Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10792883 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16145) (16146) (16147) (16148) (16149) (16150) (16151) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

Hazard has finally admitted that he flopped at Madrid I wonder what his fans will say about an EPL star flopping against farmers

They said he was better than neymar ,same neymar that have almost same career goal with benzema with very lesser games

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
A001:

An EPL star? Hazard has become a star player in the EPL now, according to you.

But you used to call him a poor player that only knew how to dance shakushaku with the ball when he was with us.

This man and agenda sha, slandering one of Chelsea's greatest players.

The point is that hazard is an epl star ,even if raumdeuter don’t agree with that ,but hazard fans does ,and he flopped at a better team like Real Madrid where he was suppose to win the ballon d or according to his fans grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Raumdeuter Hazrad has apologize for Flopping at Madrid. U no go come press Hensben and popiziano neck as usual?

This is Hazard telling you and Dayo what made him to flop and not about not having the quality to shine as he ignorantly believed while at Chelsea. So, I don't know the non-existing necks you want him to press. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
BlueMann:
Finally Germany score against Oman, dem be wan cut plenty ticket

Havertz with the assist.

I smell so many upset this World Cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

How much are they offering?
He should leave already.
3 seasons ,yet we are still waiting for that German atilogu magic.
they just approach his agent ,the they turned the offer down right away,but with the coming of nkunku and his large wage,no way Chelsea will keep him ,pass next summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Wait till mount sign a new contract

But mehn why should rashford be earning 300k weekly? Haba
na man U for you,overpay and overspend,the next person to inherit that club go here am , if man U no what's good for the ,they should copy what Chelsea is doing now , building a recruiting department .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

How much are they offering?
He should leave already.
3 seasons ,yet we are still waiting for that German atilogu magic.
Someone excels as 10, with the team built around his talents, you people are playing mount as 10, his inability hinders the entire team but it’s havertz that’s the problem

After he leaves when we have a major final, you lot will remember his value

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They said he was better than neymar ,same neymar that have almost same career goal with benzema with very lesser games

Neymar's numbers are too good...man is not even a striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Ter stegen was suppose to be the gk at last World Cup but they ended up using neuer who hasn’t play football for about a year .
...and they end up winning the group from the rear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
airmark:

So you will rather prefer Sterling in our team than Leao. grin
Andrewbaba44, see your brother in foolishness. grin

cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wahala don dey start.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
how anybody side Ronaldo is beyond my understanding, even if ragnick is not a coach you have no right to disrespect him ,he did not hire himself, direct your energy to glazer family
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo: "After I walked out of the pitch before the game ended, Ten Hag came to me and said he won't punish me if i did the dishes after dinner. I accidentally washed his career titles and he sent me to train with the U21s" [@PiersUncensored]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I smell so many upset this World Cup
Like Argentina losing d finals cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
BlueMann:
232 times! shocked

This is why he wasn't taken to World Cup. Reporters would have turned England camp to a circus over this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
I prefer we make Rafael Leao our top transfer target to Christopher Nkuku.Leao will confidently replace Eden Hazard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
so messi score today everywhere quiet,if na the other nama keeping up with Cristiano Ronaldo we for no here word , instead he is out there dragging TV with Kardashian

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He will get minutes bro
France has switched to 352 mbappe and benzema/giroud so which minutes nkunku wan dey get?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Broja
Pace and power but uninterested in football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
laidis laidis ,Ronaldo don play en last match for manure FC

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 12:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Havertz10:
Someone excels as 10, with the team built around his talents, you people are playing mount as 10, his inability hinders the entire team but it’s havertz that’s the problem

After he leaves when we have a major final, you lot will remember his value
Na only final we buy to play abi, your guy is shit, person wey dey play and I go almost get heart attack as per dem dey dispossess am anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2022
macjireh:

Like Argentina losing d finals cheesy cheesy

It will be hard for them to reach the finals gan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2022
MorataFC:
...and they end up winning the group from the rear grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:16am On Nov 17, 2022
airmark:

So you will rather prefer Sterling in our team to Leao. grin

Andrewbaba44, see your brother in foolishness. grin

Nobody can be more stupid than rating krychowiak and floplotti

Leao will come to your team you will still complain ,we can see the failure in your Christian foolishic

Leao will be lucky to get half of sterling career goals grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:18am On Nov 17, 2022
zeusis:

France has switched to 352 mbappe and benzema/giroud so which minutes nkunku wan dey get?

Na you wan start giroud ? As if you didn’t watch the euros grin

It’s mbappe and benzema with griezman behind them ,nkunku would have gotten decent minutes from the bench

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na you wan start giroud ? As if you didn’t watch the euros grin

It’s mbappe and benzema with griezman behind them ,nkunku would have gotten decent minutes from the bench
I'm talking about the front 2 its mbappe then benzema/ giroud. Giroud will come from the bench for aerials if france are in search of goals. When you have a fully fit benzema available for selection, it'd be stupid to start giroud

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2022
Sniper04:

Na only final we buy to play abi, your guy is shit, person wey dey play and I go almost get heart attack as per dem dey dispossess am anyhow
I don’t get it, he shouldn’t be dispossessed at all? His stats are like every other top player, 1/5 of the time, he loses the ball, why havertz own stands out is because of his demeanor, nothing else

Sterling, mount and the other attackers lose the ball more times than havertz on average in any game but you don’t see it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Leao will come to your team you will still complain ,we can see the failure in your Christian foolishic

leao is a poacher like sterling, needs space to operate

Pulisic isn’t a bad player, he is just not good enough to be a regular starter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2022
Thazard:
cheesycheesycheesy

grin
Imagine someone still rating Sterling over Leao in November 2022. Andrewbaba44 is the Lordfalcao of Barcelona thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Leao will bench Sterling both at club and international level. In fact the Jamaican will start reading all Hadley Chase's collections on the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2022
Havertz10:
leao is a poacher like sterling, needs space to operate

Pulisic isn’t a bad player, he is just not good enough to be a regular starter.

Leao is not just a poacher like Sterling. Leao is more daring with the ball than Sterling, who can't dribble a slalom pole today. Also Leao is not as wasteful as Sterling in front of goal. Stronger on the ball than him. It goes on and on and on.

No sensible coach will not bench the washed Sterling for Leao.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16145) (16146) (16147) (16148) (16149) (16150) (16151) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, fredoooooo, airmark(m), Englishisamust and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.