the team around Havertz who you claim is a generational talent and has enough techniques, not even a year later you are now asking us to sell this Havertz. You must think football is run like open air market with this your buy and sell advice.
havertz was bought by the previous owners though and his wage is high ,he is not playing up to the money ,and his game time will likely reduce under potter,so transfer is possible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ibime:
Bruges are doing wonders
Big wonders. Qualifying from a group with ATM nd Porto isn't a small feat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Firmino dey form shaa

Raumdeuter will lay off him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
inter please send Barca where they belong so that we will be free from Barca bots noise , Nico barella was inters goal scorer ,shebi Chelsea is eying him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
1-1. Barcelona off to Yuropa. Na so e go be grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Unlimited22:
Firmino dey form shaa

Raudeuter will lay off him

Yes o

Will those defending him then say they preferred the no goal version
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Havertz10:
Chelsea can’t sign mbappe, the owners are using you guys to catch cruise

These fuckers couldn’t bag an average ralphina, it’s mbappe that considers himself a brand that you expect them to score cheesy

Plus and minus, mbappe deal will cost whoever is interested at least half a billion minimum, and even if the money is made available

Why would mbappe even want to come to Chelsea? You people are overestimating the value of our brand, stop wasting time of aimless stories

To hell with mbappe and whatever brand he thinks he is. We don't need any useless brand to confirm our elite status in the world. Chelsea is bigger than any foolish overrated player. We won it all without Ronaldinho,Kaka.....No be mbappe go come dey form for us.He should go and take several seats behind. We don't even recognize him here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ulokpa loading by next week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Segedinho:
This raaphinha belike ziyech 2.0

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Barca, Howfa grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
imagine hijacking deal just for the players to be ass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
These mandem are going to the Ulokpa league innit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
We won the transfer window FC

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin. He don set
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
The match became a comedy at some point. Both teams were just doing rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15864) (15865) (15866) (15867) (15868) (15869) (15870) ... (19490) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Joseph901, VicThory(m), Unlimited22, bolu96(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.