Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,727 members, 7,914,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10996097 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16140) (16141) (16142) (16143) (16144) (16145) (16146) ... (19740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2022
MorataFC:
but what of Gabriel Solina that is coming in January, I have read a lot about him, he's a good keeper.
You want to put 18 yo in goal for epl
You get mind sha cheesy Ask bazunu as he they drink goals left and right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Good news.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2022
sod09:

He's better than kepa

He's not good enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
popizaino:
Good news.

How is this goodnews? Potter can't be sacked. Basically.

Just 2 months into a 5 year contract. It doesn't make economical/financial sense to sack him even in the next 3 seasons.

He is here for the long haul. Sadly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
MorataFC:
Watch it closely, he shook his hand.
yeah I just realized,but still on still ,it was awkward
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ibime sod09

Una dey play World Cup Fantasy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
BlueMann:
Mendes please keep your Ronaldo embarassed

Ronaldo will help chelsea sha

Make una collect am January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
timbros:

How is this goodnews? Potter can't be sacked. Basically.

Just 2 months into a 5 year contract. It doesn't make economical/financial sense to sack him even in the next 3 seasons.

He is here for the long haul. Sadly.

Timbros don't tell me you also want Potter out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Amoto94:
Rafael Leao is among the top targets at Chelsea, but the Blues are also looking for an out-and-out striker to lead the line, with Victor Osimhen still at the top of their wish list.

Chelsea scouts have also watched both Ivan Toney and Marcus Thuram.

- @GraemeBailey

I hope osimhen doesn’t join Chelsea to play with those bums you have up front who lacks creativity ,then una go begin call am flop or the striker curse

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
timbros:
Ibime sod09

Na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ibime:

Robert Sanchez is a wack goalie. Very useless goalkeeper that I don't understand how some few accolades and Spain call up came his way

Robert Sanchez is not a wack GK

He is an average GK and not bad as you think .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Ronaldo will help chelsea sha

Make una collect am January
You this boy, you have come again.

You are one those non Chelsea fans shouting buy Sterling, he will your team. Today Sterling is Akamu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Our first priority should be Arsen Zakharyan of Russian league. Get him asap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
popizaino:

Bring fact that Chelsea were the favourites to win the UCL in under Tuchel and i will engage you. Tuchel rode on the back of being an underdog and won us the UCL and that's not even up for discussion. Tell us our results when teams started approaching us like the UCL winner that we are? .....praying and hoping for UCL qualifications......I guess.
I didn't claim Tuchel was favourites to win the UCL. What I said is that Tuchel nor Chelsea wasn't an underdog. Are we talking about same Tuchel that outplayed guardiola twice in the league and/or cup and won him is whom you're calling underdog?? Na wa ooo

As for the bolded, Last season, as a UCL winner, I guess you finished 3rd or last in the group? I also guess you lost scandalously to Madrid, the eventual winner. Oh I forgot, it wasn't even an extra time knockout sef.

Praying and hoping for UCL qualification indeed!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
timbros:
Ibime sod09

Don't think so didn't even know it exist
I once tried uefa fantasy sef I lost interest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
huge W for Potter , please if they are targeting young players,let them have first team experience,I am tired of only academy , cause before them go get composure,it might take Time

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Paul winstanley don join Chelsea!,vivell whatsup you now , remaining you

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
popizaino:

Timbros don't tell me you also want Potter out.

I respect and supports every player and coach who wears the blue jersey.

But I've not seen anything different Potter have brought to the table. He is NOT an upgrade to Tuchel.

If allowed to complete his 5 year deal, he may be what we want but for now, I'm not impressed.

To directly answer your question, I'm NOT a #PotterOut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
sod09:

Don't think so didn't even know it exist
I once tried uefa fantasy sef I lost interest

I tried that UCL fantasy last season and lost interest inside the group stage sef.

World Cup Fantasy is flying all over twitter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ibime:

Na

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Barcelona are linked with jorginho According to Fabriziocheesy,when I was saying it here since some fools including Barca retards go throw side jab ,now no be Fabrizio don confirm am ,una Don rest mtcheww,abeg Barca do us a favor , jorginho is finished

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
timbros:

But I've not seen anything different Potter have brought to the table. He is NOT an upgrade to Tuchel.

If allowed to complete his 5 year deal, he may be what we want but for now, I'm not impressed.

The bolded is ok by me. I also have my reservations about him but for now he still has my support not having his own preseason and his own players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
timbros:

cheesy grin grin
By then I hope our opposing teams will not be Millwall, Blackpool , QPR and others grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Paul Winstanley Joins Chelsea as director of global talent and transfers.

Todd Boehly & Egbhali said :

“Paul is going to be a great addition to Chelsea. He’s highly respected and is a key senior addition as we continue to build a world class sporting team..
“with a huge depth of talent, ambition and commitment who will work closely with us to drive Chelsea forward” (
@ChelseaFC
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jodera will players be prohibited from taking of their shirts in celebration?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
akwesenana:
Jodera will players be prohibited from taking of their shirts in celebration?
I don't know about the rules in Qatar but even in football rules, it's not advisable to take your shirts off in celebration that's why a yellow card is always given when a player does that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Wtf? I don't like the rumor linking us with Ronaldo.
God abeg oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Chelsea. Wow

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
MorataFC:
Wtf? I don't like the rumor linking us with Ronaldo.
God abeg oh
Na lie,but I know we'll be getting another striker in January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
popizaino:

Why didn't he win it when he had Neymar, mbappe, Dimaria upfront but won it with Giroud, Mount, pulisic?
Has Neymar and Mbappe left PSG?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
MorataFC:
Has Neymar and Mbappe left PSG?
Popi talk most times dey funny person.

When I read that his quote I just smh angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sportsweb:
Chelsea. Wow

They have to put top 8 for Chelsea to feel among cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16140) (16141) (16142) (16143) (16144) (16145) (16146) ... (19740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingofcasting(m), raumdeuter, nathz45 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.