Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10824511 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16087) (16088) (16089) (16090) (16091) (16092) (16093) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
izzou:

Blokus indeed

Airmark is right. We all knew that Chelsea didn't have the creative midfield structure to dish out juicy chances at will. That was why some of us were against Sterling coming.

Sterling is wasteful. We saw it in City where they created a lot of chances. How would we expect him to utilize the little we always had?

Airmark is actually exposing him for the Amala turning profession he just learnt

Now, na Chelsea dey kill him career. But when we were saying he was wasteful nko?
Noted chief, man city are at least a tier above you guys with chance creation but I thought it was the players pep spent "some countries military budget" instead of his own tactics and system that's making them productive? Same man who buys the league? That's even my own grouse sef, See auba who was scoring at will in both la Liga and Europa being reduced to someone who mostly has to hustle for chances, Even Mahrez and foden will struggle with the caliber of several mid players and tactics you guys employ tbh, Well every airmark with him agenda sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by avalily: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
To download free apps you have to visit this site.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dirtyyansh: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ibime
Can you please go to Stamford Bridge on our behalf and use broom to chase this spineless player away from our club? lipsrsealed

What effontery?

He should be dashed to Barca for free

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dirtyyansh:
Ibime
Can you please go to Stamford Bridge on our behalf and use broom to chase this spineless player away from our club? lipsrsealed

What effontery?

I love how he is helping Chelsea get rid of him faster ,I told one homo here (ebuka.cute) that jorginho surely Leave,things are going according to plan

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Board must be mad if they dance to his tune.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
MorataFC:
Chelsea board wants him out ,they add like few thousand dollars to his new contract , seriously can't imagine an era without jorginho in Midfield,pure Bliss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dirtyyansh:
Ibime

What effontery?

Abeg we no want
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
izzou:

So why were you laughing at him the other time?

SMH

Andrewbaba44, na Aro patient. I won't be surprised if he wears torn Barca jersey to viewing centers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
MorataFC:

Why won't he be demanding more, when he could see Sterling collecting 300k+, just to be losing possessions and missing chances? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
youngZee23:
Pep almost died of heart attack that why he agreed to let him go...someppl no dey watch match na stats them dey search for Google

grin grin Honestly that's one thing I No like about sterling. But Werner and Morata show us Shege too na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I love how he is helping Chelsea get rid of him faster ,I told one homo here (ebuka.cute) that jorginho surely Leave,things are going according to plan
according to wikipedia, jorginho is decent player. They say he's a regista
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
potland:
according to wikipedia, jorginho is decent player. They say he's a regista
so na Wikipedia you dey use judge player SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Why is it a mistake?

The Timing, or the fact that LGBT and all that won't be tolerated?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ibunkun1:

grin grin Honestly that's one thing I No like about sterling. But Werner and Morata show us Shege too na
it seems like we don't have good luck with forwarders..the management should be looking for young boys who are serious with football..those that will give everything to blow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
izzou:
Why is it a mistake?

it is more than LGBTQ. football is a western game, and it's adherents come with all the western infidel vices. alcohol consumption, illegal sexual intercourse.

Dubai have recognized that you cannot eat yiour cake and have it. You want to be a tourist playground paid for by decadent western revelers , then you cannot run a theocratic state.

western citizens will be getting hard warnings from their consulates about qatar . almost as hard as the warnings about nigeria

the qataris bidded and bribed their way to the hosting of a football cup. their arrogance must have made them think they could also run theocracy on sports tourists.

you can pull all of that on migrant workers who are coming to earn money, and who 90% of them are from poor nations who will keep their heads dow, take the s**t uyou dish out with your dollars

but as it is, a lot of people are saying, we no dey go. so there is the issue of embarrassment and the issue of a wasted investment

the era of fossil energy is winding down. you can see Nigeria already getting hammered. all these oil shieks have to position themselves for the future or in a generation they will be back to the poverty they were in before the western powers decided on fossil fuel as an energy source.

you cannot run a theocratic state and expect oyibos to come in and spend their dollars

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Chelsea board wants him out ,they add like few thousand dollars to his new contract , seriously can't imagine an era without jorginho in Midfield,pure Bliss
What if jorginho accept the contract like that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
youngZee23:
What if jorginho accept the contract like that?
he will stay them , until he successor settles in ,then he will surely Leave,he won't be here more than two seasons ,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
best option financially,worst Option in terms of development cause he is a strikers here have bad record, a number one red flag, his parents should choose wisely,I like Chelsea but , sometimes, we gats talk true

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
most of our players don't deserve that badge cause WTF is this man

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lo Celso out for the world cup. Shame. Enzo will definitely go now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Na your papa be homo... I have a tape of him drilling your dry ass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
he will stay them , until he successor settles in ,then he will surely Leave,he won't be here more than two seasons ,
Mumu has extended it to two seasons...you said that we should call you bstd if he is given a new contract...we never forget am... With your face like pig shiiit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
2 seasons..na die be that..is better to give silva and kante 4 years than give jorginho 6 months
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
lordfalcao:
you don’t like sterling. That’s your personal reference, comparing him to lukaku doesn’t tally.

One is begging to be sold. One is ready to walk away because he feels he is worth starting matches for city all the time..

The two doesn’t have the same mentality..

To me, I don’t see why you will want us to sign neymar, but frown at sterling? What’s the difference

If you are called a Lordfalcao, start crying. I don't like Neymar and his antics on the ball, but only a Lordfalcao would type the emboldened.

Attached below was me attacking his stupid support for Sterling deal. I hope we flush him out by January for better attacker to come in.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
izzou:
Why is it a mistake?

It has to be timing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
youngZee23:
it seems like we don't have good luck with forwarders..the management should be looking for young boys who are serious with football..those that will give everything to blow

Exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
youngZee23:
2 seasons..na die be that..is better to give silva and kante 4 years than give jorginho 6 months
it's the least,but I don't see Chelsea renewing his contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
*make I find trouble* but people mumu o ,how you go just dey ,dey support jorginho ebukacute you foolish die! ,if na Kante I fit understand ,he is a legend, but jorginho , common jorginho na wetin make you dey quarrel me , our last born na your age mate if you no know,if too say I know where you dey live u for tear you slap,fool!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joebayo217: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dirtyyansh:
Ibime

What effontery?

who go con dey play una penalty by the time u start losing penalty now una go dey cry out for jorginho grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
*make I find trouble* but people mumu o ,how you go just dey ,dey support jorginho ebukacute you foolish die! ,if na Kante I fit understand ,he is a legend, but jorginho , common jorginho na wetin make you dey quarrel me , our last born na your age mate if you no know,if too say I know where you dey live u for tear you slap,fool!
See the idiot wey dey cap...Las Las na that your neo life Waka waka hustle go kiiil u...mugu
With your head wey dey like brown beans

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Are u looking for where I live ballzelephantisis?...
Just drop for unn gate... Holla at me...I don't need to look for your ugly ass . Na here I go dey expand that your elephantiasis make e dey full bucket..ikpu nnunu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16087) (16088) (16089) (16090) (16091) (16092) (16093) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder, Theflint1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.